10 Best Hotels To Stay In Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Comblain-au-pont Liege Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vakantiecentrum Relaxhoris offers accommodations in Xhoris, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and mini-golf at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Valkenburg is 31 miles from Vakantiecentrum Relaxhoris, and Liège is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I liked that I could bring my dog and that accommodation was very comfortable and clean.
- Breakfast was super – liked the dinner to. It is located in a very quite town, nice for piece and quite. Many hiking routes in the surroundings. Shower facilities were as advertised outside the room – but a good shower with hot water. great value for money.
- An amazing property with amazing cooperative staff, the team support exceeded all my expectations
- Perfect for family with kids. Swimming pool, mini golf, indoor sport facility, games in the bar were all included in the price. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Bar has nice food and drinks for a very good price.
– Excellent breakfast
– Nice swimmingpool
– It is a little bit crowdy, so when you are travelling by yourself, you are never alone at this place
Hôtel/Restaurant à la Ferme
Surrounded by nature, Hotel a La Ferme is on the banks of Ourthe River, supplying guests with spacious accommodations, a restaurant, a large terrace with river view and free access to an indoor swimming pool. Free private parking and a playground are provided.The rooms at Hotel a La Ferme have a sitting area, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms have free Wi-Fi access and/or a bathroom with a whirlpool tub.Guests can have French and regional dishes out on the terrace at the waterside, in the on-site restaurant or in the intimate dining room.Sy Train Station is 150 feet from the hotel. Hamoir and its Train Station are a 12-minute drive away. Liège is 30 miles from Hotel a La Ferme.
- Really lovely location. The owners and the staff were very friendly and helpful
- Quiet location next to the water. Very nice restaurant. Good breakfast.
- A great little hotel in a beautiful setting.The room and the bed were very comfortable. A lovely big shower cubicle. The swimming pool, we only stayed one night but we used it twice. A lovely dinner on the terrace overlooking the river watching the ducks and a kingfisher flew past at breakfast.
Everything was perfect!
Great points were: friendly staff, organic breakfast, swimmingpool, cleanliness
- Superb restaurant – excellent dinner and breakfast. Really friendly staff. Lovely and well presented room.
Chateau De Harzé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chateau De Harzé offers accommodations in Aywaille, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Aachen is 30 miles from Chateau De Harzé, and Valkenburg is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from Chateau De Harzé.
- Beautiful surroundings and property, amazing hotel, loved it!
- Breakfast was excellent, personally cooked and served to your preference. Nice spacious room, toilet separate from bathroom, good view over surrounding green.
- Beautiful building. Lovely room with character. Peaceful location.
- The room was spacious with a good bed to sleep in. The breakfast was excellent and overall the stay was very good stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Fabulous Chateau. Breakfast excellent. Beautiful location.
Hostellerie De La Poste
Hostellerie De La Poste is located on the edge of the Ardennes, in a quiet village along the Ourthe River. The hotel has a unique collection of Belgian weapons.This renovated hotel offers 6 romantic rooms which each have a unique theme. Each room has free Wi-Fi.Hostellerie De La Poste serves gastronomical meals with local products, prepared by the owner himself.During your stay you can take walks in the forest or kayak on the river. Durbuy is 9 miles away.
- the hostellerie is located directly next to a train station but this is not often used. The busy road in front is a bit of an issue if you are a light sleeper and you sleep in the front of the building. the room had a bathroom seperate from the toilet which was nice. the bed was great. The breakfast is ok but not more. The price we paid was a bit much for the location especially compared to a hotel we visited in the same region on our way back from our holiday destination. on booking.com its says you need to reserve a parking space for 10 euro’s, but you really don’t need to. there is plenty of free parking space near the hostellerie.
- Friendly and helpful staff. (They dried our wet clothes in their dryer). Garage for our bikes. Comfortable room, good restaurant
- Breakfast and dinner, excellent. We stayed manly to sleep. My brother and I went to the F 1 race at Spa
Very romantic with a free standing bath and toilet in the “middle” of the bedroom.
Exquisite restaurant with all fresh food.
- Located in a small town Hamoir the property offers 6 rooms of different styles. The hotel is run by a husband and wife, both speak reasonable english and resolve all of your needs. The rooms are of average size but nicely decorated with everything you need. Breakfast is a little simple, no hot food like omelette or bacon, only croissants, tea, ham cheese etc. The breakfast area is superbly decorated with all medieval armory, swords, pistols, even small cannons etc, very beautiful indeed. Good location and value for money when you’re on the road trip.
Hotel Le Bonheur de Sy
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Le Bonheur de Sy is located in Ferrières. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 17 miles from Hotel Le Bonheur de Sy, and Durbuy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The location is superb. Next to the ourthe, quiet, wonderfull walks. The bedroom was clean and easily accesable.
Nice welcome, especially from Milo- the biggest dog we have ever seen!
Evening meal was excellent as was the breakfast. Room was basic but clean and comfortable.
Staff was friendly & helpfull.
- Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Food was good and the location excellent.
- Extremely friendly and helpful team. Great base for walks and the owner was knowledgeable and helpful. Lovely open log fire for after dinner comfort.
Royal Hotel-Restaurant Bonhomme
Located in Sougné-Remouchamps in the region of Liege Province, 26 miles from Maastricht, Royal Hotel-Restaurant Bonhomme features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aachen is 26 miles from Royal Hotel Bonhomme, and Valkenburg is 27 miles away. Liege Airport is 16 miles from the property.
Friendly staff family run hotel with excellent food. Comfortable room and fine bathroom facilities.
Parking on site a nice bonus. Hotel well recomended. We had a pleasent stay.
Cosy hotel in middle of cosy town! Recommendations!!!
Friendly staff with ability to speak also dutch and english!
- Great dinner menu and simple, but quality, breakfast. The room was very nice, with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was large and brand new.
- Breakfast was simple but good. Nice to have 2 rooms in 1 so that adults and children had own space.
Que ce soit lors de notre arrivée le soir ou le matin au déjeuner :Un personnel d’une extrême gentillesse et très attentionné.
La chambre correspondait à notre attente.Adaptée pour un couple et deux enfants.
Un grand lit confortable.
Une salle de bain moderne et spacieuse avec douche italienne et baignoire.
- Friendly staff family run hotel with excellent food. Comfortable room and fine bathroom facilities.
R hotel experiences
R hotel experiences is located in Sougné-Remouchamps, just 25 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Aachen is 26 miles from R hotel experiences, and Valkenburg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 15 miles from R hotel experiences.
- Bed was confortable nice room , beautifull designed and new hotel.Large parking and near to highway.view from room was nice.
- Clean hotel and professional staff. Nice design and finishes. Large parking lot. Room was very clean, and well isolated in terms of sound levels. Great breakfast – lots of choice and fresh products.
- We felt that the €15 charge for the spa or pool its too excessive, especially when we pay €120.
- Cleanliness, comfort and facilities. Breakfast buffet was really rich and good.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Pool and gym facilitates were excellent. Great breakfast and
the lunches and dinners were very good. Ideal location for visitors to the area.
Villa Des Roses
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Villa Des Roses offers accommodations in Aywaille. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Maastricht is 26 miles from Villa Des Roses, and Aachen is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 15 miles from Villa Des Roses.
- The room was clean. You can walk into the city in only few minutes.
Nice clean hotel in a quiet village. We haven’tried the restaurant but it is mentioned in michelin guide so it should be good. Good position for spa-francorchanos f1 circuit and for malmedy, bastogne and other sites of ww2 battle of the ardenne.
In the village there are bakeries, carrefour and plenty of pubs and restaurants.
- The Restaurant and the service by the owners is great.
- The location of this hotel – in the city centre of Aywaille – is fine, but all’s said with that. The room was ok, no frills.
- No tea making facilities. Faulty shower. Pokey room. Breakfast selection poor.
ibis Liège Seraing
Ibis Liège Seraing is located in Boncelles, just 21 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 27 miles from ibis Liège Seraing, and Valkenburg is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff were kind, there was good parking around the hotel and lots of eating places and supermarkets nearby, a typical Ibis hotel
- Attentive staff. Lift to first floor. Situated close to shops and restaurants. Have stayed here before and would definitely stay here again. Rooms are spacious and appreciate BBC TV available.Also possible to change the language to English on some tv programmes.
Quiet and clean room; constant temperature of shower water
Plenty of choice at breakfast
- Excellent breakfast, clean and tidy with multi language TV and comfortable beds.
- The smell of the room was awful perhaps it was used by smokers
Hotel Le Montana
Hotel Le Montana is located in Werbomont, 19 miles from Liège and 10 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Monschau is 27 miles from Hotel Le Montana, and Spa is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Le Montana.
- The breakfast was adequate but limited for hotels in this price range. The young lady who helped us tried to answer our questions. Unfortunately the night we were there all the restaurants in town were closed. The fast food restaurant nearby was very unsatisfactory.
Everything, the location was perfect. It was very comfortable. Owner was very helpful.
Special thanks to the beautiful Carolina
- Very friendly owner and good breakfast, also handy for the motorway,
- The person in the reception was very nice, the breakfast was good, the location is butiful, lots of toys for kids in the yard.
Nice breakfast, very nice staff
Good restaurant nearby
Top Hotels In Comblain-au-pont Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Comblain-au-Pont Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!