10 Best Hotels To Stay In Commerce Iowa – Top Hotel Reviews
Commerce Iowa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Commerce Iowa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Commerce Iowa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Commerce Iowa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Commerce Iowa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Commerce Iowa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Commerce Iowa:
Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines
One of our top picks in West Des Moines.Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines offers accommodations in West Des Moines.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Des Moines International Airport, 7 miles from Drury Inn & Suites.
We absolutely love staying at the Drury Inn & Suites. Love the social hour and real food for breakfast and for social hour!!! Staff is always friendly, rooms are beautiful ! Always our 1st choice to stay where they are available.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great as well as dinner. Front desk staff were awesome and extremely helpful. Good location around malls and tons of food and entertainment. Only flaw was that we ran into a few racists guests and a staff member but brushed it off.
Great breakfast choices
- The bathroom was top notch. Real tile and a great shower. Loved the hotel staff at the front desk upon check in and check out too.
- Our usual place for a Des Moines getaway. Close to family and friends. The “5:30 Kickback” is a nice perk before going out to many of the entertainment place that are within walking distance.
- We absolutely love staying at the Drury Inn & Suites. Love the social hour and real food for breakfast and for social hour!!! Staff is always friendly, rooms are beautiful ! Always our 1st choice to stay where they are available.
Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines near Jordan Creek
Featuring free WiFi, Sleep Inn & Suites West Des Moines near Jordan Creek offers accommodations in West Des Moines, just 9 miles from Des Moines.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Des Moines International Airport, 6 miles from Sleep Inn.
- the hotel was clean and inviting. It is located right off I35 in west Des Moines Iowa. The staff is always there to make sure that all of your need are met. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that I know.
- Sara at the front desk is so kind, and excellent at her job.
- The hotel was very clean with friendly staff that were neatly dressed. The location was excellent in that there was no freeway traffic noise.
- The size of the room was huge! The beds were so soft!
- Bed was very comfortable. Liked pillow options. Shower was great!
Element West Des Moines
Featuring free WiFi, Element West Des Moines offers accommodations in West Des Moines.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Des Moines International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff that cleaned the rooms were very friendly. I brought my pet and it’s very understandable they didn’t want to come in when he wasn’t in a cage. So, they just said to call them they would come up clean it while walk him. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- The hotel was absolutely beautiful ! And the front desk staff was extremely nice and very helpful with information and directions for the area. We will definitely go back again .
- Separate bedroom, living room for those of us that don’t sleep much.
- It was very clean and comfortable. Close to West Glen and Jordan Creek.
- The breakfast had wholesome and healthy food. The patio was very relaxing, particularly with the outdoor fireplace and outdoor hot tub. The room was very modern with the wi-fi key card for entry and master switch for lighting. I could have spent forever in the shower with the rainforest nozel and great lighting. I like how the hotel doesn’t use disposable items when they aren’t needed – like shampoo and conditioner. The fridge and freezer worked great – like a real one would in terms of keeping things cold and frozen. I’m definitely going back.
Homewood Suites by Hilton West Des Moines/SW Mall Area
Homewood Suites by Hilton West Des Moines/SW Mall Area is located in West Des Moines, just 10 miles from Des Moines.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Des Moines International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the staff was helpful and friendly
- The room was very nice and very clean! The staff was also very friendly and accommodating.
- Plenty of places to eat. And few places for my wife to shop
- Room was exactly as pictured. The breakfast was great with extras that you don’t usually find like fresh fruit and hard boiled eggs! Plus they had many different kinds of coffee with anything you could wish to put in it. Impressive. We loved how it was central location to a TON of great stores. We didn’t have to travel but a minute or two to visit everything we wanted to see.
- FABULOUS room, CLEAN, super comfy bed, and the kitchenette was wonderful, especially for someone lIke myself with food allergies. This hotel was one of the nicest properties we have ever stayed at. We will be back!
Hampton Inn & Suites West Des Moines Mill Civic
Hampton Inn & Suites West Des Moines Mill Civic offers accommodations in West Des Moines.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Des Moines International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- I liked the ease of access from the side of the parking lot. The location is convenient and the staff was very helpful.
- Clean and Friendly staff with great workout gym and awesome breakfast
- The bed was comfortable. Nice shower stall/bathroom; clean
- Nice hotel! Clean! Service was great and people were helpful. Breakfast was OK
- I liked the location, quietness, access to shopping, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, comfortable beds. It was my first time booking a hotel and I never wanted to leave this one. The free breakfast was very good (especially the waffles) I have nothing bad to say about it at all.
Holiday Inn & Suites West Des Moines
One of our best sellers in West Des Moines! Located in West Des Moines, 10 miles from Des Moines, Holiday Inn & Suites West Des Moines features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Des Moines International Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Jordan Creek.
- Breakfast buffet was great. The bed and pillows are super comfortable. Room was very clean.
- The steaks at breakfast were a treat. The other items were great also. The breakfast staff were very accommodating.
- The beds and choice of pillows were very comfortable. Great location near shopping and major interstate highways.
- Nice facility, good breakfast, close parking, close to other activities. Would definitely stay there again!
- Clean facility, friendly staff, updated outside and lobby, well lit parking lot and good restaurant. Several miles from a very nice hiking, swimming, fishing and misc park.
Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek
Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek provides accommodation in West Des Moines. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi and an indoor pool.Every room is equipped with air conditioned, a flat-screen TV and sofa bed.Guests can enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary breakfast served daily.Des Moines International Airport is 7.5 miles from the Hyatt Place West Des Moines/Jordan Creek.
- bed was comfortable,room was clean and staff were friendly
- Very nice room and breakfast area and food was great.
The breakfast and the overall courtesy/friendliness of the staff.
The hotel parking and room spaciousness leaves a better then home feeling!
Large room and even with the sofa it still seemed spacious.
Towels at the pool were fluffy not flimsy
Entire hotel was clean, bright, comfortable. Our room was spacious and very clean. Love the decor and bathroom! Pocket door and shower only were great!
Also, staff was friendly and helpful. The lobby and breakfast room were clean and comfortable.
We will definitely stay in a Hyatt Place again!!
Hilton Garden Inn West Des Moines
This hotel offers accommodations with flat-screen TVs and microwaves. The property is under a 5-minute drive from Jordan Creek Town Center, a large mall with shopping and dining.Guest rooms feature plush white bedding and refrigerators. The accommodations are also equipped with sitting areas and free Wi-Fi.Guests can shop in the on-site snack shop or have breakfast in the American Grill restaurant. The property also has an indoor pool.The Hilton Garden Inn West is under a 20-minute drive from downtown Des Moines. The Living History Farm is 6 miles from the property.
From the moment we walked in the door, it was fantastic. All staff members r extremely friendly, helpful, polite & accommodating.
Would highly recommend this hotel. .
- The Hotel was beautiful, staff was great!!! Can’t wait to book with you again Best Hotel we ever stayed at!!!!
- Very comfortable rooms! Very clean! Welcoming staff!
- The pool was amazing. Super nice and great for my team to come in
- Comfortable, quiet and clean, which was no small feat considering the amount of weddings!!
- From the moment we walked in the door, it was fantastic. All staff members r extremely friendly, helpful, polite & accommodating.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Des Moines West/Jordan Creek
One of our best sellers in West Des Moines! TownePlace Suites by Marriott Des Moines West/Jordan Creek is located in West Des Moines, just 10 miles from Des Moines.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Des Moines International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The layout of the room was nice, and everything was very comfortable. I loved having the full fridge for beverages and restaurant left overs.
- The location was within walking distance to the mall. Room was new and clean.
- Excellent hotel and room. Everything was super clean! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
- Newly remodeled, very clean, excellent use of space with kitchenette, and quiet despite mere full capacity.
- Staff are outstanding including checking, kitchen, cleaning. Everyone is professional and courteous. Facilitybisnsonclran and comfortable. Great location and ample parking.
Residence Inn Des Moines West at Jordan Creek Town Center
This Residence Inn is part of the Jordan Creek complex, which includes several restaurants and a shopping center. The hotel has an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Every suite at Residence Inn Des Moines West at Jordan Creek Town Center features a fully-equipped kitchen. In addition, all suites are equipped with satellite TV, hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.A hot breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are plenty of restaurants within a short walk, including Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine BarResidence Inn Jordan Creek is 2 miles from Glen Oaks Country Club and a mile Valley View Aquatic Center. It is 12 miles to both downtown Des Moines and the city’s international airport.
- Great location, close to the interstate and to Jordan Creek Mall. Lots of restaurants very nearby. We also liked that there was an indoor pool and hot tub. Nice to have an ice maker in your room, and the kitchen.
- Our room was very large plenty of room for all of us.
- The location and the way the building was structured to allow a better view of the outside.
Excellent comfort in the rooms, with nice separate vanity/mirror/sink area.
Very clean& comfortable beds. Nice natural lighting.
- I enjoyed being able to go to the Lobby and have some tea and/or coffee. Also we came in late and wanted a little ice cream and they had a nice variety of ice cream treats to choose from. Thank you!!
Top Hotels In Commerce Iowa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Commerce Iowa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Commerce Iowa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Commerce Iowa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!