10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cornville Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Cornville Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cornville Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cornville Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cornville Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cornville Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cornville Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cornville Arizona:
Copper Canyon Inn
Located in Camp Verde, 21 miles from Sedona, Copper Canyon Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- They have a pool and hot tub which the kids really enjoyed. The hotel was clean and comfortable.
- The mountain views, excellent staff, 5/5 on customer service. No complaints here!
- Location was very quiet. Having a microwave and fridge was great. Lots of channels on the TV and with the “Guide”, it was easier to find something I was interested in watching.
- NIce…I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The staff were very accommodating. 🙂
- Rude desk help, prices like holiday inn. Accomedations lower than Motel 6. Nasty!
Best Western Cottonwood Inn
Best Western Cottonwood Inn offers accommodations in Cottonwood.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sedona is 15 miles from BW Cottonwood inn, and Prescott is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The front desk staff, esp. Kiki, were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were clean with very nice ceramic tile; the breakfast was very good, and the breakfast staff were very nice. The location next door to the Plaza Bonita was great – terrific servers and Mexican food. The TV worked well and a nice selection of channels (Sadly no HBO however).
- Clean comfortable rooms & the staff was very friendly. Breakfast that is offered is great. Tony, the guy who cooks there is a great guy. Love that there are stores & restaurants next door if you want to grab dinner.
- Great location. All the staff were very friendly and attentive. Room was clean and well maintained. Would recommend to anyone traveling in the area looking for an affordable, comfortable room.
- Great greeting, clean, modern room. Great breakfast, staff very cordial in breakfast area. Cleaning people friendly. Checked out with ease, friendly staff!
Good breakfast with lots of variety.
Location perfect for Sedona wedding and Clarkdale reception.
Super 8 Cottonwood
Super 8 Cottonwood is located in Cottonwood, just 16 miles from Sedona. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Price was what motivated me to stay at Super 8 as I would imagine it does with most people that stay at Super 8
- Comfortable, clean and convenient! I would stay here again!
Room was clean but got really cold at nite and no extra blanket in the room.
Hotel room was not quiet at all and I was awakened to cars on the road very early in morning.
- Room was clean and comfortable, firm bed, refrigerator and coffee in the room. Good breakfast selection offered
- The bed was fine. the people were friendly and courteous.
The Tavern Hotel
The Tavern Hotel is located in Cottonwood, 16 miles from Sedona and 29 miles from Prescott. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The Big Shower was fabulous! The Barn door was a nice extra touch! We loved that we had a $5.00 coupon towards breakfast and the food was amazing! The wineries and restaurants were walking distance!
- Spacious, clean & quiet accommodation. Complimentary parking on site. This is a very nice place to stay.
- The room and the Inn itself was beautiful. Would guess it was only a year or two old. Everything was immaculate and ALL aspects exceeded our expectations. Would absolutely stay there again and recommend highly to friends and anyone else!!
- The staff was incredible. We had a total of six rooms over the weekend. We were there for a funereal. They were kind and accommodating and I would truly go back to Cottonwood just to stay there!
- The room was well appointed. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Shower was oversized. Everything was just terrific!
Quality Inn Cottonwood
Quality Inn Cottonwood is located in Cottonwood, just 16 miles from Sedona.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Soft pillows, coffee maker, frig, microwave and safe! Heater worked
- We do not eat breakfast there as it has never really been appealing.
- The room was spacious with a separate bedroom and kitchen setup. It was like an apartment. Food was awesome at breakfast and the man working the waffle maker was very helpful and friendly.
- Night clerk Elizabeth went out of her way to give us what we needed and accommodate us. It’s not often you meet people like her anymore. She’s one to look toward for customer service excellence.
- Attention of desk attendant when. She could not find my reservation in the system, even with a copy of my reservation in hand she honored it, and said they ha e had difficult line this with other bookings they Booking.com. This was upsetting to hear.
The Lodge is located in Camp Verde, just 18 miles from Sedona. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 39 miles from The Lodge.
The room was conveniently located where i could load and unload my vehicle easily.
And was comfortable and was available it was very comfortable.
- The room was very comfortable and the one worker there was extremely friendly and apologetic despite the mishaps we had that one night we stayed.
- Room nice & large .. temp was good it was cold outside
- The Casino was nice but very smokey and it quickly got to me and my partner. We had the Dinner Buffet and it was good.
- The location us perfect…right next to the freeway
- The room was conveniently located where i could load and unload my vehicle easily.
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel
Located in Camp Verde, 18 miles from Sedona, Cliff Castle Casino Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 39 miles from Cliff Castle Casino Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Las Posadas of Sedona
Located across the street from the Sedona Golf Resort and 30 minutes from Red Rock State Park, this hotel provides a gourmet breakfast, flat-screen TVs, and free in-room Wi-Fi.Las Posadas of Sedona features suites with a private entrance and a fireplace. They are furnished with a sofa bed and work desk. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.This Sedona hotel has a concierge desk. Guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub with views of the Red Rocks.Downtown Sedona, Arizona is 15 minutes from Las Posadas of Sedona. The Sedona Airport is 20 minutes from the hotel.
- We loved how friendly the people in the office were. Also loved the msn cooking breakfast each morning.
- cook went extra mile to make a take-away breakfast for us that was off the morning menu. Good customer service!!!
- Loved the layout of the property. Everything we spread out rather than built.on top of each other. We had our.own private courtyard as well.
- This room was more like a small apartments with a two-way fireplace and kitchenette included in a great floor plan. The property is about 10 minutes south of Sedona’s crowded main drag, giving a perfect blend of convenience/solitude.
- The proximity to excellent hiking, coffee shop, restaurants were the plusses of this hotel.
Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona
One of our top picks in Sedona.Set in Sedona, Days Inn Kokopelli Sedona features free WiFi throughout the property. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Chapel of the Holy Cross is 3.7 miles from the hotel.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish, and guests are invited to request advice on the area when needed.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 25.5 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfy. Breakfast could have been better.
- Karlie at the front desk was personable and extremely accommodating. Great recommendations for dinner and she and Liz looked after my GF needs for breakfast. Thank you and see you next year!!
- location – close to red rock State park and downtown Sedona. Views were great! Room clean and comfy beds. Easy check in.
- Almost everything… I liked the picturewindow, but everybody can see you in the room, so , l had to close the blindes…
- Everything was excellent. Very enjoyable experience. Enjoyed talking to Barbara in the office.
Adobe Village Inn
Located in Sedona, 29 miles from Flagstaff, Adobe Village Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Comfortable. Great Hosts. Their dog Jag. He is awesome.
- Great location. Extremely clean. Comfy bed. Very friendly staff.
- The room was amazing, and the chef is out of this world, specially her desserts. O m g!
- Views were spectacular any way you turned….breakfast amazing.
- Our host, Steve, was so gracious, friendly, efficient, and an excellent chef! The wonderful breakfasts, complete with homemade muffins, light as a cloud eggs, fruit, and superb coffee served on the patio overlooking those incredible red rocks. Homemade cookies, on a plate covered with plastic wrap, greeted us every afternoon. I can’t wait to return to this fabulous place!
Top Hotels In Cornville Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cornville Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cornville Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cornville Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!