10 Best Hotels To Stay In Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Court-saint-étienne Walloon Brabant:
Hotel Piano 2
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Piano 2 offers accommodations in Corbais. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Brussels is 19 miles from Hotel Piano 2, and Leuven is 16 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 14 miles away.
- Location near motorway, an apartment with good facilities and parking
- rooms are so quiet, beds are comfortable. parking place is enough for lots of cars.
- car parking place, wifi is excellent, breakfast is really nice. Balcony is very good in the idea. Owner of the hotel is very friendly.
- Possibility to eat breakfast even at 7 a clock in the morning:)
- The overall look and feel of Hotel Piano 2 was perfect for our trip. There is a supermarket directly across the road and an awesome Deli pretty much next door. Lovely staff and a really well thought out small hotel. We booked for a work trip to the Musée Hergé (Tintin Museum) which is a 10 minute drive away. Great value for money, I would definitely use this hotel again.
ibis Styles Louvain la Neuve
Featuring a restaurant and bar with a dining menu, the ibis Styles Louvain la Neuve is surrounded by 15 acres of parks, and is a 30-minute drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport and Brussels Airport. It is 21 miless from the center of the city of Brussels. It includes free services such as Wi-Fi, breakfast and a lobby with a coffee, tea and water.The rooms here include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a balcony overlooking the park. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also have a bathtub and a hairdryer. Extras include a desk.At ibis Styles Louvain la Neuve, guests can enjoy an unlimited breakfast buffet in the morning. You can work out in the on-site fitness center free of charge. Other facilities include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including hiking, billiards and darts. The hotel is a half mile from Louvain La Neuve Golf and just under 1 mile from Louvain-la-Neuve Science Park.
Close to our office and walking distance from town.
Rooms are comfortable and colourful!
- Perfect stay if you are by yourself for business travel. Great staff, accommodations and food.
- Receptionist went out of her way to be helpful. Shower was very powerful.Allowed us check in at 11am which was extremely helpful.
- Breakfast was very good, we even got fresh pressed juice.
All staff were helpful and friendly
Good choice at breakfast
Quiet location with easy reach to town
- Close to our office and walking distance from town.
Hotel Wavre Brussels East
One of our top picks in Wavre.Located in Wavre, a 5-minute drive from the city centre,Hotel Wavre Brussels East is set right next to Bierges-Walibi Train Station. This hotel features free WiFi and free access to an outdoor swimming pool and on-site public parking. The property also comprises a children’s playground and a restaurant.The air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV with pay-per-view channels. A bath/shower combination, a hairdryer and a toilet are provided in the private bathroom.Guests can have international dishes or snacks at the restaurant. Hotel Wavre Brussels East also offers a bar and a garden with a terrace. Breakfast can be delivered to your room for a charge.You can relax at the unheated outdoor swimming pool, while the younger guests can enjoy themselves with outdoor activities such as table tennis, football and badminton.Hotel Wavre Brussels East is situated 650 feet from the E411 Motorway Brussels-Namur and the centre of Brussels is 20 minutes away by car. Walibi Adventure Park is a 10-minute walk away. Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve is 3.7 miles from Hotel Wavre Brussels East.
- Easy parking, large room, separated WC, quiet, shower and bath
- Our room was big enough and quiet, so we could rest well. The bed was comfortable too and the staff was also kind. The parking at the property is also a good point.
- All round very pleasan stay, particularly liked the front of house guy, very nice guy
- Choice at breakfast, quiet location, friendliness of staff
- very nice hotel, parking available, good breakfast
Relais de L’Empereur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Relais de L’Empereur offers accommodations in Genappe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Brussels is 16 miles from Relais de L’Empereur, and Leuven is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 11 miles from Relais de L’Empereur.
- Provided you don’t mind being in the depths of the countryside this is a superb place to stay and our room was to-die-for. It is also a golf club so the views over the course and countryside are excellent and the food is also good.
- The rooms are just fantastic, the breakfast is nice. I could even charge my car in front of the building, super.
- BIG ROOMS, NICE BREAKFAST, VERY MODERN ACCOMODATION
- The room was spacious and the bathroom was very up to date with a superb shower. The golf course was outstanding and a great value. The staff was absolutely the best. It was well off the beaten path and was very quiet.
- Modern small golf hotel with excellent facilities. Spacious room with high end fittings and furnishings,fridge and coffee making facilities,comfortable bed …..we were delighted to find this gem in this area. Beautifully quiet situated on the edge of a golf course and close enough to where we attend a conference each year,we’ll certainly recommend to our friends and will return.
Domaine du Blé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Domaine du Blé offers accommodations in Wavre, just 16 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leuven is 13 miles from Domaine du Blé, and Namur is 19 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 15 miles away.
- Amazing staff, really helpful and courteous. Breakfast was very good.
- Nice location, nice and vlean room, good breakfast, nice staff
- Extremely comfortable bed, bedsheets and smooth blankets. Good bathtub.
Situation centrale et facile d’accès
Chambre donnant derrière, sur la prairie, donc pas de bruit de la route !
Bon petit déjeuner
Frigo et petite kitchenette à disposition, ainsi que petite table et 2 chaises
- Het ontbijt heb k niet gehaald …kamer was beter Dan verwachten …score was maar 6.3
At Home Hotel
One of our best sellers in Wavre! If you are looking for a charming hotel, you’ve found the right place. This hotel is situated in the center of Wavre near everything. Rooms are fully furnished with discrete luxury and a warm setting, in which you can make yourself at home.
- They were able to accommodate our bicycles and it was central to shops and restaurants. Very good value breakfast. Receptionist was particularly helpful and welcoming.
- It was clean and the bed is good , there is a pizzahut within walking distance and carrefour is about 10-12 min walk and a bus station right infront of the hotel also deutsch bank is within walking distance.
- Clean, in the centre of Wavre, not expensive by Belgian standards.
- pleasant hotel with a little character located in an attractive square close to the E411.
- The interior is very authentic, well kept old house with beautiful wooden floors, very solid and refreshed with good taste.
Best Western Hotel Wavre
Best Western Hotel Wavre is located in Wavre, 13 miles from Brussels and 11 miles from Leuven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Namur is 22 miles from Best Western Hotel Wavre, and Mechelen is 21 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 12 miles away.
- I didn’t know what to expect as there were a few poor reviews but the Hotel was perfect for our business trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed two days and the food was excellent.
- Possible to eat a vegan meal from the menu – delicious dishes as well.
- Fairly new decorated rooms with all what you need. Very clean. Friendly staff. Lots of parking spaces
- The male staff was very helpful and polite and friendly. The restaurant needs more waiting staff.
- room was light and modern very quiet . reception lady was very helpful in helping with a route to a morning appointment in fact she could not do enough great breakfast in nice open very modern open plan layout superb value great location just on the adge of town
Ibis Wavre Brussels East
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Ibis Wavre offers accommodations in Wavre, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Leuven is 12 miles from Ibis Wavre, and Namur is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Friendly and very professional staff , great location (5 minutes walk to centar of Wavre) , and very clean place .
- Professional and helpful staff. Also the infrastructure was good
Clean, modern rooms, friendly staff
reception and lounge area very comfortable
Breakfast was super
- THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS AWFULL THE ROOM WAS SO HOT AND WHEN WE ARRIVED THERE WAS NO TOILET TISSUE IN THE BATHROOM
- Perfect location for a short stop on a long journey, close to the motorway, easy to find. Comfy parking, simple but good room.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Martin’s Manoir offers accommodations in Genval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides car rental. Brussels is 11 miles from Martin’s Manoir, and Leuven is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel in front ofnthe lake. Very good restaurant with view to the lake. Good breakfast. Friendly staff
- Great breakfast!! Beautiful location on the main building
- We really love coming to Manoir as in a good way it doesn’t seem like a hotel but a beautiful home surrounded by nature. All elegant and clean, our room was very spacious and with windows overlooking the garden and a little bit of the lake. A place to come back.
- The upgrade of my room from le manoir to the chateau.the view on the lake.
- Like many others, we were upgraded to the Chateau du Lac, so this review is for the Chateau rather than Martin’s Manoir. Best run hotel! Front desk staff most helpful, friendly and competent. Best maid service! Wonderful breakfast staff and one of the best breakfast selections we have ever seen. Great room with a very nice view of the lake. We can’t wait to stay here again on our next trip to Belgium.
Hotel Dolce La Hulpe Brussels
Showcasing a spa center and sauna, Hotel Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is located in La Hulpe in the region of Walloon Brabant, just 8 miles from Brussels. The hotel has a fitness center and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Leuven is 14 miles from Dolce La Hulpe Brussels, and Namur is 26 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Access to fitness and spa, good TV, ample shower, coffee/tea in room, quietness
Great breakfast buffet
Nice walk in nature
Closeby fondation folon which is great and worth a visit if you like art
- Hotel is on a great property for running, walking or biking in the woods. Very nice spa. Good breakfast, but way overpriced.
- swimming is fantastic for kids, as is being in the forest
Breakfast amazing, the spa is really good (I had two types of massages, both amazing)
The room comfortable and great view, the sauna really good, the swimming pool nice (I felt the water a little bit cold) My kids had an amazing time… the really enjoyed the holidays.
Top Hotels In Court-saint-étienne Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Court-Saint-Étienne Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!