10 Best Hotels To Stay In Copacabana – Top Hotel Reviews
Copacabana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Copacabana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Copacabana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Copacabana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Copacabana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Copacabana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Copacabana:
Hotel Wendy Mar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Wendy Mar offers accommodations in Copacabana, just 11 miles from Isla del Sol.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Great breakfast, fresh fruit and eggs for free. Clean rooms, nice view.
- The location is decent (Copacabana is quite tiny overall), and some of the rooms have a nice view towards the lake.
- The room was nice, very sunny wih a little view on the lake. Hotel close to the bus station (100m). Clean room, nice staff.
- Excellent location and great value for money. Staff were extremely nice and friendly.
- The breakfast was very good. Much better than many other hotels. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.
Hostal Piedra Andina
One of our best sellers in Copacabana! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Piedra Andina offers accommodations in Copacabana. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a shops at the property.
- Nice hotel with wonderful view of lake , nice breakfast , comfortable bed
- Amazing views over lake titicaca, helpful staff, place to store bags waiting for bus
- Staff were amazing helped me out massively! can’t speak higher of them!!! 😊👍🏻
- Loved my stay here. The owner/manager was super nice. My room was gorgeous with a great view of the lake. Loved the hammocks. There is no restaurant on site but you can order from a menu at reception and they will bring it to your room.
- Great owner, nice house with a lot of place to rest but uncomfortable( to soft mattress) and very cold. No heating in the room makes the evening in uncomfortable. Its like 5 degrees in the night so not so easy. Otherwise beautiful views and very good breakfast makes up for the rest and heating its not common in Boliwia anyway.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Florencia offers accommodations in Copacabana. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- People who own this place are so friendly and wonderful! We are very happy we stayed there. As a bonus, they have a dog Pepe who stole our hearts. Rooms are very comfortable, WiFi is working well, hot water in the shower and nice location.
- The breakfast is provided as buffet style which we enjoyed. We feel like we were fed enough, while many breakfasts at other hostal leave us hungry.
- The hostal is nice and very quiet ! WiFi is nice and there is warm shower.
- Really nice staff (and funny dog). Good WiFi. Everything was good.
- The staff are really nice! And good hot water, you can use wifi in your room! Very good place to stay!!!!!
Hotel Rosario Lago Titicaca
One of our top picks in Copacabana – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rosario Lago Titicaca offers accommodations in Copacabana. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Great view from room! Clean, lovely room. Had dinner at the hotel resaurant. It was excellent. Best in town?
- The rooms and the hotel in general were beautifully decorated with decor that fit the region.
Nice and spacious rooms
I stayed in room 302…what I consider the best room of the whole property. The view was fantastic!
The lighting was awesome due to the fact the afternoon sun poured into the room. There I was on a work day lounging in a comfortable queen sized bed eating peanut M & M’s at 3pm! What a life. Serious book lovers would almost kill for this room!
Go to dinner here… Most of the restaurants in Copacabana are of the “bohemian” variety. A little rough. I had the trout here and it was excellent…and foronly 75 bolivians…(about $10)
The general public doesn’t know this restaurant exists but they should. It definitely would be
one of the top three restaurants in town.
- Clean, great location, bathtub with hot water, good breakfast, heating in room, helpful staff
Hotel Estelar del Lago Titicaca
One of our top picks in Copacabana.Located in Copacabana, 11 miles from Isla del Sol, Hotel Estelar del Lago Titicaca features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Location, view at the lake, good bed, TV, wifi but not the fastest one, calm and quiet rooms (signs asking to be quiet!), hair dryer at reception (as not in room), 2 complementary bottles of water
- All rooms had a great view over Lake Titicaca with balconies as well for a bit of outdoor space which was great to catch some afternoon sun. Comfortable rooms with tons of natural light. Breakfast was very good for hotels in the Andes (buffet with fruit, cereal, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bread, juices, toast). Staff generally friendly.
- The beachfront location that is close to the excursion boats
- Nice view of the lake, reasonable breakfast, friendly staff.
- Free breakfast, clean rooms and bathroom. Staff helpful.
Hotel Lago Azul
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Lago Azul offers accommodations in Copacabana, just 11 miles from Isla del Sol. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.
- On lake front, good view of lake and close to restaurants. Breakfast has good selection. Friendly English speaking front desk staff.
- Excellent view from balkony and good breakfast, clean rooms. Quiet place during night.
- Balcony view was great and the bed was incredibly comfy. Good shower too.
- The location was good, there were computers with internet access and the views were excellent! Breakfast ok.
The young girl(I think her name was Joselina) was very helpful and friendly.
The views over the lake and if lucky enough to get a sunset is fantastic
Hotel La Cupula
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Cupula offers accommodations in Copacabana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very nice view, good room. AMAZING garden area, very chilled.
- A wonderful place to stay. Everything was absolutely perfect!.
Spacious, clean room with amazing hot shower and we had a great kitchen area in our private room.
Staff were amazingly helpful. Came in to light our fire (which is actually quite hard at 4000m altitude!) Gave us loads of tips for walks and a map of the area. Let us leave our big bags when we went to Isla del Sol.
Restaurant is fantastic for dinner and would highly recommend. Make sure you book a table either that morning or day before as it is small.
Probably the best hotel we have been to in our 3 month trip. Starting with the design of the different rooms and the views on the lake (from the rooms) to the big garden with a lot of places to sit and enjoy for sun. The suite has a Jacuzzi which let’s you forget the cold outside. And the best thing: there are friendly alpacas in the garden.
Also check out the restaurant, one of the best in town!
- First of all let me say if I was reviewing the twin room it’d be a 5/10. Freezing cold (we asked for extra heater, both had only 1 bar working and made no difference to overall temperature of such a large room), bathroom smelt really bad and the curtains were only on some windows so too bright to sleep well. We moved to a suite and this 9.2/10 review is for the suites only! Beautiful views over the lake, very warm (fire, electric heaters and hot water bottles), kitchenette basic but ok for breakfast and simple meals. We mainly ate in the restaurant which is very good, after 7 months of average cheese at best the fondue was very good! Staff very nice and helpful – building fires for us etc. A great place to just relax for a few days and unwind.
Hotel Onkel Inn Torres de Copacabana
One of our top picks in Copacabana.Hotel Onkel Inn Torres de Copacabana offers accommodations in Copacabana. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Beautiful rooms overlooking the lake. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is delicious and the alpacas who live there are fun to watch. No hesitation to say this is the nicest place we’ve stayed in Bolivia.
- The attention was Wonderful! Danilo helped us getting everywhere and everything! We enjoyed our stay there and we loved the deck.. awesome to watch the sunset!
- I loved the breakfast and the alpacas in the garden
- View, comfort, stuff, breakfast, place, ubicación.
- The view across Lake Titikaka was awesome, the staff were great, the room, the space and the design was exactly as the photographs suggest. I spent three very chilled nights here, literally and and spiritually. Thankfully the supplied heater and extra duvet kept the worst of the cold at bay so that I could properly relax and enjoy the semi-solitude that this modern and spacious complex affords. Big shout out to the English speaking and very laid back Danilo – many thanks!
One of our best sellers in Copacabana! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Utama offers accommodations in Copacabana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Friendly staffs, excellent full course breakfast, delivered by a server plate by plate.
- Our room was lovely and had a comfortable bed. We also had a view of the lake which was nice. Ask for it if you cann. Breakfast is pretty decent and includes bread, jam, coffee, tea, eggs and cereal. The hostel also has free mate in the foyer. Staff are helpful and I really recommend it when staying in Copacabana. If you’re feeling peckish (before 1pm!!) Go to el Condor and the Eagle cafe. One word. DELICIOUS!!
- Comfortable hotel for a good price. Our room was cozy with heating, the bathroom clean. They have fresh fruit and waterto take at any time. Really good breakfast!
Nice little private room with tv and own bathroom.
Free luggage storage for a couple of days.
Free tea and sweets.
- The price was cheap as we were the last min booking. Basic facilities. Wifi is good. Breakfast was very good.
La Aldea Del Inca
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Copacabana, 11 miles from Isla del Sol, La Aldea Del Inca features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Staff were friendly and theres a really funny playful dog. Breakfast good especially when the owner made it scrambled eggs lovely and gorgeous mango. Room was big and their rent a film service a nice touch
- Friendly host thatbreally cares about his customers. Also DVD Service with state of the Art Movies 🙂
- Wonderful hospitality helpful and it’s so peaceful! Location excellent great breakfast !
- Staff was the best I have met. Very tasty breakfast.
- Friendly owner and we prefer to stay in independent smaller places rather than big hotels. Breakfast was very nice.
Top Hotels In Copacabana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Copacabana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Copacabana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Copacabana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!