10 Best Hotels To Stay In Commanster Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Commanster Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Commanster Belgium Luxembourg:
Parkhotel Villa des Effats Vielsalm
One of our top picks in Vielsalm.Situated on a beautiful private estate, this charming house has homey rooms and the cozy sun room offers a wonderful view of the green surroundings.The Hotel Villa Des Effats provides you with a comfortable base in the heart of the lovely Salm Valley. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and plan which outdoor activity you want to start the day with.You can leave your car at the hotel’s private parking and go hiking or biking in the neighborhood. The closed garage for bicycles and motorbikes is available for free. You can also easily reach the center of the city by foot, just 1,000 feet from the hotel.Unwind in the warm atmosphere of the lobby and have a delicious meal in the restaurant. Throughout the hotel you can make use of Wi-Fi internet access to keep up with your email.
Staff very friendly
Location great, jacuzzi & room amazing
Good location, friendly staff and clean room (suite)
10min Drive from Baraque de Fraiture.
- Friendly staff, nice location – had a very good night sleep 🙂
- Er waren, denken we, op dit moment nog weinig gasten maar er was een prima ontbijt met vers gekookte eieren naar persoonlijke wens.
- Leckeres Frühstück, netter Service, sehr familäre Atmosphäre …
- Staff very friendly
Located in Saint-Vith in the region of Liege Province, 30 miles from Durbuy, Hotel Steineweiher features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with cable channels.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Monschau is 20 miles from Hotel Steineweiher, and Spa is 18 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The surroundings, view on the lake, nice restaurant, great breakfast
- Lovely breakfast and very nice owners. Super quiet. We weren’t up for a big dinner but when we went into town for a light dinner of possibly salad, etc., we discovered that most of the restaurants close on Wed night. Meanwhile, the hotel’s restaurant seemed packed even tho a few were open in town. So the restaurant must be well-considered.
The location is beautiful, next to 2 lakes! A walking path is around the lakes for a nice view of the hotel which is furnished and presented completely in old style – something different 😉
The room was comfortable with a queen size bed and a nice bathroom with Bath, it was a bit dark in the Room but good for sleeping.
Restaurant had good quality food and prices were acceptable.
It was quite cold in the morning, so the owners allowed me and my small teckel to enjoy breakfast inside, which was nice!
A charming family run hotel speaking mainly German, then French and English.
The staff go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable and relaxed.
This is not a modern trendy hotel so it won’t suit many, but if you value relaxed surroundings and the best food you will eat all holiday (the chef is top notch Michelin-type standard, and frankly a good reason alone to choose this hotel!).
Decor is old and our bathroom was dated, but the polite staff and stunning food more than make up for it.
Avoid room 3 as it has a squeaky bed that you can probably hear from the car park.
We plan to go back, and perhaps that is the best compliment you can make. Highly recommend for a relaxed time and/or a base close to Spa. Safe ample parking.
Family owned hotel and therefor everything has a personal touch: The very friendly and efficient staff and the decoration. People may find it outdated but we like these type of hotels. We absolutly loved to stay here.
Dinner was very good, for main dish we had trout that was excellently prepared.
Hotel Les Myrtilles
Showcasing a playground and sauna, Hotel Les Myrtilles is located in Vielsalm, just 29 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 21 miles from Hotel Les Myrtilles, and Monschau is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The location was good. There is a small parking in front of the main entrance but plenty of free parking in front of the church and further downhill (about 3 minutes walk). Bed was very comfortable.
- We were very happy with the room: modern and clean. Good breakfast-buffet
- The breakfast was good, the room was spacious with a comfy bed. But overall – the owner & manager was fantastic – would recommend to anyone!
- la proximité du center parcs et du centre, le calme
- Zeer mooie kamers. Niet groot, maar mooi en comfortabel. Wij boekten 2 kamers, en aan de receptie vroeg men meteen of we die graag naast elkaar hadden. Heel behulpzaam en correct personeel. Ontbijt is basic, maar eigenlijk is alles aanwezig voor een goed en stevig ontbijt. Topadresje voor een weekendje Ardennen.
Relaxhotel Pip Margraff
Located in Saint-Vith, 30 miles from Durbuy, Relaxhotel Pip Margraff features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Monschau is 20 miles from Relaxhotel Pip Margraff, and Spa is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Nice rooms with great modern bathroom. Breakfast was nice, it was a buffet with really nice fresh pastries.
We liked the swimming pool as although it is indoors, it felt open and was lovely and warm
Nice, clean rooms
Very nice wellness with everything we needed
- Friendly staff, good beds, very good half-board with excellent dinner with good value for money.
- very spacious bathroom and very good wellnes. Friendly staff and free parking infront of the door.Nice meal in the restaurant, also the breakfast was more than enought with even smoked salmon , overal an outstanding hotel.
- nice tastefully decorated rooms, good restaurant, nice spa area
- Nice rooms with great modern bathroom. Breakfast was nice, it was a buffet with really nice fresh pastries.
Taste the local flavors of the land of Salm and the Springs of the river Ourthe, while enjoying the picturesque surroundings of the family-run Hotel Saint-Martin.In the beautiful village of Ardennes, Gouvy you will find this most charming hotel restaurant. Located in building, constructed from natural stone, this hotel offers traditional atmosphere with modern comfort. You can also use the free Wi-Fi internet and free parking.If the weather is nice, you can relax on the grounds. The owner prepares creative and regional dishes that will make your mouth water.Take advantage of the excellent cycling and hiking routes in the environment to fully appreciate the natural beauty of the area.
- Nice setting, well presented. Comfy bed and although I went with a group of friends was a place I would return to with the wife.
We loved the care & attention from the owners. We asked for an “early” breakfast and that was no problem.
The food is excellent and presented in a way you would not expect in a small village hotel.
Rooms are clean and functional.
The location is very quiet – guarantee for a good night of sleep !
Parking facility is on premise and spacious.
- ontbijt was goed zeer vriendelijke mensen niets op aan te merken
- Uiterst vriendelijke ontvangst, ruime, warme, gerenoveerde badkamer. Lekker ontbijt met eerlijke producten
- Ik kan enkel maar positief zijn over het geheel van het verblijf. Kamers, ontbijt en restaurant s’avonds.
Hotel Val de l’Our
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Val de l’Our offers accommodations in Burg-Reuland. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Monschau is 25 miles from Hotel Val de l’Our, and Spa is 24 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 43 miles away.
Both dinner and breakfast were excellent.
We use this hotel regularly to meet with friends, and were never dissappointed.
- Very Nice location, friendly staff, nice swimming pool. Good and comfortable room.
- Nice big room, very good food and drink, excellent breakfast.
- The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was very good and the rooms were of good quality, clean and tidy. The hotel has many facilities which would be best made use of in the summer, the location is also very nice.
het ontbijt was heel goed, met extra aandacht voor een sterkere koffie van Mevrouw, de eigenaresse. 2 maal een bijzonder goed diner in sfeervolle eetzaal. Goede wijnkaart : alleen Franse wijnen maar de keuze hierin is top,
- Both dinner and breakfast were excellent.
Hotel Burg Hof
In the idyllic surroundings of Burg Reuland, Hotel Burg Hof features a restaurant with a large backyard terrace. It features basic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private bathroom facilities.The rooms are simply furnished and come equipped with cable TV and a small sitting area.At the restaurant, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning. For dinner, it features game, fish and meat specialties. The bar has a wide range of typical Belgian draft beers as well as Trappist beers.The area is ideal for long hiking and cycling trips. The borders of Luxembourg and Germany are both 10 minutes away by car.
- Very friendly, huge rooms – very comfortable and clean. Good value for money given the premiums that would need to be paid elsewhere whilst the Grand Prix is going on at Spa
- Friendliness of the staff. Balcony bar/restaurant.
- Rooms are spacious, wellequipped with modern facilities. The host was welcoming and helpful, offering good food at the restaurant both for breakfast and dinner. Spacious parking area. Very good wi-fi. The position is excellent if you are looking for a quiet stay in the country.
Eating on terrace overlooking trout pond
Very friendly staff
Very good location for Spa Grand Prix
Nice local scenery Belgium & Luxembourg
As we have limited mobility we asked for a ground floor room with a shower which we were given.
The evening meal was most impressive.
Gourmet Hotel Zur Post
Located in Saint-Vith, 30 miles from Durbuy, Gourmet Hotel Zur Post features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service, valet parking and a hairdresser’s at the property.Monschau is 20 miles from Gourmet Hotel Zur Post, and Spa is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 39 miles from Gourmet Hotel Zur Post.
De sfeer in het restaurant: zeer vriendelijke bediening.
Wijn en eten zijn goed.
- het was heel fijn dat perfect rekening gehouden werd met de gluten- en lactose-intolerantie van mijn partner.
- Tolles Restaurant. Kreative und sehr anspruchsvolle, leckere Gerichte. Guter Wein. Freundliche, authentische Bedienung. Sehr aufmerksam. Rundum gelungen.
- Es war rundum fantastisch. Habe im Leben noch nicht so hervorragend gegessen!
- Het diner ‘s avonds was fantastisch en de Michelin ster zeker waardig. Ook heel attente en vriendelijke bediening.
- De sfeer in het restaurant: zeer vriendelijke bediening.
Hotel Du Moulin
Du Moulin, a picturesque country house set on landscaped grounds, includes original features and a spacious shaded terrace. It offers fishing and hiking nearby and has a large wine cellar.Hotel Du Moulin has simple yet functional rooms with country-style décor and a TV. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The hotel restaurant serves classic French cuisine inspired by modern tastes and regional specialties. Guests can enjoy a daily Continental breakfast in the cozy dining room.
the atmosphere in the hotel: the art deco elements
The dinner is one of the best in the EU.
And also breakfast!
- Friendly service, recently refurbished rooms with comfortable beds and good restaurant as well as very nice terrace / garden.
Dinner and breakfast were top quality.
Good location when visiting the National Parks of eastern Belgium.
- A lovely location, nice and quiet but a bit off the beaten track
- the atmosphere in the hotel: the art deco elements
Romantik Hotel le Val d’Amblève
The elegant 4-star Romantik Hotel le Val d’Amblève is set in a green valley in the center of the beautiful Ardennes. Enjoy comfort, peace and lovely landscapes.Nestled in a pretty park with centuries-old trees, the Romantic Hotel Le Val D’ambleve is known for its high standard of comfort, peaceful atmosphere and excellent cooking.The abbey, museums, music scenes, theater, thermal baths, race tracks, golf courts, ski area, and hiking paths are all in the nearby area.
The breakfast was delicious. We had dinner as well and it was very nice!
Our room was comfortable (except from a small comment regarding the bed). Unfortunately we did not have the opportunity of using the wellness facilities of the hotel.
Despite the construction works going on in the hotel, we had a very pleasant stay and we almost did not notice the construction works…
- alles was perfect en het restaurant is een aanrader.
- Good room with English TV channels as a bonus, first class meal in the restaurant. Great people.. helpful and friendly.
- The staff were excellent. Thanks to Lars for assistance with a rental car problem and for being so generally helpful and warm.
- The breakfast was available at 07.00 hr, as many people were there on holidays with late breakfast
- The breakfast was delicious. We had dinner as well and it was very nice!
Top Hotels In Commanster Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Commanster Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!