10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coolidge Corner Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Coolidge Corner Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coolidge Corner Massachusetts:
Holiday Inn Boston Brookline
Located in Brookline, 3.2 miles from Boston, Holiday Inn Boston Brookline features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 1.7 miles from HI Boston Brookline, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We ordered room service. I was alittle surprised it did not come on a table with 3 entree’s. They did not bring water or go over the order with us. I had to go through the food to make sure it was correct which it was not. The waiter fixed it. Flatbread was horrible but veggie burger and tortellini was good. The front desks woman when we checked in was very abrupt with us, my first impression of the hotel. Also there was a coffee machine in the room but no coffee so we had to call front desk 3 times before we received. I should also include the woman who checked us out was awesome friendly and helpful
- Room was very clean and our bed was really comfortable!!
- The hotel is near the Green C line tramway stop – very convenient. The room was relatively clean.
- Location is good and the bed is very comfortable. Overall good and easy stay. Small details to improve to make the customer experience better.
- It was ok. I didn’t like the location of the pool, right dead center where all the rooms were. Felt like I was at an indoor motel the way this was set up. You can’t complain bcs of the price. I guess you pay for what you get…
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline
This Brookline hotel is a short drive from downtown Boston and less than one mile from Longwood Medical and Academic area. It has a bistro and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline have a work desk, a sitting area with a sofa and a coffee maker.The Eat.Drink.Connect Bistro at the hotel is open for breakfast and dinner and serves delicious American cuisine prepared with local ingredients. Popular restaurants are less than one mile away.Guests can work out with cardio machines and free weights at the hotel’s modern gym. For relaxation, guests can visit the indoor pool and hot tub or get a massage at the spa, which is just half a mile away.The Marriott Boston Brookline is just one block from the Coolidge Corner Greenline Subway stop, which provides access to the Logan International Airport and many other Boston attractions.
- day-time front desk staff were terrific- made sure I knew I could use the hotel shuttle instead of a taxi, always asking how they could help
- Marriott is Marriott – almost everything is perfect (but breakfast!). The Green line C trolly stop is reasonably close to the location, as far as frequent transverse bus 66. Lots of stores and cafes nearby.
- The Hotel was very clean and most of the staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable.
- The remodeled decor is very nice, and the rooms are very tastefully decorated and comfortable. The location for our purpose of visiting family in Brookline is excellent. Comforable bed, nice shower and bathroom. We like our room cool for sleeping, and appreciated that one day a housekeeper noticed that we’d used the extra bedding from the closet, and she put a nice blanket on top of our bed. We had a very comfortable 6-night stay.
- The room was very clean, nicely decorated, staff friendly and helpful, parking was good in garage although pricey.
The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast
The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast is located in Brookline, 3.4 miles from Boston and 2 miles from Cambridge. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Salem is 17 miles from coolidge corner guest house, and Gloucester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from The Coolidge Corner Guest House: A Brookline Bed and Breakfast.
- Just perfect. Like traveling back in time to a different era. And the bed was very confortable.
- Perfect Location and Cozy overnight during two day outpatient visit at Dana Farber Hospital.
- Pleasant staff, comfortable beds, clean good breakfast
Great quiet residential neighborhood with tons of charm yet 3 minutes away (by foot) to the train/subway station.
Cool ambiance, comfy beds and quiet place.
- Everything and everyone! Perfect! I want to go back
Samuel Sewall Inn
One of our top picks in Brookline – and a guest favorite.
This charming Brookline hotel is one block from public transportation and 2 miles from Boston Common. The hotel features in-room massages, a full breakfast every morning and free Wi-Fi.The Boston Samuel Sewall Inn in features fireplaces and a 24-hour drink and snack service. Guests can sit on the outdoor patio which is surrounded by gardens or borrow a DVD from the hotel’s library.Each guest room at the Samuel Sewall Boston Inn is different and features deluxe bathrobes and a private bathroom. Cable TV and ironing facilities are provided and a DVD player is available upon request.The historic Samuel Sewall Inn is 3 miles from The Boston theater district and the Boston Athenaeum. Fenway Park is one mile from the hotel.
- The staff was lovely (especially Skylar from Seattle). We felt welcomed and at home!
The inn, itself was beautiful.
Dia was delightful.
- A lovely Inn. The staff was warm and helpful. The cookies were homemade. Very clean and quiet and elegant, I loved it!
- The bed and pillows were excellent, very comfortable and quiet.
Clean, well appointed rooms. Quiet. Nice common areas. Snacks and coffee, etc. available all day.
Close to the city, Fenway
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
One of our top picks in Cambridge.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston offers accommodations in Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Boston is 2.4 miles from Hyatt Regency Cambridge, and Salem is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 4.3 miles from Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston.
- The chef who prepared my omelet was very good. I would never stay at this Hyatt location again.
- On the river! Nice comfortable mattress. Great air in the room, good white noise from air handler. A great night’s sleep!
- The pool was gorgeous! Only it could’ve been a little warmer but we had FUN!
- I wasn’t here for long but it was a nice room. I liked that the beds were separated from the bathroom and breakfast nook by the little wall. The view inside the hotel is beautiful; I like that you can see other rooms across the hotel with little balconies. The front desk staff were wonderful.
- Staff member Karolyn lent us her personal phone charger. Above and beyond!
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge
One of our best sellers in Cambridge! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge offers accommodations in Cambridge, just 2.9 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 16 miles from Courtyard Cambridge, MA, and Gloucester is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Restaurant in lobby was great. One front desk person wish I remembered his name was trying to be very accommodating.
- Staff were all extremely helpful and accomodating! It’s very close to Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, so if you have a longer stay, stock up on oatmeal and other hot water or fridge-friendly needs.
- Beds were really comfortable! The gym was well equiped and clean.
- I was recovering from day surgery at a hospital and rather than drive 80 miles Home I recovered for 24 hours in Cambridge. BEST IDEA
- The room was very nice. The bed was comfortable, the TV was nice, the bathroom was great, the view outside was nice. I have no complaints about the room. This was my first time travelling alone and going to a hotel and it was a great experience here.
The Inn at Longwood Medical
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Inn at Longwood Medical offers accommodations in Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
- Noah,Facilities Mgr went above and beyond to see that we were comfortable. Rita and Ntalia, in the Longwood Grille,were very pleasant, and efficient. The homemade corned beef hash, the best I’ve ever had!
- It was only two blocks from the hospital where my husband was a patient. Also with the parking ticket I could come and go any time.
Clean, comfy bed. Check out time good.
Nice to have restaurant in hotel and liked the food.
Concierge very accommodating
- Staff were welcoming and the hotel was clean and fairly comfortable although the bed had probably seen better days. The hotel is a fair way from the real touristy areas but it is only a five minute walk to the nearest train station
- It was less than two blocks from Brigham and Women’s hospital, where my mother was being treated. I could visit her easily without having to travel to far.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston – Cambridge
Located in Boston in the region of Massachusetts, 2.7 miles from Boston Common, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston – Cambridge features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 5 miles from DoubleTree Hotel Boston.
- Bed good, pillows awesome, comfortable awesome! In room dining food was amazing!
- The bed was so comfy and the staff was kind and made sure we had everything we needed.
The staff Jonathan was unhelpful.
I booked suite with a living room but they said room was not available and left a small and noisy room. They offer a double room with balcony at upper floor instead. As I check in late at night time around 9:30pm, so tired that I didn’t want to argue with them and accepted. Really a bad experience. What is the point to have balcony instead of a living room in such a cold weather!
- The staff members were very kind, friendly and accommodating, the room was beautiful and spotless and the indoor pool and hot tub were clean and lovely as well.
- It was amazing. They promoted me to Hilton Honor and gave me a great suite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boston offers accommodations in Boston, just 4.1 miles from Boston Common.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logan Airport is 7 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was big enough and clean.
- I always get a great night’s sleep when I stay there.
- Great location! Clean room, comfortable beds, very friendly staff.
- The reception agent was friendly, professional and helpful. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
- Location and accommodations were very good for the price.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline offers accommodations in Brookline, just 3.7 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 2.5 miles from Homewood Suites Boston Brookline, and Salem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 6 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the modern spacious rooms and amenities for the moderate price.
- I liked the clean rooms. The clean hotel. All brand new and beautiful. Coffee area was available all day long. Service was excellent. The rooms were comfy and big. I loved it!!!
- Couldn’t enjoy a breakfast had to check out early.
- The room looks awesome, roomy, perfect for business trips with an office-like area.
- A clean spacious room. Comfortable bed and good shower. Very pleasant breakfast and calm atmosphere throughout the hotel. We would stay here again.
Top Hotels In Coolidge Corner Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coolidge Corner Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!