10 Best Hotels To Stay In Couzadoiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Couzadoiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Couzadoiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Couzadoiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Couzadoiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Couzadoiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Couzadoiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Couzadoiro Galicia:
Hotel Viento del Norte
This rustic hotel is located in Porto de Espasante within the Ortigueira region of the Galician Rías Altas.This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- This was a return visit and I’ll definitely be returning again. I had a single room which was roomy and bright and looked out onto Espasante’s main road. The room and bathroom were both attractive and spotlessly clean. Staff friendly and responsive. I had to leave a night early and the hotel gave me an immediate refund.
- Staff super nice, place super nice, breakfast super nice. Everything super nice 😉 Great find.
Room with whirlpool bathtub
Breakfast with fresh made orange juice
- The room was spotless and comfy. Beaches were in walking distance and Porto de Espasante is in general a really relaxing and pretty. We didn’t eat breakfast, so I can’t say anything about it.
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
El Castaño Dormilón is a restored schoolhouse located in Ortigueira, Rias Altas, in Galicia. It offers free WiFi throughout the property and a dining room with covered terrace, overlooking the gardens.The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
- Beautiful, clean, really nice spot in nature, amazing breakfast that considered my veganism.
- An exceptional small boutique hotel! The owners were incredibly kind and gracious. They gave us travel advice, made us delicious cocktails and served a beautiful locally sourced breakfast. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Lovely place, the restoration works are just so nice, every little thing has so very good taste. The room was lovely. And the owner is very nice, helped us with all our queries and was always very gentle. We absolutely loved our stay and will definitely book it again if we are back in that area someday.
- Everything well thought out. Renovated to very high specification. Comfortable- hot drinks available at all times. Owner helpful and knowledgeable.
Hotel A Miranda
Designed by the architect Jorge Cao Abad, this modern hotel sits between the mountains and the sea in Cariño. The chic rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a balcony with sea views.Breakfast is included for all guests with natural juices, and a selection of sweet and savory specials. Dinners are available upon prior request at Hotel A Miranda, and are made with the best local and seasonal products.The A Miranda features a living room with an open fireplace. From here there are views over the gardens surrounding the hotel.Guests can enjoy a trip on Miranda’s sail boat on the Ortigueira Ria, surrounded by the impressive Limo Ortegal cliffs. Other activities available in the area include diving, trekking, surfing and fishing.
- Excellent in every way. Great location, quiet, pastoral, yet just 10 minutes from sites and restaurants in Cariño. Beautiful design that functions perfectly. Really nice, generous staff who gave a lot of personal attention.
- Stunning location. Really nice room with a veranda. Very relaxed owner, and just perfect.
- An absolute gem for a tranquil stay. Beautiful fresh food at breakfast. Lovely welcome.
This was a really nice little hotel. A modern property with fabulous views from the bedroom and the common areas. Very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was continental but for a little extra you could enjoy a good variety. The cereal, yoghurt and fruit combo was delicious for an extra 4 euro. Best of all the tea bag came out already in the pot. The water was hot and not a problem to have cold milk on the side – perfect. The staff were all extremely helpful.
This is a top little hotel in a great location for travelers with cars.
- Views from the property peaceful setting from inside hotel. Friendly staff. Simple stylish design.
Hotel Ego is located in the Landro estuary in Galicia, 650 feet from the beach. It has an indoor pool, free-to-use spa and hot tub, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All rooms at the Ego Hotel have large windows and views of either the sea or the mountains. They all have a plasma TV and the private bathrooms come equipped with a hairdryer.The Ego features Nito Restaurant, which specializes in fresh seafood. It has windows with views over the water.There are 3 paddle tennis courts at the hotel, as well as a gym. There is also a children’s play area.Viveiro is a medieval walled town, and retains some of the stone gateways from that period. The hotel is 2.5 mi from Viveiro´s Old Town.
- The staff was exceptional, the restaurant superb, and the ocean views spectacular.
Perfect place, nice sights from room and restaurant.
Very clean room and good bathroom
Very modern hotel overlooking most beautiful beach and mountains
Short drive to town
Nice modern Hotel!! Room with balcony with fantastic view!
Wonderfull breakfast: Café was exzellent, the fruits as well. We enjoyed the ham and the different cakes.
It was realy the best breakfast we had
on our trip in Spain.
The service at the Reception was extremely kind so were the other people.
We can recommend this Hotel!
- The woman who is the front desk clerk is exceptionally friendly and helpful. She should get a huge raise in pay
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
Located in O Barqueiro, in a building dating from 2009, 2 miles from Arealonga Beach, Hotel Porto do Barqueiro provides guestrooms with free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Guests can use a terrace.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 65 miles from the property.
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
- This is a rather quirky little village which we loved. The hotel surprised us for value and amenities and a wonderful terrace overlooking the bay.
- Very good local village that was easy to walk to from the FEVE station. Hotel great location, did not use all the facilities due to early train to catch. Great stop over.
- Excellent hotel with a good check in experience. The small fishing village has a reasonable selection of good restaurants. Breakfast isn’t available but a short walk to local facilities means this isn’t a problem.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista
Boa Vista is located 1,950 feet from Area Beach, in the Galician fishing town of Celeiro. It features a gourmet restaurant and rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The modern rooms at Hotel Boa Vista feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a private balcony, spa bath or sea views.The Boa Vista’s restaurant serves Galician food made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Covas Beach is just across the Viveiro Estuary and you can drive there in around 10 minutes. The town of Viveiro, 1.6 mi away, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings.
- Room was perfect and comfortable. Bar and restaurant downstairs were terrific. Small, intimate, locals hanging out on the terrace. Good local ambiance.
- Great room–plenty of space; good sized bathroom, bed was comfortable. AC worked well. Good ventilation and light; fairly quiet. Great staff, great bar, great restaurant! Easy free parking. food was great in both the bar and restaurant.
Everything super new and cozy.
To have a bath tube was great
- The restaurant is very good though not cheap. The room is clean and confortable. It is not noisy at all even though it is next to a Main Street.
- Everything was great about the hotel services, staff were brilliant and friendly, room was comfortable and warm, modern and clean bathroom with loads of freebies. The lively bar is worth visiting in the evening to listen to the locals coming in and putting the world to rights. All middle aged men of course, no women! Delicious tapas were being brought in all the time from the kitchen and these were not ‘amuse- bouche’ size appetisers, this was party food. Substantial breakfast in the morning. Free car parking across the road from the hotel but safe. Oh, nearly forgot.. Nespresso machine (or similar) in the room… excellent!
Hotel Areas III Playa
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel Areas III Playa is located in Viveiro. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Each room comes with a balcony.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Areas III Playa feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Foz is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 68 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff, modern rooms and great value for money. The hotel is one of three in the same group and this is the third, so it was new and clean. Parking was easy – just in front of the hotel.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
Viveiro Urban Hotel
One of our top picks in Viveiro – and a guest favorite.
This hotel is located on the riverside promenade in the center of Viveiro, in Galicia’s A Mariña region. It offers views of the sea and the old town. Rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV.The rooms at Viveiro Urban Hotel feature modern décor. Each one comes with air conditioning, heating, a safe and private bathroom with a hairdryer and make-up mirror.A daily breakfast buffet is served in the hotel’s terrace. Viveiro Urban Hotel also features a lounge area. There are also computers which guests can use for free. Shops are available in the area.Viveiro Urban Hotel is set on the banks of the Landro river, as it opens out at the Galician coastline. As Catedrales Beach is 35 mi away. San Roque Mountain is 2.8 mi from the hotel. The Train Station is 650 feet away and the Bus Station is 1,000 feet away.
- the view over the water, the large modern room, the decor, the roof terrace.
Very friendly receptionists! The room was big and tastefully decorated. Room and bathroom were modern, clean and functional. The beds were comfortable.
Nice bar upstairs.
Parking is possible in a car park nearby.
Conventiently located to reach the small centre with some nice bars and cafès.
- Clean and modern – spacious rooms – fantastic location for breakfast on the 6th and top floor
- Excellent hotel. Large comfortable room with view over the water. Very good breakfast served in the roof top bar. We got a very good price which made it all the better.
- The staff were very helpful on all aspects and provided excellent recommendations for our onward journey travel.
One of our top picks in Cedeira.Located in the charming village of Cedeira, this hotel offers free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a cafeteria. All rooms offer views of the sea and Cedeira Town.The hotel occupies a unique position on a smooth hillside, and features unforgettable views of the Source River and the beach from all its room windows. There are facilities for surfers available.Enjoy your stay by taking advantage of the swimming pool and café services that Hotel Herbeira provides and by touring Cedeira to sample the local gastronomy in several of the area’s fine restaurants, in which the freshest local ingredients from the sea will tantalize you and make each dish a memorable experience.
- The design of the hotel is fantastic! Good breakfast and charming staff!
- A very friendly welcome and lovely breakfast and little bar.
- Very friendly host, chic design while being down to earth, beautiful view across the bay.
Owners. Super friendly and generous with a welcome drink
Quiet lovely place and views
Need a car to get into town but so worthwhile staying here all good taste
- Beautiful and very clean modern rooms. The owners are beautiful people, very helpful and friendly. The pool area is a stunning place to watch the sun set over the lake. Highly recommended.
As Areas I
One of our best sellers in Viveiro! Just 150 feet from Playa Covas Beach, this hotel offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The town of Viveiro is about 20 minutes’ walk away.All rooms at As Areas I feature parquet flooring, heating and a simple décor. Each has a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub. Most rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy simple, Galician meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a small lounge with a TV.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling or fishing.Lugo is about 1.5 hours ‘ drive away.
- The hotel is in a good location to explore the town and local area. The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. It’s basic accommodation as we expected but is a good base to explore – the hotel as an app that you can download for some places to visit.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent location, by a lovely beach, and pleasant promenade walk into Viveiro
- Nos gusto mucho buena localización buen desayuno pan del bueno café y zumo aceite y tomate o mermelada y mantequilla esta muy bien muy tranquilo muy limpio al lado de la playa paisajes rutas muy buenas te ayudan te aconsejan sobre ellas la calefacción bien pero a cortas horas esta apagada pero la encienden como a las 19h hasta12h
- Un sitio miy centrico bares playa todo alrededor super trankilo y la chica k nos atendio super agradable estuvimos muy agusto y la verdad k muy barato el desayuno muy bien acojedor un poco viejillo pero la cama super comoda
- Unnhotel perfecto para pasar un fin de semana con la familia, eata cerca d todo
Top Hotels In Couzadoiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Couzadoiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Couzadoiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Couzadoiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!