10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coronado Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Coronado Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coronado Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coronado Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coronado Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coronado Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coronado Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coronado Puntarenas:
Hotel El Mono Feliz
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel El Mono Feliz offers accommodations in Ojochal, just 17 miles from Playa Hermosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Uvita is 9 miles from Hotel El Mono Feliz, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property.
- The food was incredible, the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The accommodations were excellent.
- Hosts Patrick & Todd were extremely hospitable, informative, helpful & kind. The grounds were absolutely stunningly gorgeous. The room decor was bright, comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delectable and generous. It was truly a wonderfully relaxing place to stay! We would highly recommend this gem!!!!
- Really welcoming hosts, amazing property and excellent breakfast
- Wonderfull place. Everything was nice. Patrick and Todd are very gentle end helpfull. Nice platform near the river for yoga. They have mats to lend.
- Awesome!!! Lovely cabins in an incredible place, with beautiful gardens, swimming pool, a river crossing along the terrain, and beautiful details everywhere. Also parking place, and unique breakfasts. And this is nothing compare with the amazing people who took care of our stay with a kindness that made us want to stay there forever. Hope we can return soon.
Diquis Del Sur
Diquis Del Sur offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Diquis Del Sur, and Uvita is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Extremely lovely staff, beautiful grounds, wildlife and neighbor who offers birding!
– Pets (cats, parrots, and dog) were entertaining for kids and guests
– Great and helpful staff
– Quiet and beautiful location
Great environment, the kids enjoyed pool and pets 🙂 Nice and spacious bungalows in a large and beautiful garden.
A bit far from the main road without a car, however, Javier, the good soul of the hotel, gave us a ride to supermarket and beach. Thanks again!!! Enjoyed the stay very much!
- Good location a short drive from the center of “town.” Beautiful views from cabin 3. Nice staff. Ample parking, even for our large van with gear on top.
- Toll gelegene Unterkunft mit einzeln stehenden Doppelbungalows. Sehr schönes, weitläufiges Grundstück was zum vogelbeobachten und entspannen einläd. Tolle Tips für Unternehmungen beim einchecken die nach Interessen erfragt werden. Bei den einfachen Bungalows gibt es keine störende Klimaanlage.
Hotel Lookout Playa Tortuga Ojochal
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Lookout Playa Tortuga Ojochal offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Hotel Lookout Tortuga, and Uvita is 8 miles from the property.
- The location, the rooms, the staff, the dog Bo, the food, the pool, the vibe! All just perfect!
- Spectacular setting with jungle and sea views. Beautiful flowers everywhere. Comfortable cabins. Short drive to beach or town. Good on-premises pool. 14 acres permitted a 2 hour birdwatching expedition without leaving the grounds. Helpful and friendly staff always available. Excellent experience; excellent value.
View from this property was amazing.
Breakfast was beautifully presented.
Service was very good staff very friendly.
- Breakfast was always good and the staff very friendly. The local bird life is amazing at the lookout hotel.
- The view from Room, the pool and breakfast were great! Very clean! Nice front desk staff, very helpful. Enough space for 4 people comfortably, I could stay there for a week and be comfortable. The view, the view, the view was great!
Alma de Ojochal
One of our top picks in Ojochal.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alma de Ojochal offers accommodations in Ojochal. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 18 miles from Alma de Ojochal, and Uvita is 10 miles away.
- We invited 30 friends for a 75th birthday celebration. Wow did they put on a party for us at the Bamboo Room. After watching the sunset sink into the Pacific, there was live music, platters of seafood and friend cauliflower and nibblies, then a wonderful birthday cake. It was such a pleasure to sink into our nearby bedroom afterwards — and in this part of the world, 9 p.m. is a late night. We went a little b eyond that. So many thanks to John and Janet Chantry for making a special occasion even more special.
- Janet and John the owners are amazing!! True hospitality at its best!! Janet had everything done for us from get go!! Beautiful caring people! Spectacular views just be sure to get a four wheel drive as drive way up is steep. Even that did not pose a problem as they would drive the car up and down for us if we wanted them to but it was fine with 4 wheel drive💕
- The room was nicely appointed with a great king bed, large deck comfortable seating with a beautiful sea view!
- A very small and very nice hotel with a great staff and great food at the restaurant. A killer view for sunsets, and a lovely swimming pool.
- The rooms face the sunset. They need to put up GOOD drapes not the sheets they are using now. Other than that it’s quiet 🤫
Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul
One of our top picks in Ojochal.Located in Ojochal, 18 miles from Playa Hermosa, Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Uvita is 9 miles from Boutique Hotel Tangara Azul, and Santa Elena is 19 miles away.
Comfortable room with an ok kitchen and good bathroom.
Good location on the edge of Ojochal near the highway.
- The restaurant was amazing, hotel is located near the beach and lots of restaurants in the area.
- The bungalow was very beautiful and tastefully decorated. Nice staff .Fully equipped kitchen.
Loved the open concept of the cabinas. Enjoying a coffee and breakfast in the open air dining/lounge area was particularly amazing.
The kids loved the pool, and we loved that our room was close enough that we could keep an eye on them while they swam. Staff was very helpful to let us know about tours, good beaches in the area and restaurants. Plenty to do nearby, or just hang out around the pool and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Nice location with shop and good cafe for breakfast nearby. Three excellent restaurants within walking distance; Citrus (not on site anymore since it burnt down) just over the road, Exotic 10 minutes walk and Sud a further 5 minutes walk.
- Comfortable room with an ok kitchen and good bathroom.
Hotel El Teca
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel El Teca offers accommodations in Palmar Norte, just 29 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Uvita is 24 miles from Hotel El Teca, and Santa Elena is 29 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Coffe is excellent. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff esp. in arranging tour to diquis spheres. Proprietor drove us with a great guide. Food good. Helpful staff.
- Worked well for us as a quick place to stop enroute. No hot water in the shower. bring your own soap.
- It is a great pit stop to stay the night between destinations (like Sierpe). It also has a cute simple non-touristy town to walk to if you want to see a real Tico pueblo.
- A comfortable accommodation for the night. Nice porch with table and chairs. We booked a shuttle with them to Sierpe to catch the boat to Drake Bay and had nice ride in a car instead of a trip on the bus.
Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal
One of our best sellers in Uvita! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal offers accommodations in Uvita, just 14 miles from Playa Hermosa.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Elena is 15 miles from Hotel Cabinas y Camping el Tecal, and Dominical is 11 miles away.
- Staff was super helpful, seemed to genuinely like making their guests happy. We stayed an extra two days we liked it so much. Pools were nice and beach was a 5 minute walk away (go after 4pm to avoid entrance fee). We got a “family room” that had stove and fridge, allowing us to save on restaurants. Staff even rounded up some extra cooking utensils. Highly recommended.
- The staff were friendly. The place was clean and quiet.
- The a/c worked great. There was a little kitchen in the room with everything you need. It’s right beside a store so you can buy food. 2 pools, one was a little dirtier then the other but they were refreshing!
- We were travelling with another couple, and had booked two rooms. On arrival those rooms were not available, but in their place they gave us an amazing two bedroom suite that included a full kitchen/living room (note: not sure if it is possible to book this suite). Nice pools at the hotel and adequate vehicle parking. Small mini-super grocery store a few minutes walk away.
- Very welcoming staff, nice place and great value for what we paid.
Big Bamboo de Uvita
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Big Bamboo de Uvita is located in Uvita, just 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from Big Bamboo de Uvita, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property.
- Clean, nice friendly staff, close to the Alturas Wildlife Sanctury and Beaches
- The place is nice and the rooms are comfortable. The beds are not the best but it’s pretty good and there is hot water, which is not everywhere in Costa Rica! The owner is really nice and the food at the little restaurant was great! Very good value for money!
- We had dinner and breakfast here everyday and thought the food and service was excellent. Especially enjoyed the cerviche and tuna steaks. Prices were very reasonable. Nearby attractions – Cascade Verdi waterfall, Playa Hermosa and Playa Ventanas – are all great places to relax and enjoy.
- The staff was super accommodating and friendly and tucked away feeling from town. A few minute walking distance to bus stop is a huge plus.
- it’s a really nice, small hotel managed and owned by a friendly costa rican lady. she cooks dinner and breakfast, we only had breakfast there, but it was delicious. the hotel was a 10 min walk from the main bus station uvita away, but there was a bit, which was quite steep. to go to the beach, you have to walk about 45min, so we decided to take a taxi!
Cabinas Los Laureles
Cabinas Los Laureles offers accommodations in Uvita. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Playa Hermosa is 12 miles from Cabinas Los Laureles, and Santa Elena is 14 miles away.
- The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the location is quite and very good for any kind of tour in the area. It’s also easy to reach things like supermarkets, ATMs or restaurants on foot.
- The owners were great – very friendly and helpful. The restaurant food was the best we had on our trip. It was located a short walk to the main part of the town, Uvita.
Excellent value for money compared to some places we have stayed in recently in Costa Rica. Two thirds of the price of the previous night’s hotel and Laureles cabin had air conditioning whereas the previous did not. Beds were comfortable and there was plenty of space in the cabin.
Victor was very helpful, driving us and our not-insubstantial luggage to the door of the cabin then taking us back in the morning AND taking us to the bus stop. Great customer service.
Very Nice place , managed by lovely family.
The room was clean, enough Space for 2. Nice terrace outside.
Fan and ac.
Restaurant is available with good food.
Close from everything (restaurant , Bank, shop, supermarket) and even cascada verde.
The place vas is Own tropical Forest .
Excursion to Parque Nacional are available there (very good prestation )
- Beautiful setting. Large room. Good air conditioning
Ranchos Remo Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Ranchos Remo is located in Uvita, just 30 miles from Manuel Antonio. Playa Hermosa is 13 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Car rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Santa Elena is 14 miles from Ranchos Remo.
- The breakfast was lovely, the food in general was fantastic, the staff was very friendly, the room had everything we could possibly want! You really feel a part of the nature around you. Would love to stay again!
Be prepared for the steep road to Ranchos!
Well worth it when you reach the top. 😀
- This place is absolutely amazing. The view on the beach is stunning, the Italian couple who manages the place is super friendly and the food was delicious. Our room had a view on the jungle and the beach, monkeys were howling right before our balcony. I would come back anytime 😀
- The ocean view room was amazing and very comfortable mattress.
- The hotel has a stunning view. The beautiful Francesca and Rita did everything they could to make our stay even better. Taking a shower with an ocean view, listening to birds and monkeys is truly Pura Vida!
Top Hotels In Coronado Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coronado Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coronado Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coronado Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!