10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coquitlam British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Coquitlam British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coquitlam British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coquitlam British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coquitlam British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coquitlam British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coquitlam British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coquitlam British Columbia:
Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
Located in Coquitlam, 11 miles from Vancouver, Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 12 miles from Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn, and Langley is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 13 miles from Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre.
- The room was clean and smelled clean. Bed was very comfortable, coffee was excellent – this is important. Indoor swimming pool, hot tub right outside the door in a very inviting setting. Liqueur store right beside the property, restraunts all around.
- Everything was great, from the front staff, cleaning staff, to the rooms. This will be my go-to place every time I travel to that area!
- They really just did a great job. We decided to stay an extra night and they handled it with ease. We felt welcome and staff was warm and friendly.
- I have stayed at the property numerous times, for business and pleasure both. I would recommend.
- Housekeeping very good, mattress and pillows comfortable. The room was very well laid out and we also had a view over the hot tub and pool which was very tropical!
Executive Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver
One of our top picks in Coquitlam.This Coquitlam hotel is next to Lougheed Town Centre and the Millennium SkyTrain line. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a relaxing Lounge.The renovated guest rooms at the Coquitlam Executive Plaza provide coffee makers as well as in-room movies and video games.Executive Plaza Hotel, Coquitlam features a fitness center and tennis courts. Guests can use the hot tub or receive a free 15-minute massage. A business center is also on-site.Wild Fig restaurant at the Executive Plaza Hotel in Coquitlam serves West Coast cuisine. The Lounge features live entertainment during the weekend and nightly drink specials.Millenium Sky Train is a 5-minute walking distance from the property. Vancouver city center is a 15 miles drive away.
- Very friendly staff at Reception! Was checked in quickly, the elevator was quick and I was on my way to dinner in no time. The area has many restaurant and take out choices as well as a liquor store just a few steps from the lobby. Great location if somewhat tricky to find (drove right past the first attempt!) Would definitely stay again.
Pub next door clean and great food
Very quiet, very clean
- Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were big and spacious. Great shower. Parking was good.
- The staff are warm and receptive, beds very Cousy and privacy is superb
- comfy bed and great customer service from the staff
Centrally located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, guests at the Ramada Coquitlam have easy access to all the attractions of downtown Vancouver and Greater Vancouver with the nearby Skytrain and the Trans Canada Highway.The 2010 Winter Olympic venues, Simon Fraser University, Lougheed Mall and a variety of entertainment and dining options are all close to the hotel.
- The rooms were antiquated and dirty. The accessible room for disabled does not have the grab bars installed properly. If you have a pet and a disability you most rent 2 rooms, one for pets and one accessible room as the pet friendly rooms are not accessible for a person with mobility issues. 2?ofvtge pets friendly rooms had locks on the doors that would not lock. Not restaurant after 11:00 am.
- Clean and enviting. The staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Close to the hospital. Arrangement was available for very short notice due to delayed flight arrival which I found excellent.
- Very courteous and helpful Staff both at very late-night Check-In and Check-Out the next morning
- Location and parking were pretty good. Not a bad price either.
Chelsea Inn Coquitlam
Only a 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, surrounded by shopping and dining options, this hotel in Coquitlam, British Columbia has enjoyable facilities, such as an outdoor, heated swimming pool.Best Western Chelsea Inn serves a free breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can workout in the on-site fitness center. Flat-screen TVs are available in each room.The Boulevard Casino, home to the famous Red Robinson Theatre, is just a short drive from the Chelsea Inn Best Western. Guests can explore the nearby Westminster Quay Public Market.
- We had the room with a 2 person Jacuzzi and it was great.
Room comfortable and reasonably clean. Cleaning staff was friendly.
Variable front desk service. Ok, but not spectacular service. No extra help offered when I had a large amount of things to carry up to the room. Had to call for wireless access.
Parking lot is difficult to access with tight turns and hard-to-park areas, but has adequate free parking.
Very close to Ikea, which is nice.
Rooms very basic, basic toiletries, basic television, but beds were comfortable and the fridge worked well.
- The location was very convenient. It’s close to nearby highways and public transportation. For the price the facilities are about what I’d expect. The gentleman who was working the desk when we checked out was very personable.
- Efficient staff in handling our check-in and out impressed us.
- It’s nice to know there’s free breakfast, even though I never used it except for the coffee, just the fact they have it is nice.
The Met Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The Met Hotel is located in New Westminster, just 11 miles from Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Richmond is 11 miles from The Met Hotel, and Langley is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 12 miles from The Met Hotel.
- nice set up outside of rooms. Couches, vending machines, microwave.
- Close to skytrain and excellent parking. Clean Comfortable and Courteous. Top ratings for Value and ease of Location.
- Rooms extra large, didn’t feel cramped. Excellent location for what I needed to do. Really well maintained older property.
- Next door to Skytrain. Some restaurants and shops nearby. Discount at pub next door, which had very good food. Comfortable beds.
Location is perfect. Skytrain just minutes away, although paid parking is across the road it was covered and only cost 12.00.
The staff are very friendly. The room was on the street side so no issues with noise from the skytrain.
15% off the pib food. The staff at the pub was excellent and the homemade burger and fries were the best I have ever had.
Best Wester PLUS Burnaby Hotel
One of our top picks in Burnaby.Located in Burnaby, 7 miles from Vancouver, Best Western PLUS Kings Inn & Conference Centre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 8 miles from Kings Hotel, and Langley is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 9 miles from Best Western PLUS Kings Inn & Conference Centre.
- Nice quiet room (facing away from Kingsway). Good breakfast. Helpful staff.
- That you allowed pets, hard to find conveniently located hotels that let your pet stay in the room with their family.
- bed was very comfy, hotel minutes away from Michael J. Fox Theatre (our reason for travelling), clean for the most part, included breakfast had lots of variety and was tasty and well-maintained
- the staff were wonderful, kind, courteous, helpful, and understanding … the room was larger than we expected, clean, comfy, and quiet as we has asked for … the breakfast was an added bonus and was excellent
- Quick and easy check in and check out, clean room, great breakfast
Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University
Located in Burnaby, Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University offers a playground and fitness center. Vancouver is 9 miles away.Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Richmond is 13 miles from Simon Fraser University, and Langley is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The view was exceptional and as a light sleeper, I appreciated the quiet room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- location was super convenient to visit the SFU campus with my daughter
- Finding hotel itself was difficult and felt a bit dorm like…but room itself was great!
- All required accoutrements provided in room. Small but comfortable and sparklingly clean. Good wifi. Easy to check in. Stunning view when the fog cleared (keeping in mind that it’s January). Free parking. Access to dining hall.
It was perfect for checking out Simon Fraser University which is why we were in Burnaby.
We had a rental car and could easily visit Vancouver and common tourist sites in the area.
Days Inn Surrey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Surrey offers accommodations in Surrey.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 13 miles from Days Inn Surrey, and Richmond is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in a convenient location to access the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver. The front desk staff were very helpful with our inquiries. Our room was comfortable and quiet.
- The staff were great. Room was surprisingly big, bed was comfortable.
- Decent size rooms and comfy beds. I liked that they have a microwave and fridge in their rooms.
Bed was comfortable.
Did not have breakfast as we made arrangements to meet with family.
- The Place was close to the train station going to downtown Vancouver. The Only Vacancy hotel in the area.
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel
One of our top picks in Surrey.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel offers accommodations in Surrey, just 16 miles from Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Richmond is 16 miles from Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel, and Langley is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 17 miles from Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel.
- This hotel has always been good and very convenient for an annual event. Staff are always quick to help and very pleasant. Will definitely continue to stay here!
I stayed short time. specially thanks to nicko
He helped me a lot and upgrade my room
Good location. Breakfast is OK
Rooms are nice and clean.
Friendly helpful staffs, they found us the jacket left in closet.
- The outdoor pools are spectacular The breakfast in Cooper Room really awesome.
- The bed was comfy and big. The bathroom met my expectations. We had a good view and the air conditioning was excellent.
Inn At The Quay
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Fraser River, this hotel is centrally located in historic New Westminster, British Columbia, and offers great dining options and convenient services for a memorable stay just minutes from Vancouver International Airport.Inn at the Quay offers convenient skytrain access to downtown Vancouver. Guests will be just a short ride from the city’s best shopping, local sports arenas and major business centers.The award-winning Boathouse Restaurant and Marine Lounge are adjacent to the Inn at the Quay. Enjoy the ultimate west coast dining experience offering fresh seafood, premium cuts of meat and local wines.
- The location and the fact that it’s close to a lot of restaurants and entertainment
- very quiet alround, the bed was comfortable. within walking distance to restaurants.
- The rooms were great with a little balcony, however at the time of our visit it was too cold to use it. Staff very friendly. Would certainly use it again
- We had to make a quick trip to New Westminster and had never stayed there before. The Inn on the Quay turned a somewhat distressing trip into a relaxing holiday. The room was good, and the view was unexpectedly lovely, overlooking the Fraser River, the LRT bridge, and the quay. We ate dinner at a great restaurant called Wild Rice, just up the quay from the hotel, and had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Both were excellent.
- The location was very close to skytrain station and the riverside had a great view. A lot of stores around the hotel including shoppers and dollar store made my stay more convenient. Also they allowed me to delay check out for 2 hours without charging which was great!
Top Hotels In Coquitlam British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coquitlam British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coquitlam British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coquitlam British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!