10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corollos Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Corollos Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corollos Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corollos Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corollos Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corollos Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corollos Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corollos Asturias:
Hotel Restaurante Playa de Las Llanas
Hotel Playa de las Llanas has a spectacular natural setting, only 3 miles from Asturias Airport. It is a charming rural hotel with personal service, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms at Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas include rustic décor, combining wood and stone. All have a safe, minibar, TV and work desk.Playa de las Llanas has a lovely terrace-gallery, where meals are served. There are also spacious lounges and public areas.Hotel Restaurante Playa de las Llanas is convenient for the Ruta de los Miradores, a beautiful coastal route. This includes the beaches of Las Llanas, El Aguilar, Xilo and La Atalaya.From nearby San Esteban de Pravia, guests can go on boat trips or visit the natural salt water pools.
- The welcome was OK and the rooms were a good size and well appointed
- Excellent and personal approach – nice rooms, tastful breakfast and frindly and helpful owner! I wish to come back 🙂
- A family run hotel, with good values. Everything one needed clean rooms. Lovely welcome. And on Camino route. Excellent location.
- Fantastic view from the bedroom. All staff were excellent.
- The food here was very good. The rooms nicely decorated.
Casona de La Paca
Set in the beautiful fishing village of Cudillero, this former Asturian country manor house has a warm and harmonious atmosphere to help make your stay a relaxing one.The Casona de la Paca features traditional and and modern décor and has a meeting room, a dining room where breakfast is served and a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel is set in pleasant gardens, exhibiting characteristic vegetation of the region and where you can enjoy a relaxing stroll in the evening.The town center of Cudillero is only 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The towns of Oviedo, Gijón, Luarca and Somiedo and Muniellos National Parks are within a short distance away.
- Beautifully decorated hotel with lovely common areas and grounds. Peaceful location about 2km from the village of Cudillero. The staff were very friendly and helpful. A large and varied breakfast buffet was available.
- Juana was a fantastic host! The room was muy guapa, the breakfast was outstanding and the common rooms are super comfortable. We loved it!
- Lovely lounges to relax in, especially as the weather was torrential rain. But the grounds in good weather had lots of pleasant places to relax in
- Casona de Paca is an extraordinary place: A beautiful mansion, tastefully decorated, in a quiet, peaceful setting above the lovely Asturian town of Cudillero. The room was large, comfortable and very elegant. The breakfast, superb. The attentiveness of the personnel, exceptional. Spanish hospitality at its best.
- My wife is dependent on her wheel chair & the visit was perfect.
Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar
Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar is located in Muros de Nalón, 0.6 mi from Playa de Aguilar Beach. This charming hotel is set in a colonial house surrounded by gardens.Each beautiful room at Hotel Rural Playa de Aguilar opens into a terrace. They include a flat-screen TV, a selection of pillows, a mini-bar, safe and bathrooms with hydromassage baths.Breakfast is served in the dining room and there is also a lovely terrace looking onto the gardens. The restaurant serves local dishes such as shellfish or Asturian meat for lunch and dinner.The hotel has a picturesque setting surrounded by forest and offering sea views. It is set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.The A8 Motorway is 1.9 mi away and connects you to Gijón in 35 minutes. Asturias Airport is 7.5 mi from the hotel.
- The property ,although rural is modern, welcoming and elegant but it is the owner/ host and his staff that makes this place really exceptional. Our room was large, bright and airy with a small terrace or sitting area. The menu was well thought out with local cuisine and the food was excellent.
The property is beautiful. So peaceful and quiet. The room was clean and very comfortable and I enjoyed the spa tub after a long day walking the Camino Norte. The proprietor speaks very good English and was so kind and helped me book accommodations for future nights at places that are not ok booking. The meals were outstanding. This night was the best meal and night stay experience on the Camino Norte.
Highly recommend this property!
- Everything was perfect about this place, the host, accommodations, beauty, and food. This is a return visit as it is one of our favorite stay in all of Spain!
- The owner was fantastic – knowledgeable, welcoming, helpful and most accommodating! He speaks excellent English so communication was very easy. The hotel is charming and decorated with good taste. Our room was large and we had a large balcony and a jacuzzi, well worth the upgrade. It is possible to walk down to the beach straight from the hotel and to do a beautiful and easy walk/hike from the beach onwards, to several view points offering stunning views of the coastline. The restaurant for both dinner and breakfast was excellent., with fresh seasonal local products. The wine recommendations were great too!
- Place and surroundings are stunning, Hosts are probably the most friendly devoted hosts I’ve ever had. Best Gin-tonic ever had
La Casona de Pío
One of our top picks in Cudillero.Less than 350 feet from the Asturian coast, this boutique hotel blends the classic, the luxurious and the rustic in its interior design. It features free Wi-Fi access.La Casona de Pio is the beautiful result of the renovation of a fish-salting factory, 350 feet from Cudillero Port. The property’s original stone walls look fantastic against classic furnishings, elegant woodwork and decor like that of a rural home.Bedrooms feature flat-screen TVs and some have hydromassage baths. Interiors are decorated further with carefully selected paintings on the walls and antique items.Casona de Pío serves a fresh, home-made breakfast in the dining room. Homegrown eggs or bacon are available to order.
- The “pueblo” and the people there are amazing. The location, staff, facilities, … everything was perfect. I really recommend to visit the city and stay at this property.
- Staff is helpful and warm all the time, location is also great and on it of all the amazing breakfast, all fresh prepared
Location is great in that we only need to go up 29 steps to office/hotel. Houses are further up the hill with steps to climb. Town center and restaurants are just steps away. Went in Late October so it was quiet.
Office staff very welcoming and helpful.
- Attentive and helpful staff. Breakfast was superb. Location is ideal.
- The staff was wonderful! The town is picturesque. The building was charming. The room had a shared balcony diveided by lage planters.
Hotel Castillo de Gauzón
Just 1,650 feet from Salinas Beach and 3.1 mi outside Áviles, Castillo de Gauzón offers bright, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Set in gardens, it is within walking distance of the town center.Housed in a traditional Asturian-style house, Castillo de Gauzón has a striking façade. Each heated room is decorated in attractive blue tones with wooden paneling and some include features such as circular or stained glass windows.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel and by the seafront.Asturias Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Gijón is 19 mi away.
- Reasonably priced and located 10 minutes walk from the beach. Has free parking and wi-fi. The front desk ladies are very accommodating but only speak Spanish. However you can check in at any time by ringing the front bell and being patient for them to make it from the basement to the front door at off hours. Has a restaurant in the premises. Not far from the Asturias (OVD) airport. Good if you have an early flight.
- The room was great, the breakfast was very good, and the staff was very nice. I’d definitely stay here again.
- Lovely small hotel in perfect location very close to Salinas beach. Very helpful, accommodating staff. We had a great stay. Thanks.
- Staff were really helpful even with the language barrier tried to recommend restaurants and always welcomed me back to the hotel.
- Very nice and inexpensive larger room very near the beach and right on the Camino.
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Spectacular hotel located in a medieval castle, in Salas an extremely peaceful town in central Asturias.Located between Oviedo and Luarca, an hour and a half from beaches and not far from Somiedo Nature Park; this hotel offers guests rural peace and quiet in a magical and romantic medieval setting of a castle, accompanied by excellent Asturian gastronomy.
- Great location in center of the small town. Easy to find. Great staff. Old building with lots of character, built into the old town wall.
- Fantastic location, great restaurant right across the street, historical building, nice rooms.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- A beautiful historic building but with all “mod cons”, centrally located in the heart of town. the staff were excellent & obliging. An excellent selection for breakfast served in the restaurant overlooking a beautiful courtyard.
- We enjoyed the character of the building and the breakfast was superb.
Hotel Azpiazu is only 350 feet from Playa de Aguilar Beach and 1.9 mi from the fishing town of Cudillero. It offers a restaurant and rooms with heating.Azpiazu is 1.9 mi from the coastal town of Muro de Nalón, and 15 minutes’ drive from Asturias Airport. Avilés is 16 mi away while Gijón and Oviedo are 31 mi away.The restaurant serves characteristic Asturian dishes, and features its own shellfish farm. It also serves meats, fish and homemade desserts, as well as the traditional fabada bean stew.Each room at the Azpiazu hotel comes with a flat-screen TV, a phone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
- Location, friendliness of staff. Price, excellent food.
- The food in the restaurant for dinner was very good. I had Asturian bean stew that was delicious! The beach just down from the hotel was beautiful.
- The location was amazing, right near the most gorgeous beach, very peaceful and relaxing
- Very friendly staff. The manager took me to the airport at very early hours (06:00 PM) as no taxi company were willing to provide the transfer service.
- Very helpful host. Excellent location. Very comfortable. Well cooked simple meal.
URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés in Asturias, URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares offers an extensive spa. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a plasma TV and free WiFi.The hotel’s impressive spa features a 90-minute thermal circuit with an active pool, pediluvium and contrast showers. There is a fitness center, saunas and an ice fountain. Massage and beauty treatments are available, as well as Pilates and bodybuilding classes.The spacious rooms at URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s El Espartal Restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and offers panoramic views over the golf course. There is also a trendy café-bar.Asturias Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also drive to Oviedo in 25 minutes, and there are many beaches within a 10-minute drive.
- The hotel is new, nice rooms. Breakfast was superb, even great selection of Spanish dishes! The hotel is in the suburb of the town, so it is quiet. The hotel has a spa that is why I selected. I recommend this hotel!
- The spa pool thing is pretty cool and one of the nicest I have seen.
- almost everything was good. Perhaps the aire conditioning should be improved
- the children loved the spa but it is only available for 2 hours a day between 4 and 6pm, the inter connecting room worked well – very comfortable, the dinner and service were excellent, the hotel staff were very helpful
- Super accomodation in a super location. Big hotel with a lot of space. Nice sight to the golf area. Would never change the hotel.
Apartahotel Rural La Hortona
Located in Soto de Luiña in the Luiñas Valley, Apartahotel Rural La Hortona has a picturesque setting and offers views of the surrounding forest. It features rustic rooms and apartments with flat-screen TVs.All accommodations at the Rural La Hortona has simple décor and tiled floors. Each apartment has a living room with a kitchenette and dining area. Rooms also feature a balcony overlooking the hotel’s gardens.The surrounding Cudillero region is ideal for walking and the Hortona offers free use of its bicycles. The pretty beaches and coves surrounding Riegoarriba are less than 1.9 mi away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes, by car.
- Very nice apartment, good size and nice private terrace
- On the way to camino norte we stayed one night, next day we have to leave early so they gave us picnic bags we was very surprised to see many different foods we enjoy very very much, thanks bunch!
- Quiet location. We had a nice room on the ground floor with direct access to a spacious lawn.
- Good location, spacious apartment, nice area around.
Fully equipped kitchen
Nice area to have a walk in the evening
Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre
Casa Vieja del Sastre is a charming former tailors dating from 1890, decorated with antique pieces. It offers spacious free parking and an à la carte restaurant.The family-run Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre is in the Soto de Luiña village, just 1.2 mi from the protected San Pedro Beach. Cudillero, a fishing town famous for its “hanging houses”, is only 6.2 mi away.The Casa has a library, a meeting room/lounge with free Wi-Fi and free internet terminal, a garden and a terrace. Board games and DVDs are provided for guests.Rooms at the Sastre Hotel have rustic décor, heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. All rooms enjoy free internet access.Some rooms are housed in converted attic spaces with sloped ceilings, all of which feature skylights.
- Lovely hotel – quiet, clean and nicely decorated. Friendly and courteous staff.
- It was a wonderful treat to stay here while walking the Camino. The property was nicely decorated and the room was spotless. The staff were great in assisting us to book other accommodation for later in our trip.
- Delicious and copious breakfast. Very clean and above all, two charming sisters who couldn’t have been more helpful for our ongoing trip.
- Great value, fabulous food, very welcoming, pretended to understand my Spanish.
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino del Norte. This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed in on the whole trip. The staff were superb. The food from the restaurant was excellent. Thoroughly recommend this hotel, especially for those walking the Camino.
Top Hotels In Corollos Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corollos Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corollos Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corollos Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!