10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cortos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cortos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cortos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cortos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cortos Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cortos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cortos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cortos Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural el Linaje de Los Cinco Sombreros
Restored from a former work house, this hotel is located in a small village in the northwest of Ávila, in a privileged setting, near the city of Ávila.The homey spaces of this hotel have been conserved largely in their original style and the rooms boast plenty of natural light. You can sample excellent Castilian cuisine in the hotel restaurant.You can enjoy long walks through the beautiful natural surrounding landscape. A visit to the culture of the walled city is an absolute must, to complement your relaxing break.
- Todo fenomenal. Personal atento y amable. La habitación era preciosa y todo muy cómodo. El desayuno esta genial
- Cogimos la habitación con bañera de hidromasaje y genial. La cena muy rica y casera.
- Los perritos fuera de la casa muy majos. Los gayos muy majos también cacareado, los dueños muy majetes.
la habitacion estaba muy bien, sitio tranquilo a pocos minutos de la ciudad. pueblo muy tranquilo, solo estuvimos 1 noche. Lo recomiendo.
Sitio muy tranquilo y cerca de la ciudad
- La situación, la tranquilidad y el personal super atento
Hotel II Castillas Ávila
Opened in 2006, this modern 4-star hotel offers spacious, luxurious accommodations, well-equipped with all contemporary comforts and facilities, in a convenient location with great road access.Each of the hotel’s spacious rooms has a separate living room and is comfortable, luxurious and well-equipped, with all the contemporary amenities you need in a comfortable, relaxing base, including air conditioning and complimentary internet access.The hotel is conveniently located in one of the most important commercial and entertainment areas of the city with great access to the region’s major road network. The proximity to the area’s main roads makes the hotel a great base for visiting Ávila on business or for exploring the city and the surrounding region.
- Excellent value for the price. Room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. Desk staff was English-speaking and very helpful. Breakfast was very good. Restaurant was ok for dinner. Not too far from Avila old town center.
- The room was excellent. The bath exceptional. Large shopping center nearby.
Exceptional buffet breakfast with a most attentive ‘host’*****.
Spacious room-s……..lounge with TV, bedroom with TV, bathroom with bath, shower and his’nhers wash basins, separate toilet and bidet plus a separate walk in wardrobe/dressing room plus dual access to balcony with table and chairs. Absolutely top class
- The room we were given was more like a suite with a huge bedroom and comfortable lounge.
- The hotel was very nice and the buffet breakfast was good and very reasonably priced.
Hotel San Antonio
Set 150 feet from Ávila Railway Station, Hotel San Antonio features modern rooms with flat-screen TVs. There is a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine.Each heated room at Hotel San Antonio has a desk and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available.Ávila’s old town and cathedral are less than 1.2 mi from the hotel. Madrid can be reached in less than 2 hours by train, while Salamanca is 62 mi away.
- Staff were very polite and helpful. Really near the train station and a pleasant walk to the town centre
- Place is nicely located, you can walk to the old town of Avile and also there are free parking spots nearby. There is a table in the room and glasses available and place was really clean.
The bed was comfortable
The room was clean
The service was excellent
- Convenient location close to the railway station. Parking was close and cost 1 euro per night.
The location of the hotel was good and it was a short walk to the centre of town. We were able to park our car close by – free at weekends and o ly a Euro for a whole day. Staff were helpful.
Room was fine.
Hotel H2 Avila
One of our best sellers in Ávila! Located just 3 minutes’ drive from the center of Avila, this hotel enjoys views of the medieval city walls, located 1.2 mi away. Free parking is available on site and free WiFi is offered throughout.The contemporary rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free bottle of water. They also include a free safe and modern bathroom with a hairdryer.The bar is open 24 hours a day.H2 Avila is a 5-minute walk from Avila Bus Station. Avila Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.Located in Castille and Leon, Avila has many beautiful romanesque and gothic churches.
- The hotel is out of town in an industrial area but it was easy to get a taxi into the centre. There was free underground parking which was great. Wi-fi worked well in the room and there was a free bottle of water. It was basic but very clean and comfortable and good value for money. Breakfast was also good value.
- Perfect for the price point. Room was very clean, with a free bottle of water provided in the room as well.
- Warm welcome at front desk and help getting directions to things we wanted to see.
- Nothing we left after 1 night instead of spending 4 nights
- Great hotel just outside Avila centre very comfortable . To walk in the center takes 30 min but can jump on bus. Staff were friendly and helpful to communicate with good English and pleasant. The room was clean and a had very large bed. Nice shower . Definitely book again.
Hotel Fontecruz Ávila
The 4-star Fontecruz Avila is a peaceful and lovely hotel located only 1.9 mi from Ávila. Enjoy a quiet and relaxed stay in beautiful surroundings.This well-designed and exclusive hotel has outstanding facilities which include a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room and a spa.Internet access is available in each of the rooms, so you can keep up to date with your emails at any time.
- Location was great! They were more than helpful and assisted me in obtaining my train tickets that my cellular did not assist me. Excellent job! Thank you.
- Very peaceful place to have a vacation and rest, the bedroom and bathroom are big enough, good breakfast and staff service. Next time maybe stay for more days.
The location was ideal.
The facilities were good.
The room was spacious.
The reception staff were very helpful.
The bar staff were excellent.
- Great hotel from the outside. Outdoor area is lovely, the garden is well taken care of. Bed- and bathroom are big, the bed extra comfortable. We didn’t hear a thing at night. Breakfast is perfect, with everything you need to start the day. Location also ideal, if you have a car. Free parking in front, Avila town is just a few minutes away. Towels are offered at the poolside.
- We were impressed by the luxury of this resort, quiet location, swimming pool, ease to drive into Ávila. Value for money for sure
One of our top picks in Ávila.Located beside Ávila’s cathedral, this Medieval-style hotel is set in a 14th-century palace and forms part of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers elegant rooms and free Wi-Fi.The Palacio Valderrabanos features authentic interiors, with wooden doors, coats of armor and ancient artwork. It includes a lounge area and the Fogón de Santa Teresa Restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine.Rooms at Palacio Valderrabanos are equipped with a minibar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Santa Teresa Convent and Museum is 1,300 feet away, while the Santo Tomas Monastery is less than a 10 minute walk from the palace.
- A nice, old-fashioned hotel, with courteous staff and a comfortable room. I didn’t have the breakfast, so can’t comment. Beautiful location.
- Almost every member of the staff was friendly and happy to help.
- Best location in town. Beautiful lobby and great breakfast
- Great location. Big rooms. Optional parking available upon request and availability. Nice restaurants and shops nearby. Avila is breathtakingly beautiful!
Great location, inside the walls and adjacent to the cathedral.
The hotel is quaint.
The room was clean and very comfortable. The bed especially was very comfortable, the best we had in all of Spain!
Hotel Don Carmelo
Set opposite San Antonio Park, Don Carmelo has easy access to Ávila’s old town and offers free entry to its gym. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Guests can relax in the hotel’s recreation area with table football, ping pong and board games. There is also a communal lounge with a TV and free newspapers are available.The Hotel Don Carmelo’s café offers light meals and a selection of Iberian ham and cured meats. A cold buffet breakfast is also served.This urban hotel is conveniently located within 15 minutes’ walk of Ávila’s attractions, such as the Santa Teresa convent, the cathedral and the city walls. It is also near bus and train stations.
- The hotel was clean and quiet and well situated between bus and train stations. The cafe in the hotel did a nice breakfast and snacks in the evening which were well priced. Close attractions and across from a nice park.
- Great position – helpful and friendly staff – good cafe on site with
Cleanliness and proximity to park just opppsite, and surrounding places of interest
Pleasant cafe bar.
Staff all so kind and friendly
- Very easy to find and proximity to the historic part of town. Rooms were clean and very well appointed. The railway station is nearby (two minutes walk) where they do a cheap lunchtime menu. Other nearby restaurants also did very good meals but the service was poor. Breakfasts at the hotel were excellent and front of house staff were very helpful. My van wouldn’t fit in the hotel’s car park but parking across the road was just two Euros for the day.
- I liked that it was clean and I enjoyed the food, but I liked the most how efficient, warm, friendly and helpful the staff was. I will return
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana
YIT Mirador de Santa Ana is 650 feet from Avila Bus Station and 1,300 feet from the Train Station. It offers free WiFi throughout and free wired internet in business center.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and are heated. Rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, work desk and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a room on the top floor, which offers superb views of the nearby square. There is also a TV lounge with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Avila Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- I like the location but I consider to not come again
It is well situated for travellers arriving at the bus station and wanting to visit the old town, i.e. it is approx. in the middle.
The personnel was very helpful. The fact that we asked for 2 beds in the reservation had not reached them, but they were still able to accommodate us with a big room. The room was very quiet.
- Bed too soft; breakfast not brilliant for the price.
- The friendlyness was really good even my friend who I travelled with is very hard to please. I found it clean and perfect to reach the old town center by foot. Even the hotel was on a main street, it was quite calm. In realation to the price, it is quite a good place and I think 3 Stars are apropriate for the hotel!
- Fabulosa relación calidad-precio y estaba todo nuevo
Hotel Santa Teresa
This homely Castilian style hotel is located very near the capital of the region. It enjoys a tranquil setting and beautiful views of the Valle Amblés.The air-conditioned rooms at the Santa Teresa feature classic-style décor, free Wi-Fi and a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.You can sample the traditional, regional specialties based on local products here in the hotel restaurant. The mixed meat dish of Ávila comes especially recommended. There is also a café.The hotel has a garden with terrace, and there are many good parking options nearby. Santo Tomás Monastery is a 5-minute drive away.
- Un trato muy familiar y personal agradable. Lugar silencioso y tranquilo. Además de muy solicitos al pedir cualquier cosa q no estaba prevista. Buena calidad y precio. Gracias por el trato dado.
- Habitacion amplia… cama de matrimonio super cómoda… salita con sofá y amueblada nueva.. baño grande con jacuzzi y ducha.
- la avitacion hera penosa no le recomiendo a nadie que valla a este hotel mas bien parecia un hostal y malooooo
- Relación calidad precio muy bien. La habitaciones dobles superior están reformadas. Además el personal del hotel (uno de los dueños y el camarero) muy atentos y simpaticos, nos hicierón sentir como en casa. Tanto el bar como el restaurante fenomenal y buena relación calidad/precio.
- Lo que más me gustó es que estando fuera del plazo para el desayuno, nos lo hayan dado igualmente
Palacio de los Velada
One of our top picks in Ávila.In an impressive 16th-century palace, the Palacio de los Velada offers luxurious rooms with elegant furnishings and air conditioning. A beautiful arched gallery surrounds the bright, central courtyard.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- Incredible spot- a treat to have such a beautiful place to call home for one night. Fantastic beds, super big and comfy.
- Hotel staff was extremely helpful in booking travel arrangements. Very professional.
- Great staff, room and location! All that we could have asked for . We also appreciated the parking facility.
- Excellent location right across from the Cathedral. Staff was very pleasant. The room was lovely.
- Breakfast was very varied and of excellent quality and in a lovely space. Location to the major attractions was outstanding.
Top Hotels In Cortos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cortos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cortos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cortos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!