10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cottonwood California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cottonwood California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cottonwood California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cottonwood California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cottonwood California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cottonwood California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cottonwood California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cottonwood California:
Motel 6 Anderson
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Motel 6 Anderson offers pet-friendly accommodations in Anderson.All rooms have a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Close to stores. Rooms spacious with fridge and microwave
- Was best rate available, but stayed in other motel 6 that are 10 times better
- Good location and value for a one night stay while on the road – close to gas, food, and freeway.
- Good location and quiet rooms; price was very good for the quality of the property. Lots of services nearby with quick freeway access; the District Fairgrounds are a short distance away.
I liked location just off I-5 interstate
Lots good food and shopping
Staff was awesome
I liked we had a refrigerator, microwave
Best Western Anderson Inn
Best Western Anderson Inn is located in Anderson, just 11 miles from Redding.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Wonderful breakfast!! Everything anyone could want in a breakfast! Staff was very friendly, especially Thomas Jones. He was very accommodating and friendly! We felt like we were with family.
- The breakfast was good, a lot to choose from. I think it should last until 11 not 10 that’s alittle early to end breakfast.
- Kevin, made check-in an easy processs after along day of driving!
- Comfortable room and a very nice and accommodating staff.
Front desk clerk
Very friendly and funny
Gaia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Anderson
Conveniently located off Interstate 5, the Gaia Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member in Anderson, CA is adjacent to the Sacramento River, offering easy access to Shasta Outlets and Mt. Shasta Ski Park. The hotel is also convenient to attractions in the City of Redding, learning at Turtle Bay Exploration Park and family fun at Waterworks Park.Guests at the hotel are invited to experience beautiful landscaping and eco-friendly amenities, relax in the outdoor heated pool, work out in the fitness center and enjoy free coffee and free wireless high-speed Internet access. There is a full service restaurant on-site, WOODSIDEgrill, as well as a full service bar.All guest rooms offer a flat-screen TV with cable, desk, down pillows, hairdryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a microwave and sofa sleeper.This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee. This is a non-smoking hotel.
The staff is nice and like that they have mostly ground floor rooms.
Better blankets than at a cheap motel.
- The landscape and surroundings were nice. The room was quiet
- They let us bring our French Bulldog in and the room was incredibly clean considering it is pet friendly. The bathroom was nice and the toiletries were also nice–I especially liked that they were eco friendly.
- We got a suite and it was huge! We kept wandering around saying it was bigger than our condo back home. Also, the bed was so comfortable, with really nice bedding.
- The patio overlooking the pond was nice, however the neighbors next door hung out there and were quite loud.
- The staff is nice and like that they have mostly ground floor rooms.
Super 8 Redding
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Super 8 Redding offers accommodations in Redding. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I liked the night guy there with the beautiful cat
- Location is out of the busy town and quiet, staff is always great. Have stayed here in the past. In this particular room the beds were not good and the refrigerator was not cold.
- The room was small but adequate. There was a fridge and microwave which was good. The only thing that wasn’t good was that I wasn’t able to get wifi..it kept saying “out of range.”
- We stay at Super 8 frequently when we go on road trips because we get good value for the money. The room was clean, bed comfy, shower had good water pressure and we always like coffee in our room in the morning. Everything as expected, no surprises. Check out was quick & efficient.
Supposedly everything was okay, except that we’ve heard a lot of noise from adjacent rooms of the personnel cleaning, banging doors…
Also, a call from reception would do to ask for check-out time. We find it stressful that someone had to knock on theSupposedly everything was okay, except that we’ve heard a lot of noise from adjacent rooms of the personnel cleaning, banging doors…
Also, a call from reception would do to ask for check-out time. We find it stressful that someone had to knock on the door to remind of the 11am check-out time. door to remind of the 11am check-out time. Supposedly everything was okay, except that we’ve heard a lot of noise from adjacent rooms of the personnel cleaning, banging doors…
Also, a call from reception would do to ask for check-out time. We find it stressful that someone had to knock on the door to remind of the 11am check-out time.
Motel 6 Redding South
This California motel features guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Redding South offers an outdoor pool and is 2 miles from Turtle Bay Exploration Park.Rooms provide desks. Wi-Fi is available.Guests at Redding Motel 6 are offered laundry facilities, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 3 miles from Waterworks Park and 6 miles from Win-River Casino and Shasta College. It is 13 miles from Lake Shasta and 19 miles from Lake Shasta Caverns.
- Very very nice room! Friendly staff! Overall a 10!!
- This was a great place to stay the night while we were passing through Redding. The price was excellent but the surrounding area isn’t very pretty to look at. On-site security made me feel a lot better about staying here though.
- Great water pressure. There is a roving security guard on site.
- The rooms are spacious and clean and the price was very low. Several simple restaurants are within a few blocks.
- We felt safe because a full time security guard on duty. And the staff were very kind
Vagabond Inn Redding
Located 3 miles from Waterworks Park, this California hotel features an outdoor pool. Howard Johnson Express Inn – Redding offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Rooms are equipped with coffee makers, hairdryers and ironing facilities. Wake up service is available.During their stay, guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast.Redding Howard Johnson Express Inn is within 3 miles of Sundial Bridge and River Bend Golf & Country Club. It is 5 miles from Win-River Casino.
- Nothing. The first room was a smoke scented disaster. That hadn’t been cleaned the next room was a little better. Clean sheets
- The ice machine was down. There wasnt a vending maching. Very poor wi-fi network. But i still love this place
- Absolutely nothing. Was the absolute worst place I have ever slept at. Would rather have camped outside next to
- the staff was very helpful. He allowed us to check in early. Noon time instead of 3pm.
- This is the worst place I’ve ever stayed….wish I’d read the reviews before I booked the room. I won’t stay here again…that’s for sure!!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites / Red Bluff – South Redding Area
Only 60 miles from hiking at Mount Lassen, this Red Bluff hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is included in each guest room. Shasta College is a 30-minute drive away.A flat-screen TV with cable provides indoor entertainment options in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Red Bluff – South Redding Area. Each air-conditioned room includes coffee-making facilities.Guests at Red Bluff – South Redding Area Holiday Inn Express & Suites have access to the fully equipped business center. A laundromat is available on site.A variety of shops and restaurants including local favorite, Hal’s Eat ’em Up, are within a 3-minute walk of this hotel. Whiskeytown Lake has fishing and swimming 39 miles away.
- Very impressed. Family of five traveling north. Booking.com reviews were favorable exceeded our expectations.
- The entire hotel was clean. The bed and pillows were incredibly comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Food was good. Service good. Facilities nice and very clean. Personal very polite and friendly’
- The bed was soooo comfy and I love the chocolate chip cookies every night. The staff is always so accommodating whether it is the cleaning staff or the front desk staff
- Super friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Great breakfast. Very clean.
Comfort Inn Redding
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Comfort Inn Redding is located in Redding. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing.
- comfortable beds, clean room and easy access to all of Redding.
- Can’t complain about anything nice employees. Clean and comfortable
- The bed was comfortable and the rooms were pretty big. Also, it was pet friendly and the staff was nice
- Room was clean and bed was very comfy. Will definitely stay again.
- The location was great as it was close to the freeways and easily accessible. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, so getting good food won’t be an issue either. Staff is friendly and good.
Oxford Suites Redding
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Oxford Suites Redding offers accommodations in Redding.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Evening reception and morning breakfast were great. Comfortable room. Friendly staff.
- The property is quaint and stylish. The rooms were nice, we had a King Suite and it was nice. The breakfast was wonderful.
- The breakfast and social hour were good. Who doesn’t like free drinks? The heated pool was great for the young adults with me and the fire pits on the patio were a great place to hang out. The sitting room was perfect for our situation – me, my son and his girlfriend. Gave the young people a place to be without us having to be on top of one another.
- Overall place good.excellent happy hour. Good service
- The bed was amazing . Sleeping on a cloud .The evening reception was a free soup and salad bar, with wine and beer .
Hilton Garden Inn Redding
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Redding offers accommodations in Redding. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
- We stayed on the first floor and it was very quiet. The high ceiling were a plus
- Fireplace and seating in the lounge was comfy and cozy.
- We always enjoy staying with you because everyone is very friendly and the restaurant always has good food!
- Loved the size of the room. Good service and clean rooms.
- So nice and great view! They work it out so we had joining rooms with our friends.
Top Hotels In Cottonwood California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cottonwood California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cottonwood California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cottonwood California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!