10 Best Hotels To Stay In Compensa Amazonas – Top Hotel Reviews
Compensa Amazonas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Compensa Amazonas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Compensa Amazonas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Compensa Amazonas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Compensa Amazonas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Compensa Amazonas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Compensa Amazonas:
ibis budget Manaus
Ibis budget Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Eduardo Gomes Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- We have travelled throughout all of South America and this was one of the worse hotels we stayed at! So impersonal amd unhelpful. we were going to the rainforest and checking back into the hotel 4 days later and they made us pay to leave our bags at the hotel, no other hotel in South America made us pay to leave bags. My advice stay at a local hotel or hostel or family run business. The ibis is impersonal and expensive for what you get. And the staff don’t speak English which I understand you are in a Portuguese country but if you work in hospitality I would expect you to speak some English!
- Cleanliness is standard Accor´s, that´s one of the reasons I´d choose one of them if I don´t know the place. Reception took a little longer than I like to solve some requests.
- As Budget Ibis was our transit Hotel for a day, we had no complaints. It is a new property , clean and value for the money. Location of the hotel is closer to the Airport than the other downtown hotels.
- Cafe da manhã caro e com poucas opções. Atendimento muito bom e hotel muito limpo.
- Cama super confortável, ótima iluminação e Vista ótima para a cidade!
One of our top picks in Manaus.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Express Vieiralves offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 5 miles from Express Vieiralves.
- It’s a good option for a few days in Manaus. The city wasn’t our primary purpose as we stayed here only for the transition to the jungle. The hotel was beyond our expectation – quite clean, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast is charged separately but worthy. Location is okay as it takes 20min cab to the theatre.
- Located in one of the best parts of town, near the best night spots. Hotel is pretty basic, rooms are smallish, but new, clean and a really good value. Recommended.
The hotel has really listened to guests when it comes to what guests need while staying. The refrigerator in room is empty; you buy yourself in reception what you need – this is smart for example.
The price is attractive but rooms are of course sized after this fact.
The pricing and service-idea is similar to Ibis Budget, both guest smart. But I would rank Ibis even better.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Fridge was not working initially, but was immediately replaced by the staff. Reception helped us arrange half day meeting of the waters tour, and did not mind slightly delayed checkout.
- good value for money. Small, but clean and comfortable rooms. Good staff. Good facilities
One of our best sellers in Manaus! Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and an outdoor pool, Hotel Millenium offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Saint Paul
One of our top picks in Manaus.Saint Paul Hotel is in the historic and cultural center of Manaus, just over a quarter mile from the famous Teatro Amazonas. It features comfortable accommodations with parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Saint Paul Hotel are all air-conditioned, and include cable TV, a telephone and a minibar.Guests can use Saint Paul Hotel’s spacious pool, sauna and well-equipped fitness center. The hotel serves a regional breakfast with local specialties such as tropical fruits and fresh fish dishes.Piazza del San Sebastian Square, with its nightlife and regional attractions, can be reached in a 5-minute walk.
- Breakfast was very good . Very close to the opera house which is well worth a visit.
- Average hotel, value for money, basic facilities in place.
- The service was excellent and when I asked to change rooms because I like to have a balcony, I was promptly attended to. The location is great, 2 blocks from the Teatro de Manaus. The door to the balcony was a bit stuck, in the photos the Hotel was looking in better shape, but still enjoyed it very much.
- First of all great location! You need 1min to reach Theatro Amazonas, which is the most important point in the city. Great stuff on the reception, they are not perfect in english but they will help you in everything you need, organize tours for you, call you a taxi, help with the locations in the city. Breakfast were great. You can use pool until 22h. Great value for money.
- The young man on reception when we left was exceptionally helpful
The Hotel Manaós offers 3-star accommodation in a great location next to the Amazonas Theater, in downtown Manaus.Each room is equipped with cable TV, telephone, air conditioning, minibar and free internet connection.Every morning, guests can savor a complimentary breakfast with regional specialties. Lunch and dinner are served à la carte in the restaurant.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes, 8.7 miles away from the property.
- nice and gentle staff, property very close to Manaus Theatre
- Great location next to the opera house, and very close to many of the tour companies. Breakfast ok, very good vegetarian restaurant close by.
- Very helpful, friendly staff. Good location close to the National Theatre and tour company offices.
- Fui muito bem recebida e prontamente me acomodaram no quarto distante da rua conforme minha solicitação. Ótimo serviço de governança … frigobar sempre abastecido.
- EL hotel es viejo pero esta bastante bien mantenido. Lo mejor el desayuno regional que elaboran, muy bueno para probar diferentes comidas realizadas con elementos de la zona.
Hotel Villa Amazônia
One of our top picks in Manaus – and a guest favorite.
Situated in Manaus, 250 feet from Manaus Courthouse, Hotel Villa Amazônia is a 5-star hotel with a swimming pool, a restaurant, a fitness centre and a garden. With a terrace, the property has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom.Local points of interest like Amazon Theatre and Church of Nossa Senhora da Conceicao are both reachable within 1,950 feet.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Hotel Villa Amazônia offers some rooms with pool views, and rooms are fitted with a terrace. All units will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market, Provincial Palace and Custom House. The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes International Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- The bed was firm but very comfortable.The staff were pleasant and helpful. The food was excellent–perhapa a lttle more choice at lunch would be nice.
- Very friendly staff, nice Hotel and lobby and good breakfast. Was a great stay!
- Excellent breakfast and dinner, nice rooms, outstanding service.
- After doing a jungle tour for 3 days we were soo looking forward to the absolutely comfortable beds !! All we talked about when we stayed somewhere else and knew we would be back at this hotel!
- Ive stayed in basically every hotel in Manaus and this one is most definitely the best, hands down!!! The best services, staff and facilities. It’s also the most expensive but they never let me down on the services ( I’ve stayed there about 5 times now). Breakfast is impeccable, restaurant is amazing if you want to stick around for dinner there.
Taj Mahal Hotel
One of our top picks in Manaus.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tajmahal Continental Hotel offers accommodations in Manaus. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The Hotel might have been good around 50 ago . I liked the pool even though it wasn’t t extremely clean
The location of the hotel was perfect and the price was right (even if they rate themselves five star)
Breakfast was OK and wifi without complaint.
Nice hotel to stay.
Close to everything.
The staff is very nice.
- Decent breakfast, basic accommodation, great location.
- The location of the hotel was good- convenient for the airport and the city. The reception area was aesthetically pleasing and reasonable clean. The elevator was modern and had glass to lessen the feeling of being claustrophobic. The cakes at breakfast were good (but he flan would have been better).
Hotel do Largo Manaus
Hotel do Largo Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Eduardo Gomes Airport is 7 miles away.
- Good location, near downtown. Big room. It’s a very simple hotel with a good price.
- Great value for money in the heart of the city. Nothing fancy about this hotel – just a great bed, strong air con and solid morning breakfast to rest around the plethora of activities available in Manaus.
- Wifi was functional. Good location, rooms are comfortable.
- Staff very helpful. Breakfast was good. Room was value for money.
- Good Location, Close to Opera House, Centre of Town within walking distance. Staff members are helpful.
Hotel Opção & WM has practical accommodations with free Wi-Fi in Manaus. The property is 650 feet from Church of Nossa Senhora da Conceicao and a quarter mile from Courthouse.The rooms at Opção & WM include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. The private bathroom also has a shower. Extras include cable channels.At Hotel Opção & WM, there is a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities like a laundry are available. The property provides free parking.If you feel like exploring the area, check out Amazon Theatre (a quarter mile away) and Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market (half a mile away).Eduardo Gomes Airport is located 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Farol da Barra
One of our best sellers in Manaus! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Farol da Barra offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- location was closed to buses stops and not to far from city’ clean, quite and nice staffs.
- The room is very good. It’s difficult to image how great the room and it only spent R$90！The reception Erika is very nice. She can speak portugues and spanish. Her sister can speak English. Oh ,yeah, it is close to the theater amazonas.
- Staff were super friendly and helpful! My flight was delayed by a few hours and they were fine to check me in so much later than expected.
Happy for me to filly up my water bottle at the water cooler they have
- Location is good and the hotel is a great value for money, indeed.
Top Hotels In Compensa Amazonas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Compensa Amazonas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Compensa Amazonas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Compensa Amazonas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!