10 Best Hotels To Stay In Corao Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Corao Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Corao Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corao Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corao Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Corao Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Corao Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Corao Asturias:
Hotel Rural Entremontes
Hotel Rural Entremontes is set in a traditional Asturian-style house in the center of Corao, 3.1 mi from Cangas de Onís and 5 mi from Covadonga. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone.All heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, hairdryer and toiletries.A free breakfast is offered. The hotel has a restaurant and café-bar. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel’s tour desk can give advice on things to do and see in the surrounding area. Ribadesella Beach is 19 mi away and the Picos de Europa National Park is a 5-minute drive away. The Ercina and Enol lakes are 25 minutes from the property by car.
- Nice old house -turned into a hotel- in a small village in the mountains. Quiet. Cosy. Very good breakfast with homemade cakes.
- Hotel is in a quiet village, away from the press of other tourists in Cangas de Onis. We liked this.
- Very friendly and accomodating staff, lovely little hotel.
- The accomodation exceeded our expectations as the staff was very friendly, bed really confortable and the breakfast provided several options. If you are looking for a quite place without the buzz from tourist attractions, the location is perfect. Don’t miss the tips from the staff from where to eat nearby!
Very friendly staff who was helpful and offered me to prepare a take away breakfast since I needed to check out early
Bed is comfy but room is quite small
La Casona de Abamia
Surrounded by 22966 ft² of forest and grounds, La Casona de Abamia features charming accommodations with views of the Picos de Europa Mountains and Cangas de Onís. It offers free Wi-Fi.Set in a country house, La Casona de Abamia features rustic décor. All rooms and suites come with a flat-screen TV and mini-bar. Suites also feature a kitchenette and a seating area.La Casona de Abamia serves a buffet breakfast in its dining room, which offers mountain views.Ponga Natural Park is a 30-minute drive from La Casona, while the beaches around Ribadesella are just 12 mi away. Gijón and Oviedo can be reached in an hour by car.
- Our room was perfect for us and our 1 year old daughter. We had a little kitchenette to prepare a light dinner and she loved to crawl out onto the Terrasse the examine the grass. The bed was super comfortable and everything spotless clean. We loved the cozy interior as well as the lovely, home baked breakfast with Mountain View’s. Rosa Maria went out of her way to help us plan nice trips and find delicious restaurants to try for lunch, while her husband knew a lot about the climbing scene and via Ferratas in the area. We hope to come back soon and will definitely stay here again!
- Rose Marie who runs and owns the property with her husband. They are both incredibly lovely, helpful and friendly giving us advice on where to go every day. The property itself is beautiful with amazing views to the mountains and surrounding hills, it’s set back from the road so it’s also super quiet and relaxing. Breakfasts were really good, and eating outside was such a great way to start each day with the view. The room was great and comfortable with a nice kitchen area and terrace
- Inmejorable trato del personal y de la propietaria (muy muy agradecidos por todo). Habitación confortable y con un tamaño más que generoso. Muy buena ubicación. Parking en el hotel (para mi algo importante). Si volvemos a Asturias repetiremos.
- Amplitud de la habitación, amabilidad de la dueña y un desayuno estupendo. La paz que se respira por los alrededores es muy reconfortante.
- מארחים אדיבים מאד ונעימים. ביחוד בעלת המקום , רוזה מריה ,נכונה להדריך ולסייע מכל הלב. ארוחת הבוקר קצת איכזבה למרות שהוגש לנו כל מה שביקשנו . פרט לכך מעולה
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wound up losing our rental car keys and they were happy to give us a ride to where the keys had been found! Note that as of our visit, 6/17, Google has the wrong location for this hotel. The actual property is a bit further up the road (toward the Picos de Europa).
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
Hotel La Ercina
The Hotel La Ercina is located in the beautiful countryside of Intriago, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís. It offers free parking, a bar-cafe and spacious, elegant rooms.Guests can relax in the grounds at Hotel La Ercina or on the terrace. There is also a communal TV room.The beach is 25 minutes from Ercina by car and the Covadonga Lakes are also nearby. The house is in the ideal location for enjoying activities such as horseback riding and hiking.The rooms at Ercina feature a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer and amenities. A TV is also included.
This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
restaurants that aren’t too far away. Our room was so clean and had a lovely view out the back of the sheep grazing underneath our window. Wifi was not working from our room and we had to go downstairs to the lobby area or outside in order for it to work. Nice buffet breakfast on their sunny room at the back of the hotel. We opened the windows at night to sleep and were surprised to find that it had retractable screen that we could pull down. You don’t see many windows in Europe with screens so it was nice to know that the bugs couldn’t get in. We were only here for one night and it was in a convenient location to drive up to Covadonga to see the cathedral.
We stayed at room 203, overlooking the beautiful green space with cow and sheeps. The host is very friendly and welcoming, the breakfast is nice and runs from 8am to 11am. The hotel and room is cute and very countryside, clean, tidy, and fresh.
The location is superb for us, 30 mins drive to a lot of hiking routes nearby, 30 mins drive to seaside and we can dip into the water after hiking, 10 mins drive to nearby big town with a lot of restaurants and supermarkets available.
The host speaks very little English, however it does not stop them being super friendly to us. And for us, we have google translator, which helps us to communicate.
If ever come to this area again I will definitely come to this place again.
- The room was large and had a balcony- beautifully decorated and the owner had thought of everything. Most helpful and breakfast was very good. Will stay again if in the area again.
Good base for touring
- Good rural location, little English spoken but they tried hard and were very helpful and friendly. We managed to communicate with our tablets.
- This hotel is in the country; not much around it as it is off the main road. But it’s not far from
Hotel La Balsa
One of our best sellers in Soto de Cangas! Hotel La Balsa is a rural hotel set just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi access, free private parking and a tour desk.This country house has original stone and wood features. Its design is typical of the Asturias region. It has a sun terrace and grounds area, and is surrounded by trees.Rooms at La Balsa are bright and spacious. They all have a private bathroom and central heating. The hotel also has a bar.Hotel La Balsa is between Cangas de Onis and the Sanctuary of Covadonga. This beautiful mountain region is deal for walking, cycling or horseback riding.
- The staff is very helpful and kind. Great location. Breakfast was very good. Excellent hotel for the price.
- Great breakfast, thoughtful/helpful owner. Readily available parking, easy access to Lagos de Cavadonga.
- This is the second time we’ve stayed here and we enjoyed it as much as the first time! Wonderful customer service, spotlessly clean and a great breakfast 🙂
- Hotel La Balsa was really nice! Emilio was a great host and gave us a really great recommendation for where to eat (we ate there twice), which turned out to be our best meals in Spain!! He also was really helpful in speaking to the host of our next accommodation for me, and was able to arrange where I was supposed to pick up the keys. He even suggested I call him if to get help with interpretations if we had any problems. It was so nice to know that I had this option! Breakfast was really nice– homemade cake, scrambled eggs, fruit, toast and coffee! Delicious! We visited the west side of Picos de Europa from Hotel La Balsa. It was a bit rainy while we were there, but still beautiful.
- Beautifully restored old stone building. Exceptionally friendly staff. Very good breakfasts.
Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera
This collection of hotels has various locations halfway between Cangas de Onís and Covadonga in Asturias. They are all within 15 minutes’ drive of the Picos de Europa National Park.The rooms at Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera feature rustic décor. All come with a TV and private bathroom.3 of the hotels have a restaurant offering traditional Asturian food. Each one has a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Ribadesella within 40 minutes of the La Pasera properties. Covadonga is home to a famous basilica and shrine.
- We really liked the friendliness of the staff, also very helpful and professional. The hotel is nice and is perfectly located to discover Picos de Europa and the beautiful coastline of Asturias. Some fun activities for all the family can be booked at the hotel. Good restaurants at walking distance.
- Good value – and a much better breakfast than other hotels we have stayed in on this trip that cost three times as much!
- Attractive hotel. Well organised. Nice big buffet breakfast with lots to choose from. Our vegetarian survived.
- Very comfortable and clean, good breakfast and friendly staff in a great location for walkers.
- Easy parking, very friendly staff, nice and spacious bathroom.
Hotel Rural Casa de Campo
The Casa de Campo is set in the countryside and surrounded by gardens, close to the Picos de Europa National Park. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and wonderful views.The modern rooms in the Casa de Campo are large and have wooden floors. All have views of the mountains or the Güeña River, which runs beside the hotel. They feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant features a terrace and views of the river. It offers a range of Asturian and Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a café.The Casa de Campo has a lounge with armchairs. Guests can relax on the terrace, which features the pool, hot tub and loungers. The hotel also has a paddle tennis court.The town of Cangas de Onis is just 2.2 mi away, while Santuario de Covadonga is 5 mi away. The hotel can help arrange local activities such as quad biking, canoeing, walking and cycling.
- This was one of our favorite lodgings. The room was great. The breakfast & the bar were really good. The staff was so helpful & friendly. The location was perfect, close to town but not right on the highway. It was just a really beautiful place.
- Very friendly staff and a cozy, clean room. very comfortable bed.
- Loved the location next to a babbling brook (former mill pond). Very secluded. Would have been very hard to find without Google Maps. Stopped at private home by mistake. Nice fellow told us all about the area and what to see.
- Beautiful small hotel with comfortable rooms and fine food. Pool was clean and location was very calm. No problem with parking. Also staff was friendly and helpful.
- In a good location. Very pleasant staff. Comfortable lounge where you could enjoy a sangria cocktail on the house. The price included dinner and breakfast but the dinner was very bland and the breakfast was continental with no hot food alternatives.
Located in Intriago, Hotel Intriago has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. Each room at the 2-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a playground. The property features hot tub and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while selected rooms have a seating area.Guests at Hotel Intriago can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Llanes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 71 miles from the property.
- Amazing location with mountain views, traditional countryside house, spacious room and lovely bathroom. Pool and jacuzzis were great. Quiet and peaceful place. Very good breakfast. No restaurant but they recommended us a good one just 5 min drive.
- Good breakfast; located in a small village just 10 minutes from Cangas de Onis. People at the hotel were nice.
- Nos encanta ir a Intriago por la tranquilidad y, quitando lo dicho negativo, el hotel cumplía con lo necesario para descansar y estar cómodo
- EL CONFORT TÉRMICO. LAS INSTALACIONES EN GENERAL. LA ATENCIÓN DEL PERSONAL. LOS DESAYUNOS. EN GENERAL TODO.
- El desayuno estaba fenomenal y el sitio fantastico, en medio de la naturaleza.
Hotel Rural Montañas de Covadonga
Hotel Rural Montañas de Covadonga is located 10 minutes’ drive from Cangas de Onís. It offers great views of the Picos de Europa Mountains from some rooms and there is a free WiFi zone.All heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and most have a desk and chair. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is available and the hotel has a bar.The hotel offers free onsite parking. Ribadesella Beach is a 30-minute drive away and you can reach Gijón and Oviedo in around an hour. Hotel Rural Montañas de Covadonga is 20 minutes’ drive from the Enol and Ercina lakes.
- Service was great. They gave us the best suggestions to explore the area. The views from room 202 were great. So were the views from the breakfast room. Breakfast was included. They typical cold cuts and breads. It was very tasty, with fresh croissants, pan con tomate, excellent coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. The rooms were nice, beds were comfy, bathroom was nice. No elevators as in most Europe, but we travel light, so no problem. I would definitely come back. The price was great too.
- Nice staff, great breakfast, view of the mountains.
- Excellent value for money, nice staff , excellent breakfast, peaceful place.
- Amazing view, nice bathrooms and rooms, really good breakfast, really nice staff
El trato recibido fue increíble, gente muy muy buena, informándonos, aconsejándonos…
Y por las instalaciones, muy bonitas, cuidadas, y MUY LIMPIAS, un desayuno excelente, rico con vistas únicas!!!
Gracias por todo
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Historical building with lots of character and an interesting contrast of original charm and contemporary interior design. Superbly centrally located in the town, with easy access to attractions within the region, such as “Santuario de Covadonga”, “Lagos de Enol” and the National Park “Picos de Europa”.The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
- It is a regular good hotel in a small town that is somewhat hidden from the world. People who want to go up in the incredibly beautiful Asturian mountains should stay there before and after the day in the mountain. The hotel´s restaurant on the main square is a pleasant hang-out for the local town people.
- Is in the heart of Cangas de Onis, near Picks de Europa, and all the other tourist attractions, lots of shops and restaurants around, very clean and friendly staff
- Location was great – close to big parking, supermarket, gift shops (with excellent craft cider). 10 minutes walk from bus station. Room was relaxing – simple, cozy and convenient. Beds are really comfortable and bathroom was spotlessly clean.
- The room was lovely very comfy bed, would recommend it,
- Location is centralized with easy access to restaurants, bars and shopping. Also close to roads that depart the city and access The Picos De Europa national park. Bed was large and comfortable. Staff was very pleasant.
Top Hotels In Corao Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Corao Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Corao Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Corao Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!