10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cooks Crossing New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Cooks Crossing New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cooks Crossing New Hampshire:
Storybook Inn & Suites
Nestled among the White Mountains, this inn is located half a mile from Storyland Amusement Park and is 5 miles from skiing at Attitash Mountain. Facilities include an indoor pool and a tennis court.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every guest room at the Storybook Inn & Suites. Decorated with wood furnishings, the rooms have a sitting area and cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available at the Glen Storybook Inn. Several dining options, including Hill’s Top Barbecue and the Red Fox Grill are within 1 miles of the property.Shopping at Settlers’ Green Outlet Village is 8 miles away. Wildcat Mountain Ski Area is 14 miles from the inn.
- The second night they put us in a nice room but there was no clock, no phone and no coffee maker or even a cup to heat water in and no coffee in the lobby because the lobby was always closed in the morning (no breakfast either).
- The Staff were very welcoming.Very helpful The lady at the front dest went over and above to get us what we neded. Room was comfy and location was good for our trip .Large room was great also large bathroom. Place is dated but repairs are ongoing from what we could see.Got a good price so it made the stay even better
The property is under construction but it’s still wonderful! It
appears who ever bought it is upgrading and fixing but I love this
place. It’s rooms are down in the woods and so beautifully quiet and
relaxing. Typical White Mountains low water pressure but you’d get
that any where. Still working on the hot tubs which this old gramma was
sad about but the kids loved the pool and played for a couple hours.
Would have hit the very enticing play ground but it started to rain. A
very cute bistro table and chairs on the porch so we ate outside. The
staff was beyond wonderful and sweet, friendly, helpful, great tips
about the area. A dq right across the street and a restaurant in the
other side. If I return to the white mountains, I’ll stay here
again. Easy to over look the upgrading going on.
- This is a great value for families in the area. We have stayed here the last 2 Summers while we visit the NC attractions. The staff are VERY pleasant and the accommodations are fine for those like use that don’t want/or need to overpay for a place to stay.
- Balcony included, and quietness of the Hillside location
Swiss Chalets Village Inn
One of our top picks in North Conway.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Swiss Chalets Village Inn is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 26 miles from Lincoln. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 27 miles from Swiss Chalets Village Inn, and Jackson is 3 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 53 miles away.
- I liked everything about the room and the experience we had can’t say anything bad about our stay the room was the staff was nice you could not ask for a better place to stay in North Conway for the price I can’t wait to go back in the summer
- This was our second time staying at this property. The location is very close to the center of North Conway. Rates are very reasonable compared to other area properties. Hot continental breakfast is nice. Our room is clean (also has clean sheets). Friendly owners/staff that live on site. Property is attractive to the landscape (nice views).
- The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were awesome!! Big and fluffy. The rooms were quite large and came with a full kitchen. Will stay there again
- Very private. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly
- Great Location. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The rooms could use some updating, but we were comfortable and enjoyed our stay.
Old Field House
This Intervale Inn is within 5 miles of the North Conway town center and the Mount Cranmore Ski Resort. Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the property and there is an outdoor pool.Each room at the Old Field House includes a refrigerator and a cable TV with a DVD player. The suite also has air conditioning and heating in all rooms.Guests staying at the Old Field House Intervale can enjoy an on-site game room. The hot tub also provides an opportunity for relaxation.The Hartmann Model Railroad Museum and Merriman State Forest are both a 5-minute drive from the property.
- The whole house is extremely cozy, with several fireplaces, a lot of room to spent the evening in the common places, tons of DVDs to see in your room and of course the outdoor jacuzzi. The location is also great – in a quiet place near Rte. 16 & 302, close to Attitash and Wildcat ski areas and to North Convay with its restaurants. We’ll be back!
- The waffles were so delicious I would come back just for them !
- The breakfast was great! The owners were caring and engaged with the guests.
- Warm,cozy atmosphere. Friendly owners good breakfast. Close to good skiing climbing etc. and restaurant walking distance away.
- went there for my husband’s birthday and i call to see if they can get me a cake and the owner was soo kind of gong to get me one thank you and don’t talk about the waffle were super delicious
White Mountain Hotel and Resort
One of our top picks in North Conway.Surrounded by the natural beauty of Hale’s Location, this elegant North Conway resort features a year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking the mountains. Free Wi-Fi and 2 dining options are also provided. Daily full breakfast is included.A flat-screen TV and a fridge are found in each Colonial-style room of the White Mountain Hotel and Resort. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.The Ledges Dining Room serves nightly specials with fine china and candlelit tables. Tullamore Tavern offers a variety of drinks and full dining menu including pub food.Guests of the White Mountain Resort can enjoy a wide range of spa and massage treatments. A fitness center, game room and golf course are also available.Echo Lake State Park is next to the resort and is accessible by walking trails. The waterfalls of Diana’s Baths are a 6-minute drive away.
The outdoor pool was great
The dinner at restaurant was delicious
- The bed and pillows were so comfortable, the staff were happy to assist with anything we needed, they didn’t give us the impression we were putting them out, which was great!They were very friendly and always smiling!
- Nicely placed off the beaten path, but parking is not at all handy. The rooms are just average, I have actually had better rooms for far less. Paint was peeling around the windows, the broken metal stopper for the tub was just left on the shelf in the shower. the shower head they boast about really wasn’t very good. Basically the description is over rated. This is a 119.00 room NOT a 289.00 room by any stretch.
- Love the out door hot tub, heated pool and the bar and restaurant
- Al,the bartender,was great. Also breakfast staff.
- The outdoor pool was great
Stonehurst Manor Including Breakfast and Dinner
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Stonehurst Manor Including Breakfast and Dinner is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 26 miles from Lincoln. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Jefferson is 29 miles from Stonehurst Manor, and Jackson is 6 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles away.
- Everyone was warm and welcoming. The food was tremendous and they have the best lounge in the country. Looking forward to next visit.
- We loved everything.. rooms were exceptional in comfort and cleanliness. Breakfast and dinners were included in our stay at the lovely on site restaurant. The food was great, staff extremely pleasant and helpful. A very cozy great room with fireplace for morning coffee or cocktails later in the day. Would love to, and can’t wait to return again.. They even gave us homemade cookies for our return trip home.
- Dinner and breakfast were good.we loved the location.
- Great honeymoon. Pleased with everything, service was outstanding.
- Loved the views from my room even thought it was small, it was comfy and cozy. The food was to die for. Absolutely a great deal.
The 1785 Inn
Located in North Conway, 26 miles from Lincoln, The 1785 Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Jefferson is 29 miles from The 1785 Inn, and Jackson is 5 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, Snowflake Inn is located in Jackson in the region of New Hampshire.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. North Conway is 7 miles from Snowflake Inn, and Lincoln is 25 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Rooms were clean, spacious and quiet. Loved the tub in the room and the inside heated pool which was basically a big hot tub with jets and a whirlpool effect.
- The inn was beautiful. Staff excellent. So worth every penny
- we loved the peace and quiet of the mornings. loved having our coffee outside in the early morning and surprises for breakfast. The quiet walks,and nice restaurants. Special time for both of us we were on our honeymoon we will be back in October. Can not wait
- The only thing that I liked was the extra large hot tub. Unfortunately it was at the entrance of the Inn with large windows all around. I️ felt like a zoo animal n
- Lovely tranquil Hotel, always lovely smelling Candles on.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, The Wentworth is located in Jackson in the region of New Hampshire, just 7 miles from North Conway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the hotel. Lincoln is 25 miles from The Wentworth, and Jefferson is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great, wait staff was great, bed was super comfortable. Quiet overall from other rooms.
- Food was truly gourmet..the breakfasts were perfect! We loved the cozy bar and playing pool nightly.
- Excellent location, staff and food. We will be back.
- WE LOVE OUR ACCOMODATIONS IN THE SMALL COTTAGE. QUITE, CLEAN, COZY.
- The breakfast was phenomenal! I could not believe it was included in our rate!
Christmas Farm Inn and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Christmas Farm Inn and Spa offers accommodations in Jackson, just 7 miles from North Conway. The inn has a playground and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Lincoln is 25 miles from Christmas Farm Inn, and Jefferson is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable and romantic. We enjoyed dinner at the Christmas Farm, which is always delicious with a variety of selections. The breakfast was included AND very good! We love this place- even one night feels like a vacation at Christmas Farm!
- This was a Christmas dream come true. This facility was 10+ Staff extremely friendly.
- Property was very clean. Has a Christmas theme to it
- Wonderful themed lodgings, very cosy with all the facilities needed. Great restaurant with very helpful staff, food was outstanding as was the cocktails
- Breakfast was delicious, the pub was cozy, wonderful staff.
Wildcat Inn and Tavern
This Jackson hotel offers free Wi-Fi and cozy rooms that have cable TV. Wentworth Golf Club is half a mile away and Black Mountain Ski Resort is a 5 minute drive away.A private bathroom is offered in each individually decorated room. Select rooms at Wildcat Inn feature a sitting area.The Wildcat Inn & Tavern Restaurant serves lunch and dinner.Guests can relax in the parlor area or enjoy the gardens.Eagle Mountain Golf Course is 1 miles from Wildcat Inn and Tavern. Story Land amusement park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Great entertainment in the tavern at night. Even in the middle of the week.
- The staff and atmosphere, cozy place we were very happy and will return.
- Nice place, convenient location to area mountains and activities. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
- There’s a restaurant on the property. Convenient location. We stayed just overnight, so this was a plus. There’s complimentary tea, coffee and juice in the morning and a lounge available to enjoy your first cup of coffee of the day.
- good location for visiting the White Mountains and Mt Washington. The old inn was full of character although the plumbing from other rooms was a bit noisy and intrusive, its a small price to pay.
Top Hotels In Cooks Crossing New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cooks Crossing New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!