10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corbin Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Corbin Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corbin Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corbin Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corbin Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corbin Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corbin Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corbin Kentucky:
Baymont Inn and Suites Corbin
One of our top picks in Corbin.This hotel is just off I-75, 3 miles north of Corbin, Kentucky. It serves a buffet breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center.Warmly decorated rooms at Baymont Inn and Suites have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. They include helpful amenities like a hairdryer and a coffee maker.The Corbin Baymont Inn and Suites has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day. There is an on-site business center, as well as laundry facilities and vending machines.Laurel Lake and Daniel Boone National Forest are just a mile from Baymont Inn and Suites Corbin. Eastern Kentucky University is a 20 minute drive away.
- The room was large and clean, the shower was great, the bed was comfortable and breakfast was good.
- Just about everything! I didn’t do the pool, but things were excellent otherwise!
- beds were very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good. Room was very clean and so was the lobby and hallways. I was very impressed with this hotel and will stay here again. It was an excellent value.
- Liked the laminate type flooring in rooms. Felt good about it not being dirty carpet.
- The hotel was within walking distance to Restaurants. The room was clean and most of all the beds were really comfortable. I had a great nights sleep. Hot tub was lovely. Both pool and hot tub were very clean.
Knights Inn Corbin
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Knights Inn Corbin offers accommodations in Corbin.Each room has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.London is 11 miles from Knights Inn Corbin, and Williamsburg is 16 miles away.
- It is clean, pleasant staff, and reasonably priced
- Nick was as awesome as he could be. The woman, I think her name was Theresa, was snooty and treated her staff poorly, Nick was amazing.
- For the money, this place was better than expected!! It was clean, the beds weren’t too bad, and the water pressure in the shower is PHENOMENAL.
- I was very satisfied with my stay there and would recommend it to friends and I plan on staying there on our next vacation.. It was very convenient for us because it wasn’t far from our friends and family. It was easy access to the main road yet far enough not to hear the traffic.
- I was able to leave in the morning. I survived the night
Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Corbin.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.London is 15 miles from Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, and Williamsburg is 12 miles away.
- The beds were so comfortable and the jacuzzi was amazing!
- Everything. We just stayed the night, but would have been happy with a longer stay.
- The bed and the pillows were super comfortable in the front door staff was very helpful
- Decent place. Clean and comfortable. Room did not have an overstuffed chair with arms like the photo showed, but a straight back dining chair. Not very cozy. We were just there to sleep, so not a big deal!
- My wife and I traveled by motorcycle to Corbin, Kentucky to ride to Cumberland Falls and see the fall colors. Upon reaching Red Roof Inn, the check-in was pleasant, friendly and informative. He gave us a coupon for our supper at a restaurant within walking distance and allowed us to park our motorcycle and trailer under the front entrance. We had traveled from Knoxville to Corbin in a torrential rainstorm. We were soaking wet and cold. Our room was clean and warmed up quickly. The beds were comfortable. The hot shower took the chill off. The next morning, the staff in the dining room was very nice. The breakfast was the usual free menu as most other motels. We would highly recommend the Red Roof Motel to any one traveling to Corbin, Kentucky.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corbin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corbin is located in Corbin, 17 miles from London and 11 miles from Williamsburg.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Room was very clean and roomy. The staff were wonderful.
- Rooms were large and clean. Grandson enjoyed the pool!
- We stayed in the family construction room suite. We liked the extra area for our little guy to stretch out in and play. We also liked the bunk beds. It was the only hotel in the area that had the extra space. We also enjoyed the pool area.
- The room was clean and comfortable — I feel very “at-home” in this facility. I also feel very safe and secure at this hotel.
- Great management and breakfast was great. Rooms clean and comfortable.
Hampton Inn Corbin
This hotel features rooms with plush bedding and a microwave and refrigerator. Free Wi-Fi is also offered. The Tri County Aquarium is 6.5 miles from the property.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a work desk. A sitting area and coffee making facilities are also included. Select rooms feature a sofa bed.A hot breakfast is served daily at Hampton Inn.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. Laundry facilities are also available.Shopping and dining are located 1.5 miles from the property. Downtown Corbin is a 10 minute drive. The London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Corbin.
- I loved the nice Christmas decorations, the food choices and the layout of the dining room.
- The staff in the breakfast area were especially nice, friendly and accommodating.. The clerk at the front desk was wonderful when we arrived.
- Great breakfast and comfortable bed! Great place to stay!
- Great location, wonderful staff (probably the best we have encountered), great breakfast!
- very efficient check-in. nice large room with fridge and microwave. also a charging station for multiple electronics! large bathroom. excellent selection at breakfast.
Fairfield Inn Corbin
This Fairfield Inn is less than 2 miles from central Corbin and 6 miles from Sweet Hollow Recreation Center Golf Course. It features an indoor pool and a hot tub.Wtih free Wi-Fi, rooms at Fairfield Inn Corbin also include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a pantry with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities.Guests can enjoy a hot buffet breakfast, served daily at the cafe of the hotel. On-site vending machines are also available.Popular nearby attractions include Laurel River Lake and Daniel Boone National Forest, less than a 20 minute drive from the Fairfield Inn Corbin. Free parking is available at the property.
- Appeared newly renovated. Booking on line from my car (I was the passenger).
- The exterior and the entrance was well done. You could tell it had a face lift.
Appreciates the cleanliness of the hotel room and real comfortable bed that I fell asleep within minutes! Excellent variety of breakfast and were pleased to enjoy the fluffiness and perfect eggs, it s so much better than other hotels!
Perfect location for travelers since it is right off the highway and scenery for hiking up the mountains nearby.
- When we checked in Friday night girl at front desk was very helpful in suggesting a good restaurant to eat at. Her recommendation was excellent.
- Staff gal when we checked in was awesome. (Gwen) Guy that was there when we checked out was about the most unfriendly person alive.
Quality Suites – Corbin
Quality Suites – Corbin is located in Corbin, 11 miles from London and 16 miles from Williamsburg. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.
No reviews yet.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham London
This London hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms equipped with a cable TV and a work desk. A fitness center is also provided.Suites feature a sitting area with sofa bed along with a kitchenette. An private bathroom is also part of the rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites London.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.A 24-hour front desk is offered for guests along with fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided.The London Microtel Inn & Suites is one mile from Mountain Laurel Gallery. Levi Jackson Wilderness State Park is 5 miles away.
- The eggs was fluffy and the Apple juice was good and the orange to and I was very pleased with my good thanks
- I loved the water with my name on it and the donuts.
- The pool was wonderful nice and warm my grand babies loved it.
- The hotel was fine for what we were looking for – an overnight stop on the road.
- Nice place. This is a stop for us going and coming from Florida. Pillows are the best!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London, KY
Only 2 miles from Daniel Boone National Forrest, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and hot tub. The London Country Club is a 5-minute drive away.The Country Inn & Suites London, Kentucky features rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a work desk. They also offer a microwave and refrigerator and are decorated in rich red and beige colors and hardwood furnishings.The London Country Inn & Suites serves a hot continental breakfast every morning in the dining room. The hotel also provides an on-site gym, meeting room, and library.Laurel River Lake is 14 miles from the hotel. Levi Jackson Wilderness State Park is only a 10-minute drive away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. There was a great breakfast waiting for us in the morning.
- The breakfast was good and ready early every morning.
- Location close to family and Starbucks, welcoming entrance with Christmas tree and fire roaring, good place to sit over a cup of coffee and visit, room fairly quiet,
- I have stayed 4 times at Quality Inns and Suites in the last 5 months and the previous 3 visits were amazing. Because of the great past visits I chose this hotel for the Brand. I was very disappointed with the condition of this hotel and in no way does it reflect the amazing Brand reputation I have enjoyed in the past.
- Our suite was extremely clean. The breakfast room was large, very clean and had an excellent choice of hot and cold food.
Comfort Suites London
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites London offers accommodations in London, just 26 miles from Williamsburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were really comfortable! The room was really quiet – never heard any noise! Breakfast was included, which is always a bonus. The food was wonderful – nice selection and it was delicious!
- Pillows were awesome! Mini-fridge and microwave were very useful.
- The room was clean & spacious. Check in was simple, bed was comfortable, breakfast was good coffee was really good for hotel coffee. check out was simple as well.
- Good breakfast. It included sausage and eggs. Other hotels offer no meat with the breakfast.
- It’s OK for what it is, a 2 start hotel. Front desk person was very friendly. Beds were comfortable and clean. It was close to restaurants and next door to a movie theater.
Top Hotels In Corbin Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corbin Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corbin Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corbin Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!