10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corras de la Puente Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Corras de la Puente Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corras de la Puente Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corras de la Puente Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corras de la Puente Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corras de la Puente Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corras de la Puente Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corras De La Puente Asturias:
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Located in the business and commercial center the Aparthotel features modern facilities and stylish, well-equipped, contemporary accommodations in a convenient location, with great access to the region’s major road network.The Campus offers apartments and studios with kitchenettes. Apartments also feature a lounge area and a separate bedroom.Whether you are exploring the region as a tourist, visiting the area on business or attending a conference, the comfortable, peaceful rooms provide a relaxing haven. Guests are also welcome to enjoy an on-site cafeteria.Located just a 5-minute walk from the historic city center, very close to the cathedral and Calle Gascona, also known as “the cider boulevard”, the convenient location and good modern facilities make the Aparthotel Campus a great choice, and specially recommended for long term stays.The Hospital Central de Asturias is located a 15-minute walk from the property.
- I think compared to the price I got a lot more. Everything was really clean and comfortable. The room was warm and the building was quiet I was able to sleep completely fine.
- Location, the facility, parking next to the property and the price.
- Good value for your money. Very clean hotel and rooms. Cute little coffee shop downstairs, with great customer service. Parking spaces extremely small. All in all a great place to stay for those who want comfort on a budget!
- The hotel was quiet and very well maintained, with its own underground garage. On the perimeter of the center of Oviedo, it offered easy access and departure routes from the town. The desk clerk who checked us in was most helpful in identifying the correct bus for us to take to the Visigothic churches.
- easily found hotel right on the main street that the highway (66a) had been, parking underneath. Checked in. Aparthotel is essentially a normal hotel but with a kitchenette. Nice to have a counter and sink in addition to the mini fridge (and there was even a stove top), also plates and real utensils. Room is OK size as it bathroom, everything clean, nothing fancy but perfectly serviceable. Walls are painted brown which is kind of gloomy. TV gets CNN and the Wi-Fi worked OK some of the time, other times very slow.
The rural Hotel Cenera is located in Mieres, a picturesque town in the lush region of Asturias.The charming hotel is a converted traditional Asturian stone house with a cozy atmosphere. It is ideal for a vacation for nature lovers, and the surrounding countryside is perfect for trekking, mountain biking, or even fishing in the river that runs through the town.Mieres is a former mining town therefore there are many museums and monuments dedicated to the industry.The hotel has a restaurant where you can try traditional Asturian dishes and the region’s most famous cider. The hotel also has a communal living room with a chimney where you can relax with a book in front of the fire. It is an ideal location for a relaxing vacation in northern Spain.
- The food was amazing . Also the staff was very kind .
- Great place to stay in the mountains. Quaint little town and friendly staff
- The staff were lovely, very accommodating and friendly. The location was great to go on walks from and enjoy the countryside, or do day trips to the coast.
- The gentleman who greeted us and the bartender were very friendly.
- Despite our lack of Spanish we found all the staff to be very helpful and friendly, the accommodation was spotless with bottle water & sweets included each day.
Hotel Mieres del Camino
Located in the heart of the Asturias and bathed by the river Caudal, Hotel Mieres del Camino is close to Oviedo and Gijón and an excellent base for exploring the region.This design hotel offers everything you need for a lovely visit to western Asturias, with bright, spacious rooms boasting air conditioning, heating and satellite TV.Elegant and distinctive, the hotel’s copper dome and marble and wooden fixtures are clear examples of the hotels personality.Use the free WiFi to work out your route through the region, while 24-hour reception desk will prove invaluable tools for your travels. It is easy to find free parking in the hotel surroundings.Savor Asturian food at the restaurant, and enjoy a drink from the bar at night.
- The staff were incredibly efficient, and went the extra mike to help me.
- Fulfills expectations for a 3 star hotel. Clean, very pleasant staff and reasonable value for money.
- Hotel staff prepared breakfast early for our group of eleven.
- Very pleasant en helpful staff. Just a 10 minutes walk from the centre.
- Nice breakfast, nice restaurant and bar area too.
Ibis Budget Oviedo
Ibis Budget Oviedo is less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station and a 12-minute walk from the center of the city. Each bright, air-conditioned room includes a bathroom and a flat-screen TV with international channels.The Ibis Budget Oviedo features simple, modern design with lots of natural light. A daily continental breakfast is served in the spacious dining room. Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.The historic center of Oviedo, including San Salvador Cathedral, is just over half a mile away. The Train Station is half a mile from the hotel. There is private parking, as well as plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Asturias and the north of Spain. Regular buses connect the city to Gijón, Santander and Bilbao. It is close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital.
There is a big free parking place beside the hotel.
Very near to high way
Hotel is very quiet and near a mountain
- The arrangements of the beds made our little one enthusiastic (again).
- staff was not very helpful. Parking is a few blocks away. A bit dirty for an Ibis.
- It was a nice room. Pretty much like a Holiday Inn Express (maybe slightly better). Had a little of a boutique feel. The staff were terrific. The room was very quiet and comfortable. The breakfast wasn’t included, nor did it leave a huge impression on me..
Stuff was very helpful.
There is a big parking area right nearby and it´s for free!
City taxi drivers know good the hotel location, so no problem with coming back to the hotel at night.
- There is a big free parking place beside the hotel.
Ayre Hotel Oviedo
One of our top picks in Oviedo.Ayre Hotel Oviedo, designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava, is part of Oviedo Congress Palace. A 10-minute walk from the historic center, it offers free Wi-Fi, a free gym and Aquayre urban spa for a fee.Its chic, minimalist-style rooms have wooden floors, and are soundproofed and air-conditioned. They feature a laptop safe, TV and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Ayre Hotel Oviedo has a trendy lounge bar and an à la carte restaurant. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is offered for an additional charge. There is easy access to the A66 Motorway, and Oviedo Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.
- The location is good, and the building is impressive. It was so chic and clean. We spend some days in Oviedo, and the city is good for walks into the old town, and the natural parks. People was very kind and nice. The place is great to have a quiet break from the city!
- Incredible landmark building. Beautiful Mountain View’s from our room and so many details that were simply lovely.
- Spacious room. Plenty of light from a wall of windows.
- The staff was very welcoming. You are basically embedded in a convention center and mall which some may like. Breakfast was large, varied, and plentiful. The building is extremely architecturally interesting and the rooms large and comfortable.
- Excellent hotel. We really enjoyed a large and modern day room, friendly staff and great facilities. Breakfast was really good as well.
One of our best sellers in Oviedo! Favila Oviedo is set on one of Oviedo’s main streets and within 5 minutes’ walk of the railway and bus station. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It features a restaurant that serves traditional Asturian cuisine, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms feature heating, wooden floors and simple décor. All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower and hairdryer.Cafés and bars can be found along Calle Uría and around nearby Calle Mon and Oviedo’s main square, within 15 minutes’ walk. El Corte Inglés Shopping Center is 1,300 feet away. Oviedo University’s Campus de los Catalanes is within 1.2 mi of the hotel.Busses to Instituto Oftalmológico Fernández-Vega leave from a bus stop located next to the property.
- The room was spacious and comfy. Perfect location within walking distance from and to ALSA Bus Station and the train station, as well as a short stroll away from the shopping street and key tourist attractions in town. The menu del dia offered by the hotel’s restaurant was also worth it! Very warm and friendly staff at the reception and the restaurant.
- For the price and location, this is a great hotel. We were well greeted and the room was bright, and cozy. The bathroom was modern and clean. This was our first time in Spain, and we stayed here in preparation for walking the Camino Primitivo. The restaurant in the hotel offered a good “pilgrim menu”. The hotel is in a good location: close to the train station, easy walking to the downtown attractions, plenty of restaurants and amenities in the area.
- Nice two-star hotel on Oviedo’s main shopping avenue. It has a cafe-menu restaurant on the ground floor.
- Good value for money. Clean rooms and friendly staff.
- Good location near trainstation, and a pleasant walk to old town. Reasonable price
Silken Monumental Naranco
In the Losa de Renfe area of Oviedo, this modern, 4-star hotel features an indoor swimming pool, a gym and sauna. The elegant rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set close to the city’s commercial district, the train station and is just just over a quarter mile from Oviedo’s Congress Centre. You can walk to the center of town in around 15 minutes.The air-conditioned rooms at the Silken Monumental Naranco feature carpeted floors and modern décor. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Silken Monumental’s restaurant serves international food and offers special menus for celiacs. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The renowned Fernández-Vega Ophthalmology Clinic is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. We did not have to share the room with the children and a big bathroom. Swimming pool was great.
Great room (2 bedrooms – one for us one for the kids)
Nice swimming pool
Very helpful receptionist
If you have kids, playground just in front of the hotel
- The overall facilities were good and the room we had for a family of 4 was perfect.
- Nice hotel about 15 or 20 minutes walk to the centre of town. Handy for driving and with secure underground parking. Clean and modern. Good size room
- I don’t often stay in hotels like this but it was lovely to have a little taste of luxury and for such a great price too. The room was spacious, beds were incredibly comfortable and buffet breakfast had just about everything we could have asked for.
B&B Hotel Oviedo
Set 5 mi from central Oviedo, B&B Hotel Oviedo offers a 24-hour café and free private parking. Rooms include a 32-inch plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious, stylish room at B&B Hotel Oviedo features central heating. There is a bathroom with a hairdryer.The property also has a 24-hour reception and an large garden area. B&B Hotel Oviedo is just a 5-minute drive from Asturias’ largest shopping center, Parque Principado. El Asturcón Horse Riding Center and La Barganiza Golf Club are also only 5 minutes’ drive away. Avilés and Gijón can be reached within 20 minutes.Coaches which run to Oviedo Central Station can be caught in Fresneda, 2,300 feet from the hotel.
Room size spacious
Proximity to Fresneda
- Staff was really nice and tried to explain everything well in English
- Tienes la sensación de estar en una urbanizacion de apartahoteles que da mucha facilidad para aparcar frente a la puerta y estar comodo en todo momento.
- La comida estaba bastante bien, y el detalle de la máquina expendedora de agua y zumos, muy bueno.
- Sin entrar en el siempre superable y complejo mundo de los detalles accesorios, todo ha sido correcto
- Room size spacious
Hotel Ibis Oviedo is located less than half a mile from Oviedo Bus Station, and a 15-minute walk from the center of the city. It features stylish, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and Canal +.All of the rooms at the Ibis Oviedo have Wi-Fi access, heating and a desk. There’s also a private bathroom with shower.Open until 11:30 pm, Ibis Oviedo’s Vinos&Cía restaurant offers evening meals and a good wine list, in a modern setting. The 24-hour Bar Rendez-Vous serves drinks and hot snacks, and in summer you can enjoy a drink on the terrace. Breakfast is available from 4:30 am to 12 pm.Ibis Oviedo has a private parking lot, and there is plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.It’s close to the Calatrava Congress Centre and Asturias Hospital. The Train Station is half a mile away.
- Friendly staff with us and my dog ( he is part of our family now)
- Staff is always super ready to help and make you feel confortable
- It had a secure car park and everything was as we were expecting.
- We liked having free parking being on a road trip, the air con working so we can get fresh air. The employees were all very friendly and helpful and gave good customer service. We felt welcome and they helped us call taxis a few times which came very quickly. We’ve stayed at other Ibis locations, and this one is a little less modern than some of them, but it is still the straightforward Ibis style. The beds were comfortable. It’s a good value for Oviedo.
- Brakefast. Value was great. City center was near but you have to walk a little but don’t take car it will take you longer to get there. You do need a car to see the rest of city around there and visit Gijon and other areas north.
Hotel Ruta de la Plata de Asturias
Hotel Ruta de la Plata le Asturia is located in the center of Pola de Lena, with its impressive mountain landscape and interesting architecture. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The simple rooms feature a modern bathroom and air conditioning. They also come with a TV and radio.Guests can relax in the bar-cafeteria at Ruta de la Plata le Asturia. There is also a lounge area and staff can recommend restaurants.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. The Ruta de la Plata can be found 21 mi from Oviedo, the capital of Asturias.
- Extremely clean rooms, everything worked perfectly and all the staff members were kind and charming. Its a small hotel but just perfect.
- Excellent value for money. Operated from nearby cafe where we had breakfast. Owner was very friendly.
- Very central, extremely nice service. Cafe on first floor, perfect for breakfast. Careful with noise when village fair.
- Being able to leave my bags in a secure room for a few hours after checking out, the friendliness of the staff and the perfect place to stay to follow the Vuelta route to the Angiluru
- Cama muy cómoda, todo muy limpio. Servicios básicos (TV, wifi). Mesa para trabajar.
Top Hotels In Corras De La Puente Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corras de la Puente Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corras de la Puente Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corras de la Puente Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!