10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cornish Mills New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Cornish Mills New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cornish Mills New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cornish Mills New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cornish Mills New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cornish Mills New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cornish Mills New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cornish Mills New Hampshire:
The Chase House Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, The Chase House Inn is located in Cornish Mills, just 25 miles from Killington. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 13 miles from The Chase House Inn, and Hanover is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This charming Windsor, Vermont inn offers free Wi-Fi, massage services, and traditional rooms that feature plush bedding and antique style bathrooms. St. Gaudens National Historic Site is a 6-minute drive away.An iPod docking station and a work desk are featured in each room at Windsor Snapdragon Inn. A private bathroom is also provided.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can relax in the reading library of the inn’s parlor. Fax and photocopying services are also available along with a spa that offers a variety of body treatments.Snapdragon Inn is half a mile from the American Precision Museum. The Harpoon Brewery is 3 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was great, room was spacious and loved the heated bathroom floors
- We loved the location. It was easy to walk to a wonderful dinner option. Also an easy drive to interesting attractions. Also possible to hike from the front door! The environment is lovely and the Innkeepers and their staff are helpful, kind and friendly and all are interested in the guests enjoying the visit. We enjoyed our spacious and gracious room with its large bath, heated floor, claw-foot tub plus a separate shower. Wonderful cozy bathrobes. The place is a treat.
- fabulous hosts, fabulous room, fabulous breakfast. Location was perfect.
- Heated bathroom floor and a great tour from the innkeeper
- A lovely property in a good location near to the town but with lovely walks on the doorstep. The staff were excellent and it was a nice place to relax in.
Windsor Mansion Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windsor Mansion Inn offers accommodations in Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 23 miles from Windsor Mansion Inn, and Woodstock is 11 miles from the property.
- Made us feel so at home and we’re so accommodating. Incredible breakfast.
- Everything about Windsor Mansion exceeded our expectations! The outdoors patio had stunning mountain views that were amazing and the evening campfire was a real delight. How did they manage to have a full moon for our visit? Super comfortable beds and lots of hot water too ! The breakfast was also high on the +++list, delicious scones, french toast, and eggs perfect way to start the day.
- The whole inn was gorgeous! The staff was so friendly and hospitable. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Our room was beautiful and cozy.
- Breakfast was good. My partner and I both liked the quiet and serenity of the inn. Gail and John were fantastic hosts. They were friendly, informative and just nice people.
- The staff was very friendly and attentive. The breakfast with fresh fruit and blueberry pancakes was fantastic. Then grounds and view are very beautiful.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort
Located in Brownsville, 21 miles from Killington, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Woodstock is 11 miles from Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount As, and Hanover is 19 miles from the property.
- The facility was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with full kitchen amenities. The food at the restaurant far exceeded our expectations being in such a remote location. The chef and staff were friendly and engaging.
- Very clean room. Comfortable bed and pull out sofa bed. Clean heated pool. Friendly staff!
Room was very clean at checkin!
Breathtaking sunrises in Bennington building (this building is nearest to pool but still need to drive there in cold weather).
Very impressed with the kitchen; stocked with proper flatware, dishes, bowls, measuring cup, cookware, dish & dishwasher soap, paper towels & sponge.
Pool at The Climb is huge & 86 degrees but building could use some updating; later hours too open from 5:30-8:30pm daily. Free tube rentals at The Climb to use onsite hills. Free rope tow Saturday’s & Sunday’s from 12-4.
Main hotel has nice game room up and downstairs. Foosball & ping pong is free but pool, darts & arcade games are not.
Free Green Mountian Coffee until 10am at main hotel $2 thereafter.
About 35 mins away from Okemo & Wallmart =o)
- The place was absolutely beautiful clean comfortable definitely stay there again
Room size, kitchen very well equiped, quiet location, beatiful landscape.
Fitness center (another building) very good, large pool, good locker room.
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont
Common Man Inn & Restaurant Claremont offers accommodations in Claremont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Killington is 31 miles from Common Man Inn Claremont, and Woodstock is 20 miles from the property.
- The room was super comfortable including the bed and the bathroom/tub was so clean. They added an extra touch and had homemade soap and lotion in the bathroom!! Very nice touch.
- Skip the chain hotels and cheap motels. Corporate quality and family-run feeling.
We felt so at home! Very relaxing & the staff treated us like family!
Loved everything about The Common Man Inn & Restaurant in Claremont, NH
- The Common Man in Claremont, exceeded all expectations! Rooms were really nice and comfortable. Ambiance in the whole place was classic! Very comfortable, warm and friendly! Loved all the local history touches! Will definitely be back. Restaurant was just as good. Good food, good staff and good ambiance!
- They helped my husband make my birthday super special we had a wonderful time at the inn and restaurant
The Inn at Weathersfield
Located in Perkinsville in the region of Vermont, 25 miles from Killington, The Inn at Weathersfield features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Manchester is 31 miles from The Inn at Weathersfield, and Woodstock is 18 miles away.
- Everything about the Inn was exceptional especially the food which was outstanding in every way!
- Amenities… grounds…. the breakfast included was excellent as was everything we ate there… for the price it was the best place that we’ve ever stayed in
The food was outstanding. They offer healthy, good quality food at dinner and a Delicious, generous free breakfast with a full menu of options from pancakes, veggie scramble to steel cut oats. A side of bacon or sausage and a little side smoothie was also offered.You leave with little donuts to top it off and home baked cookies when you arrive.
The grounds were pretty and the owners were super friendly, nice people. It was just a nice quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
We happened to have a very small room but it was comfortable, very clean, and had pretty shutters that we left open all night.
- great food and super friendly staff! very clean and comfortable room, too.
The owners were great and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they provided every morning was delicious! They have several fires lit every evening which made the atmosphere even better. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable! They even leave you amazing home made cookies every day!
I would love to go back and stay here and I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family!
Fireside Inn & Suites West Lebanon
Situated less than one mile from Lebanon Municipal Airport, this New Hampshire hotel offers free airport shuttles, a restaurant and indoor heated pool. Guest rooms feature cable TV with HBO.Rooms at Fireside Inn & Suites West Lebanon provide free Wi-Fi and desks. They also include refrigerators and coffee makers.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and dine at the on-site Garden Court Restaurant. They can also relax in the jacuzzi or workout in the gym.
For added convenience, the hotel offers a gift shop and meeting facilities.Fireside Inn West Lebanon is within walking distance of Upper Valley Plaza Shopping Center and West Lebanon Plaza Shopping Center. It is 2 miles from White River Junction Amtrak.
- The inside of the lobby and restaurant is nice. There’s couches with a huge fireplace. The dining area at night has trees that are lit up. It’s very pretty. There’s a bar off to the side. The breakfast was really good. The room was a typical room, although a little dated. The bathroom, however, was extremely small. Only 1 person could fit in there at a time. The pool was decent. The water was pretty warm. The location is behind some businesses and right off the highway so very convenient but not very picturesque. Staff was very friendly.
- Enjoyed the jazzi and pool, staff where very friendly
- All of the staff I interacted with at this hotel were so kind and helpful. They went above and beyond, making us feel welcomed. Our waiter at the breakfast buffet even set an additional place for my son’s stuffed animal. My son loved looking at the turtles and fish every time we went by the lobby area.
- Management were extremely responsive to our needs. We had a problem with a noisy neighbor’s barking dogs but it was taken care of to our satisfaction.
- Entrance and restaurant areas are real pretty, love the fireplace and lounge in lobby.
Baymont Inn & Suites
Located in West Lebanon, 24 miles from Killington, Baymont Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Woodstock is 10 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites, and Hanover is 5 miles away.
- I went there for a surgery I was having and they were very accommodating to needing more pillows and very friendly . We were also caught in a huge snow storm and had to stay the night so they were really accommodating to us needing to stay the night again and didn’t move us to a different room.
- For the price and location it’s a great deal. This time it seemed like there were new owners, and they were much friendlier than anyone I’ve ever dealt with there.
- A great stay. I’ve stayed at the Baymont before and will continue staying here in the future!!
- It was out of the way of normal traffic but right in the center of everything that you would appreciate on a trip.
- The young man, Phillip, who checked us in was very helpful and pleasant. There were many restaurant choices nearby. The popcorn in the lobby was a plus.
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge is located in Quechee, just 19 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Woodstock is 6 miles from Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge, and Hanover is 7 miles away.
- Susan at the front desk was very helpful and super sweet. She told us all about our room and breakfast in the morning
- the room was enormous with 2 tvs… very clean…breakfast was a definite bonus
- The room was very clean and for the price it was a good value. The size of the room was adequate for an overnight stay. Too small for me to stay there for a week.
Front desk staff very pleasant and helpful, lobby is large and welcoming, breakfast was very adequate, workout room is small but fine and very clean, pool is all maintained. In room the carpet appears to be new and the shower was perfect.
This property could get a higher rating with just a bit more attention to detail in the guest rooms.
- Bed was not that comfortable but staff, location, and value was great. Good breakfast
White River Inn & Suites
Located directly off Interstates 89 and 91, this Vermont hotel boasts an indoor pool and an on-site fitness center. Dartmouth College is 10 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at the White River Inn & Suites feature a refrigerator, microwave, and cable TV. Some rooms have a sofa bed.Free WiFi is available throughout the entire White River Hotel, including the on-site business center. Newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities and snack bar are provided.A daily continental breakfast is served in the lobby.Highland Golf Course is 9.2 miles from the inn. Skiing at Whaleback Mountain is 10.9 miles away.
- I like that it was right off the major highway. And breakfast was included. There’s an indoor pool and laundry room
- The staff was friendly and the facility was clean. The best part is the hotel is conveniently located next to the Upper Valley Aquatic Center where we attend swim meets. An easy commute to and from the pool!
- The bed was very confy and the breakfast was nice too.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was adequate to start the day with more choices than some others we have had. Beds were comfortable and bed linens smelled very good without the bleach, chemical smell that you often get from hotel linens.
- The king suite was very spacious and we loved the full kitchen with breakfast bar. The grandchildren live nearby and came over to swim in the pool and play games afterwards in the large living room area.
Top Hotels In Cornish Mills New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cornish Mills New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cornish Mills New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cornish Mills New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!