10 Best Hotels To Stay In Combarros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Combarros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Combarros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Combarros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Combarros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Combarros Castile And Leon:
Hotel Monterrey is located in Pradorrey. It offers rooms with free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a bidet. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel Monterrey you will find a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.
- Perfect for parking which looked a nightmare in Astorga. Very good and friendly restaurant next door; beware the doorstep meat portions
- Elegant entrance hall and stairs with lovely marble. Bar was also well decorated. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. Excellent tourist information from the gentleman in charge. Conveniently near the fascinating and interesting town of Astorgia. A traditional Spanish breakfast with delicious fresh orange juice, toast,butter,jams,choice of hot drinks.Family room with double and two singles (proper beds) and a large bathroom.
- El personal de recepción era muy amable y resolvió los problemas inmediatamente. Me alojé con mi familia, eramos cuatro en total y en la habitación solo había toallas para tres. Cuando lo comuniqué nos dieron en seguida un juego de toallas. Además la el baño no dispone de secador pero en recepción te prestan uno totalmente gratis.
- La atención del personal, estaba muy limpio y muy confortable de temperatura, habitaciones grandes
- Las camas muy cómodas y las habitaciones tenían buena temperatura, el agua caliente muy bien
Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos
Featuring a spacious garden and a sun terrace, La Rosa De Los Tiempos offers rooms in Carneros. There is free WiFi throughout the property and a continental breakfast is served.Rooms at this bed and breakfast featured themed décor and are heated and come with a seating area and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony with garden views.Guests are welcome to enjoy a shared lounge, a games room and a library. A free shuttle service is also offered at La Rosa De Los Tiempos. There is a grill restaurant 350 feet from the property.There is a riverside beach 0.6 mi away and León is 31 mi from La Rosa De Los Tiempos. Las Médulas is a 1-hour drive, while the historical town of Castrillo de los Polvazares is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Fernando and Rosa are excellent hosts. Though a bit out of the way if you are walking Camino it is worth it. They want to make your stay enjoyable and it was. MUCHOS GRACIAS
- This was one of our favorite accommodations of our month long trip. The owner/operators went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Each room is unique and fun. We had a great view over a stream to farm fields beyond. Great service, fun and comfortable rooms, good food. The location is a few km from Astorga, but that wasn’t an issue at all.
- Outstanding hospitality from Rosa and Fernando! Gorgeous building and room; a very short drive to town; easy to find; great breakfast with home grown tomatoes and home made jam. The ideal stay! Go you will not be disappointed! Enjoy beer and tapas in the lovely garden.
- Comfy, stylish, charming. It was a mile from the el Camino so it made our walking day a little long. later learned we could have called & they would have picked us up from town. Very helpful when luggage had been delivered to the wrong town.
- Lovely hosts, creative decoration, clean, comfortable stay. The garden looked inviting but unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it due to time constraints. Would be a perfect place to relax in the morning or afternoon.
El Descanso de Wendy
This hotel is located in Astorga, just 500 feet from the cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV.The elegant rooms at El Descanso de Wendy feature wooden floors and private bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer. Guests have access to a shared kitchen, which includes a hob, oven and microwave.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Astorga. They also offer a luggage collection service for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.You can walk to Antoni Gaudí’s impressive Episcopal Palace in just 5 minutes from El Descanso de Wendy. With good access to the A-6 and AP-71 Motorways, Astorga is a 35-minute drive from León.
- Very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Optional laundry service. Well cared for. Excellent WiFi. Gracious hostess.
- The property was convenient to the Camino route and in a quiet location. The room was spacious, clean and had AC (which I loved).
- This was an amazing place. Beautiful, clean, great staff. Highly recommend!
- Great amenities, lots of storage, spacious room (with sitting area), large bathroom, great breakfast and very nice hosts. Very close to the Camino.
- Welcoming staff, convenient to Camino route. Room was large and comfortable. Quiet street.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Located in the historic town of Astorga and next to its main square, this hotel is set on the Camino De Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Hotel Astur Plaza features a restaurant with a wine cellar, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The EntreCepas restaurant serves traditional dishes featuring meats and a wide selection of beers and wines. There is also a large lounge-cafeteria with a glass roof, where breakfast is served each morning.The rooms at the Astur Plaza have parquet floors and each comes with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the square and others are interior-facing.Guests can enjoy discounts at a spa located close to the hotel. Astorga’s Roman Museum is just 150 feet away.The Medulas Mine is 50 mi from the Hotel Astur Plaza, while León City is a 40-minute drive away.
- Clean and comfortable large room. Good location and nice staff who speaks English well.
- Great location and value. A nice breakfast to start us on our Camino.
- Location, staff, room, and restaurant were all terrific.
- The hotel was lovely and the location was excellent.
- Location was excellent and the place very clean. Staff very helpful and friendly
La Posada de Toribia
Set in a traditional town house, La Posada de Toribia is located in Val de San Lorenzo. It offers rustic-style rooms, a restaurant serving regional cuisine and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at this property have been carefully decorated. Each of them has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.This country house features a private garden area, an outdoor terrace and children’s playground.La Posada de Toribia is 3.1 mi from Astorga and 30 minutes’ drive from León.
The village cleanliness
The silence at night, ideal for a good rest
- Very clean, tidy and well maintained modern property with garage for motorbikes – excellent! Very secure too.
- A very nice and quiet location in a charming village near Astorga. Plenty of space, luxurious accommodation and an excellent breakfast. The car can be parked nearby.
- Lovely comfortable house, lovely rooms and helpful friendly owner. let us park our motorcycles in his spotless garage overnight.
- Lovely freshly made Spanish breakfast (i.e. simple) with juice squeezed to order. The owner recommended an outing by car, and I am glad he did. The drive was superb!
- The village cleanliness
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga
Set in a beautiful Art Nouveau mansion in central Astorga, this hotel is just 350 feet from Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace. It offers a spa and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga serves a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. The Chalet de Josele Restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside.The spa features a Finnish sauna, a hot tub, an indoor pool and a hydrotherapy shower.Astorga Cathedral is 500 feet from the hotel, and there are Roman ruins within a 5-minute walk. Astorga’s Chocolate Museum is just 2 minutes’ walk away.With good access to the A-6 and AP-71 Motorways, the Ciudad de Astorga is 40 minutes’ drive from León and around 1.5 hours’ drive from Oviedo. There is parking on site.
- The location was great between the Cathedral and the main shopping eating streets. The hotel was really beautiful. The bathtub was big enough for this almost 6 foot tall person!!!!!!
- Boutique hotel with spa close to the Cathedral. Rooms are outstanding, quiet and comfortable. Staff was great; hotel restaurant convenient and good
- It was a very nice hotel with outstanding location. Close to everything and Camino on the way out of town the next day. Less than 5 mins. Walk to banks, markets, cafe/bara & plaza. Right next to Gaudi Palace, a must & Cathedral.
- The staff was very helpful and concerned with a health need we had. They made arrangements for us to get to an Urgent Care facility. The taxi driver they called went out of his way to help us at a very reasonable cost, staying with us at the hospital and bringing us back with a stop at a pharmacy. The room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The bathroom was very large and excellent. It was a good shower and the double sinks were much appreciated.
- Beautiful facility in a great place. Very well done property. Thank you
Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza
Located in Santa Colomba de Somoza, Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza provides a bar and free WiFi. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some accommodations at Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Co also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms feature a closet.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Ponferrada is 26 miles from Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza, while Astorga is 11 miles from the property.
No nos dimos cuenta de la hora que era, bajamos muy tarde a cenar y ya habían apagado todo, fueron muy amables y nos prepararon la cena.
Buena atención, la habitación estaba limpia y era grande.
- La atencion del personal es excelente y muy amables. A la hora de comer es apoteósico me encanta su cocina. Si podéis tomar su sopa castellana tomarla . Os la recomiendo.
- Es un hotel rural precioso lo q mas me agrado fue las plantas q hay en la estancia y las habitaciones muy confortables
- El lugar, el trato, la habitación, la tranquilidad.
- El entorno precioso, camino de Santiago, el pueblo cuidadisimo, y el hotel excelente relacion calidad – precio. El personal muy amable y la cena estupenda, una cecina buenisima y de precio inmejorable
- No nos dimos cuenta de la hora que era, bajamos muy tarde a cenar y ya habían apagado todo, fueron muy amables y nos prepararon la cena.
Posada Real Casa de Tepa
Set in the walled town of Astorga, Casa Tepa is next to the cathedral and Gaudí Palace. This restored 18th-century palace offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.Formerly home to the Earl of Tepa, Casa de Tepa’s most famous resident was Napoleon. The house has large grounds, a gallery and a spacious library with a fireplace.Each of the Casa Tepa’s rooms is unique. Some rooms have a private balcony, a patio or a lounge. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom.The Casa is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and next to the A6 and A71 Motorways. León is about 30 miles away and Ponferrada is 37 miles away. The staff can arrange hiking or horseback riding trips.
- Luxurious and historic accommodation; probably the most beautiful of the 42 nights in Spain walking the Camiño
- The room was large and comfortable. Generous bathroom. Lots of public space to hang out with others in our party and close to the sights.
The charm of this hotel was apparent instantaneously. The innkeeper graciously welcomed me as if I were an old friend. The hotel was quiet and there were multiple other sitting areas, including a large courtyard outback to relax after a long day on the Camino.
The bathroom was large and modern and the breakfast spread was wonderful. I have never left a review for a hotel before, but this place is so special I had to give credit where credit is due!
- What was not to like! The owner of this beautiful charming home was amazing. I could of talked to him for hours about the city and his family and the home history.
- Sweet welcome! Location! Honor bar in a lovely garden/courtyard to sit and relax.
Posada Real La Lechería
Offering charming, country-style accommodations, Posada Real La Lecheria has a picturesque setting in the village of Val de San Lorenzo. It features free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Set in a former dairy, La Lecheria maintains original features including beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Its luxurious rooms have bright décor and some feature a balcony.The Posada’s restaurant offers a range of innovative traditional cuisine from the León region. The spacious lounge area features a fireplace and a library.The Maragatería region is ideal for walking. Astorga is a 5-minute drive from the Posada while León can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Restaurant was amazing!! The small village very beautiful and peaceful.
- We have been traveling in Spain for a month. Favorite place so far. Owner, María, helpful and place designed with such attention to detail. Very modern facilities in 300 year old building. Bathroom had jet shower. Marble, exposed brick, wood. Flowerfilled balconies. Stay here! You will love it. If you need to leave early, a picnic breakfast will be left for you. Excellent dining in restaurant.
- Really cute place and would have enjoyed the restaurant as it is highly rated but it was closed on Sundays. Would stay again and highly recommend.
- The food in the restaurant is innovative and beautifully served.The staff are excellent,professional and friendly.
- The interior design, decoration, cozy spaces, beautiful surroundings
Hotel El Paso Honroso
Located next to the river in the town of Hospital de Orbigo, El Paso Honroso features functional rooms with a plasma TV. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free on-site parking.The cafeteria at Paso Honroso serves traditional homemade food, such as grilled fish and seafood. Guests can relax in the hotel’s bar.The hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and wooden floors. They also come with a private bathroom.León Airport is 16 mi from Hotel El Paso Honroso while León Golf Club is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Fishing is popular in the nearby Orbigo River.
- Friendly staff but it’s really like a motel 8 in the US, and it’s alongside a semi highway, 10 minutes from the center of town. Since temperatures dropped into the 50s (F), the heat came on and could not be turned off. It was way too warm all evening long for me. Plus, and I’m surprised this is true in Spain, you need your door key to lock the door from the inside – very illegal in the US.
- The cafeteria on the premises served dinner courses throught day & evening
- Very much like a highway motel/hotel in North America. On the highway with gas station and restaurant. Ok location if driving but an 8 minute walk off the Camino. That said, was clean, comfortable with very good A/C and the breakfast we had in the morning was good. Supper wasn’t served until 9 PM so we missed it.
- Room was away from the front of the building making for a quiet nights rest. Air conditioning was nice to have being it was very warm when we got there.
- Just had coffee in morning but staff so nice on my arrival on Monday aft. gave me lovely cake with my coffee.
Top Hotels In Combarros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Combarros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!