10 Best Hotels To Stay In Council Bluffs Iowa – Top Hotel Reviews
Council Bluffs Iowa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Council Bluffs Iowa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Council Bluffs Iowa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Council Bluffs Iowa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Council Bluffs Iowa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Council Bluffs Iowa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Council Bluffs Iowa:
Days Inn Council Bluffs/9th Avenue
Days Inn Council Bluffs/9th Avenue is located in Council Bluffs, just 1.7 miles from Omaha.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 3.1 miles from Council Bluffs/9th Avenue.
Nice assortment of bagels & rolls
- Parking was easy to get into. Building was easy to find. Building was clean. Breakfast area was very nice and clean.
- The facility looked very clean and I was very satisfied
- All the front desk clerks were great, especially Lavisha…she’s a gem!
- The room was super clean a very nice. The bed was super comfortable as well.
- Nice assortment of bagels & rolls
My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs, IA
My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs, IA is located in Council Bluffs, 2.5 miles from Omaha and 24 miles from Blair.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 4.3 miles from My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs, IA.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Crossroads of the Bluffs
This hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Omaha and offers 24-hour shuttle service to Eppley Airfield Airport, 10 miles away. It features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-maker are included in the traditional guest rooms at Best Western Council Bluffs. A cable TV and work desk are provided.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness room, complete with full-length mirrors and a variety of cardio equipment. A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Bluffs hotel.The Orpheum Theater is 5 miles from the Council Bluffs Best Western. The Henry Doory Zoo is less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked the breakfast and friendliness of the staff.
- Easy to find and get to and not too close to the freeway
- The breakfast was very good. Lots of choice’s.
- I could start my car from my window. The keys worked great to get into the room. The washcloths were folded cute. Appreciate having a refrigerator and microwave!
- I like the clerk/morning cook. She was amazing.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha – Council Bluffs
One of our top picks in Council Bluffs.Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha – Council Bluffs is located in Council Bluffs, 5 miles from Omaha and 26 miles from Blair.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Had to ask for alarm clock,which was brought. Asked for pillow never recieved. Checked in and gave card and vehical info before check inn. They lost all my info some how when i came back. The staff prior to this was friendly. When we came back staff not so friendly.
- I liked the price for having to book on short notice. I liked the ease of finding the location and the shopping and food within walking distance. Pretty clean and tidy overall!
- For the price, I wasn’t expecting much TBH. It was an extremely pleasant surprise! Clean, friendly staff, all the amenities and a quality breakfast to boot.
The room was very clean and looked just like they do online. The staff is amazing and Becky at the front desk was very helpful, I needed to stay an extra night and she made sure I got the best rate. I Highly recommend this hotel.
- Becky at the front desk was awesome!!! The television wasn’t working and she came down and fixed it. She was very friendly and courteous. Will stay here again!
Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs offers accommodations in Council Bluffs. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Omaha is 1.8 miles from Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, and Blair is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Thoroughly impressed with server at the hot dog stand on bottom floor. She worked a double shift that night and my wife and I went down around 11:30 PM to grab a bite. She so courteous, kind pleasant to both my wife and I. I believe her name was Salene. She deserves special recognition for being a great Ambassador to your business.
- The pillows are great and we enjoyed the food at the sports bar.
Wonderful staff. Room was nice. Nice amenities as well.
Great breakfast next morning at Ameristar at Villa’s Café, and waiter was very polite and courteous and was very prompt with menus, drinks, and food. Garage parking was very handy for such frigid weather. View of Missouri River overlooking Ameristar boat was great! See below for more details……….
- Bed was very comfortable and the bath towels were soft. The room was very clean and quiet!
- Room good Bed very comfortable met all expectations for our stay
WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs offers accommodations in Council Bluffs, just 2.1 miles from Omaha.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Eppley Airfield Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great value for a business trip. The desk person was very helpful.
- It was cheap, seemed newer and nicer than other motels in this price range.
The staff was really nice!!! And very helpful!!
The pice through booking was amazing! Thanks booking.com
- The bed was really comfortable. Although the pillow cases looked clean..and didn’t smell BAD…they didn’t smell good or fresh like they’d been washed…just smelled like the people who slept on them before me were clean. I spent 2 nights…on the morning i was leaving i was picking up my towel by the sink and noticed some drops of what looked like dried diarrhea on the floor under the TP. Brownish floor hid it pretty good. I was also never able to watch TV because the remote didn’t work. Staff changed the batteries..walked with me to my room to check..it changed the channel 1 time…she left…and it never worked again. That was a drag…because if i’m going to get a hotel room to relax in…in the midst of my other stuff…a TV would be nice. I never got it to work…..so even for only $50…to have no TV was a big deal. It was quiet…very peaceful…loved the stove and fridge..staff was nice.
- Bed was company. No breakfast. No One at desk all the time. Too short of hours. Was not advised you needed to pay extra for phone calls even local
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Council Bluffs, IA
Located in Council Bluffs in the region of Iowa, 2.9 miles from Omaha, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Council Bluffs features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The only thing good about this hotel is the convenience of being attached to the center.
- The room was very quiet except when someone had heavy feet above us. Breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly. Cookies a plus.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfast included with the price of the room had items ranging from cold cereal to scrambled eggs and sausage. The room had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again without hesitation.
- Breakfast was ok but coffee was terrible. Otherwise everything was good
- The rooms were spacious and clean and the breakfast was good.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bluffs
One of our best sellers in Council Bluffs! Offering free WiFi throughout the property and an indoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bluffs is located in Council Bluffs. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Mid-America Center. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk.Ironing facilities and a work desk are offered in every room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bluffs. Suites offer a kitchenette and sofa bed and each en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer. All rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel. A fitness centre and business centre are open to all guests.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- End table for each bed. Good breakfast selection. Pleasant staff.
- I loved the design of the room. The room was small. The ceilings were high. The little bed above the heating was stylish as well as the mirror over the bed headboard. The room was clean & functional. The best opening price point hotel I have ever stayed in.
- Breakfast was great, the room comfortable. I was surprised there wasn’t a hot tub.
- Clean, well kept, friendly. Do sorry I mistakes this hotel for the one we hated in Sioux city ioWA
- The gentleman who checked us in was extremely courteous and knowledgeable.
AmericInn Council Bluffs
This Council Bluffs hotel, located just off Highway 80, features modern rooms equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. Facilities include an indoor pool and sauna.All warmly decorated rooms at the AmericInn Council Bluffs include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A spacious work desk is provided and all bathrooms boast granite countertops.Guests of this hotel can enjoy a daily breakfast. Other on-site facilities include a fitness room and business center.The Council Bluffs AmericInn is within walking distance of Mall of the Bluffs and Union Pacific Railroad Museum is 2.5 miles away. Henry Doorly Zoo is just a 12-minute drive from the hotel and Omaha-Eppley Airport is 11 miles away.
Very clean, plesant staff.
For only seeing one counter person,and one houskeeperthings went well.
- This is a great value for the price. Breakfast was good, rooms have all of the conveniences and a great TV channel selection.
- The pool looked nice but I was not able to use it due to a medical condition
- Location was perfect for the trip and a variety of restaurants were short distances away
- Staff tried to make their best of a VERY POOR property.
- Very clean, plesant staff.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs
One of our top picks in Council Bluffs.Overlooking the Missouri River, this Council Bluffs, Iowa hotel features on-site dining and a fitness centre. Airfield Airport is 4.3 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property,A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs. For added convenience, a microwave, fridge, and coffeemaker are included. Private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Amerisports Bar and Casino is on site and features table games, live entertainment, and serves lunch and dinner. A daily hot breakfast is served daily.An indoor swimming pool is offered at Council Bluffs Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites. The property offers free parking and a mini market with snacks and drinks for purchase.The Mid-America Convention Center is 1.9 miles away. Central Omaha can be reached in 11 minutes’ drive.
- Bed was nice. Only drawback was low water pressure and Luke warm shower
- Great breakfast. The staff checking you in and out were very friendly. Great experience thank you
- Bed so comfortable. Breakfast great. Good customer service. All our needs close by. View great.
- The ability to walk protected from the outdoors to dinner and other venues.
- I liked being able to go from my room straight to the casino. I also enjoyed the breakfast.
Top Hotels In Council Bluffs Iowa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Council Bluffs Iowa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Council Bluffs Iowa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Council Bluffs Iowa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!