10 Best Hotels To Stay In Costa de los Pinos Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Costa de los Pinos Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Costa de los Pinos Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Costa de los Pinos Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Costa de los Pinos Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Costa de los Pinos Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Costa de los Pinos Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Costa De Los Pinos Majorca:
Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa-Golf
Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa offers impressive sea views from its setting on Costa de los Pinos Beach. It features a seawater spa and a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by attractive gardens.Each of the Punta Rotja’s air-conditioned rooms is brightly decorated and has a balcony. All rooms have satellite TV and wired internet access.Mediterranean cuisine is on offer in the hotel’s buffet restaurant, which has a terrace offering sea or garden views. There is also a lounge bar and a poolside snack bar.For an extra cost, guests can enjoy of the thalasso-spa, which has an indoor pool, fusion showers, Turkish baths and saunas. Treatments include hydrotherapy, algotherapy and massage.Costa de los Pinos features pretty coves and is surrounded by lush pine forests. There are several golf courses in the area, including Son Servera, just 1,650 feet away.
- Good location and food) very nice beach with super water.
- Everything was great, especially the location and the meals.
- Location is perfect if you want to get away from high rise costa resorts
- Hotel location is awesome! it has polite, nice and friendly staff. Breakfast has various choice and everything is delicious! there are nice restaurants right across the hotel and all of them offer delicious food.
- I loved everything, it’s awesome place to rest and relax!
Canyamel Park Hotel & Spa – 4* Sup
One of our top picks in Canyamel.Located on the eastern coast of Majorca and just a minute’s walk to fantastic beaches, this hotel is surrounded by exotic gardens, sun terraces and a swimming pool.Make the most of Majorca’s fabulous climate during your stay at the Canyamel Park Hotel. Staff at the Canyamel Park can help guests organize a walking or cycling tour. Guests can have a game of tennis in the nearby courts and there is also a golf course close to Canyamel Park hotel.The Restaurante Gastronómico offers a unique experience for guests palads. The hotel’s restaurant offers a daily set menu and a special tapas selection. It also offers gluten-free dishes upon request. Reservations are required.Each room is tastefully decorated to create a peaceful space with plenty of natural light. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer free WiFi and a free safety deposit box. Laundry service, mini-bar are available for a surcharge.
- We had a beautiful view from our room with a wonderful sea breeze. The room was very comfortable.
- Renovated room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, a block from the beach in a quiet town
- Crepes and omeletes at breakfast were quite good. In general breakfast was nice, with endless choice and good products. Location is not bad, but it does not have a beach view, they laughed when I asked, that was disappointing but well they were nice.
- It was a good location by the beach, not too busy.
- The food was quite good with a good selection. The beds were very comfortable. The internet was surprisingly fast, normally resort hotels have quite poor internet. The staff was very attentive and wanting to please. The location was excellent a very short 3 minute walk to an amazing beach with calm pool like waters. In some evening a pretty good band played at the hotel and made for some great entertainment.
Catalonia del Mar – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Cala Bona.Featuring a shared outdoor and indoor pools, Catalonia del Mar – Adults Only is located in Cala Bona, across from the marina. This hotel offers free WiFi and a bar on site.Each air-conditioned room and suite in this property has a balcony or terrace and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, and electric kettle. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel has a spa and wellness center, including a hot tub and fitness center. By the pool you will find darts and table tennis facilities. A shared terrace is available to all guests.The pool includes Balinese beds and sun loungers.There are several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Catalonia del Mar – Adults Only. The nearest beach is 950 feet from the property.
- Friendly staff, checkout and check in were painless and quick. Food was great, varied. Quiet hotel even facing the street. Pet friendly. Good location.
- Excellent location is right on the promenade, free parking just around the corner, and the room was super spacious, enormous terrace
- Great location, free upgrade to seaview room, super clean
- My room was lovely,the view was charming, the complimentary fruit and water were very welcome. I loved the comfy bed. The cooked breakfast was hot and a good selection. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Nice seating area adjacent to the pool bar. Wifi very good in public areas.
- Great location, spotlessly clean, very friendly and charming staff. The breakfast selection is excellent, fresh and plentiful. Dinner selection has improved very much with good selections each evening. Particularly enjoyed the Mexican themed night. Entertainment was ok, some nights better than others but certainly better than previous years. A pleasure to stay in this hotel, I will definitely be returning.
Sentido Castell de Mar
One of our top picks in Cala Millor.This 4-star hotel is located yards from the beach, with beautiful views over Cala Millor Bay. It offers free Wi-Fi and free access to its swimming pools, gym and hot tub.Free private parking is offered at the Sentido Castell de Mar, 43 mi from Palma Airport.Sentido Castell de Mar has elegant rooms, with full air conditioning and heating. Most have a private balcony, and all are equipped with a work desk and satellite TV; a mini-bar and a safe are available at an extra cost.Access to the Turkish bath, sauna and massages are available on request. Castell de Mar’s lobby area looks over the hotel’s gardens. There is a bar, a restaurant and a terrace.
- I have a really mixed impressions about this place. The are so good things like they try to be better than 4star hotel, welcome drinks farewell drinks really nice pictures in the lobby and around they have a great lobby, excellent pool where you can hang around the whole day, beach is literally just in front of hotel, stuff is really nice and polite.
- The location was great, Hotel was clean, good facilities, staff was outstanding and we had great Christmas time! We will surely visit again in near future.
- Everything . The staff could not do enough for you
- Everything is great, perfect little family holiday away for the weekend, we have stayed here 5 times now.
- It is one of the finest hotels in Calormillor, the staff are very friendly , & the food excellent, it’s location is on the sea front with amazing views across the beach , not cheap , but you get what you pay for
Hipotels Mediterraneo Hotel – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Sa Coma.Set in large gardens and located on the beach in Sa Coma, the adults-only Hipotels Mediterraneo Hotel features an outdoor pool. Guests have free access to the spa and free beginners’ Spanish lessons.Free table tennis, volleyball, aerobics and archery are offered. The spa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. There is an indoor pool and massage is available.Bright, modern rooms have air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV. All have a private balcony, some with sea views. Each room offers a mini-bar and a safe with surcharges. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast and dinner are served in the restaurant, which has a vegetarian section and requires a formal dress code for dinner, when men should wear long trousers. Mallorcan, Italian and Japanese cuisine are also offered. Several bars and cafés can be found around the pools, and entertainment is provided.Hipotels Mediterraneo Hotel has free WiFi all over the property. You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception.
- the hotel is amazing has a wonderful view of the sea. The staff are super attentive and communicative, I was well received at the reception. The pool and spa complex are fantastic worth using every area of the hotel and it offers an amazing breakfast well almost a fantastic lunch. The location of the hotel is excellent and in front of the hotel has public bus to go to Porto Cristo which is incredible with its caves.
- Its all about the pool! Wonderful deck and pool area, right on the beach, spa area & other areas are nice too. View from the rooms nice and relaxing.
- The hotel is exactly the same as displayed on the photos, although I had a high expectation about the food from reading review comments, the dinner buffet still exceeded my expectations. It was the best hotel I have stayed of my whole journey in Spain! Breakfast was also nice with a lot of selections. I only stayed for one night there and now regret not to stay more. The hotel is at east side, a bit far from Palma and other places of interests, you may have to have a car if you want to travel easily to other places. But the island is not too big, and the distance is acceptable, and it would be perfect if you purely plan to spend a weekend on the beach to enjoy the sunshine!
- Food was excellent. View was Amazing. Proximity to the beach – brilliant.
Breakfast was excellent. Wide selection of fruits, eggs, pastries, meats, etc.
Pool area was great for relaxing and well maintained.
Hotel was quiet with mostly older guests.
Universal Hotel Castell Royal
Set on Canyamel’s seafront, Universal Hotel Castell Royal is right next to a sandy beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a buffet restaurant and a lounge bar with a TV.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Universal Hotel Castell Royal is decorated in blue and pale yellow tones. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Most rooms offer sea views and connecting rooms are available.The buffet restaurant serves themed dinners twice a week and there is also a gala dinner on Fridays. Bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the hotel.The Universal Castell Royal is within 10 minutes’ drive of 4 golf courses. Cala Ratjada is 6.2 mi away, while Manacor can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Palma and the airport are within 50 mi of the hotel.
- Close to the beautiful beach. Spacious rooms. Nice staff.
- Friendly staff, but only some people talk English. Very clean rooms and whole hotel. Great place with beautiful beach. Very good breakfast and dinner. Rooms facing to the mountains have very large balcony with part sea view.
- Everything. Great location, wonderful breakfasts and dinners.
- Beautiful beach view from all rooms. Right next to the beach. Quiet (except when the beach bar next door decides to celebrate a wedding with loud music). The entertainment in the evenings at the pool terrace was very nice.
- Beautiful view . The hotel is situated in a cove with two great beach bars overlooking the sea. Quiet area but bus routes are in operation next to the hotel
Located right on the beach front, this modern, family-friendly hotel has superb facilities including a great outdoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Located in the popular Cala Millor, enjoy wonderful sea views. Make the most of the Flamenco’s location by visiting the popular beach where you can swim in the mild waters and practice a number of water-sports.Enjoy hearty meals in the Flamenco restaurant. You can help yourself to a great variety of hot and cold dishes which include both international and regional cuisine. Then sit back and let yourself be entertained by the Flamenco team which put on varied live-music shows.There is plenty to keep you active while staying at the Flamenco. Other than a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool, you can enjoy a challenging workout in the gym or join the fun activities organized by the entertainment team. After all this, head to the sauna and hot tub for a genuine relax.
Beds were very comfortable, food was very good and value for money was splendid
Staff were friendly and courteous
Location: Right at the beach; bike rental, pharmacy, shops are opposite hotel; fun fair for kids 5 min stroll away and so is the pedestrian area with more shops and restaurants; nice promenade along the sea for jogging and cycling.
Hotel: great hotel; very good buffet at breakfast and dinner; outdoor pool and cold indoor pool to cool off. Gym is very basic but beach promenade and bike rental makes up for it. Evening entertainment is sometimes very good , sometimes a bit lame or amateurish but some great animators for kids. Quiet at night! All in all the manager cares about guests and hotel!
Second time at hotel and probably will go back again.
The beds were the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, at a hotel.
The cleanliness is first class.
Hotel friendly and welcoming.
Very efficient reception team
Rooms were very quiet at night.
- Great location, excellent food. Clean rooms, great pool.
- a good hotel on the edge of cala miller everybody was helpful and friendly ,i arrived one hour early but my room was ready so their was no problem .excellent room and in the dining room you were given your own table for your stay which meant whatever time you came down for breakfast your table was always there .
- Beds were very comfortable, food was very good and value for money was splendid
Sentido Playa del Moro
One of our top picks in Cala Millor.Sentido Playa del Moro offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a hot tub and a fitness center. The hotel is in a pedestrian area of Cala Millor, right on the seafront.Rooms at the Sentido Playa del Moro are air conditioned and spacious. They all have a private balcony with sea views. Rooms also have a mini-bar and a safe for a surcharge.Sentido Playa del Moro offers a sauna, Turkish bath and massage service at an extra cost. The hotel also has a bar and a garden. The restaurant offers international and Mediterranean food.The hotel is in a quiet street in the center of Majorca’s Cala Millor.
- Location is good, on the beach, staff frendly, good food….but hotel is not family frendly. If you go in november in rainy days you can spend time in the indoor pool with your kids, thats all. I missed what kind of playinga area in the hotel, playroom, some play corner…
- Everything was perfect, really satisfied, hopefully return back soon.
- All staff where friendly and accommodating, the food quality and choice exceeded our expectation, the cleanliness of the hotel was very high standard. There was entertainment day and night. The spa was available to all, not just adults. We were allocated a table for evening meal that was ours for the duration of our stay. Central location, on the beach , great views.
- Staff were very friendly. Very clean and food very good.
+++ perfect location
+++ close to the beach as possible
++ big variety of food
++ nice pool area
+++ very clean
+++ you can find free sun beds around the pool, (dont have to spend/try to find beds on the beach)
+++ nice bar (pool area)
This was the 5th time we were in Cala Millor and the 1st time in this hotel. This is a nice price/value hotel on the best place on the beach. Compare with Vista Blava, Castell de Mar, Voramar we highly recommend Playa Del Moro.
Hipotels Hipocampo Palace & Spa
One of our top picks in Cala Millor – and a guest favorite.
This luxurious beach resort is set in over 62 ft² of tropical gardens, and comes with a wide range of facilities to keep you active or help you relax – all beneath the warm sunshine of Majorca.At the 5-star Hipotels Hipocampo Palace you can enjoy the Mediterranean sun before a refreshing dip in the huge outdoor swimming pool. You can also choose to relax on the fine, white sands of Cala Millor’s nearby beach, surrounded by pine trees just 500 feet from the hotel.The hotel has 203 rooms distributed over 2 buildings of four and five stories.If you are looking for further relaxation, head to the hotel’s spa facility. Here you can unwind with a session in the gym, Turkish bath or sauna before a dip in the indoor pool or hot tub.Stay active with a game on one of the 6 clay tennis courts. Meanwhile, children can enjoy themselves in the pool or playground, as well as with the daytime entertainment team. This entertainment continues into the night, with frequent professional shows and weekly live music.
- We could not fault this hotel, super rooms, amazing food, fantastic staff and a beautiful pool area!
- Extremely helpful staff, lovely clean rooms and fantastic food.
- Everything was really perfect. I know it’s hard to believe. Excellent breakfasts and dinners like in a top restaurant. A big park where you can relax with a good-size swimming pool.
Breakfast was amazing. Massive selection.
Pool was lovely and big. Always sunbed available and all the sun beds were spread out and peaceful. Pool towels provided.
We got a free upgrade to a suite which was huge.
- Quiet and clean, friendly and helpful staff. Great variety of food in breakfast buffee. Grass in pool area! (In contrast to neighbouring hotels with really crowded concrete gardens)
Hotel Marins Playa Suites – Adults Only
Featuring 2 shared outdoor pools and balconies with sea views, Hotel Marins Playa Suites- Adults Only in Cala Millor in Mallorca. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Located just a few minutes’ walk from the beach, the hotel is located in a residential complex and the property offers an on-site restaurant with show cooking.Each room has a flat-screen satellite TV, balcony, air conditioning, fridge, safe, and bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Hotel Marins Playa Suites-Adults Only is located a 15-minute drive from Son Servera Golf Club, and you can drive to Palma Airport in an hour. Mondragó Nature Reserve is 25 mi away.
- Facilities including swimming pool were excellent as was location for sea and shops.
We stayed in the penthouse suite and found it to be one of the most extraordinary accommodations and view that we have seen.
We had breakfast included in our rate and loved the convenience and the food. Was excellent to have an adults only environment There was live piano playing many days at breakfast and we appreciated the luxury of champagne and strawberries as well.
- well presented property, clean and well managed. Enjoyed the pool and good for access to the town and beaches.
- Very quiet and relaxing. Pool was lovely not too cold. Breakfast very good, the pianist was very talented lovely to hear.
- We had a suite in a separate building to the main one, which had a fantastic view of the sea. I would definitely recommend paying extra for this perk. Breakfast was in the same building and was very good.
Top Hotels In Costa De Los Pinos Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Costa de los Pinos Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Costa de los Pinos Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Costa de los Pinos Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!