10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cotati California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cotati California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cotati California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cotati California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cotati California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cotati California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cotati California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cotati California:
DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Next to the Foxtail Golf Club and minutes from a variety of wineries, this hotel in Rohnert Park, California offers on-site restaurant and guestrooms with coffeemakers.Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country features a seasonal outdoor pool and Jacuzzi tub. Guests can also play a game of tennis or take advantage of the fitness center at this hotel. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar.Award-wining wineries including Kendall Jackson and Gallo Sonoma are only a short drive from the Sonoma Doubletree Hotel. Guests can also explore the Armstrong Redwoods State Park or relax on the Bodega Bay.
- Room was very comfortable. Bed was firm, yet comfortable. Didn’t like sound from floor above in the early morning. Restaurant service was good except for delay in delivering cocktail.
- Loved the area, room was very comfortable and quiet. Staff was incredibly kind and helpful.
- The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The room was comfortable and cozy and I really liked how we had two sinks. The fridge in the room was a plus and I lived having a balcony although it was not private.
- Always a friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Ordered off the menu.
- Location was ok, I guess that some rooms have a view on the golf club – ours didn’t
Quality Inn Petaluma
Quality Inn Petaluma is located in Petaluma, just 21 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma, and Napa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 45 miles from Quality Inn Petaluma.
- Staff was super helpful, We got in early and were able to check in with out hassle and or problem, and when we left our key in the room we were helped quickly and efficiently.
- Room was large and nicely furnished. Internet worked well. We were so glad the pool was open, as so many are not in the winter time, and my grandkids LOVED the pool! Very comfortable area for walking our dog. It feels safe and is well lighted.
Food(hot) choice was great.
No complaints.Everything was fine from check-in to check-out.
A good choice for a place to stay.
- Good breakfast. A fitness room. The room was large and comfortable.
- Our first room was in bldg 7 #273 which was about 50 ft from freeway. The room was way to noisy from night traffic! The next two nights we were transferred across the hall to #278 and it was much quieter
Motel 6 Rohnert Park
Located 5 minutes from Scandia Funland Family Fun Center and the Rohnert Park Spreckels Performing Arts Center, this pet friendly motel features an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi internet.The rooms at the Rohnert Park Motel 6 include expanded cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Rohnert Park Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and coin laundry facilities. Coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Sonoma State University is a 5 miles drive from Motel 6 Rohnert Park. Downtown Santa Rosa, California is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Very clean, and no partys or people smoking in the rooms.
- Not much. It was all that was available, but never thought it would be that bad. And it was expensive. 136.00 for a motel six.
- Booked last minute. Only hotel for miles that was available. Property on the outside was nice.
- Love that the manager was wiping down the walls and had the office smelling good.
- Pet friendly is huge I have no one to watch my dog when I do nights for work . Easy to get to on and off the 101 highway
Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Petaluma.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bodega Bay is 23 miles from Hotel Petaluma, an Ascend Hotel, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The location was walking distance to historic downtown
- The bed was so comfy! The location is perfect, you can walk right out of the hotel and into the heart of downtown Petaluma.
- The only issue was a heater that didn’t work – but staff provided a small area heater for the night and that was fine. Overall a great experience in an historic hotel. Loved the location near the old town. Wonderful staff. Very helpful and courteous.
- Lobby is very pretty and historic. Service was good. Rooms are small but nicely done. Unfortunately the Oyster bar was not open as it was Christmas Day, but we have enjoyed that in the past.
- Nice toiletries. Nice fluffy, mostly clean towels. Friendly check-out person. Great location adjacent to historic downtown.
Within 5 miles of Hanna Winery and other Russian River wineries, this downtown Sebastopol inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. A restaurant, bar and coffee house are also featured.Select suites feature a balcony or patio with garden views at Sebastopol Inn. Each room provides free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom.Fresh coffee is brewed daily at Coffee Catz Coffeehouse. Local wines and California cuisine are featured at the on-site restaurant, Starlight Wine Bar & Restaurant.Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the Bodega Bay coast, taffy and beaches are just a 20-minute drive from Sebastopol Inn. Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve is 20 miles away.
Location is great- you can walk all around be Sebastopol.
Room provided wine glasses and ceramic cups for coffee along with real cream.
- The place was nice the Wildfire had everyone calm and cool
Bed very comfortable
Great location- food close by
Nice to have a little refrigerator
- Clean, friendly, good price, pool, jacuzzi and coffee supplied in room but no pets allowed.
- It was in an ideal location. Next door was Coffee Catz Cafe, which had grest coffee and great food for breakfast and lunch.
- Location is great- you can walk all around be Sebastopol.
Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites is located in Santa Rosa.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Wine Country Inn and Suites, and Napa is 28 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff. Decent breakfast options, was able to provide non-dairy milk on request.
- Good hotel for the location. Good breakfast. Decent size room for business travel. Easy freeway access.
Good location, close to the freeway
More or less comfortable beds
- I choose to return here because the overall cleanliness and comfort of the room. Also no loud noises or guests in middle of the night. Access to pool, gym & office very convenient.
- Pool area is small but very nice, clean and in a garden setting so great to chill.
Hotel Santa Rosa
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! Off Highway 101, this Santa Rosa, California hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sonoma County Fair Grounds and Golf Course are a 10-minute drive away.A cable TV, a microwave, and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the pet-friendly guest rooms at the Vagabond Inn Santa Rosa. The temperature-controlled rooms include a work table and chairs.Local wineries such as Siduri Wines & Novy Family Winery and Paradise Ridge Winery are within a 10-minute drive of the Santa Rosa Vagabond Inn. Wells Fargo Center for the Arts is a 5-minute drive away.
- The woman who checked me in was very accommodating. There was a swimming pool and no sound of traffic.
- The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. I did hear the freeway noise from the room I was staying at but overall the noise level was fine. The bed was comfortable and the location for me was perfect. Sam’s Cafe was very close and a great little diner.
- The bed was fine. The noise level was fine. The staff was great. Especially the girl with the red hair. She was very professional and accommodating.I was allowed check out late since I had such a late check-in. That made me happy. The outside of the hotel is very well done. Free wifi and parking was great.
Room was fairly clean and apparently recently redecorated.
Fridge & Microwave clean.
Do-it-yourself-waffle station included at breakfast was tasty.
- Front staff was very nice and addressed our issues promptly! Nice having a place to get a good, full size breakfast at the restaurant right outside the front door!
Vineyard Inn Hotel
Located in Sonoma, 27 miles from Berkeley, Vineyard Inn Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Santa Rosa is 20 miles from Vineyard Inn Hotel, and Napa is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Nicest little one-star casita I’ve ever stayed in.
- The location for those visiting Sonoma Raceway is excellent.
- The lady at the office was so helpful and sweet, she was like an old friend. The cleaning people were smart, efficient and extremely friendly. They were very helpful in answering all the questions I had regarding surrounding restaurants and other things. The hotel itself was like a little village so quaint. I felt like I was staying in a little cottage surrounded by Beauty. All in all I had a great experience.
- Janet went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Very happy with the Vineyard.
- Needed new plumbing in the bathrooms and re modelling
Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport
In the heart of Sonoma Wine Country, this Santa Rosa hotel is 2 miles from Kendall Jackson Wine Center. Guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Each room at the Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport features a flat-screen cable TV. A microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine are included in guest rooms.Guests can work out in the gym at Sonoma County Airport Hilton Garden Inn. Hiking trails along the vineyards are in the nearby surroundings.The Charles M. Schulz Museum is 5 miles from this hotel. Safari West wildlife preserve is 9 miles away.
- Everything…The location is great. Loved the staff..
- Got to pick a room near the pool and again when we came again;cookies every day at 5:00 and good coffee every morning!
- Treated like old friends. Excellent food. Will definitely recommend
- The service was excellent. The staff was awesome. I felt at home
- Very good breakfast. Very professional staff. Rooms very clean and modern. Movie theater almost in front of the hotel. Convenient starting point for the trip to Korbel Winery and other places in Russian River Valley.
Best Western Inn Rohnert Park
Only 3 miles from Sonoma State University, this hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.A flat-screen satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Inn Rohnert Park. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine are included in all guest rooms. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in each private bathroom.Guests of Rohnert Park Best Western Inn can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.Charles M Schulz Museum is a 13-minute drive from this hotel. Jack London State Historic Park is 10 miles away.
- Liked the clean and fresh paint and carpet. Also beding and bathrooms clean.
- I liked how friendly the staff was and how clean the room was
- The room was perfect, everything about! The breakfast was awesome! So yummy
- Nice location just off the 101 freeway. Room was an adequete size and clean. Continental breakfast was good with a decent amount of choices. Hotel was close to restaurants and the Graton casino if you like gambling.
- Convenient location. Near casino and wineries, and Starbucks. Bananas or donuts would be nice at breakfast so guests could grab and go.
Top Hotels In Cotati California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cotati California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cotati California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cotati California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!