10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corriganville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Corriganville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corriganville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corriganville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corriganville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corriganville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corriganville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corriganville California:
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth
In the San Fernando Valley, this Chatsworth, California hotel features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub in a lush garden setting. It provides free guest parking.The spacious rooms at the Radisson Hotel Chatsworth feature free Wi-Fi, a cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. All of the contemporary decorated guest rooms include a refrigerator, an iron and ironing board and a hairdryer.The Chatsworth Radisson Hotel has a laundromat on site. Guests can workout in the on-site fitness center and the front desk is open around the clock.The Caprese restaurant is on-site at the Radisson. The restaurant features Italian-American fusion cuisine made from fresh local ingredients. Guests can also enjoy a quiet drink at the Caprese Bar.Warner Center is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. California State University Northridge is 8 miles away. Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park is 25 miles away.
- Very big room and comfortable bed. Big parking. Friendly staff
- The staff was very professional and accommodating. The room was quiet and comfortable. I look forward to returning to this hotel when my school requires me to be in town more than two days in a row.
- Rooms were nice and spacious. Bathrooms were huge, quiet hallways.
- The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful.
- It was quiet. I am highly allergic to scents; I mentioned this in advance, and they cleaned the room with unscented products. The bed was comfortable. There are lots of outlets in useful, accessible places. The curtains worked and were nice and dark.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ramada Chatsworth offers accommodations in Chatsworth, just 25 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 18 miles from Ramada Chatsworth, and Malibu is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from Ramada Chatsworth.
- The staff was beyond amazing & professional trying to accommodate me when I asked for a refund for my room. And they didn’t make me feel guilty when I asked for it too.
- Parking was good. Good coffee, location not bad. Quite area. Staff was nice.
- Location was perfect. Staff were awesome and very helpful. Fast check in and check out times. I love that they accomodated my family including our dog.
- our rooms were very clean, quite time, enjoyed the breakfast provided, lots of available parking and a very friendly staff.
- The coffe in the lobby was fine but the room provisioning of the coffee only allowed for two cups
Travelodge Chatsworth is conveniently located near State Route 118, only one block from the Chatsworth Station transportation hub for Metrolink light rail service and more.This Travelodge is also close to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), the Ronald W. Reagan Presidential Library & Museum and the San Fernando Mission, dating back to 1797.Nearby attractions less than 30 miles away include Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park and the Getty Center museum.
- relatively quiet on a busy street. Comfortable and clean.
- The best hotel stay I’ve had in a very long time! The staff from management, supervisors, overnight employees to the housekeeping were amazing!! Manager Ana, Supervisor Janet, Ragu, Bryan and all of the staff are the best a hotel establishment could have!! They all gave me great service no matter what time of day it was and showed me great hospitality!! They were excellent! My business trip would not have been as smooth as it was if they would not have been there! From the bottom of my heart, I thank Travelodge, Chatsworth and their complete staff!! Look forward to my next trip to the Los Angeles area because of them!!
- Nothing. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a hotel. Got put into a occupied room at 2:30 am then the 2nd room had a leaking A/C that they could do nothing about till the next night. Had to sleep in a mildew stench and soaked floor. The only gave us 2 towels and frebreeze to help the situation. We were told we would get a discount on a night and that never happened, no one would let us talk to a manager or get back to us on the phone about it.
- Being on the 3rd floor, so no noise from above. Bed was comfortable.
- elevator was neat. exterior updates were nice. i did feel safe. front desk staff was very nice and informative.
Staybridge Suites Chatsworth
This Chatsworth, California hotel features all-suite accommodations with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. The Staybridge Suites is 30 miles from Los Angeles and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Staybridge Suites Chatsworth offers spacious, air-conditioned suites with flat-screen TVs, DVD players and sofa beds. Coffee makers, hairdryers and ironing facilities are provided.Guests of the Chatsworth Staybridge Suites can work out in the gym or relax in the outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Barbecue equipment and a 24-hour business center are available.Rocking climbing and hiking trails can be found at Stony Point Park, a 4-minute drive from the Staybridge Suites. The hotel is 9.5 miles from Leonis Adobe Museum, providing a look at the Old West.
- great staff , clean room , convenient location for Chatsworth , book this hotel you will be glade you did .
- it’s a big space with room for everything. A real small apartment.
- Very friendly staff, breakfasts were lovely. Room were very clean. Pool area was excellent as it was so secure. There was a fabulous fire pit to sit beside during the evening.
- Room is so spacious and so clean. All my friends – business relate – are so happy that I choose the place.
- That day, the temp was triple digit and my air conditioning went out. I live a few blocks from this hotel. all i can say is, convinience and great service. We liked it so much, we booked another stay at the end of the month in Portland Oregon. Thank you, John and Joan.
Motel 6 Simi Valley
Motel 6 Simi Valley offers pet-friendly accommodations in Simi Valley.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 24 miles from Motel 6 Simi Valley, and Malibu is 19 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 24 miles away.
- Very nice staff, they gave me free high speed WiFi. The room was very clean and neat and the bed was comfortable and the tv was good quality.
- We come down to see doctors and children . We are retired and they always make sure and get a unit on the first floor. They are always happy to see us and we qualify for senior rate to save a little more. ITS CLEAN AND AFFORDABLE. People love to complain when they can’t even afford something cheaper and they are the ones that leave the room A PIG PEN. From a mom and grandma
- I liked the laminate floors on the ground floor. I would prefer carpet on the second floor because of the noise factor. Things dropped on the 2nd floor rang clearly on the first.
- Didn’t care for the people staying there. Some had dogs that barked all night
- Easy access to free way. I like that it’s close to restaurant and convenient store 🙂 I requested to have a clean room, and they gave it to me, and smells nice! Over all it was a good stay 🙂
Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley
Located in Simi Valley, this hotel is a hours’ drive from Disneyland. Boasting a year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is included.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express Simi Valley. Warmly decorated, all rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.Guests of Simi Valley Holiday Inn Express can take advantage of the on-site fitness center or relax in the sauna. A launderette is available for added convenience.The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum is 7 miles from this hotel. Offering easy access to a number of attractions including Universal Studios, the Amtrak Station is 4 miles away.
Breakfast was fantastic
Choice was amazing
Atmosphere was warm and homely
You were encouraged to eat
- Convenient location and staff was very friendly. Dinner suggestions were good.
Highway accessibility a big plus!
Clean and secure!! Great staff!
- Breakfast was actually pretty good. Had bacon, sausage, omelettes and this cool pancake warmer machine. The spa room we got had a spa tub in our room and it was super cool! We loved taking a bubble bath before bed. Staff was all very friendly and nice
- We had a nice large room overlooking the pool. The breakfast was very good served by nice and attentive ladies.
- Breakfast was fantastic
Super 8 (Canoga Park)
Super 8 (Canoga Park) is located in Canoga Park, just 23 miles from Los Angeles.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Super 8 (Canoga Park), and Malibu is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I stayed here for 2 weeks in February of 2018. The hotel is located near many shops and restaurants. The Rooms are clean and fairly modernized. The WiFi is great , Beds were comfortable and the HVAC system worked well. House Keeping was very fast every day but forgot to refill coffee pods.
- Comfortable, clean, quiet. Nicer than other hotels in the area of similar price.
- Everything meet my expectation’s… I well definitely come back.
- Kept it clean and simple sometimes that’s more
- Check in was easy, thank you booking.com. Very nice, clean rooms. Definitely staying here again when traveling back to California .
Grand Vista Hotel
Featuring an outdoor pool with a hot tub, this Simi Valley hotel also includes a gym and pool tables. Each spacious room includes deluxe bedding and Ronald Reagan Library is 2 miles away.Grand Vista Hotel offers rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with light wood furniture, a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are also provided.Dining options at the hotel include Vistas Restaurant and the Arena. The Arena Sports Grill & Bar features 25 TVs, 10 satellites, darts and NTN trivia.The Simi Valley Town Center is less than one mile from the Vista Grand Hotel and offers shopping and restaurants. The Six Flags Magic Mountain adventure park is 32 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Pamela and Carlos at the front desk were wonderful. I would stay here again in a minute. I wish I would have had more time to relax on the grounds, they were lovely. If I’m back in the area, this is where I will stay.
- The quick response when we needed help with air conditioner . He helped us move to another room and made sure everything was working. Extremely nice.
- Breakfast was great, however I wish there was a little more variety on the menu.
- room, towels and floors clean. Bed comfortable. pool area pretty
- Parking was convenient. The room was quite clean and comfortable, as well as being a short and easy walk from the lobby.
Canoga Hotel at Warner Center
This Canoga Park hotel is one mile from Warner Center and 20 miles from Hollywood. The hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Canoga Hotel at Warner Center rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have a coffee maker.The Warner Center Canoga provides a daily continental breakfast. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Canoga Hotel at Warner Center is 2 miles from Pierce College. Universal Studios is 16 miles from the hotel.
- Beautiful touches, comfortable furniture, and an easy booking process! DirecTv was a nice surprise.
- I liked how modern and clean the rooms were. The remodeled bathroom tile and new furniture were a great touch.
- The room was clean the bed was comfortable the fridge/microwave/coffee pot were all clean
- having places that think of safety issues with elders needs like walk in showers, grab handles brings a peace of mind. as population ages, I find myself needing same type of accomodations.. My elderly parents are in late 80’s and safety & access are major issues.
- Global quality of the room is very good. Breakfast included.
Motel 6 Canoga Park
This motel in Canoga Park is located less than 20 miles from attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood, Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Bowl. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.Cable TV with expanded channels is included in each pet-friendly room at Motel 6 Canoga Park. A microwave and small refrigerator are provided for convenience.Guests will enjoy the motel’s outdoor pool.
- Nothing, I won’t be coming back! $145 a night for that dump what a JOKE!
- I like the consistency of everything the hotel is clean and comfortable quiet the staff is very nice
- The staff is friendly, facilities clean. There is a lot of shopping within walking distance. And a lot more close by. Its close to both the 101 and the 118 freeways making it a great location for someone traveling in Southern California.
- Enough power outlets and lights in the room,fridge, microwave, pretty good fast internet. Clean and nice, no cockroaches, good air conditioner.
- Clean rooms. Nice staff. Many parking places. Very dafe area.
Top Hotels In Corriganville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corriganville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corriganville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corriganville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!