10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cornellana Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cornellana Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cornellana Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cornellana Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cornellana Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cornellana Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cornellana Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cornellana Asturias:
Hotel El Mirador del Nalón
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi, Hotel El Mirador del Nalón is located in San Román de Candamo, in the tranquil countryside of central Asturias.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Private bathroom also comes with a bath.Located beside the Nalon River, the Hotel El Mirador del Nalón has a garden, a terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves traditional Asturian dishes including game meats.Asturias Airport is 11 mi away, and you can drive to Oviedo in 30 minutes. The coast is 12 mi away.
- A good breakfast including a selection of sandwiches.
- Location excellent, rooms spacious and comfortable, very friendly patron, who was most anxious that we had all we needed. Lovely evening meal, good value. Breakfast simple but plentiful. Pleasant shady terrace for drinks in the evening, or for breakfast, always assuming the weather is good. Easy parking, no charge.
- Very clean and spacious rooms. Good breakfast. Friendly and helpful guests (they speak only Spanish). Free parking available and train station in the nearby. Good wifi.
The room was very clean the family who ran the hotel made us feel at home.
It was lovely and even though we didn’t speak spanish and they didn’t speak english, we were able to communicate with no problem, we were made to feel very welcome. Very nice people.
Staff helpful and friendly even though they did not speak English and I know little Spanish.
Really nice breakfast included, fresh squeezed orange juice, Coffee and any of the Tapas I wanted from the morning selection + toast.
Free parking outside.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, Hotel Auto-Bar is located in Grado. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Auto-Bar.Oviedo is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Avilés is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casona Cuervo
In the heart of the Asturian countryside, this hotel has lots of charm and character in beautiful rural surroundings. Sit on the terrace with a glass of wine and enjoy the views.Dating from the 16th century, the Casona Cuervo has plenty of features typical of a rural home in the middle of Asturian countryside. Admire robust stone walls among the rustic interiors while outside the Cuervo, there is a pretty chapel and an original granary. All of the bedrooms are individually decorated with a clever use of color and a respect for the original style of the Cuervo’s architecture. Gaze at wonderful views from your bedroom over the fields and countryside.Take a day trip into one of the surrounding towns of Asturias. Oviedo and Gijón are both within half an hour away. Visit the rugged coastline for a chance to see golden beaches. The Hotel Casona Cuervo can help you organize various activities including paintballing, horse-back rides and canoeing in the Nalón River.
- The owner is a very good hoste with a good sense of humour.
Nos pasamos 10 días perfectos en Asturias en 99 % gracias a personal (sobre todo a Enrique – dueño del Hotel ) y ubicación de este maravilloso hotel!
100% recomendable por todo : habitaciones grandes y limpias , personal – gente muy amable y siempre están atentos a necesidades de sus clientes, desayuno y cenas caceras hechas con productos de finca propia y algo más que no se puede especificar como “producto” – es ambiente lleno de carácter Asturiano.
Situación de este hotel es perfecto para ver todo lo más importante de región – está todo a mano …sobre todo naturaleza Asturiana.
Nos gustó mucho estancia en este hotel . Gracias por todo a la gente que están trabajando en este hotel , creando sueños…
- Todo, las habitaciones, el personal (Enrique es super atento), el lugar precioso. Es como ir a la casa de campo de un amigo, tiene un pequeño servicio de cenas y desayuno. Y un bar para tomar algo fuera del hotel. Un 10.
- El enclave, el hotel está situado en un sitio espectacular. El personal muy amable siempre dispuesto a aconsejarte sobre los alrededores
- La tranquilidad. No se escuchaba ningun ruido de noche. El dueňo encantador, muy simpatico y muy pendiente de todo.
Hotel Reina Adosinda
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Reina Adosinda offers accommodations in Pravia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms have views of the mountain or garden. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Offering buffet breakfast options, guests will find room service at the property.The coast of Asturias is 9.3 mi away. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and canoeing.Oviedo is 16 mi from Hotel Reina Adosinda, while Gijón is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- The facility, the grounds and the view were spectacular! The host and hostess, Manolo and Begonia treated us as if we were royalty what a fabulous experience.
- Elegant room and hotel; great staff, excellent breakfast.
- Outstanding service, attentive to the details, spotlessly clean, relaxing atmosphere everything fits in high standards
Old world luxury with modern amenities.- Gracious and beautifully appointed.
Fabulous drive on autoroute through mountains, then to perfect accomodation. Hosts are extremely helpful, excellent meals & wine available. Breakfast a culinary delight!
Follow the “H” for hotel & useGoogle maps you will have no trouble finding it!
- Our hosts were extremely friendly. Beautiful tranquil setting. Interesting property with library. Marvellous breakfast, so much variety. Very tasty homemade tortilla, which we were given 2 pieces of on departure.
Hotel Areces in Grado features a shared lounge and a bar. This 3-star hotel offers a concierge service, room service and free WiFi. Every room has a balcony with city views.The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms at Hotel Areces feature air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Oviedo is 15 miles from Hotel Areces. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 18 miles from the hotel.
The hotel is a new construction inside an historic building. It is very fresh.
Both the husband and wife owners were very welcoming and attentive. I speak Spanish, but they are comfortable speaking English with their guests.
I enjoyed the breakfast. Rebecca demonstrated how the coffee pods work so we could make our own expresso, café con leche, or americanos. The breakfast room is upstairs with windows that open onto a plaza — quaint views.
- The property was very nice and in a great location. The breakfast was fantastic. Very fresh and delicious. The staff was very friendly too!
- The room was lovely. Crisp white sheets and a great shower. Great breakfast. Seems to be run by husband and wife. Both very friendly and helpful
- Central location close to shops, restaurants, bars. Staff very helpful
- Very nice people running the new hotel. We felt very welcome. Great breakfast. Right in the center but quiet.
- The hotel is a new construction inside an historic building. It is very fresh.
Hotel Rey Silo
One of our top picks in Pravia.Located in Pravia, Hotel Rey Silo offers 3-star accommodations with a terrace. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain accommodations at Hotel Rey Silo also have a balcony. Guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in Local cuisine.Gijón is 30 miles from Hotel Rey Silo. Asturias Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautifully restored hotel with lots of history (former Royal Residence of King Silo) right in the centre of Pravia. We happened to visit for our 16th Wedding Anniversary and the owners Ivan and Maria prepared a lovely surprise in our room overlooking the square. Facilities were excellent and the room felt brand new. Staff were extremely warm and hospitable and we really enjoyed the ten star breakfast in the morning. We would highly recommend anyone travelling the North Coast of Spain to stop and enjoy this Hotel.
- Nice courtyard restaurant, superb breakfast, which they even opened early so I had time to catch my early train.
Hotel encantador en el centro de un pueblo muy bonito
Me dieron una habitación con una pequeña salita ..
Hotel impecable…gente muy amable y buen desayuno en la cafeteria del hotel
- Nos encantó la habitación. Era super amplia y genial la relación calidad-precio. Tenía muchísima luz y una terraza cerrada preciosa. Además, el desayuno estaba riquísimo.
- vinimos a visitar familia en Cornellana queda a unos 11 km. de Pravia y me parecio que podria ser biuena ubicacion y efectivamente no me equivoque maravillosa las personas que lo atienden nos sentimos mejor que en casa
Antiguo Casino Hotel
In the small, historic Asturian town of Pravia, this boutique hotel offers free Wi-Fi and iPads. Rooms at the Antiguo Casino include a hydro-massage bathtub or shower.The Antiguo Casino Hotel combines original stone walls and wooden galleries with elegant modern design. Each stylish room comes with a LCD TV and a minibar. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Antiguo Casino’s welcoming dining room. The hotel also has a cafe service and a lounge with a library of books and DVDs. Guests can use free bikes with child seats.Near the Moutas Palace, Hotel Antiguo Casino is a short walk from Pravia Train Station, which offers direct services to Gijón and Oviedo. Aguilar Beach and Asturias Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
Room, bed and breakfast are unbeatable.
- It was easily the best hotel I stayed in in the Asturias out of five hotels on the same level
- The location was lovely and the building was clean and looked nice inside.
- Great cozy building, good decor, excellent breakfast.
- Great friendly hotel with great amenities with superb comfort. They made breakfast 30 minutes earlier for me as I was being collected early for business.
- Room, bed and breakfast are unbeatable.
Hotel Rural El Candano
Hotel Rural El Candano in Pravia features a garden and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers luggage storage space. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The hotel has a sun terrace. Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural El Candano.Gijón is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 24 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 9 miles away.
- Amazing stuff, very nice and helpful couple running the hotel. Great rural home in really good hands.
- Me encantó todo. Sitio genial, vistas maravillosas y trato inmejorable.
- La atención de Susana y Fernando era como estar en casa!
- super Frühstück, ruhige Lage, große Zimmer, nette hilfsbereite Besitzer
- La habitación era grande, comida y estaba muy limpia. Los dueños eran muy atentos y serviciales…Y ese fabuloso paraje donde se encuentra perfecto para desconectar..Muy recomendable
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located 1.2 mi outside the village of Grado, El Lacayo de Sestiello offers apartments and rooms with views of its gardens and the surrounding mountains. Overlooking a lovely meadow with fruit trees, it features a traditional panera outbuilding and a 17th-century farmhouse.The individually decorated, air-conditioned apartments and rooms at El Lacayo de Sestiello have attractive, stylish design with bright finishes and wooden furnishings. Some accommodations features exposed stone walls and sloping ceilings.All rooms and apartments include free Wi-Fi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a colorful private bathroom. The mini-bar includes free water and fruit juice. Apartments have a living room and a kitchen with a fridge, oven, kettle, a coffee maker and an electric hob.Traditional Spanish cuisine, including paella and fideuà, is served in the Lacayo’s restaurant. The hotel features a bright living room, where you can relax and enjoy views of the Cubia y Nalón Valley.The surrounding valley is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. Gijón and the coastline are approximately 31 mi away.
- Easy parking. Easy to get to. Nice view of Grado, below. Interesting, whimsical décor. Elevator!
- Good location on the camino, but a bit off, as the restaurant was not open for evening meals. So we had to take a taxi down town and back again. Extra expences which I am not sure are worth it,even if we had a good nights sleep.
- Classy, well decorated, comfortable with incredible, hospitable staff that really went out of their way to accommodate me. I was walking the Camino and if you have a phone with Google maps, arriving is no big deal. And there’s a big shoulder all the way there…. Worth the deviation to find such kindness and comfort.
- Fantastic location, very clean, superb decoration, very quiet
- Quirky hotel with lots of interesting knick knacks. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast sufficient.
Hotel Los 14
Hotel Los 14 is located in the Asturian village of Pravia, 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. You can drive to Cudillero and the coast in around 20 minutes.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the Los 14 is just 15 minutes’ drive from Asturias Airport just outside Avilés.
- Me comentó que no cobraba a través de booking satisfactoria
- La camas eran confortables y la decoración coqueta
- Está a menos de 3 minutos del centro de Pravia andando. Hotel familiar, muy cuidado, muy, muy limpio y una estancia perfecta. Justo enfrente del hotel hay un párking grande público y además en la calle mucho sitio para aparcar. Nada de ruido de la calle y no hay ningún bar justo debajo que moleste o similar. Muy, muy cercano al tren y pegado al centro de Pravia. Es una ciudad muy pequeña que te recorres el centro a paso lento en 10 minutos. Desayuno muy correcto con zumo, café, leche y a escoger entre magdalenas o tostadas (lo que se suele desayunar habitualmente). No esperes un desayuno de ponerte las botas tipo buffet. Para nosotros más que correcto porque tampoco buscábamos eso. Tanto el dueño como las personas que allí trabajan súper educadas y muy amables. Es un hotel pequeño, todo en una planta y familiar. Muy nuevo y todo muy cuidado. Muebles de maderas nobles y de calidad. Baño súper limpio, así como todo el hotel y sus estancias.
- Buenas ubicación. El hotel te sorprenderá gratamente. Sin duda, supero mis expectativas y es totalmente recomendable
- Estubimos comodos,era limpio,buenas camas,desayunamos bien
Top Hotels In Cornellana Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cornellana Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cornellana Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cornellana Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!