10 Best Hotels To Stay In Costa d´en Blanes Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Costa d´en Blanes Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Costa D´en Blanes Majorca:
Salles Hotels Marina Portals
One of our best sellers in Portals Nous! The traditional-style Marina Portals offers stunning Mediterranean Sea views just 7 minutes’ walk from the beach. It has a pool and a spa, and the air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV.Guests have free access to the spa. The spa includes a water circuit, sauna and steam bath, as well as chromotherapy and other relaxation and beauty treatments. It also has a large sun terrace with loungers.All the spacious rooms in Marina Portals Majorca have a private balcony and free Wi-Fi. They have antique-style furnishings and safes. Many of the rooms have sea views.The hotel offers a breakfast and dinner buffet service. The hotel’s snack bar has a terrace, and the Coral Bar offers a range of drinks.Salles Hotel Marina Portals is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the capital of Palma de Mallorca. The bars and restaurants of Portals Nous, as well as the marina, are within 10 minutes’ walk. The hotel has private parking and there is also public parking nearby.
- The poolside was awesome.very nice hotel. I would like to comeback.specially the beach is so calm and quiet.
- Don’t hesitate to stay at this hotel, don’t need look any further…..
- The location is great, close to many good restaurants and nice beach.
- Great location, second visit for us. Good sized rooms, all the facilities we required, helpful staff and good variety of food at breakfast
- Perfect location, easy to get to the village and to the port. The facilities at the hotel were excellent. The room was comfortable with a great view. Super breakfast. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it highly.
OD Port Portals
Featuring an outdoor pool and a bar with retro design, OD Port Portals hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and the marina. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each room is air conditioned and offers a flat-screen TV, mini-bar with drinks and safe. The private bathroom offers a bath or shower and hairdryer. Some room types also includes a car rental.The on-site restaurant offers international and Mediterranean cuisine. Breakfast is served until noon, and a brunch service is available on the weekends. The hotel also offers entertaining weekly events. A dry cleaning service is also available.Lindner Golf Course can be reached within a 5-minute drive. Palma Airport is 12 mi away and the airport shuttle can be organized upon request.
- Fantastic staff – could not do enough for you. Excellent location.
- The staff were welcoming and catered for all of our needs. The rooms were spacious and had all the amenities we needed. The restaurant is great, the food was good.
- Everything :), this was one of my best stays ever. This hotel overall is something which I’m looking for when I go for a business trip. Maybe I’m not objective since Palma de Mallorca is a bit unique nevertheless it is really worth visiting.
- Family friendly hotel, lovely swimming pool, friendly staff, great cocktails, nice view from rooftop bar / restaurant, lively atmosphere, nice design
- Loved the tasting brunch on Sunday. so yummy. the front desk was incredible. I requested an electric teapot and gosh darn it they found one. the bed was comfortable. the room was nice. I loved that it was adults and no kids around. that made it quieter.
Aparthotel Ponent Mar
One of our top picks in Palmanova.The Apartotel Ponent Mar is a 4-star apartment-style hotel with free private parking, a spa and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. There is free Wi-Fi in all public areas.The Aparthotel Ponent Mar is set right next to the sea and beach in Mallorca. It is in the Palmanova resort, 9 miles west of Palma.The apartment-style hotel is 118,403 ft² and has spacious gardens. There is also a large terrace.Access to the Ponent Mar’s spa is available for an additional fee. There is a sauna, a massage service and a beauty salon. There is also a fitness room.All apartments have a balcony and a kitchen. There is air conditioning and a TV.The local area is ideal for cycling. Bicycles can be rented on site.
The grounds are beautiful and we loved the private cove.
Great location within Palmanova. Close to many great restaurants and shops.
This is a great hotel, but the staff could use a few lessons in proper customer service.
- Fantastic hotel, great facilities, spotlessly clean, great position in Palma Nova. I would highly recommend.
- Total pakkage was good dor the prive you need to pay
- The location. The pool. The beaches in the area are great. All the restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance have great food and great rating. Family room was very big and comfortable for a family of 4.
- The rooms were stunning and clean. Absolutely gorgeous bathroom and shower. The terrace was wonderful and the property itself is an A+++
- The grounds are beautiful and we loved the private cove.
Riu Palace Bonanza Playa
Riu Palace Bonanza Playa is located on the seafront in Illetas, just 4.3 mi from Palma. It offers direct access to the sea, an outdoor swimming pool and free access to its spa.Elegantly furnished, the modern air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony with sea views and satellite TV. They also include a private bathroom complete with amenities. Free WiFi is available.The Bonavista Restaurant offers impressive sea views and serves Spanish and international cuisine. Guests can watch as the hotel’s expert chefs prepare their meals. Please note that men are required to wear trousers. Information about the restaurant’s opening times is offered at the reception.Guests can also enjoy more informal dining at the poolside bar, or at the coffee shop. The Madison Music Bar hosts live music and shows.Featuring a hydromassage pool, the Riu Palace’s spa also offers sauna facilities and Turkish baths. Treatments include massage and wine therapy.Illetas has regular bus connections to Palma, there is a taxi rank outside the hotel and the island’s airport is 12 mi away. Puerto Portals is a 10-minute drive from the Bonanza. An on-site diving club is available for an extra charge.
- The location is wonderful. The indoor pool and spa were lovely. The food (dinner and breakfast buffets) were absolutely incredible! For the price we paid, I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I can’t imagine being any happier with the accommodations.
- Beautiful location and water views. Take your pick if swimming in the pool or jump off the dock into the Mediterranean. It’s easy to go into town on buses.
The hotel is in a perfect location: easy with parking or the bus, close to Palma, highway or Portals. It has beautiful swimming area, both breakfast and dinner are amazing and the food is delicious.
The staff (especially Tolo and Fran) made sure we had an amazing stay, you can see they want you to feel comfortable and enjoy the place
The bed is comfy
The shower is great
There’s no really kids area at the pool so it’s very quiet, not many families with kids
- Very much emphasis on services and listening to guests. Fantastic food at the restaurant. Nice to have access to the sea from the hotel, and good sea views from rooms and restaurants. Relatively quiet and clean area of Mallorca. Good taste in decoration.
Very friendly and professional staff.
One of our best sellers in Illetas! With a garden and terrace overlooking the sea, Roc Illetas offers 2 outdoor pools. This 4-star hotel is located in Illetas, on Mallorca’s south coast, and looks onto Palma Bay and has direct access to the sea.Roc Illetas has 4 buildings: Clasico, Adelfas, Mimosa and Buganvilla. The last one is separated from the rest by a public road. Set near clear blue water coves, the accommodations features views of the Mediterranean sea.The air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony or terrace and satellite TV. They also come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer sea views.The buffet restaurant at Roc Illetas serves international food. There is also a poolside bar, as well as a café with a terrace with fantastic sea views.The hotel has an indoor pool. There is also a free internet corner, TV room, arcade games room and table tennis tables. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Bendinat Golf Course is just 800 feet away from the hotel. You can drive to central Palma in around 15 minutes and buses stop outside the hotel. Parking is available on site for an additional cost.
- watching the sunrise and sunset over the Mediterranean sea from our terrace was priceless.
- a good breakfast , you can eat inside or out on the terras, it is really good.
- The hotel facilities and layout were very interesting with tiered floors leading down to the sea, our room had an amazing sea view and balcony. The service and food were very good with an excellent breakfast and evening meal.
- This is a lovely hotel and my 5th visit. It is in a great location.
- Lovely friendly staff and very helpful. Amazing location, wonderful facilities, tasty food with lots of variety. Amazing sea view, all round a wonderul hotel!
Mar Hotels Rosa del Mar & Spa
This modern apartment-style hotel is just 500 feet from San Matías Beach, in Palma Nova. The Aparthotel Rosa del Mar features a restaurant.Each functional Rosa del Mar studio and apartment has a private balcony, satellite TV and a kitchenette. Air conditioning and heated are provided, depending on the season.The Aparthotel Rosa del Mar’s restaurant serves buffet-style meals and features show cooking. There is also a snack bar. Evening shows and daily entertainment are arranged for adults and children.The apartment-style hotel is in central Palma Nova, surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops.A wide range of watersports is available on nearby San Matías Beach, and the Bendinat and Santa Ponsa golf courses are both within 3.5 miles. Palma Airport is 12 miles away.
- easy connection with public transport. many restaurants outside. supermarket. close to two beaches.
- The room looks ok, but the food and the staff make you feel amazing in this hotel. Really nice and friendly people, a lot of small supermarket are around
- Rooms were lovely and had everything you needed, very clean
- Well appointed rooms. Friendly staff. Fairly priced food at snack bar. Spotlessly clean. Good daily entertainment without being a nuisance. Lovely pool area. Quiet area at night. Not a massive hotel but lots services.
Food was tasty, lot of choice for whole week.
Some choice of sweet fruits.
Hotel RD Mar de Portals – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Portals Nous.Hotel Mar de Portals is located in a residential area in Portals Nous, surrounded by natural beauty, away from the hustle and bustle of the town.The facilities the hotel offers make it the perfect place to relax and have fun. There are two swimming pools and a terrace with gardens where you can relax and soak in the Mediterranean sun.All rooms come with air conditioning, heating, safe and free WiFi. Some include VIP amenities and access to the executive lounge.The comfortable hotel is just a short walk to the beach, and to the town center, where there is an attractive marina, dolphin aquarium and nearby a well-kept golf course. The property offers free transfer to Portals Nous.There are a number of restaurants around the marina and more along the main street.
- The beds and pillows were really comfortable. The staff are friendly and personal in contact. Breakfast was really good and plentyfull.
- Great breakfast selection, gorgeous pool, located at block from the beach. I also love that they have a courtesy room where you can keep your bag and shower after you’ve checked out in the case that your flight is much later in the day. This was a great stay, especially since it was quiet and away from the party scene.
- The breakfast was the perfect start to the day and kept you going until dinner.
- Nice hotel and location good walks but quite a lot of hills,but taxis easy to get.good pool area
- The room was spacious and comfortable. I had a small terrace, which I made good use of. It was walking distance to the beach and the bar/pool area was lovely. I did not get a chance to make use of the fitness classes or the spa facilities but I it was great that it was available. I would definitely recommend to a friend and will likely be back again soon.
One of our best sellers in Palmanova! Enjoy the fresh, spacious feel of this modern apartment-style hotel, located on the beautiful bay of Son Caliú – an ideal place for a sunny break in southern Majorca.At the recently renovated Martha’s Apartments you can spend your day in the Mediterranean sunshine around the outdoor swimming pool. Alternatively, take the short, 500 feet stroll down to enjoy the 2 fine sandy beaches – sheltered by the hills and pine forests.The apartments themselves offer plenty of space and a bright, fresh atmosphere. Relax in front of your plasma-screen, satellite TV and prepare meals in the fully equipped, modern kitchen. Each apartment opens onto a terrace or balcony, allowing you to enjoy the sunshine in privacy.
- The are renovating so everything was freshly painted. Nice pool also. Close to a lot of places.
- Large spacious rooms.Friendly staff. Clean Great pool.Great location.
- For an apartment rental this feels very much like a hotel. Reception desk, pool, elevator, big rooms, kitchen. Close to the beach and restaurants, a grocery store is just 1 minute away. Parking is no problem (if you park before 5pm).
- We had a lovely apartment, very clean, lovely bathroom. The pool is small but we are not pool people as we prefer the beach so it did not bother us. 3 min walk to a massive Supermarket great value. Small beach only 4 min walk from apartment with lovely restaurants and bars, great place for a drink in the evening looking out to the sea. 10 min walk to main beach and town of Palmanova. Perfect location for us. Would go back.
- Nothing poor rooms poor beds gardeners walking in the garden at 9am when I have my door open only just got out the shower I would never stay ther again
Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa
The Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa is an impressive hotel located just a 10-minute drive from Palma de Mallorca. Featuring both modern, 16th and 17th-century architecture, it has an amazing seafront infinity pool and a well-equipped spa.The hotel is made up of the original mansion and a modern annex building with contemporary décor and exposed stone walls. You can access the property’s private natural caves, some of which have been converted into seafront massage rooms.The Bodyna Spa at Hospes Maricel y Spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a terrace, garden, a gym, and massage services are available.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a minibar. Each one includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some have a private pool.The hotel’s Maricel Restaurant has traditional Mallorcan food and a range of quality local wines. At the bar, you can enjoy a cocktail accompanied by live jazz. Breakfast can be also served on the Mediterranean-style terrace, which overlooks the sea.Hospes Maricel y Spa has a private jetty where guests arriving by sea can moor a boat, and Calanova Sailing Club is 100 feet away. There is a golf course just over a quarter mile away, and you can drive to Palma Airport in 15 minutes from the property.
Beautiful place,terrace and pool location straight by the sea. superb views ,quiet understated luxury.
great breakfast. good restaurant.
The main protagonist here is the Sea!!!
- The staff was extremely attentive without being intrusive. They took very good care of us, above all Daniela, Juan Pedro, Rafa, Darwin and Eva.
- Great hotel with fantastic, very friendly and helpful staff. We were traveling with 3 months old baby. They made it so much easier. Big thanks to Walter and Laura for their help, support and restaurant recommendations. We will be back:)
- The only good thing about this hotel is the view from the terrace!
- Everything about this hotel was wonderful. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The accommodations were to die for. Very comfortable beds and pillows. The view was so gorgeous. I would definitely visit again.
- Beautiful place,terrace and pool location straight by the sea. superb views ,quiet understated luxury.
FERGUS Style Palmanova – Adults Only
One of our best sellers in Palmanova! This seafront, adults-only hotel is located in the exclusive residential area of Palma Nova, beside the Blue-Flag Es Carregador beach.Set between Palma and Santa Ponça, the FERGUS Style Palmanova lies on the beautiful south coast of Majorca. Come and enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine from the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. At the same time, you can work on your tan while enjoying a refreshing drink from the pool-side bar. The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room.Family entertainment is easy to find, with a number of water parks and sports facilities in the local area. A vibrant nightlife is also found nearby, and you can catch a bus to the beautiful island capital from a stop near the hotel.
- The hotel is located in a very beautiful locality with the beach right across the road. It gives a beautiful view of the sunrise. There are plenty of pros for the locality of this hotel: Bus connectivity, restaurants, nearby beach, quietness, parking facilities
- Staff was friendly. We visited in November, but I guess the location is perfect in summer time, when restaurants are open and you can use the beach properly. Food was good enough (especially bread, churros, orange juice) but not exceptional.
- Really couldn’t beat the location and the breakfast was wonderful!!
- The lovely anniversary surprise in our room, serenity (probably because it was off season), breakfast choices, view from our room and the lovely Zita in reception who made us feel so welcome.
- Staff was fabulous with us it was our anniversary they sent us a bottle of prosecco wich made our day so thoughtful
Top Hotels In Costa D´en Blanes Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Costa d´en Blanes Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!