10 Best Hotels To Stay In Council Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Council Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Council Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Council Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Council Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Council Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Council Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Council Florida:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs
This Bonita Springs hotel is 3 miles from Bonita Beach. The all-suite hotel offers a full kitchen, free wired internet and flat-screen TVs in every spacious suite.Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour gym. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Hilton Bonita Springs Homewood Suites. The hotel also offers an evening reception Monday through Thursday with light dinner, wine and beer. A 24-convenience store is on site.The Everglades Wonder Gardens is a 5-minute drive from the Homewood Suites. The Bonita Springs Center for the Arts is 3 miles away.
- Service was excellent. Room was clean and property was safe. Thank you!
- The room accommodations were nice and so was the kitchenette
- The pillows were awesome! The room temperature was just right all night. The breakfast was good and convenient, and the staff was friendly.
- Everything was excellent , we had a very nice stay friendly staff we are very happy
- Cinthia at the front desk was so accommodating. She even gave me a list of coupons for the local mall that I was heading to before my departure. She was so sweet ! I can’t wait to come back !
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Estero
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Estero offers accommodations in Estero.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.Fort Myers is 17 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Estero, and Naples is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Bonita Springs.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Bonita Springs, just 13 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. The best thing about this hotel.
- Great service and Burger at the restaurant. Extremely helpful staff at the front desk. Immediately took care of an odor problem in our room.
- Spacious, clean and fresh decor, great bed, large shower & tub, beautiful grounds and view from room
- Very close to the beach. They have a tiki bar with good food and a nice size pool.
- Friendly staff. Great location. Exceeded our expectations given the great value.
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
One of our best sellers in Estero! In Estero, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can enjoy Bonita Public Beach, which is a 13-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, coffee-making facilities, and a small refrigerator are included in each room at Coconut Point Hyatt Place. A dining area and sofa are also featured in each room.A fitness center and a business center are available at the Hyatt Place Coconut Point. A 24-hour front desk and a restaurant with a diverse menu are provided for guests’ convenience.Koreshan State Historic Site is a 5-minute drive from the hotel, and the Southwest Florida Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! Except the TV didn’t work the entire time. But Brooke & Shoshanna were amazing.
- First time we had a handicap suite for no reason so it was a bit different but bed was fine. Breakfest always nice
- New clean modern hotel located by mall and restaurants . Close to freeways. Small Starbucks inside lobby . Nice beds and quiet rooms.
- Great location, very friendly staff, great breakfast.
- Property located in mall. Great to walk around and enjoy.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonita Springs/Naples
One of our top picks in Bonita Springs.Only a short distance from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel located in Bonita Springs, Florida offers a free breakfast daily and an outdoor pool.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonita Springs features free high-speed internet in each guest room. After breakfast, relax and enjoy the in-room cable TV or rent a pay-per-view movie.Take advantage of the numerous activities including golf, boating, and fishing available only a short distance from the Bonita Springs Holiday Inn Express. Discover a variety of wildlife at Everglades Wonder Gardens or visit Lovers Key State Park, both are located within driving distance of the hotel.
- It turned out that I got a very bad cold upon arrival … so I spent the better part of 2 days in bed. Mattress & pillows were very comfy!!
- I liked everything from breakfast to clean rooms and other facilities. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Will be staying here in the future.
- We often come to Bonita Springs and then travel to Orlando (where we have other family). This was the second leg of the same trip we rated earlier. Loved the staff. Loved the location. Loved the comfort. Yes, given a good price, we will stay there again. We have another booking coming up.
- The people at the front desk were super friendly. The hotel was clean and the bed comfortable. We didn’t partake in breakfast so can’t rate that. It’s located near family and that’s why we chose it.
- The bed was nice. The rooms smell a little to cigarettes, the room was big.
Hyatt Residence Club Bonita Springs, Coconut Plantation
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Hyatt Residence Club Bonita Springs, Coconut Plantation offers accommodations in Estero, just 16 miles from Fort Myers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.Naples is 19 miles from Hyatt Residence Club Bonita Springs, and Fort Myers Beach is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was quiet yet close to many amenities. And the amenities were beautiful.
- Place was a nightmare. Took forty minutes to check in. Residences are 1.5 miles from the hotel and poorl signing has lots of people, like myself, getting dropped at the wrong place.
- The entire staff is extraordinary! The time share unit I rented worked well and could use some attention to detail in the lockout portion.
- Beautiful property / great pools / fountains/ common areas
- Tie die activity, covered parking, nice check in, pool area, big hickory beach, lazy river. Would like a locals rate or AAA. Would come often if less than $229 per night. Trolley was perfect for getting around.
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs Naples North
Conveniently located just a 20-minute drive from Southwest Florida International Airport, this hotel in Bonita Springs, Florida features comfortable guestrooms and contemporary amenities.Hampton Inn Bonita Springs is the midway point between Fort Meyers and Naples. Guests can play a game of championship golf or explore the unique boutiques in town. Exciting beachside activities are available in nearby Fort Myers Beach or Marco Island.The guestrooms at Bonita Springs Hampton Inn feature free high-speed internet access, coffeemakers and the comfortable Cloud Nine bed. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s large outdoor pool and well-equipped fitness room.
- The front desk person was awesome! She went out of her way to help me!
- Very clean, convenient location , friendly staff and great breakfast.
- Location We were home shopping and the location was very convenient
- Wonderful breakfast, Comfortable beds, Friendly Front Desk, Children Friendly
- This was a great property and the staff were so friendly!
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
Located in Bonita Springs, 12 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Comfort Inn Bonita Springs features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Comfort Inn Bonita Springs.
- Staff were great, bed comfortable, food ok, close to beach and shopping
- Beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. Room was large and enough room to put our luggage and clothes.
- The breakfast was good, and the hotel was very clean.
- Large breakfast like we’ve seen in other installments in this chain. Very nicely appointed hotel and all very comfortable, but the rooms walls were a bit thin. That didn’t cause a real problem for us, but we could hear them more than in any other place we’d been in since the start of vacation over a week ago. Probably just noisy neighbors! But other than being a bit pricey like most chains in Florida this time of year, very nice place.
- The breakfast was decent. It was in close proximity to my business meeting. I liked that I had the opportunity to be treated in a courteous professional manner with a smile by Christopher on the night shift and the young lady on duty the day of my departure. The front desk staffer (Ms. Amy) was helpful, yet rude and obnoxious, and appeared to be in the wrong workplace, when dealing with the public. I would not return to this hotel if she were the only employee. She needs Customer service training badly. Glad she is not the best the hotel has to offer.
Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
One of our best sellers in Bonita Springs! Located in Bonita Springs, 10 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs No.
- Decor was beautiful, staff was very gracious and friendly. Outside seating at pool with tables was very nice.
- I was at a Hyatt for a conference, and then switched afterwards. This Days Inn was cleaner outside and inside than the Hyatt. Good breakfast. No concerns of the room. The refrig. was a nice size, with separate freezer. We were there for one week on vacation, and had no complaints. Close to I-75. Staff was very friendly, and alway welcomed us.
- Nicely decorated room. Quiet. Decent TV. Big fridge and microwave
- The bed was comfy and the rooms and decor were nice.
- The room was spacious and clean and quiet. The bathroom was also spacious, however, I could not turn the exhaust fan off after my shower. The tub was difficult to get in and out. Suggest to have walk-in showers and higher toilets
La Quinta Inn and Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Guests at this Florida hotel will be within 3 miles of Barefoot Beach and downtown Bonita Springs. A continental breakfast buffet, outdoor pool with a lake view, and free Wi-Fi are provided.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV are provided in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Bonita Springs Naples North. Rooms are also equipped with a sitting area.Access to a fitness center and business center is provided at this Bonita Springs La Quinta Inn and Suites. The 24-hour front desk can offer local restaurants and attraction recommendations. A laundromat and snack bar are available.Guests will be 8 miles from Pelicans Nest Golf Club. Coconut Point outdoor shopping center is 7 miles away.
- The rooms were nice and clean and the staff were really nice.
- Comfortable, clean, channel selection on TV was better than most. Other than the bland coffee, the breakfast exceeded expectations.
- We had a great time. The pool is perfect. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room had plenty of room — I liked having a fridge in the room — the bed was very comfortable
- Nice location….room was nice…. restaurant nearby
Top Hotels In Council Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Council Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Council Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Council Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!