10 Best Hotels To Stay In Compogne Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Compogne Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Compogne Belgium Luxembourg:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel l’Ermitage offers accommodations in Houffalize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Hotel l’Ermitage, and Spa is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 38 miles from Hotel l’Ermitage.
- Family run hotel. Owner role model in hospitality. Breakfast buffet shows a great variety of options. Nice location!
The location was beautiful!
The room and bed were cosy and comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent!
Location. Beautifully situated. Nice refurbished room
Comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly. ? friendly
- Family-run hotel, keeping the 1950s style of the owner’s father – friendly staff and comfortable room – ample parking and full of atmosphere – a mile from town and very quiet.
very good restaurant, very good chef, friendly staff; well located as starting point for excursions. Quiet and green surroundings with easy parking space.
Homely family feel.
We enjoyed our extended weekend!
Hotel du Commerce
This beautiful 18th century hotel is completely renovated. Located in the heart of the Arden region on the border of the Ourthe river, it has kept the charm of before with all the luxury of today.Capture the spirit of the fine cuisine combined with a friendly service. Culinary weekends and professional seminars are the hotel’s specialty. The staff speaks Dutch, French, English and German fluently.
- Adorable hotel, delicious restaurant, huge room, comfy beds, friendly staff, delicious breakfast, reasonably priced. 10 Stars!
- Excellent location, Houffalize is a lovely town. Perfect for touring the nearby battlefields and museums.
Good selection for breakfast
Reception very helpful
- The location and staff at the Hotel du Commerce were both top. I had trouble (lost in translation) with a staff member, and another one came right up to help. They provided extra towels pronto when requested. Also, the location in Huffalize is central – near a number of restaurants and bars.
Great location in the center of Houffalize. You will be welcomed in French, Dutch or English. It amazed us that Dutch was mainly the language spoken in the city.
The breakfast was good and the rooms clean.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel L’Espine is located in Wibrin in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 19 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Spa is 24 miles from Hotel L’Espine, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 7 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 36 miles away.
- The location of the hotel was amazing. On top of a hill, beautiful surrounding, and authentic little village. And the food in the hotel is very good too.
- The staff were extremely friendly, and the hotel is located right on the hiking trail! We felt welcome the instant we arrived, and it’s just a short walk to La Chouffe! Also, the view is spectacular, as the hotel sits on a big green hill 🙂
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location (and very handy for L’Achouffe brewery).
- Stuuning view, breakfast was superb. Close to a really good Belgian beer brewery.
- Het ontbijt was superlekker en meer dan genoeg. Elke morgen konden we ook een eitje bestellen. S’avonds hadden we ook nog een ruime keuze uit verschillende dranken om de dag af te sluiten. De kamers waren zeer ruim en zeer proper. Heel rustgevende omgeving waar je mooie wandelingen kan maken. Het was echt top en zullen hier in de toekomst zeker nog meer logeren.
Hotel Les 5 Ourthes
Hotel Les 5 Ourthes offers accommodations in Nadrin. The hotel has an outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 16 miles from Hotel Les 5 Ourthes, and Spa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent location on main hiking and trail running routes. We competed in a trail running competition (trail des Fantomes) and the chef offered to make us an extra side dish of pasta outside of the menu, in order for us to have more than enough energy on the big day. It’s the small things like this that matter!
- Very comfortable bed and nice restaurant. We had a really nice meal and the owner is very friendly. Breakfast was also quite nice.
- Phenomenal staff and a great place to stay. Definitely a quaint and relaxing spot. The bar in the main building is fantastic and the breakfast was a very nice surprise how good it was. Highly recommend it. Knowing a few words in French helped.
- We were very pleasantly surprised with this little hotel. We booked it without too much research as it was near to Bastogne where we were going to do a Battle of the Bulge tour. It was a lovely hotel with very comfy beds and friendly staff! The breakfast was lovely and overall we had a great stay!
- friendly owners, nice location, great for walking holiday
Auberge des Blancs Cailloux
Located in Mousny, 18 miles from Durbuy, Auberge des Blancs Cailloux features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Spa is 29 miles from Auberge des Blancs Cailloux, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 37 miles from Auberge des Blancs Cailloux.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Bastogne.Located in Bastogne, 27 miles from Durbuy, Hotel Melba features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 14 miles from Hotel Melba, and Houffalize is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Melba.
- Central location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Would stay again
- Bathroom was cramped and English breakfast was very poor. Pillow was like a concrete slab dreadffull nights sleep
Best. Shower. Ever. Breakfast was fine. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was helpful.
- The hotel is in a perfect location to walk everywhere in town. The room was awesome! We had two twin beds in room 506 that were very comfortable. The room was a nice size with a really nice, large bathroom. The best thing however was the huge private terrace that had an amazing view.
- Comfortable room, wonderful breakfast, and great location.
Hotel Giorgi is in the center of the historic village of Bastogne, around the corner from Général McAuliffe square. It features an in-house restaurant and compact rooms with free Wi-Fi.Box-spring beds, a work desk and a bathtub are standard for each room at Giorgi Hotel. There is also a little sitting corner, a minibar and free bathroom toiletries.A complimentary breakfast buffet is served every morning in the hotel’s lounge. Restaurant Giorgi offers a menu of Italian pizzas and pastas for dinner.The Mardasson Memorial is one mile from Hotel Giorgi by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very good location and didn’t cost anthing to park which was good and lots of bars and restaurants very close
- Friendly staff, good location, resturant was amazing
- Great central location with free parking in front of building (when available). The staff was great, breakfast good, and the beds were very comfortable. I had a 3-bed room and a baby bed in room. The room was a good size. Fast communication, too.
- Perfect location, close to museums/shops/restaurants! They provide garage parking if you don’t mind paying, or street parking is free! Dogs are allowed, for a small fee. We stayed in the 2 story loft, was great for us, and our boys loved it. Not the best if you are very tall, over 6ft, I would probably check before booking :). Overall a perfect vacation!
- Hotel was nice and included breakfast was quite good. Room was quiet & accommodated three of us nicely.
Hotel Leo At Home & Hotel Leo Villa
Leo offers sound-proofed rooms with free wired internet and cable TV in the center of Bastogne. This design hotel was established in 1946 and is situated on Place Mac Auliffe.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Leo At Home have a minibar, work desk and a sitting area. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.The Bastogne Historic Center is one mile from Leo At Home. The towns of Wiltz and Houffalize are within a 20-minute drive from the hotel. La Ferme des Bisons is 10 minutes away by car.Guests can enjoy international cuisine at the restaurant which is set in an old train carriage. This unique setting is luxuriously decorated and includes a terrace for warm weather. The bistro offers more casual surroundings with a cozy open fire.
- A simple hotel in a great location. The Hotel Bistro was excellent value.
- Classy bistro, 10% off each meal as guests, secure parking, champagne with breakfast, great staff, great location
I had stayed here before but the room was on the 2nd? floor and in the back. Less noise.
The room they gave me was a loft. Alot of space with 2 twin beds and an extra room with a single twin.
Alot more space than usual for European place. Bathroom was large too and with a tub that wasnt expected.
- Staff was so eager to please, very patient and friendly. Location was right in the middle of charming Bastogne. Very comfortable room! Breakfast was perfect!
Large room, very clean, good beds, good bathroom.
You can stay in the room untill 11.30 o’clock.
We booked a parking (10€) and someone of the staff drove the car to the parking place (in another street)
Hotel les Genets
One of our top picks in La-Roche-en-Ardenne.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel les Genets offers accommodations in La-Roche-en-Ardenne, just 13 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Spa is 25 miles from Hotel les Genets, and Dinant is 30 miles away. Liege Airport is 32 miles from the property.
It is a very nice friendly oldfashioned hotel with a great atmosphere. We have been there before and will certainly come back in the future. The owners are very nice people who make you feel welcome. He is a great cook. We hope they will not make this hotel completely uptodate as being what it is now, determines it great value.
The view from the hotel upon the village is priceless.
- I did not know this still exists. People who run the hotel and restaurant with love and knowledge. I real treat on every level.
- Fantastic breakfast, great views across the valley and town.
- Breakfast and dinner were both superb. And the view was spectacular.
- Lovely evening meal and breakfast and the bar area very relaxing
- It is a very nice friendly oldfashioned hotel with a great atmosphere. We have been there before and will certainly come back in the future. The owners are very nice people who make you feel welcome. He is a great cook. We hope they will not make this hotel completely uptodate as being what it is now, determines it great value.
Hotel Du Midi
One of our top picks in La-Roche-en-Ardenne.Beautifully located in the center of La Roche – a fairytale town in the heart of the Ardennes – is a welcoming hotel with a pleasant family atmosphere.Renowned for its cuisine weekends as well as its hospitality, this charming hotel offers comfortable rooms and first-class cooking. The cozy restaurant has a little sitting room with a hearth, grounds and terrace.Tucked by a bend in the Ourthe River, this enchanting town is one of the more popular tourist destinations in the Ardennes. Walking, kayaking, and mountain biking are among the outdoor pursuits available. Come and enjoy the tranquility and beauty that these surroundings have to offer.
- there were no croissants but the pistolets were good and the ardennais meat also
- just a typical small hotel , very close to the centre
- L endroit est magnifique pour se balader et faire de chouette photo.
Fantastische keuken; er zijn weinig plekken in België waar je zo
aangenaam kunt dineren. Met een excellente wijnkelder.
zeer vriendelijke bediening , de gerechten zijn wonderbaarlijk lekker .
het interieur is er één uit de duizend vooral de wijn kelder ( muur in rots ) zoals de Cave van Ali baba voor elke boergondier om te watertanden
Top Hotels In Compogne Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Compogne Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!