10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cottonwood Heights Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Cottonwood Heights Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cottonwood Heights Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cottonwood Heights Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cottonwood Heights Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cottonwood Heights Utah:
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights – and a guest favorite.
Located in Cottonwood Heights in the region of Utah, 16 miles from Park City, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles away.
Staff was incredible.
Breakfast was delicious.
Facilities were beautiful.
Room and view was gorgeous.
I cannot recommend it any higher.
- I come to SLC to ski. I ski with my family and vary which hills we ski. This location turned out to be perfect. Quick access to Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons and a reasonable drive to Park City. This works out well with morning breakfast and apres ski hot tub, Great nearby dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Convenient to Snowbird! With a ski rental shop, Starbucks and numerous restaurants within walking distance. We used Uber/Lyft to get back and forth to the Mountain which worked pretty well. There is public transportation (bus) nearby but we didn’t try it. Very clean with a good, free breakfast, well stocked gym and heated pool / hot tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a 15 year old with me and she loved it.
- Decent breakfast and proximity to ski areas is excellent.
Super easy to get to the ski resorts
Easy to walk to a few good restaurants
pool heated was a big win for kids
- Staff was incredible.
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights.In Salt Lake City, Utah, this hotel is 12 miles from Snowbird Ski area. It features an outdoor pool with hot tub, tennis court and guest suites provide full kitchens.The spacious suites at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood offer free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO. They are furnished with separate living and dining areas.Cottonwood Residence Inn Salt Lake City includes a gym and a business center. Guests can use the barbecue facilities and laundry facilities.A daily buffet breakfast and an evening reception with beer and wine are provided by the hotel for all guests.Old Mill Golf Course is 1.4 miles from the Salt Lake City Residence Inn Cottonwood. The hotel is located outside the Wasatch National Forest.
- Spacious suites. Could even cook something on the outside grill. Great location near ski areas. Hot tub and heated pool a definite plus at the end of the skiing day. Abundant breakfast with good choices
- Great breakfast. Caring & courteous staff that take pride in their job.
Second time we’ve been here with our 2 kids, we love it, too bad we didn’t have time to use the spa.
Very close to ski in Brighton, some good restaurants close to the hotel.
- Breakfast everyday was amazing. Hotel is beautiful, staff super friendly. Will stay again
- Loved the mini waffle makers. Great variety and changed a little every day.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City – Midvale/Sandy
Featuring a variety of modern amenities, including an indoor pool and in-room fully equipped kitchens, this all-suite hotel is minutes from top-rated ski resorts and downtown Salt Lake City.Modern suites at the Homewood Suites Salt Lake City-Midvale/Sandy feature separate living and sleeping areas and free high-speed internet access. The hotel also offers free access to a nearby fitness center as well as free grocery shopping services.Guests at the hotel can also start each day with a free hot breakfast and finish the evening at the free Welcome Home reception, offering a light meal and beverages. There are also barbecue facilities as well as an indoor pool and fitness center located on-site.The Salt Lake City-Midvale/Sandy Homewood Suites is only a short distance from the South Towne Expo Center as well as Deer Valley Ski Resort and Hogle Zoo. The corporate offices of 3M, American Express and Allstate are also located nearby.
- The breakfast was excellent and varied daily. The managers happy hour Mon-Thursday was great too.
The evening social with dinner, breakfast as well. Get friendly staff will help with anything.
Super location for sking
I was impressed you include a lite dinner Monday through Friday.
That was totally unexpected and nice.
- Beds were comfortable and suites are adequate size
- I liked the staff, the breakfasts, dinners, bed, location.
Hawthorn Suites Salt Lake City
One of our top picks in Midvale.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hawthorn Suites Salt Lake City offers accommodations in Midvale, just 19 miles from Park City.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hawthorn Salt Lake City, and Sandy is 3.2 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Finally – a hotel that puts 4 electrical outlets at the desk!
- Great location, walkable to restaurants and Trader Joe’s. Big Cottonwood Cyn is right down the road. Room was good size. WiFi was fast.
- The staff was super friendly. We were missing a few items and they brought it so quick! The room was clean and definitely worth the price.
- The location was convenient — near shops/restaurants, but difficult to find.
- Loved the location and the mini kitchen in the hotel.
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
One of our top picks in Sandy.Offering an outdoor pool, Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy is in Sandy. Free Wi-Fi access is available. All rooms featured mountain views and a full kitchen.A sitting area with a work desk, a TV with a DVD player and a washing machine and tumble dryer are included in all air-conditioned rooms at Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also offered.At Salt Lake City/Sandy Hyatt House, a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market are available. The property provides free parking.Salt Lake City International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Temple Square is 14.3 miles from Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy.
- We loved the fireplace outside. It had just snowed so it was the perfect atmosphere.
- Terrific attention to detail when it came to both room appointments and cleanliness. Lots of space, terrific breakfast, and outstanding facilities.
- The staffs are very helpful. They changed a brand new mattress straight way after I reported the mattress was old.
- Room was excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable and the Breakfast in the morning was Outstanding! We will definitely use them again!
- The bed was great and the extra room was wonderful. The cleaning staff was great!!
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites – Midvalley
Offering free airport transportation, this hotel is just 1 miles from Fashion Place Mall. It has an indoor pool and a daily breakfast buffet. Rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites – Midvalley. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.Midvalley Crystal Inn has a business center and a fitness room on site. Local restaurant delivery service is also available.Wheeler Historic Farm is about half a mile away, and Alta Ski Lifts are about a 35 minute drive away. Antelope Island State Park is about 1 hour from the hotel.
Room was huge, love the double vanity sinks and table plus couch and chair. Heater was fairly quiet, and more so when you’re on the opposite side of the room.
Breakfast is excellent, with yogurt, fruit, eggs, sausage, potatoes, juices, desert, bread, cereals. Free dinner was available as well, different each night, but we didn’t partake of that.
Room well isolated from noises outside, despite being right next to freeway – but not so well insulated from stomping other guests nearby.
Pool was great, hot tub huge but unusually shallow. Exercise room tiny with only a few pieces of equipment (treadmill, elliptical, bike).
Very helpful staff, comfortable beds and superb location for skiing and visiting the city.
Being able to buy daily Super Passes was really useful. Having the ski bus stop right outside the door was a major factor in us booking this hotel. Plenty of hot water for showers at the end of a hard days skiing.
- Breakfast was great. The rooms were clean, and the bed was comfortable. Wifi wasn’t great, but it was enough to do everything we needed.
- Clean, large rooms, comfy beds, friendly staff. Nice breakfast.
- Hotel was clean had an updated look to it. Lot’s of variety for breakfast and they even provide an evening meal as well. The price for a room is an excellent value for the money. Overall this is my hotel of choice.
- Room was huge, love the double vanity sinks and table plus couch and chair. Heater was fairly quiet, and more so when you’re on the opposite side of the room.
Super 8 Midvale
One of our best sellers in Midvale! Super 8 Midvale is located in Midvale, 19 miles from Park City and 10 miles from Salt Lake City. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sandy is 2.9 miles from Super 8 Midvale, and Provo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 13 miles from Super 8 Midvale.
Convenience to stores , restaurants and the bus.
Staff, especially Brittany was outstanding and knowledgeable
- The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, it was quiet (except for some alarm that went off at 6 a.m. in the lobby area).
- it’s an average place to stay. they had good breakfast though. their tv’s have an HDMI port so you can play xbox or playstation. The hotel cleaning staff are very friendly.
- There was no mention of a $20 a night pet fee which made me room very expensive and the homeless population around the hotel is overwhelming at times. But what made this really bad was the fact that they charged $10 more than the total given to me by booking.com but they charged my card for the entire stay on the day I checked in and then they took cash for the dog. Made me think the clerk kept that money. and they charge me 2 additional charges of $73.36 and $77.86 plus an additional charge of $20 pet fee. I did stay an additional night because I was running late but they charged me two days and one pet fee and refuse to respond to my inquiries.
- It was quiet, the bed comfortable, and the staff friendly and helpful.
- Convenience to stores , restaurants and the bus.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT
One of our best sellers in Murray! Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City-Murray, UT is located in Murray, 21 miles from Park City and 7 miles from Salt Lake City.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everything about our stay was smooth and comfortable. We were taken care of well, it was a clean and safe environment.
- Staff was very accommodating there was an issue with our reservation and room due to booking.com and hotel did whatever was possible
- Room was as described. Great value, clean. We would stay again!
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was a nice size
- We were very pleased. All staff was very friendly and helpful. It was also very clean.
Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City South – Midvale
Nestled along the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, this Utah hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub and free Wi-Fi in every room. Salt Lake City is a 20-minute drive away.The spacious rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City South – Midvale include a microwave, a mini-refrigerator, a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms feature spa tubs.Guests at the Midvale Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City South have access to on-site gym and a 24-hour business center. The front desk is open around the clock and guest laundry facilities are available.Cottonwood Golf Course is 4 miles from the hotel. The Living Planet Aquarium is a 10-minute drive away and Utah’s Hogle Zoo is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The staff was so friendly and accommodating! They allowed us a late check out so our kids could swim on our last day. The woman overseeing the complimentary breakfast packed us a to go bah with muffins, cinnamon rolls and milk all because the pancakes were out after only one child got some. She was so thoughtful and kind.
- Very clean. Frienly and efficient staff. Comfortable bed.
- Food was good room was greatnice staff hot tub temperature was prrfect for me and my grandaughter and love the 2 oclock check out with the rewards program
La globalité des prestations
La proximité du downtown de SLC
- Personnel accueillant , chambre très confortable . Hôtel très propre !! Petit déjeuner copieux et de qualité . Centres commerciaux et restaurants a proximité
Park Inn by Radisson Salt Lake City -Midvale
One of our best sellers in Midvale! Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Park Inn by Radisson Salt Lake City -Midvale is located in Midvale in the region of Utah.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Park City is 21 miles from Park Inn by Radisson Salt Lake City, and Salt Lake City is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
When I checked in late, I was greeted with the biggest smile, and felt at once whatever I needed someone would help. I was given an option to upgrade to a suite, which I didn’t know I could do, and it was just what I needed so I could get some work done. I was so glad for the upgrade.
My only issue is the TV’s did not work great. The one in the bedroom had no connection which was a bit of a disappointment as I like to watch the news before I fall asleep. Otherwise it was a wonderful surprise to stay here. Also, I like the tiny milk containers, not powdered milk. I would have loved a cup of tea last night, but won’t use the powered stuff.
- JoJo at the front desk was very helpful, courteous and professional. The rest of the staff were pleasant, but JoJo went above and beyond in helping people as they checked in and out.
- Excellent breakfast; enjoyed the hot tub. Rooms were nice. Staff was friendly. Access to nearby restaurants was good.
- Centrally locates ofd the freeway. Enjoyed having complimentary breakfast.
- It was Close to work making my nights in the room longer.
- When I checked in late, I was greeted with the biggest smile, and felt at once whatever I needed someone would help. I was given an option to upgrade to a suite, which I didn’t know I could do, and it was just what I needed so I could get some work done. I was so glad for the upgrade.
Top Hotels In Cottonwood Heights Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cottonwood Heights Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cottonwood Heights Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!