10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cooperstown New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Cooperstown New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cooperstown New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cooperstown New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cooperstown New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cooperstown New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cooperstown New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cooperstown New York State:
Best Western Cooperstown
One of our top picks in Cooperstown.This Cooperstown hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Cooperstown Dreams Park is 2 miles away and the National Baseball Hall of Fame is a 7 minute drive.Cable TV and a work desk are offered in each room at Best Western Plus Cooperstown hotel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or enjoy the game room. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a 24-hour front desk.Cooperstown Best Western Plus is 5 miles from The Farmer’s Museum. Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard is a 12 minute drive.
- It was clean the breakfast was good and the staff is very friendly
- The rooms were very clean. The font desk people were extremely friendly great location from the baseball hall of fame
- Place was nice and clean, staff was great. Very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was one of the best I’ve had. Got a great night sleep on an extremely comfortable bed.
- The foyer was awesome for the family to gather, the pool was great.
- Excellent complementary breakfast with a beautiful view of the Susquehanna River Valley! A lovely stay. We will come back!
The Cooper Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Cooper Inn offers accommodations in Cooperstown, just 19 miles from Oneonta.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.
- Loved the parlor w/ wine, etc. I don’t even drink wine—it was just the idea of it! Breakfast was terrific. We’re staying there again in February 😉
- The room was beautiful. The whole building is beautiful! The breakfast was great!
The location was right at the centre of an idyllic small town, ideal for a Christmas retreat.
Spacious room, good selection of food for breakfast, very comfortable bed, free wine in the lobby for guests every day from 5 to 6pm.
My wife and I were there for Christmas it was a wonderful stay and the staff brought round Hot milk and cookies “for Santa” on Christmas eve – a lovely surprise.
I hesitated to rate the facility excellent because is an older place and it may lacks some of the amenities that newer hotels have. However, I liked the Cooper Inn because of its unique charm and cozy Victorian decor blend to in the modern world.
The location of this place is superb, especially if you are planning to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame. The Inn is closer than the recommended parking for the Hall of Fame.
- I would highly recommend staying at the copper inn. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I would go back if I find the need to go to Cooperstown again. 😉😁
The Tunnicliff Inn
The Tunnicliff Inn is located in Cooperstown, just 19 miles from Oneonta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Amazing location central to everything, we were able to walk everywhere. Beautiful room, great amenities and the breakfast was delicious. Super polite staff. We loved staying here!
- Extremely friendly staff, very good location – right downtown
- We had a first floor room and it was spacious and comfortable and easy access to the dining room and entrance and exit to the Inn.
- Very impressed considering the age of the Inn 1802. Room very clean and the upgrades to the rooms were very nicely done.. Breakfast on Sunday morning was top notch . Would definitely stay there again. Highly recommend.
- Love the charm of the place! We were upgraded to bigger rooms at no extra charge because it was a very slow, snowy weekend. Sweet decorating touches- rooms we had were huge! Traveled with 2 adult kids and one spouse for a total of three rooms. Able to spread out, do some crafting and play a game.
Featuring free WiFi, Visions Inn offers accommodations in Cooperstown, just 19 miles from Oneonta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Perfect location to our destination, comfy bed all, very clean and quiet.
- This place was walking distance to Baseball Hall of Fame and many local stores and eateries. The foliage was spectacular making it much more enjoyable.
- One of the only places in town I could find with rooms appropriate for a family with young children. The family suite upstairs had one room with two queen beds and a large sitting room to the side which could be closed off. We were able to move the couches around and set up beds for our two children (under 3) and it worked out really well.
- THE STAFF WERE VERY ACCOMODATING. RESTAURANT AND ALL STAFF VERY HELPFUL.
- The hotel is in the perfect location, I could throw a baseball from my parking spot and hit the Hall of Fame. The room was clean and beds comfortable. You can walk anywhere in town or to the Lake.
The Railroad Inn
Located in Cooperstown, 18 miles from Oneonta, The Railroad Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Place was very clean and staff professional and friendly
- The bed was king-sized, the room was on the small side but the bathroom was big. Heat control was fine in our room.
- Our room was spacious and clean and had everything we needed.
- It was a beautiful property. Close to town, helpful staff, and lovely little soaps.
- This brand new hotel deserves to do very well. Staff were friendly and helpful, room was very comfortable with an excellent shower (and I don’t like showers!).
The Inn at Cooperstown
The Inn at Cooperstown offers accommodations in Cooperstown.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
Located in Milford, 5 miles from Cooperstown, Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- The opportunity to make my own waffles was definitely a plus. The staff was very accommodating with questions as well as suggestions on what to do in the area.
- Location was good for the activities we wanted to do.
- It was convenient based on our needs. The grounds were set up nicely.
- The property was well taken care of. Everything was nice and clean. The night was silenced for a great sleep and awesome rest.
- I liked very much everything. Very comfortable, clean, continental hot breakfast.I recommend!
Apple Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apple Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Milford. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Cooperstown is 8 miles from Apple Inn and Suites, and Oneonta is 11 miles from the property.
- The owners go the extra mile to make sure you stay is comfortable, very good rates comparable to others in the area
- Location great for breweries, countryside touring, and Cooperstown. Great amenities.
- The room was beautiful and very clean. We were 2 minutes from a great breakfast place called Jackie’s, and 10 minutes down the same road that lead right into Cooperstown. Paul, the gentleman we delt with couldn’t have been more wonderful. We had a great time!!
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Room was SPOTLESS. Owner was super nice.
- The room was set up better than any we have stayed in: extra sink in bedroom beside toaster oven (big plus), microwave and fridge. Paul, the owner, was incredible and very accommodating. We will stay there again.
Located in Richfield Springs, 10 miles from Cooperstown, Lake House features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing, canoeing and hiking. Oneonta is 27 miles from Lake House, and Utica is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Richfield Springs, 10 miles from Cooperstown, Baseball Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Oneonta is 27 miles from Baseball Hotel, and Utica is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Cooperstown New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cooperstown New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cooperstown New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cooperstown New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!