10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corinthe – Top Hotel Reviews
Corinthe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corinthe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corinthe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corinthe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corinthe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corinthe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Corinthe.
10 Best Hotels In Corinthe:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Palm Haven is located in Gros Islet, 28 miles from Le Diamant and 27 miles from Sainte-Luce. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 5 miles away.
- Room was easily accessible and I got to park my vehicle freely.. Staff which I met given I was only there for the night were friendly.
- The staff was excellent. They catered to our food needs as we don’t eat meat. They even decorated the room for my daughter birthday along with a special breakfast.
- Like location, nearby marina 2 min walk.. Fuest floor rooms have exit to the pool. We had good for us size of the room. Friendly personal. Parking,wifi,breakfast, bar. For those who wants dive marina is infront,and pony club for horseback riding about 1 km away..
- The location was close to the marina, was quiet and it had Free WiFi.
- Everything about my stay was excellent. Mr. Cools, the manager, is a true gentleman. He and all his staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I could say something wonderful about each staff member I came into contact with. The premises are very well kept and the food is wonderful. This will always be my place to stay in St Lucia.
JJ’s Paradise Resort
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, JJ’s Paradise Resort offers accommodations in Marigot Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and adequate. Pool area good as we were the only ones there most of the time. Tbh it was ok for the money.
- Yes, the staff was outstanding! Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Was very impressed with everyone who worked there.
- Good value, rooms were very dated, but also very clean.
I am a vegetarian, not eating meat or fish. The staff went out of their way to make sure that I had satisfactory meals.
The staff is very helpful and willing to assist you in your plans for the island. JJ also has JJ’s Speedboat tour which I highly recommend. This is a great time to mingle with some of the other island visitors, as well as gettting out to see what the island has to offer.
The hotel has its restaurant of good food. Also on the property is another restaurant sitting at the dock’s edge with a view of the marina.
- only a 2 minute walk to the bay but because its not actually on the bay the cost of staying and eating is much less.
Hummingbird Beach Resort
This beachfront resort is in Soufrière, Saint Lucia, less than half a mile from city center. It features an outdoor pool with views of the beach and an on-site restaurant and bar.The colorful and tropical rooms at the Hummingbird Beach Resort are furnished with cable TV and a private patio. Each has a refrigerator and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Volcano tours, rainforest walks, and sailing trips can be arranged through the Hummingbird Beach Resort. Snorkeling and massage services are also available.Creole and French cuisine are served at The Hummingbird Beach Restaurant, including freshly caught seafood and wine. The bar offers a selection of rum and cocktails.
Breakfast overlooking the Pitons
Seclusion and surroundings of the cottage
- The staff were very attentive and responded quickly to requests.
- The view of the beach and the Petit Piton from the pool and from my balcony were absolutely beautiful. The gardens on the property and around the pool area were filled with hummingbirds and butterflies.
- Great location for the hiking waterfall and pitons. Lovely beach
The hotel was clean, well located, with beautiful views. We had a nice room, the bed was extremely comfortable and the flowers were a beautiful touch.
The cocktails we had were beautiful as were the shimp dishes that we had for dinner.
The chef’s wife was a pleasure to converse with, she was very personable and made us feel extremely welcome.
- Breakfast overlooking the Pitons
Bay Gardens Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Bay Gardens Inn is located in Gros Islet, just 29 miles from Le Diamant. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Bay Gardens Inn, and Sainte-Anne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts (at the Bay Gardens Hotel across the road) were outstandingly good; and it was great to be able to use the facilities of the two larger Bay Gardens establishments.
- The location was perfect, everything was within walking distance. The hotel shuttle took us to the beach.
- I’ve not been to an all inclusive before where you choose off the menu and have your food freshly cooked! Food was amazing! There is a buffet style breakfast but a chef on hand to cook omelettes of your choice. Great cocktails at the bar – not premixed! all freshly shaken and delivered in style by Yohann! Loved that we could use all the facilities in the sister resort and the all inclusive is included here also. It was our 20th anniversary and we were given a free room upgrade and champagne on ice when we arrived! All the staff so helpful and friendly, thank you! 🙂
At first we were disappointed with our room but the staff were especially helpful and upgraded the room and moved us to the hotel and went out of their way to make us comfortable and happy. Their protocol to guests is to speak with them first and they will do anything possible to make it right. They truly believe in management by walking around and making sure the guests are completely satisfied.
Access to town and the beach was very convenient by waking or using the shuttle.
Completely relaxing vacation which is what it was supposed to be.
- The Inn is conveniently situated for the shops and restaurants, with a short taxi ride to the marina or Gros Islet. The shuttle takes you quickly to the beach where you can use all the facilities of the Bay Garden Beach Resort or take a water taxi to Pigeon Island. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
La Porsuette Inn
La Porsuette Inn is located in Castries, 30 miles from Le Diamant and 29 miles from Sainte-Luce. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 2.5 miles from La Porsuette Inn.
Room was cozy
We felt at home
Great accommodating staff
- The staff was off the charts wonderful!!!! They all went above and beyond to make it work well for me!!!
- The owners are as sweet and helpful as anyone could be! They go the extra mile and treat you like an old friend!
- Would recommend hotel to friends, family- staff were friendly, professional and very helpful
Garret es el dueño, es suuuuper amable y atento a todas las necesidades. Natalie la recepcionista muy amable. Pero Bonnie que es el chofer que nos buscó en aeropuerto y nos llevó a todo un día de excursión para recorrer lo mejor de la isla, ES LO MAS!!!!!!
El lugar es muy cómodo
- Room was cozy
East Winds – All Inclusive
East Winds Inn All Inclusive is a property in Corinth by the beachfront. It features free parking and Wi-Fi access on site, an outdoor pool and a restaurant.Rooms have a plantation-style décor, king beds and private bathrooms with showers. They also include a TV, a coffee maker, and a safe. Some units have views of the gardens or the seafront.East Winds Inn’s restaurant serves international cuisine and provides afternoon tea services.East Winds Inn also has a lounge area with live music, massages and a bar. Recommended activities include yoga lessons, ping-pong, and guided tours.George F.L. Charles Airport can be reached in a 10-minute drive from the inn, and Pigeon Island National Park is 7.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Terrasse Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. La Terrasse Inn offers accommodations in Rodney Bay Village.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Le Diamant is 29 miles from La Terrasse Inn, and Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from the property. George F L Charles Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location and staff,easy access to transport and shops,the beach was close .No water .
- We got a nice upgrade -great air con and friendly staff. Comfy beds and a hotel kitten
- Excellent location, best quality / price ratio, friendly and polite staff. My favourite spot for staying in St. Lucia so far.
Le personnel attentif, volonté de réssoudre les nombreux problèmes
geste commerciale du responsable
- De ne pas prendre le client pour un con. Le prix de réservation doit être le même quand vous arrivez.
Bay Gardens Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. In Rodney Bay, the Bay Gardens Hotel has 2 outdoor pools and provides a free shuttle to Reduit Beach. It features on-site dining, free Wi-Fi and tropical rooms with resort views.The rooms and suites have either a balcony or terrace and tile floors. Each has a coffee maker and refrigerator as well as cable TV.Hotel Bay Gardens has a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, and serves a diverse menu of international dishes and also the pool-side Cinnamon Bar. An optional continental breakfast can also be prepared.There is also an internet café and a Creole-style rum shop. A luxurious spa is located at the hotel’s sister property, Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa, and a complimentary shuttle is included.There is a weekly Manager’s Cocktail party for guests which includes complimentary rum punch, snacks and live entertainment.Bay Gardens Hotel is about a 15-minute drive from George Charles Airport. Free on-site parking is available and Treasure Bay Casino is close to this property.
- Friendly staff, wonderful eggs station and room service.
- The warmth and friendliness of all the staff made everyone feel welcome and happy. The shuttle bus provided an excellent service. Very good varied breakfasts. Happy hour cocktails 6 nights a week and manager’s rum punch party on Mondays. Attractive and well-kept grounds, particularly around the main pool. Music on several evenings. Close to shops and a very good supermarket. Kitchen was well-equipped.
- The staff made us feel very welcomed especially my daughter. Our stay there was a wonderful experience.
Exceptionally good customer service, happy staff all the time. Every one owned the guests.
I made a request to a staff member, not knowing he was housekeeping, and with a smile he told me he would attend to it and within minutes I received my order.
- The staff and management are all really helpful and pleasant. The facility are brilliant a fantastic place to stay and in the heart of all the activities in the north of the island.
Habitat Terrace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Habitat Terrace Hotel offers accommodations in Gros Islet. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Le Diamant is 29 miles from Habitat Terrace Hotel, and Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Habitat Terrace Hotel.
- I liked the staff. They were excellent and very friendly. They almost try to accommodate your needs.
- Very quiet and tranquil with a lovely garden for relaxing. Good internet connection in the bedroom. Friendly, helpful and efficient staff.
- The pool was very good. Comfortable bed. Very pleasant staff. Great ambiance. Recommend for family vacation.
- Very friendly staff..the host was particularly accommodating. Lovely woman..
- I enjoyed the room which was exceptionally clean. The bath towels are changed everyday. The shampoo and body liquid soap are always filled and refilled everyday. Thanks to hard working Shirley of housekeeping. This Hotel is magnificent. It’s home away from home, indeed. You sleep well in the quiet residential area. Do not hesitate….just book and turn up to the always smiling and lovely receptionist, Rebekka and Cheryl, the General Manager, always warm and welcoming and an excellent cook in cuisine. Colan, the security, and Karran, the gardener, thumbs up for keeping the environs of the property clean and tidy, both of whom possess a very nice personality. I will certainly go back. I loved sitting in the garden under the trees. My photo speaks for itself.
Stephanie’s Hotel is located in Gros Islet, 28 miles from Le Diamant and 27 miles from Sainte-Luce. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Close to the Marina and close to Gros Ilets which has a street party every Friday night. Quiet. Reception personal friendly but only one of them competent. Reception occupied 24/24 but one has sometimes to search the person.
I like the balcony room they gave me.. I had a clear view of the mountains.. the rooms without balcony are bad even though they have windows u can not feel fresh because the lower rooms looks congested
Mainly Benidicta( house keeping lady ) was good and she clean really good
The girl in the reception is soooooo good.
- good location – friday eve Gros Islet street party is just 5 minutes by walk , beach is 5 mins by taxi or bus
- Location wasnt too bad and the bus ride to and froe to Rodney bay
- Petit hôtel sans prétention, mais personnel adorable et accueillant. Bon rapport qualité / prix pour un court séjour.
Top Hotels In Corinthe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corinthe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corinthe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corinthe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!