10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coñico Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Coñico Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coñico Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coñico Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coñico Chiloe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coñico Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coñico Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coñico Chiloe:
Located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe, 4 miles from Castro, Refugio Pullao features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Excellent location, beautiful accommodation. Loads of wildlife and the staff were exceptional.
- The breakfast with all organic products and handmade bread. The place is also surrounded by magic and the company was unbeatable.
- Such a beautiful place, wish we could stay forever. Staff was super nice a day helpful. Hot tub was fantastic.
The place was wonderful. Catherina, the manager was great. Most helpful. Had a great time horseback riding with her. She was always available with advice on how to spend our day. The place is rustic, but very comfortable. great views from all rooms We had a terrific time there and would return.
The only hard part was the long steep driveway to get in. It is outside of town, which was a big plus.
- Landscape, birds watching and staff. They really took care about us. Thank you!!
Enjoy Chiloé – Hotel De La Isla
One of our top picks in Castro.Enjoy Chiloé – Hotel De La Isla offers accommodations in Castro. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
Large window which showcased fantastic views across the water. We were in a superior top floor room as requested on booking and we’re pleased that the hotel responded to our request . We were west facing so great for evening sun and watching the sunset.
Comfy beds. Good walk in shower as well as a bath.
Decent TV package. Good wifi reception.
Excellent breakfast selection better than other hotels we have visited in S and Central America .
Good choice of dinner dishes in the downstairs restaurant . Wait staff were friendly and helpful and we appreciated the IPad menus which enabled us to see pictures of what we were eating.
The indoor wam pools and the outdoor tubs in the spa were relaxing with a lovely view.
Spa facilities with view from the hot tubs
Best breakfast in Chili
- Awesome facilities with very friendly staff who goes the extra miles in giving the residents an awesome stay. The spa is terrific with picturesque scenary of Castro.
- Nice view to the bay. In all, nice architecture. Good size room. Confortable bed.
- Nice location on hill across Fjord Castro affording nice views of city and waterways, yet location away from chaos of city center. Room very comfortable with two incredible amenities: Kleenex tissues and wash clothes in bathroom. Try to find those anywhere!
- Large window which showcased fantastic views across the water. We were in a superior top floor room as requested on booking and we’re pleased that the hotel responded to our request . We were west facing so great for evening sun and watching the sunset.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Esmeralda offers accommodations in Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Great location in centre of town close to bus terminal.
Friendly, helpful staff.
- Excellent restaurant with a good view and a well priced menu. Terrific location near the Plaza Armas.
- Onsite parking awesome; in a underground garage was very convenient for a rental car. Hotel is located right next to town center so walking to Castro restaurants was easy. WIFI works okay, though slow.
- Close to the center! Good view to the port. Not very expensive room. They have restaurant for guests.
- Centrally located hotel with a good breakfast. The showers were hot and the WiFi was good. It had all the essentials for a couple of nights stay.
- Great location in centre of town close to bus terminal.
Hotel Parque Quilquico
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Parque Quilquico is located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe, just 3.6 miles from Castro. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental.
- The location of the hotel is fantastic with wonderful views from all windows . I LOVED de bed, the food was good and the staff extra nice. Very tastefully decorated and impecably clean . We discovered the Ulmo Sours, the best !!!!
- Nice views, interesting property, common spaces very nice. Calm and relaxation is what this lodge is for and they do hit the mark on that.
- Beautiful view from the room. Short walk down to the ocean. Very quiet. Beautiful pool
- Wonderful views from clean, warm, characterful buildings. Great hot tub, pool and super massage. Well thought out concept with super attentive staff. Such a welcome relief from the other accommodation options we tried in Chiloe.
- Amazing location and stunning views, interesting style and facilities but you probably would do better with a 4X4 to get into it, the entrance road is not great, muddy, steep and slippery especially in the rain. Food was good too.
OCIO Territorial Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, OCIO Territorial Hotel is located in Quilquico in the region of Chiloe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Unique eco lodge on other side of estuary opposite Castro with gorgeous panoramic view of coast. Rooms were very comfortable and clean as well as the design of the whole property with high attention to detail. All properties at the lodge took advantage of the view. Good food and wine in the evening, appetisers on arrival. Lovely walk to beach down the steep path, good seats on way down and up although a kindly Chiloean gave us a lift up the hill.
The staff is super attentive, breakfast extremely rich for Chile.
The Facilities are spotless and what I liked mostly about them is that they are only using local artists and material. I liked this concept a lot.
- The setting of the boutique hotel is just excellent. Our luxury cabin was amazing and comfortable. Above all the staff war very friendly and attentive.
- Great for kids. Big property with beautiful view across the bay to Castro. Farmyard animals for the kids to follow. Lots of beautiful gardens and winding paths for kids to explore. Beautiful food and great service.
- Deep relaxation, close to nature yet luxurious feel, thoughtfully constructed place in beautiful surroundings, excellent staff and service.
Sizigia offers accommodations in Castro.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mocopulli Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This was an amazing place to stay: a beautifully and tastfully restored palafitos, esquisite interior, extremely friendly and nice staff, the breakfast was so delicous and the restaurant overlooking the seaside made it an amazing experience. Cool store with handicraft in the reception area.
- La habitación muy cómoda y luminosa. El desayuno me encantó , lleno de detalles y con una vista inmejorable , la atención espectacular, todos muy atentos.
Nos sorprendió gratamente el concepto de hotel palafito: una originalidad.
Específicamente el palafito Sizigia brinda una estética refinada : es un lugar cálido y moderno sin perder la especificidad de la cultura de Chiloé . Tiene detalles de muy buen gusto en sus habitaciones , en el loby, y en el desayuno.
No sólo lo recomiendo, sino que felicito a sus dueños por su buen gusto y por su atención personalizada…..nos dieron respuesta a todas nuestras inquietudes orientándonos en el lugar y en la ciudad con excelente información.
- La experiencia de alojar en un palafito es una oportunidad que hay que aprovechar y tenerla, si te es posible. Sizigia la ofrece y todo su personal muy amable y dispuesto, te ayudan a crear esa buena experiencia. El desayuno es exquisito y muy variado, lo mismo si quieres tomarte un café o un té a media tarde, ya que ofrecen una pastelería de buena calidad. El diseño de Sizigia tanto es sus habitaciones como en los espacios comunes es muy lindo y de muy buen gusto.
- Desatino exquisito y la atención de todo el personal es fantástica !!
Hotel Unicornio Azul
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Unicornio Azul offers accommodations in Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Best breakfast in Chile! Staff very accommodating about price. We had to change the number of nights we were staying.
- It is very central and you can do everything by foot. Breakfast was very good and the kitchenlady very friendly.
- Good value for the money. The property reminded me of a sweet, kind of funky & fun grandmothers house.
- The hotel is cute and unique. I loved the view from our room. It is on the waterfront and an easy walk to everything in town. The breakfast was good and the staff kept things full and clean. If you have a car, they have a parking lot.
- It was probably a nice hotel a few years ago but today it is too expensive for what it is. Castro has no interest. It is much better to go to Quilquico which is 7 kms from Castro. Quilquico is a fantastic place with several beautiful hotels located in the countryside
Hotel de Castro
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel de Castro offers accommodations in Castro. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
The view of our room…the use of wood and other local materials for decorating
Kindness of the staff at the front desk , breakfast area, dinner
- We liked the views from the dining room as well as the dining room staff. Reception staff also very helpful with suggestions and directions.
- Outstanding hotel with perfect view, high end service and facilities. Amazing breakfast. Real treat!
- Staff were nice and the restaurant food good. If you are clostrophobic, do not take a Standard Double, one bed one chair and tiny with a small window. Neighbor dogs barked incessantly all night, so good luck on a good night’s sleep. Staff not interested. Would not return for that reason.
- spacious, quite , warm junior suite with a gorgeous view. Relaxing athmoshere in the restaurant with delicious seafood
- The view of our room…the use of wood and other local materials for decorating
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Patio Palafito offers accommodations in Castro.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is featured.
- Super cute little hotel overlooking the water. Staff were great and the breakfast was simple but tasty.
- Pleasant, but small room with very comfortable large bed. Gorgeous views. Great, but simple, breakfast with delicious fresh berries and a good coffee. Staff were very friendly and spoke good English.
- Nice breakfast with 1 excellent coffee provided (any more costs extra). Incredible view of the bay and other palafito residences. Interesting to watch the big tide swings. Convenient to town — can arrive just about anywhere by walking.
- The breakfast was substantial and of a high quality. The bedroom had a high quality linen and complimentary water every day. We had a good view from our room. Our bathroom was small but clean and modern. The overall design of the interior of the palafito is also modern and appealing.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and the views are glorious. Breakfast very nice also.
There is a restaurant called El Mercadito a 5 minute walk away which was my favourite meal in all of Chile (at least for a Pescatarian). Found Castro very charming and different from the rest of Chile.
Hotel Archipielago offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Me encanto la amabilidad del personal y la ubicacion, accesible a todo… recomendable 100000%
- El desayuno era rico. El personal bastante amable. La habitación tenía vista al mar.
- La amabilidad de las personas que atienden,falta tema de poder pagar con tarjeta ,efectivo es más complicado
- Me gustó la ubicación del hostal. Sra. Verónica la mucama muy simpática y era muy práctica solucionando problemas, lo que debían hacer las encargadas lo terminaba haciendo ella
- La ubicación es excelente y la atención del personal maravillosa, los desayunos son contundentes, realmente es como llegar a un hogar.
Top Hotels In Coñico Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coñico Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coñico Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coñico Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!