10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cómpeta Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cómpeta Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cómpeta Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cómpeta Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cómpeta Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cómpeta Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cómpeta Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cómpeta Andalucía:
Hotel y Bungalows Balcón de Competa
One of our top picks in Cómpeta.Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Balcon de Competa is located in Competa, in the Sierra de Almijara Mountains. Set in attractive gardens, this hotel has a restaurant and separate children’s pool.The Balcon offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the surrounding mountains, the swimming pool of the hotel or the village. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath and hairdryer. Some rooms have balcony.The Restaurante Maria offers à la carte cuisine and a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack at the hotel café and relax on the sun terrace.The hotel has its own tennis courts and activities in the area include cycling, walking and horse riding. Hotel Balcon de Competa is close to many picturesque walking routes and is within 9.3 mi of the Tejeda and and Alhama Mountains.
- Fantastic location,room was very good,staff friendly and helpful,great pool .
- The owners of this hotel were lovely people, but that didn’t make up for a poor experience.
- Wonderful hotel. Nice clean and big rooms, renovated since we stayed there years ago. The view from the balcony over the mountains and down to the sea is just stunning. Nice staf in reception and the cafe/bar and breakfast is really good. If you wanna eat in the restaurant you won’t be dissapointed – they make really good food.
Wonderful view from the balcony
Great location with parking
The staff was very kind and helpful!
Good breakfast. Very good location.
Mesón La Hospedería
Mesón La Hospedería features barbecue facilities, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in Cómpeta. The property has airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.At the inn, all rooms have a balcony. Featuring a private bathroom with a hair dryer, rooms at Mesón La Hospedería also have free WiFi, while some have a mountain view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Snorkeling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Nerja is 16 miles from Mesón La Hospedería, while Almuñécar is 28 miles away. Malaga Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Posada La Plaza
This 16th-century converted convent is located in the pretty village of Canillas de Albaida. For an extra charge guests have access to a pool, sauna, Turkish bath and hot tub.The Posada la Plaza is surrounded by traditional white houses and beautiful Spanish countryside.The traditional village of Canillas De Albaida is known for its charming cobbled streets. Set close to the Sierra Tejeda y Almijara Mountains, the surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling.You can drive to Málaga and its airport in 1 hour by car; and Axarquía Beach is 12 mi from Posada La Plaza.
- The room was very comfortable and the location is wonderful – right in the centre of a beautiful , quiet little village on the edge of the Sierra Tejeda National Park.
- Pleasant family run small hotel on the small main square of the village. Fairly small rooms, overlooking the (traffic-free) square, with restaurant/bar on the opposite side.
- Nice very well run village hotel right in the center of Canillas de Albaida. You can check in early. Cosy rooms with private bathrooms, a small balcony, WiFi (but not between 9 and 12 a.m.!), airco and tea making facilities. Decent breakfast buffet on the plaza for 5 euros (2018 price) extra from 9 a.m. on. You can also eat in the Restaurant-Bar. Some evenings quite noisy if people use the terrace until very late. There are a few shops in Canillas de Albaida and a bus to Cómpeta, Torre del Mar and Málaga (several times a day).
- Beautiful old building in the middle of a charming square in this extremely pretty town in Andalucia.
Hotel Villa Frigiliana
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Hotel Villa Frigiliana is set 650 feet from the picturesque Andalusian village of Frigiliana. This hotel features rooms with balconies and mountain views.Each bright air-conditioned room comes with a TV and free safe. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available.You can enjoy a drink in the bar, or on the terrace, and there is also a shared lounge. Hotel Villa Frigiliana offers a 24-hour front desk, car rental services, tour desk, and airport shuttle for an extra charge. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.Set on the edge of Sierra de Tejeda Nature Reserve, Frigiliana has an ideal setting for hiking. The beaches around Nerja can be reached within 15 minutes by car, and Málaga is approximately 34 mi from the hotel.
- Frigiliana is a very cosy, picturesque Andalusian village, worth the visit, although it is quite touristic and thus sometimes you may end up paying more for what is worth. Yet, given the prime location of the hotel facing the old / historic part of town, it is on the right spot. The staff was very helpful in pointing out the top places to eat (some expensive, some not), etc. Absolutely correct! As the visit was during 2nd half of September, there were less tourists. Driving to/from Nerja town is about 15 minutes. Not sure if the same driving time during July/August (peak of tourist season). Nerja Caves are at short driving distance too (truly worth the visit). Breakfast was varied and plentiful, with a nicely decorated breakfast room. We stayed 4 nights.
- Great value hotel, in the best position with easy access to the public parking just 20 metres away that costs just €10 a day. Plenty of bars and restaurants in easy walking distance.
- Percectly located friendly staff. Swimming pool not open dhring our stay was big disappontment. But the big question…Wkuld we bokk again? As resounding Yes.😎
- Very close to the bus station, around 50m walking. Easy to access the town and have good view to see whole town from the balcony of hotel!
- Great place, specially for couples. We had an amazing view of Frigiliana from our small private balcony which was amazing!! Would definitely recommend for a romantic weekend getaway!
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, tennis court and terraces with sea views, Cortijo Amaya rustic-style hotel has been adapted from an Andalusian country home and is a 15-minute walk from the beach.Rooms at the Rural Cortijo Amaya come with air conditioning, TV and a private bathroom. They include free WiFi access.The hotel serves a full breakfast each morning; and drinks are available all day. Dinner is not served.There are numerous shops and restaurants within walking distance, and easy access to the A-7 Motorway, which leads to Málaga. Staff at reception can provide information on several outdoor activities in the surrounding area. Free parking is available on site.
- Fantastic hosts. I can’t describe how welcoming and hospitable this place is. Totally recommend to anyone.
- Loved the cortijo, beautiful views and lovely people .
- The views and the friendly owners. Breakfast was great and parking was easy.
- As we arrived we was amazed by the grounds and facilities on offer. The owners are friendly, welcoming and always available to help. Although the rooms could be slightly brighter the amenities and rooms are perfect. We will be staying again and would recommend to anyone. The pool is available during summer months.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. They recommended places to eat and places to visit in the area. They were very knowledgeable and accommodating. A lot of people speak English in the area – so that made it very easy to get around.
Hotel La Casa
In the beautiful white-washed village of Torrox Pueblo in Andalusia, Hotel La Casa features a terrace with breathtaking views of the surrounding Tejeda Mountains and valley.Located just a 15-minute drive from a wide range of charming beaches, this family-run hotel and restaurant offers boutique rooms, each with its own unique style and décor.Hotel La Casa has an honesty bar, where you can help yourself to a drink anytime of the day or night.This is the perfect place to enjoy the Andalusian sun, and the tranquility of a stunning, natural setting.
- Lovely terrace with comfortable furniture and a great view
- Friendly, comfortable family-run hotel in the heart of Torrox Pueblo. The room was spacious and super clean, with modern decor and a fantastic view out to the mountains.
- Owners were very helpful and location was very good. Restaurant was very nice and very informative.
- Staff very helpful with information about the area
- Terrace was amazing. Nice relaxed hotel. Location was good.
Hotel Al-Andalus is set in the Andalusian mountain town of Torrox, 2.8 mi from Punta de Torrox Beach and 7.5 mi from Nerja. It offers free WiFi.Rooms have a balcony and are air conditioned and heated. They feature tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves breakfast and features a terrace with mountain views. Room service is also available and packed lunches can be requestedLuggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A7 Motorway is a 5-minute drive away and you can reach Malaga in 40 minutes.
- Extremely clean..friendly and helpfull..beautifull place..💜
- Good coffee and breakfast. We could choose what we want to eat.
Beautiful building, tucked away in the traditional narrow streets.
Quiet, cool, calm atmosphere.
Wonderful small town.
- Lovely Spanish style decor, the apartment is self contained and being on the top floor it was very private.
- Really close to the centre of Torrox. Staff very helpful and genuine.
Hotel Rural Almazara
One of our top picks in Frigiliana.Hotel Rural Almazara is located in the hills above Nerja, on Andalucía’s Costa del Sol. It is a country-style hotel offering rooms with a private terrace and fantastic sea views.The Almazara´s outdoor pool is free for guests, while the indoor pool and hot tub can be reserved privately for a supplement. There is also a lounge with a TV and library.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace with views of the sea and the mountains. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Almazara are decorated in a rustic style with earthenware tiles and wooden beams. They also have a TV and WiFi connection.The Almazara Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Nerja, where you can find the Balcón de Europa viewpoint. The Nerja Caves are a 10-minute drive away.
- Lovely little hotel, excellent service, dinner and breakfast yummy!
- A great place for a short or long stay with pool and close to the most beautiful town in Spain. Food was exceptional and generous.
Some wooden elements and the bathroom might leave the impression that it’s a luxury hotel.
They have the best photographer …
- the building is very pretty, rural decoration country style. Very cozy. Our room had a little veranda. The hotel was very clean
- Good pricing for the area and easy access by car to many of the beaches and towns.
Urban Dream Torrox Costa
Set overlooking the sea, in a tranquil area of the town of Torrox Costa, on the Costa del Sol, this is a chic hotel equipped with an outdoor swimming pool and views of the Mediterranean Sea.Enjoy a cooling dip in the swimming pool after soaking up the hot Andalusian sunshine. Grab a drink from the poolside bar and lie back and unwind on a deck chair with a book.Each of the rooms in this hotel is light, airy and spacious, ideal for relaxing in tranquility, and enjoying a typical Spanish siesta. You can also enjoy great views of the sea from many of the rooms.Finish your day by dining in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy a wholesome meal with all the family, and without leaving the hotel.
- Amazing value for money, booked late as a one night stay following a long drive. Customer service also very good.
- Location, swimming pool milkshakes and hotel parking
- Free room upgrade due to booking through booking.com. Handy for airport
- Location is amazing. We loved the property for that. Also the breakfast was very sumptuous.
- Muy buena en todo. Limpieza , las vistas al mar , los atendentes muy prestativos. Bueno custo beneficio.
Hotel Nerja Club & Spa
Hotel Nerja Club is located in a quiet area of Nerja, 12 minutes’ walk from the town center. It offers an outdoor pool and a sun terrace. There is also a spa area featuring a pool with jets and a hot tub.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Nerja Club feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and there is a bar. The hotel offers live music and a weekly flamenco show.Guests enjoy a free daily session at spa and the hotel is just 0.6 mi from the beach and town center. Hotel Nerja Club offers a free Wi-fi area.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff were excellent, very friendly.
- A convenient place to stop for a one night stay. good pool. Managed to book a massage on short notice. Therapist was an Osteopath which was a bonus.
- Conveniently located. Extremely good Breakfast. Evening Buffet very good. Room cleaned regularly. Friendly staff. Anything required was expedited immediately.
The pool area was nice. Very clean and tidy. Plenty of sun beds available at all times which was great.
The rooms were clean.
Air conditioning was good also.
There was a decent size fridge in the room as well.
The balcony was lovely overlooking the pool area.
- Breakfast was very good, parking available, hot tub looked good but didn’t have the time to use it myself
Top Hotels In Cómpeta Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cómpeta Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cómpeta Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cómpeta Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!