10 Best Hotels To Stay In Compton Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Compton Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Compton Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Compton Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Compton Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Compton Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Compton Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Compton Quebec:
Auberge Manoir Le Tricorne
One of our top picks in North Hatley.Auberge Manoir Le Tricorne offers accommodations in North Hatley. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sherbrooke is 8 miles from Auberge Manoir Tricorne, and Magog-Orford is 10 miles away.
Nice experience, quiet peaceful stay.
Great host, Nicole.
- The large property surrounding the Auberge was immaculate, the scenery was spectacular. The village is about ten – fifteen minutes drive away. Very charming! I would like to go back during the summer.
The inn is nice looking and has great views of the mountains and the partial view of the lake.
It was clean inside. Good breakfast
- Breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices.Host were very nice.
- The location is fantastic. The view of the valley and the facility itself is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a B&B setting. I can’t imagine what more you would want. The Town of North Hatley is a lively quaint community.
- Nice experience, quiet peaceful stay.
Auberge la Raveaudière
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge la Raveaudière offers accommodations in North Hatley, just 10 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Idyllic surroundings, great breakfast, near exquisite town.
- The tranquility of the site. Needless to say there is no TV set in the room. But this spot is perfect for golfers. The golf course is just across the road!
It was great to be there with the dogs and a toddler. Big lawn at the back that deers visit every day.
The breakfast was delicious – fruits, clafoutis, waffles – but we did miss a piece of bread or something that wasn’t sweet.
- The entire house is welcoming and very well appointed, all in good taste. We are made to feel comfortable and the breakfast was delicious.
- A very charming place in a wonderful location. Friendly hosts and an excellent breakfast. I highly recommend
Auberge Le Coeur d’Or
One of our best sellers in North Hatley! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge Le Coeur d’Or is located in North Hatley. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Sherbrooke is 10 miles from Auberge Le Coeur d’Or, and Magog-Orford is 9 miles from the property.
- Food is exeptional! No TV in the room – perfect! Cozy establishment.
- The breakfast was amazing and very generous. They served local products and it was a real treat.
- The owners were very nice and the breakfast was quite good.
- The inn is a lovely old house and our room was on the second floor. The sloping roof and small outdoor porch gave the room a cosy feel. We had both dinner and breakfast at the inn and both were amazing. The food was extremely well prepared, portions were perfect and the whole experience was wonderful. The town of North Hatley is picturesque and we were lucky to be there on a sunny early fall day. The owners of the inn were friendly and very helpful.
- Good breakfast with homemade croissant, friendly staff, old-fashion decor makes you feel like you are back at Parents’ or Grans’ house.
Hammak is located in North Hatley, 8 miles from Sherbrooke and 10 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing.
The owners, André and Lisa, were extremely professional and courteous.
We were in the area to visit our families but were really happy to go back to our nest, l’auberge Hammak.
- Beautiful location close to North Hately… well maintained. The owner was gracious and friendly. The room was cozy and fresh. Breakfast was excellent.
- The house is a beautiful 19th century home, and the owners Andre and Lisa have paid exquisite attention to details in their renovation. The beds are fantastic, and we wish we could have carted them home in our luggage! We enjoyed the hot-tub and the hammocks, but did not have time to play board games. Lisa made a delicious fondue dinner of moose, bison, beef, deer, veggies and bread and cheese on our arrival. Breakfasts were yummy as well- eggs one morning with peach/strawberry/apple jam and buckwheat pancakes with maple syrup the next day. North Hatley is a lovely quiet town, nice kayaking and eclipse watching. Swimming at the local beach off the rafts was fun as well.
- Lovely home with attentive host and incredible outside hot tub and lastly- a yummy breakfast served on the deck
- Le lits était super confortable. Les gens sympathiques et les lieux féerique
- The owners, André and Lisa, were extremely professional and courteous.
Auberge La Chocolatiere
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Nestled on the shores of Massawipi Lake in the centre of North Hatley, this chocolate-themed inn offers a lake view. It features a restaurant with fireplace and an on-site boutique.Free Wi-Fi is featured in all charming guest rooms at Auberge La Chocolatiere. Comfortably furnished, each air-conditioned room is equipped with an en suite bathroom.A common living room with fireplace is ideal for reading, watching TV or playing games. Guests can also enquire about the meeting and special event room. Massages are also available on site.Guests of Auberge La Chocolatiere North Hatley can enjoy a breakfast of chocolate crepes or waffles. Fresh fruit is offered, in addition to alternative and/or child menus. Tea and coffee is included.Cycling on La Route Verte is accessible outside the inn’s door. North Hatley marina is 2 minutes’ walk from this inn. North Hatley Golf Club is 0.6 miles away. Magog and Sherbrooke are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Just what was needed. Perfect combo of personalized service without too much attention. Delicious breakfast. Fire burning in the fireplace while having breakfast – perfect start to a chilly October mornings.
- Very friendly owner and staff, clean and in the perfect location.
- Warm and efficient staff. Very accommodating. Beautiful site. Near the few restaurants open for dinner at this time of year.
Room was very comfortable.
Location is central.
Breakfast was delicious, especially the chocolate.
- The town was charming, full of flowers, and easy to walk in, and the location of the Auberge was right in the center of town. Our bedroom was quiet. The breakfast was fantastic, and dining service was wonderful. North Hatley featured some wonderful restaurants, and our hosts had advised us of some delightful ones. (I am hard of hearing, so it would have been better to also have prepared some written material that could stay at the Auberge.)
This historic property is located on the shores of Lake Massawippi and is 9 miles from downtown Magog. This former mansion features a tennis court and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Manoir Hovey rooms include a private bathroom with bathrobes. The cozy uniquely decorated rooms are also equipped with coffee maker.Guests at the Manoir can dine in at the Restaurant Le Hatley, which is known for local artesian cheese and gourmet cuisine. The Tap Room features drinks and guests can gather in front of the Carriage House fireplace before dinner.The Hovey Manoir offers kayaking and fishing on-site. The hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool and sleigh rides are available in the winter months.The Hovey is 15 miles from Mont Orford Skiing. The Nordic Station Spa is within a 20-minute drive of the property.
Staff were very attentive, friendly and polite.
The Manoir is very cozy and welcoming.
The meals (1 dinner and 2 breakfasts) and presentation were top notch.
- Room was charming and well appointed, staff excellent, food wonderful.
- Like being in a good friend’s home. Relaxed with bubbly in the library then moved on to a lovely dinner with wine matching. To top off the day curled up in my room with crisp linens and fireplace. Am a Miss Penny fan – this was a very special trip.
- The dinner was outstanding. Each course was beautifully prepared and presented.
- The food and accomodations were fantastic. Relaxing and friendly.
- Staff were very attentive, friendly and polite.
Featuring free WiFi, Bishop’s University offers accommodations in Sherbrooke, just 16 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
Location–very near to the places I wanted to visit
Campus very pretty with a lot of family connections for me
- Excellent for our group of 5. Easily accessible,excellent value, lovely grounds, clear directions, friendly and welcoming staff.
- There was great parking and the room was very clean
- I had requested twin beds on the phone. We were given a room with a double bed.
staff very accomodating
floor in rooms very dirty
shared bathroom-other room kept locking us out, and waking us up during the night
- Location–very near to the places I wanted to visit
Hotel Motel La Marquise
One of our best sellers in Sherbrooke! Just 2 miles from downtown Sherbrooke and Bishops University, this motel offers on-site dining and a heated outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Furnished simply, each room at hotel Motel La Marquise comes with a TV and a private bathroom. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.After a day of exploring nearby attractions, guests can enjoy a cocktail at the La Verrière Resto-Bar. An outdoor space complete with a sitting area overlooks the pool.A 24-hour front desk is available at Hotel Motel La Marquise Sherbrooke. Fax and photocopying service are available.Capelton Mines are 6.3 miles from this motel. Le Théâtre Granada is a 10 minute walk away.
- Good value for the money, but still a very basic motel.
- Place was clean and had a decent continental breakfast.
Friendliness of the owner
10 minutes of downtown Sherbrooke and 2 minutes from downtown Lennoxville
- Confort, clean, Staff was nice, check in is rapid, continental breakfast free serving till 11h00, fridge and microwave in the room, nice flat 30 inch tv in the room with numeric service (videotron),
- good location, within 10 mins of sherbrooke town center and of waterville.
Auberge Sainte Catherine de Hatley
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auberge Sainte Catherine de Hatley offers accommodations in Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.Sherbrooke is 13 miles from Ste Catherine de Hatley, and Magog-Orford is 5 miles away.
Quiet and bucolic with a nice view on Mont-Orford , great surroundings and area, clean and very nice Table d’Hôte.
This is a very good value for the area.
Good location, if possible ask for a room that gives to the back of the property ( more Quiet), nice staff, old school service in charming 100 year old auberge.
Good table, food cooked with local and terroir produce.
The location is good. Close to Route 55 and the center of Magog (very cute town to visit). Bed was comfortable enough. Linens were clean and fresh.
Morning staff was much nicer than the evening staff.
- Très bel accueil, ameublement et bâtiment vieillot mais chambre d’une propreté remarquable. Nous avons été agréablement surpris. Ils nous ont même offert le brunch gratuitement avant notre départ. C’est une auberge familiale et avons eu l’occasion d’en rencontrer chacun des membres lors de notre séjout.
la mise à disposition de café, toast (soir et matin)
- Quiet and bucolic with a nice view on Mont-Orford , great surroundings and area, clean and very nice Table d’Hôte.
Grand Times Hotel Sherbrooke
One of our best sellers in Sherbrooke! Located in Sherbrooke, this hotel features an indoor pool, massages and rooms include free Wi-Fi. The Nature & Science Museum is a 10 minute walk away.Some rooms at the Grand Times Hotel Sherbrooke contain a coffee maker. Cable TV and a radio are also available in the rooms.The University of Sherbrooke is 3 miles from the Grand Times Hotel. Guests can walk to the nearby Jude-O.-Camirand Park and local restaurants.
- The lady at the front desk (blond hair.. tall) was exceptional!! Great employee!
- Lobby was visualing appealing, bar looked nice, didn’t partake.
- Front desk staff were very helpful. Interesting design, nice and quiet.
- The room was really nice with a view on the lake and the staff was awesome.
The location. Rooms on the lakeside have spectacular views.
One of the supervisor, “Natasha”, extremely client-focussed, bent over backwards to smooth off our dissatisfactions but the hotel’s approach was not helpful.
Top Hotels In Compton Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Compton Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Compton Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Compton Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!