10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corralitos Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Corralitos Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corralitos Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corralitos Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corralitos Mendoza Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corralitos Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corralitos Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corralitos Mendoza Province:
Hotel Margal offers accommodations in Mendoza.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.1 miles from Hotel Margal, and Dona Paula Winery is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
The desk/registration staff was great,friendly and very helpful.
Hotel is walking distance to the center, not too close but good.
- Location. Quiet area. Staff very helpful even though they speak limited English
- Solo la persona que me atendio creo que Rut es su nombre .
- La atención del personal y la ubicacion dentro de la ciudad
- Es un buen lugar , esta cerca del centro , tranquilo, atencion muy familiar… limpieza todo bien.
- The desk/registration staff was great,friendly and very helpful.
One of our top picks in Mendoza.An outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities and a sauna room can be enjoyed at this 5-star hotel in downtown Mendoza. It is surrounded by the best restaurants, wine shops and stores. It is decorated with marble floors and features a gourmet restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Wi-Fi access is free and a buffet breakfast is included.All rooms at the Diplomatic feature luxury French furniture, dark hardwood floors, white linens and panoramic views of the city or Andes Mountains. The marble bathrooms are all stocked with bathroom amenities and a hairdryer. Each room also has a work desk and a 32” LCD cable TV.Guests can enjoy Pilates and massage sessions at the health club. Complimentary wine tastings are available. If interested, guests should check the schedule at the front desk.El Plumerillo Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Free private parking is included and car rental can be arranged directly at the hotel.
- The hotel is beautiful and the room and bed very comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly and overall the experience was great.
- I loved the Dipomatic and would use it again if I go to Mendoza
The size of the room, the bedlinen, towels and cleanliness, the location close to restaurants, the walk to the park, the surroundings in general are very good.
The staff at reception was very helpful, especially Fernando was a great help.
- Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Property was well located close to restaurants. Excellent breakfast buffet. Double beds were comfortable.
They dealt nicely with complaints – however it would have been better if there were no complaints at all.
Friendly staff and a nice pool area. Good service, large rooms, good view
Hostal de los Andes
Located in Coquimbito, 7 miles from Mendoza, Hostal de los Andes features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Ski equipment and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.Potrerillos is 27 miles from Hostal de los Andes, and Maipú is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Me gusto mucho el parque y los jardines. La piscina es hermosa
El personal es muy amable.
Nos gustó muchos el parque, la piscina, las cabañas son amplias.
El personal muy amable.
Limpieza del complejo.
- El personal muy cordial y amable. Nos atendieron muy bien en todo momento.
- Bueno ubicación, recomendable para quienes van de paso. Atención ama
Nos trataron super bien, fueron muy atentos. Excelente atencion!
Todo responde exacto a la descripcion.
- Me gusto mucho el parque y los jardines. La piscina es hermosa
Hotel Ibis Mendoza
Located in Mendoza, 2.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hotel Ibis Mendoza features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles away.
– hotel personal should know English better
– quiet area
– Carrefour and Mendoza Plaza Mall around
– bus station near so you can go in 20min in town center
- the location is perfect if you are travelling with a car, next to the highway
- If you are traveling just to spend the night, location is excellent, otherwise it sucks!
- Great location for our next day get away to Cordoba. Across from a large shopping mall. Friendly efficient staff. Comfortable bed.
- Ubicación perfecta, lugar pequeño pero comodisimo, completo con todo lo necesario. Muy limpio.
- – hotel personal should know English better
One of our top picks in Mendoza.Located in Mendoza, 2 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, InterContinental Mendoza features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Staff (especially Fabricio)
- Close to airport, for a 1 night stay. And if you want to be close to the mall. Bell boys were charming, with great English and wonderful manners – in fact much more politer than check in and check out staff.
- Really helpful staff with genuine and friendly attitude. Property is really comfortable to stay in.
- The swimming pool and the kinder place were excellent. My daughter loves them
- The staff are very helpful and nice. The view is incredible! Very clean and the breakfast is one of the best ones I’ve had.
- Staff (especially Fabricio)
Posada Verde Oliva
One of our top picks in Maipú.Located in Maipú, 7 miles from Mendoza, Posada Verde Oliva features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Potrerillos is 26 miles from Posada Verde Oliva, and Chacras de Coria is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Peaceful, great staff, amazing pool, delicious wine. We had a great three days here and enjoyed staying put most of the time, all very relaxing.
Everything was awesome.
So cosy and the service were impeccable. The place was only like 4-6 rooms so there were never to much guests. The guests enjoyd one another.
- Great hotel with great service. Hotel is within an olive farm with a swimming pool. We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel, which were both great. The hotel staff were really helpful and arranged a bike tour and olive oil tasting on site. Great location – within walking distance of wineries in Maipu.
- Everything was so great at Posada Verde and especially the team of the hotel! Thank you so much for everything! Unfortunately I got I’ll while I was there and they really cared about me and offered everything possible! Would definitely recommend it to everyone!
- Gracious home, lovely decor, towering old trees, swimming pool, secluded setting. Their driver arrived at 4:20 am so we could catch a very early flight.
Tikaykilla Lodge & Wines
Tikaykilla Lodge & Wines offers accommodations in Maipú. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Mendoza is 8 miles from Tikaykilla Lodge & Wines, and Potrerillos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I came across this small lodge in the countryside of Maipu as I wanted to flee from Mendoza’s loud and busy city centre and relax for a couple of days. Tikaykilla is just the perfect place for doing that. With its huge and peaceful garden, the friendly hosts, the dog Soki and the cat Canela it’s like an oasis. It’s also ideal for a bicycle tour to the many great Bodegas located nearby. One day, Mariana even cooked a delicious vegetarian dinner for us. Thanks again, Mariana!
- Extremely friendly and helpful owners. Quite surroundings but close to main wineries in Maipu.
- The rustic nature of the property. Very friendly staff. They could book tours for you easily and found great prices.
- Our stay was great! My wife and I don’t speak Spanish very well, and Francisco and Alex were very helpful setting up activities, trips to restaurants, etc. You can rent bikes in the town down the street — you can easily bike to lots of wineries and a few restaurants. They can help you with that at the front desk. One tip – make sure you bring cash — there’s only one ATM nearby and it runs out of cash quickly.
- The location is right in the wine district – walking and biking to wineries was easy. (Staying in town from speaking to other tourists really didn’t have benefits). Fancisco was extremely helpful and offered a very special personal touch to the experience!
Hotel Finca Hermitage
One of our top picks in Mendoza.Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Hotel Finca Hermitage offers accommodations in Mendoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Pasado Cuyano Museum is 3.3 miles from Hotel Finca Hermitage, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.9 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Everything worked well. The last day we did not have a car, but it was no problem, there was a bus-place just outsite, directly to center.
Helpful host, very good beds, very good breakfast. Excellent Malbec vines 🙂
Beautiful View / Hermosa Vista
Brand New Building, very clean! / Edificio Nuevo
Quiet Location / Tranquilo Lugar
Comfortable Bed / Cama Cómoda
It’s the perfect hotel if you have a car / Es el hotel perfecto si tienes un auto
Good Breakfast / Bien Desayuno
Excellent, silent air conditioners!!
We had a wonderful stay here, the building is new and the surrounding grounds are beautiful with very helpful and friendly staff.
- nos gusto todooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, sin excepciones. David que nos recibió es excelente como persona, muy cordial, muy buen anfitrión. Hermoso lugar.
- La tranquilidad ,y comodidad de las instalaciones, muy buena atención!
- La atención del personal magnífica. La tranquilidad del lugar de lo mejor. La pileta increíble.
- Everything worked well. The last day we did not have a car, but it was no problem, there was a bus-place just outsite, directly to center.
One of our top picks in Mendoza.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Bonarda Hotel is located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, just 1.1 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Recomendable a pesar de estar medio alejado. Calidad y precio
- Me gusto la atencion del personal de recepción,limpieza,y restaurante.
- El desayuno muy bueno; excepto que cuando reciben equipos de futbol, se llena el lugar y se hace poco cómodo y placentero el desayuno. Además, el carácter de las empleadas adicionales no es similar a la de la empleada de todos los días (Andrea, espectacular). Personal de conserjería excelente y la persona de mantenimiento súper servicial y expeditivo. Estable servicio de wifi; estacionamiento muy cómodo.
- La atención de la recepción y la atención en el bufet
- confortable habitación, excelente aire acond. tv. muy bien. limpio. baño comodo excepto la ducha que era muy alta. todo bien. está en una zona medio alejada del centro pero se llega fácil a la peatonal (con gps). saludos
Kitek Hotel Boutique
Located in Mendoza, 0.4 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Kitek Hotel Boutique features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, PS3 and game console, as well as a laptop are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Kitek Hotel Boutique.
- The hotel is located well just a few minutes from the bus terminal.
- A well run family organisation. Great location if you are arriving and/or leaving via the bus station. Close by to the town centre too.
- Not bad in general, close to the bus terminal, but not much around…
- Staff extremely helpful and caring. Early check-in was appreciated. Very handy to the bus station, only minutes to walk.
- When I arrived (very late) at the hotel the staff were so welcoming and friendly and even brought me a delicious glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and some warm croissants- so nice after a long journey! The room was warm and comfortable and I had a great night’s sleep.
Top Hotels In Corralitos Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corralitos Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corralitos Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corralitos Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!