10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corvera de Asturias Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Corvera de Asturias Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corvera De Asturias Asturias:
Hotel Villalegre is located 1 mi from Avilés’ City Center. It lies in a quiet, convenient location not far from main roads and important transport links.This modern, well-equipped hotel has brightly-decorated, soundproofed rooms with large beds. Breakfast is served in the café, where there is a computer which guests can use for free.The Villalegre also offers free Wi-Fi to guests, meaning you can plan the rest of your holiday from the comfort from your own bedroom, or get some work done.Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby golf course, or head down to the nearby Embalse de Trasona, where you can enjoy a range of outdoor activities. Parque Astur and El Corte Inglés shopping centers are located nearby. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away.
Big bath once we got a plug
Big room to twin
Bars close by
There were Camino signs into city to rejoin Camino
- Pilgrim meal was very nice and good value. Staff were helpful and pleasent, particularly the lady who looked after my laundry and provided the evening meal.
- me sorprendió gratamente,a primera vista el exterior parecía un poco cutre ,pero no es así esta muy limpio,el personal es muy atento el baño amplio ,la habitación justita pero la cama muy cómoda
- It was exactly what I expected from the price-quality ratio. It was also super quiet except when there were other guests making unnecessary noises in the evening.
- The lady at the reception was super helpful and lovely!
- Big bath once we got a plug
URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés in Asturias, URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares offers an extensive spa. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a plasma TV and free WiFi.The hotel’s impressive spa features a 90-minute thermal circuit with an active pool, pediluvium and contrast showers. There is a fitness center, saunas and an ice fountain. Massage and beauty treatments are available, as well as Pilates and bodybuilding classes.The spacious rooms at URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s El Espartal Restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and offers panoramic views over the golf course. There is also a trendy café-bar.Asturias Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also drive to Oviedo in 25 minutes, and there are many beaches within a 10-minute drive.
- The hotel is new, nice rooms. Breakfast was superb, even great selection of Spanish dishes! The hotel is in the suburb of the town, so it is quiet. The hotel has a spa that is why I selected. I recommend this hotel!
- The spa pool thing is pretty cool and one of the nicest I have seen.
- almost everything was good. Perhaps the aire conditioning should be improved
- the children loved the spa but it is only available for 2 hours a day between 4 and 6pm, the inter connecting room worked well – very comfortable, the dinner and service were excellent, the hotel staff were very helpful
- Super accomodation in a super location. Big hotel with a lot of space. Nice sight to the golf area. Would never change the hotel.
Featuring rooms with balconies and views of the gardens, Hotel Restaurante Royal is set in La Miranda, offering easy access to the AS-17 Motorway. It has a restaurant and a café.Each simply decorated room has carpeted floors. All accommodations comes with a TV, mini-bar, heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Royal’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, open until 22.00. Free Wi-Fi is available here.The Restaurante Royal is a 20-minute drive from Aviles and the surrounding beaches. Asturias Airport is 9.3 mi away. Oviedo and Gijón can be reached in 15 minutes by car, while Covadonga and Picos de Europa are around an hour’s drive away.
- Staff were amazingly friendly beautiful location close to oviedo centre whilst been in the outskirts
- Only Rooms that were available in the area that night
- I cannot say I liked something. It was nothing special. It seemed somehow a clean room but with some drawbacks.
- Que a pesar de estar a desmayo estaba limpio y cómodo y con unas vistas geniales
- situation géographique un peu surprenante, proche de la route mais sans bruit, établissement très propre, personnel très très accueillant et dévoué , manque seulement la clim dans les chambres, petit déjeuner continental copieux, grand parking devant l’hôtel, une bonne étape à ne pas rater.
Hotel el Horreo de Avilés
At just 0.9 mi from Avilés city center, Hotel el Horreo de Avilés offers a shared lounge. It features free Wi-Fi and heating in all areas.The colorful rooms have parquet floors and flat-screen TV. The rooms feature heating and a wardrobe.Tourist information is available at the hotel’s desk. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Gijón. Balagares Golf Club is 2.7 mi away. Plaza Mayor de Llaranes Square is a 6-minute walk from the property where guests can find buses, banks and shops.
- The hotel’s location is not in the most desirable area of Aviles, but the room itself was a real gem. The family owners did a great job decorating and equipping the room. The family restaurant was also a real surprise, the food was excellent and the food was served in a very attractive dining room. Our favorite feature in the room was the ceiling fan, which made for a wonderful night’s sleep. Why more hotels in Northern Spain are not equipped with ceiling fans I just can’t understand.
- Accommodation was fab, clean, good rooms, great showers and staff. All grand.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Lots of space and light in our room. Quiet location.
- Very comfy, very clean and cute interieur, nice staff
- Nice clean room, everything new looking and as it should be. The associated restaurant gives good wholesome food and value.
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Don Pedro is located in Avilés’ old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. Its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a free safe.Decorated in rustic style, the Don Pedro Hotel features stone walls and wooden floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony and sofa bed.There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, and Gijón is 17 mi away. You can hire a car or a bicycle at the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour front desk.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful – it was really wonderful.
- The lady that runs the place is great! Very friendly. The place is pleasantly quirky. Lots of different spaces to sit and relax or work on your computer. Excellent value.
- Geat little quirky hotel, stayed one night during a road trip and was a wonderful stay. The lady at desk went above and beyond to assist me with all I needed even though she did not speak any english, she’s great.
- Fantastic hotel,in old part of town,very quiet,great staff, friendly,clean,very welcoming. Love the place ,quite unique and very special. 5*
- The staff was very accommodating and the free breakfast for Peregrinos was a welcome treat on the Camino.
Hotel Palacio Valdés
One of our top picks in Avilés.Hotel Palacio Valdés is located in Avilés’ Old Town, just across the river from the Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. This modern hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The air-conditioned rooms at the Palacio Valdés feature a safe and a desk. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has a 24-hour reception, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay. Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Avilés and the surrounding countryside.There are restaurants and bars within 350 feet of Hotel Palacio Valdés. The train station is 2,300 feet away.
- Everything, nice people, good breakfast , location
- Quiet, air conditioned, and extremely helpful staff.
- Staff were friendly and the breakfast was a hearty continental breakfast!
- Nice bed. Modern facilities. Good safe place to park your car or (as we did) bike.
- great location in a very walk friendly city….get a room with a view.
NH Collection Palacio de Avilés
One of our top picks in Avilés.Located right in the heart of Avilés’ old town, NH Collection Palacio de Avilés is a tastefully converted, 17th-century palace. Featuring free Wi-Fi, it is located in Plaza de España.The hotel offers a choice of suites, junior suites and and deluxe rooms with garden views.Surrounded by impressive gardens, each inviting and beautiful corner of the hotel has been classically decorated in keeping with its historic features. NH Collection Palacio de Avilés’ restaurant offers creative interpretations of traditional dishes.Located opposite the town hall and overlooking the Ferrera Park, the hotel is well-located for discovering the architectural and monumental heritage of the city. The coast is just a 5-minute drive away.The Niemeyer Center is 1.3 mi away from the hotel, and a 5-minute drive will take you to the coast. Asturias Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very clean. Ideal location. Breakfast was excellent. Lovely decor.
- Very nice 5* in the heart of Aviles. Staff is friendly, location is great, rooms are very good, in our case a corner room overviewing the french style gardens and the oldtown. Expectations for a 5* hotel are met. They offer parking inhouse (even being in a pedestrian only area) for a fair price.
- Very beautiful property, staff was friendly and helpful, great location 10/10 would recommend 🙂
- Great location in the center with easy access to restaurants, sights and shopping.
- It’s in an old palace right in the heart of the old quarter. Call ahead for parking directions. The garage is just steps across the square. Patricia from the front desk gave me a great recommendation for dinner.
SUITE 1907 AVILES
Providing a garden, SUITE 1907 AVILES has accommodations in Avilés. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower. A toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.The condo hotel has a terrace.Centro cultural Oscar Niemeyer is 1.4 miles from SUITE 1907 AVILES. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- great location, beautiful room, friendly staff, awesome bathtub
- Cama excelente, ducha muy buena, calefacción óptima, TV moderna, espacio acogedor con paredes de piedra, microndas, tostadora y hornillo; utensilios mínimos pero suficientes,
- Un nuevo concepto de apartamentos de lujo, me encanto todo, mucha calidad y muy buena relación calidad precio , repetiré sin duda
- Muy comodo y limpio solo Le falta un colgador a la salida de la ducha y la TV que estuviera un poco más alta
- Lo mejor del alojamiento es sin duda la ubicación. En una zona super céntrica de la ciudad, en una calle en la que los coches solo pueden pasar de equis hora a equis hora por lo que es muy silenciosa, en un edificio antiguo totalmente reformado (sin ascensor). La habitación del loft es de lujo, perfecta para una escapada con tu pareja. El colchón super cómodo y la cocina completamente equipada con menaje e incluyen cafés y agua de cortesía.
Hotel 40 Nudos
Hotel 40 Nudos offers simple, functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in the historic center of the Asturian town of Avilés, it is just 350 feet from the harbor and Plaza España.Hotel 40 Nudos is 20 minutes’ walk from the new Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. The beaches of the beautiful Green Coast are within a short drive. These include Salinas Beach, just 3.1 mi away.Each spacious room at Hotel 40 Nudos includes a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom which includes basic toiletries.A home-made breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s cafeteria. Reception offers car rental and information about the region. There is a 24-hour front desk service.
- Very nice hotel hotel just outside city center. Walking into town a piece of cake. Paid Parking facilities at short distance.
- Loved the cafe downstairs, and getting room service from the cafe was excellent. Loved the location as very central.
- Hotel was steps to middle of plaza, as well as under ground parking garage. Very easy access to everything needed, and what we wanted to see.
- Great location, very comfortable, excellent value.
- The hotel was good value for money spent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and in well maintained. The location was excellent within the centre of Avilles
Hotel Parque Empresarial
Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés historic town, Hotel Parque Empresarial offers free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.The Parque Empresarial hotel has a 24-hour reception and luggage storage. There is a bar-cafeteria, a restaurant and several snacks and drinks vending machines.Each room features modern décor with brightly painted walls. They come with a satellite TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel is located in the Asturias Business Park, a Business Industrial Center; Avilés Train Station is 1.6 mi away, and Oviedo is 30 minutes’ drive. Asturias Airport is 20 minutes by car.
- A spacious, clean, air-conditioned room; very friendly and helpful staff. Yes, the hotel is located in an industrial part of Aviles, but the room size, facilities and price fully make up for it.
- Roomy was beautiful spacious and had a full sized tub.
- Agua bien caliente, todo muy limpio, restaurante abierto desde las 7,00 horas.
Habitacion grande y espaciosa
Restaurante muy barato y buena comida
Menú 8€ bueno bonito y barato
Excelente precio de habitación
Está situado dentro del polígono
- Pese a estar en un lugar con fabricas y ruidos estos se escuchan muy poco durante la noche y no los notamos al dormirnos. El personal muy agradable y aunque está en un parque industrial está muy cerca de la ciudad.
Top Hotels In Corvera De Asturias Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!