10 Best Hotels To Stay In Compton California – Top Hotel Reviews
Compton California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Compton California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Compton California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Compton California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Compton California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Compton California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Compton California:
LA Crystal Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, LA Crystal Hotel offers accommodations in Compton. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from LA Crystal Hotel, and Santa Monica is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The price was great we booked last minute and still got a good price everything was clean and on point will book again
- I like the room some more we book room almost every weekend
- i Loved The peacefulness And The Rooms are Very nice i would stay again.
- The staff goes out of their way to accommodate you breakfast was okay the beds and maintenance were awesome
- Nice customer service, great breakfast included would come back again.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Bellflower
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Bellflower is located in Bellflower, 13 miles from Los Angeles and 22 miles from Santa Monica.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 14 miles from Motel 6 LA Bellflower, and Long Beach is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 4.3 miles from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Bellflower.
- The room was nice and clean housekeepers are always available some until 8p! The rooms are very cozy, and a good size. There was security day and nite around the clock.
- The location is excellent, great freeway access allows you to go to outlying cities without having to go through downtown.
- The place was clean and the lady behind the desk is very helpful!
- The room was very comfortable for all of us including my service dog.
- The staff was friendly and were very attentive to the cleanliness of the hotel. They worked super hard which is why i would def stay here again
Motel 6 Carson
Located off of I-405, this Carson motel is located across the street from SouthBay Pavilion Mall, which features more than 100 stores. It has traditionally-styled rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities are provided in each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Carson.Carson Motel 6 is close to several of the area’s major attractions, including the Stub Hub Center, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Chinatown Los Angeles, the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. California State University, Dominguez Hills is 2 miles from this motel.
- I liked that the room was so close to the Stubhub center and it was clean.
- Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, bathrooms are good size, AC and heater work well, tv and wi-fi work fine. Buffet next door and mall across the street with a movie theater, as well. Many places to eat within walking distance.
- I liked that I was able to check in an hour before check in time.
- Liked king size bed . Liked that I can hold with my credit card
- It was a beautiful location very homey and welcoming. i love the color and decor it was warm and energetic.
Lynwood Century Freeway Travelodge
A short walk from shopping and entertainment at Plaza Mexico, this Lynwood hotel features a heated outdoor pool and a continental breakfast. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Lynwood Travelodge include cable TV. Featuring a sitting area, all comfortably furnished rooms are decorated in rich wood and floral accents.The Travelodge Lynwood offers a 24-hour front desk. Free morning newspapers are available.The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is 10 miles from the accommodations. The Walt Disney Concert Hall is a 20-minute drive away.
- I like the service the cleanliness the staff makes you feel welcome
- Everything was fine, clean, neat, tidy until the breakfast. Got my downstairs room choice and was able to park at the door. Nearby restaurants okay. Quiet even though next to I-105 freeway.
- Very clean rooms. The breakfast oatmeal, cereal and fruits were good.
- The room was super clean like always… The maids are awesome
The staff is always nice the room is clean and free from critters its
quiet and good if you need to work or want to have peace of mind .
difrent places to eat within short walking distance.
Willow Tree Inn Los Angeles- near Stub Hub Center
Featuring free WiFi, Willow Tree Inn Los Angeles- near Stub Hub Center offers accommodations in Rancho Dominguez, just 12 miles from Los Angeles.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 17 miles from Inn near Stub Hub Center, and Anaheim is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 7 miles from Willow Tree Inn Los Angeles- near Stub Hub Center.
- That they had remodeled the property the rooms to be exact
- The room is clean and the bed is comfortable. The location is near restaurants. I love the place.
I didn’t have any issues at all with the room or the staff.
I would recommend the room but am glad that there was a Star Bucks and Carl’s Jr. in the same parking lot.
- Really nice lobby area. The lobby area was nice than the rooms.
- I frequent this place but forgot to request non smoking room
Featuring rooms with 42-inch flat-screen TVs, this Los Angeles hotel is a 15-minute drive from LAX. Disneyland Resort is a 30 minute-drive away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at Dynasty Inn. All of the non-smoking rooms feature a work desk and a courtyard view of the grounds.Hustler Casino is 2.5 miles from this Los Angeles Dynasty Inn. Redondo Beach is a 15-minute drive away. The Los Angeles Convention Center is less than a 20-minute drive away.
- The guy at the front desk is extremely rude. Check out time is at 11am. The front desk started calling my room before 10am to tell me to check out. Then someone knocked at the door before 11am
Price was really cheap, so I think I cannot complaint many things.
TV worked well, check in was smooth and the receptionist was nice to me.
Location, gas stations are near by and In-n-burger is walking distance, so very convenient if you have Uber or rent-a-car.
- Nothing very very dirty and unsafe doors did not lock
- I’ve been staying here for some times for light travel always clean and safe
- For the money spent, it’s not a bad choice. This is definitely a “you get what you pay for” property. If you’re expecting someplace worthy of taking the shampoo, this isn’t it. Is close to a freeway, a market, Starbucks, and food, so that’s a plus. Bottom line, it an ok spot for a place to crash if you’re traveling, but not a 4 star spot.
Days Inn & Suites South Gate
Days Inn & Suites South Gate is located in South Gate, just 8 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.Santa Monica is 19 miles from GuestHouse Inn & Suites Southgate, and Anaheim is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from Days Inn & Suites South Gate.
- Jaccuzi wasn’t working properly and wen I told front desk they didn’t have af
- Very spacious room, good pillows, clean linens and nice towels. The lobby area smelled fresh and looked nice and clean. Guest service clerk was very helpful and attentive. Later in the evening there were some loud noises made by other guests, then I received a phone call from the guest service asking if “everything was okay” and informed me that the rowdy guests were checking out. I was very pleased with overall experience.
- Comfy quiet the spa bath was wonderful I enjoyed my stay
- The rooms are super cleannand nice the service is cool too
- Room was clean and comfortable. Awesome staff both day and night shifts.
Sea Rock Inn – Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sea Rock Inn – Los Angeles offers accommodations in Los Angeles.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from Sea Rock Inn Los Angeles.
- Requested a bottom floor got the bottom floor. Maid came in and cleaned the room folded the beds. WiFi was fast
- Coffee at the reception, good price quality relation and Location
- Taking into account the price we have payed…You can’t want more. Everything was fine…the staff was nice and helpfull in every matter, we had warm water, a working fridge (even too good, cause everythin was frozen) and comfy beds.
- Pool area is very clean. Close to parking. Friendly staff, quiet area.
- Very well lit up at night. Recently renovated rooms. Plenty of parking space.
Travelodge Inn&Suites Los Angeles Bell California
Serving a daily continental breakfast, Travelodge Inn & Suites Los Angeles Bell California provides free guest parking and free WiFi. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 20.4 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel provides a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests of the property can relax in the hot tub.Full room service is provided at the hotel daily between 09:00 and 17:00. The hotel features an intimate 12-person meeting space, perfect for a small gathering or conference.
- It was an easy check in, the room was clean, friendly staff and convenient location for our destination.
- When you go there with your car then you can leave your car in a safe parking place, they have cameras around the building. Bathroom was big. Bed was ok. Staff was also ok.
Reasonable price for a clean and spacious room. Everything worked fine and decor is a little outdated but nothing horrible. Breakfast was standard continental fare.
Right near a supermarket with yummy hot food.
- The staff was super courteous and pleasant. The rooms are always very clean. I love staying here!
– Free parking
– Friendly staff
– Good Wifi connection
– Clean room
Gardena Terrace Inn
The Gardena Terrace Inn provides guest with free Wi-Fi in all rooms. A 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience and luggage storage is provided.A flat-screen 42-inch cable TV is provided in each guest room at the Gardena Terrace Inn. The air-conditioned rooms also have a microwave and small fridge. Some rooms also include a kitchenette.Los Angeles International Airport is 7 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- Although it is located in a less exciting area, and the outside looks tired and faded, the rooms inside have been updated, so the bed is large, new, and comfortable, and the counters and tables are new as well.
- The staff are always polite and helpful. Rooms are always very clean.
- Great service..clean. Staff very friendly and always see to your needs right away.
- Ilove everything! Very peaceful, I will be back soon.
- Ali was awesome… The cleaning crew was faboulously great ( Maria and Josephine )I will go there in future.
Top Hotels In Compton California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Compton California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Compton California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Compton California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!