10 Best Hotels To Stay In Comares Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Comares Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Comares Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comares Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comares Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Comares Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Comares Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Comares Andalucía:
Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos
Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos is offering accommodations in Comares. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is offered.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom, some rooms at Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos also offer a terrace. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at the accommodation.The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Málaga is 22 miles from Hotel-Museo Molino de Los Abuelos, while Nerja is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great place, great location. I was just asked to rate the “swimming pool” (where isn’t one), which wasn’t an issue for us, but they should probably take it off of the listing.
Beautifully decorated interior… very very interesting building, stunning views and wonderfully polite staff. Good breakfast (well, it what I like, anyway!)
It’s a real gem for those that appreciate something different, not just all the mod cons
- Location is amazing and the property is full of history being in the same family for many generations and had previously (I believe) been the local Olive Press. The owner was brilliant and got out of bed at 2am to let us in as we had a really late flight.
- Stunning location, excellent staff, good food, a wonderful price for a lovely slice of Spanish history. Staff could not have been more helpful.
- Views were amazing as were our hosts. Really made us feel welcome
Active Andalus has an outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area, a garden and terrace in Comares. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. This pet-friendly inn also has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Málaga is 25 miles from Active Andalus. Malaga Airport is 31 miles from the property.
Relaxed chilled and fantastic location for exploring. Breakfast is excellent and the hosts are great. Phil and Simone will direct you to all the attractions, places to visit and are very knowledgeable of the local and wider area.
There are all the facilities that you will need (full kitchen at your disposal).
There is even a local tavern only 5 mins walk with a lovely family running it.
- The owners of the property went above what would be expected to help us during our stay. Scenery spectacular and wonderful peace and quiet.
- Praktycznie wszystko się podobało. Pokoik niezbyt duży, ale urządzony ciekawie, stylowo. Łazienka mała, ale można się zmieścić. Śniadania smaczne, elegancko podane przez gospodarzy. Gospodarze, którzy zamieszkują na miejscu (zajmują parter) bardzo dobrze znają język angielski, są mili, uprzejmi i pomocni. Kuchnia i jadalnia dobrze wyposażone. Do tego fajny basen, w którym nawet popływałem i było miło po trudach zwiedzania Malagi. Bardzo ładne otoczenie samego obiektu – egzotyczne (dla Polaka) rośliny. Urokliwe widoki z zajmowanego pokoju i całego obiektu.
- Lo que más me gustó del alojamiento es el trato recibido por los dueños, te hacen sentir como si estuvieras en tu propia casa, un espacio realmente excelente para disfrutar de la tranquilidad. Muy recomendable.
Traumhafte, ruhige Lage, super nette und sehr hilfsbereite Leitung der Unterkunft. Englisch und Deutsch. Perfektes Frühstück(engl. oder continental). Selbstversorgerküche wenn gewünscht.
Tolle, liebevoll eingerichtete Zimmer.
Spannende Anfahrt mit fantastischen Ausblicken.
- Relaxed chilled and fantastic location for exploring. Breakfast is excellent and the hosts are great. Phil and Simone will direct you to all the attractions, places to visit and are very knowledgeable of the local and wider area.
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya
Hotel Restaurante Atalaya is a 10-minute walk from the center of Comares. It offers a sun terrace, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking. The hotel offers beautiful panoramic views towards the sea.Each heated room has a balcony and comes with a fan and TV. There is a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast is offered at Hotel Restaurante Atalaya for an additional cost. There is a bar and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant.The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service. An airport shuttle service is available from the tour desk for a supplement. There is a municipal swimming pool 150 feet away. Vélez-Málaga is 14 mi away and it is 17 mi to the sea.
- Very nice stuff. Food was great. I would absolutely recommend this little nice place with a wonderful view.
- Beauty of location , peace, traditional Spanish village
- The scenery and thus the view from the window is espectacular. Staff was kind and helpful.
- Friendly staff and nice location with great views from terrace.
- The views from this hotel are amazing. The staff were attentive and helpful
Balcón de los Montes
Located in the picturesque, whitewashed village of Colmenar surrounded by countryside scenery, the hotel’s location has convenient road access for reaching the beaches of the Costa del Sol.This small, charming hotel is a good destination for those who are looking for the serenity of a village setting with splendid, surrounding, landscape and using it as a base for visiting other whitewashed villages, cities and the coast. Just a half an hour drive from the center of Malaga and airport, the coast and several golf courses, the traditional Andalusian village has all you need from shops, bars and restaurants, as well as a regular bus service to Malaga.Colmenar is the main village within the Los Montes de Malaga nature reserve which encompasses the majority of the Guadalmedina river bowl.
- The food is fantastic (maybe limited though if you are veggie or vegan!). We really enjoyed the local mountain meats (goat, ox tail, steak, lamb chops, rabbit, chicken) and the prices are extremely reasonable. Breakfast was basic but good and was on from 9am to 12. We had a Junior Suite. The first night the jacuzzi did not work so we were moved to the other suite for the rest of the stay. Beds were comfortable and heating was good, as it can get cold at night in the mountains. There is very little in Colmenar, but it is a great location for exploring, if you have a car. We went to Nerja, Frigiliana, Velez-Málaga and Málaga. The staff were very friendly and helpful although limited English was spoken. Luckily my school Spanish kicked in and we all got by.
- Everyone is friendly. Colmenar is a beautiful village we will definitely return.
- The facilities and the location. The area is a quiet small town with lovely views so it was ideal for relaxing and the longer break I needed. The rooms were spacious and clean. The wifi in the rooms works relatively well even for streaming. The restaurant is open most of the day so it’s easy to order a meal.
- A warm welcome, great hospitality, and in the restaurant the paletilla de cordero was outstanding
Our room was enormous, very clean and with fab views.
Staff were pleasant and efficient.
The hotel is situated a short walk from the centre of Colmenar and has plenty of free street parking.
Hotel Arco del Sol
Located in Colmenar, 14 mi from Málaga, Hotel Arco del Sol features a barbecue and children’s playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Hotel Arco del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a business center, gift shop, and shops at the property. Painting courses by a professional painter as well as Spanish courses are available for a surcharge.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 22 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol, while Fuengirola is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 mi from Hotel Arco del Sol.
Family operated in located Hostel in a country setting. Perfect location to take a break from the hectic, busy, crowded tourist towns. Access to Malaga and Granada an easy drive via good roads. Our balcony faced olive orchards and the mountains.
Delicious food, is served by warm friendly and helpful staff! The rooms are large, very clean and bright!
We extended our stay, not wanting to leave this co for table and friendly hostel.
- Very friendly, family run, country hotel away from the mass tourism. Super food. Nice air conditioned rooms. Very good value for money.
- Beautiful location and a wonderful experience in a family run rural community establishment.
Fabulous people. Antonio & his wife, Rosa, and their son, Juan were amazing. They were happy, friendly, professional, warm, charming We had the best huge steak🥩 dinner. It was cooked to perfection and complete with dessert. Try the contesa ice cake with thin chocolate layers. It’s heavenly. We would live here if possible. We stayed one night and fell in love with the people.
We would stay there again and again. Antonio is a perfect host. Marvelous, friendly extends heartfelt hospitality in a big way. Yes stay here and enjoy Rosa’s cooking.
The owners made us feel very welcomed and did everything possible to make our quick overnight stay a delight.
- Family operated in located Hostel in a country setting. Perfect location to take a break from the hectic, busy, crowded tourist towns. Access to Malaga and Granada an easy drive via good roads. Our balcony faced olive orchards and the mountains.
Las Orquideas Hotel Spain
Located in Los Romanes, 17 mi from Málaga, Las Orquideas Hotel Spain features a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and windsurfing. The hotel also offers bike hire. Torremolinos is 24 mi from Las Orquideas, while Benalmádena is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The room was attractively decorated. The walk in shower was good. The views are stunning from all the balconies.
- Amazing views and location! The staff was very attentive and helpful!
- Beautiful rooms, beautiful view, very calm and peaceful.
- the views were amazing and the owner was brilliant even cooked us egg and bacon for breakfast!
- Super hotel, lovely rooms nice staff and excellent breakfast
B Bou Hotel La viñuela & Spa
One of our top picks in Viñuela.Recently declared as best rural hotel in province of Málaga, it is located right in the heart of la Axarquia, beside the reservoir of La Viñuela and at the foot of the Sierra Tejeda mountain range.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel feature elegant décor and include satellite TV, phone, mini-bar and safe. The private bathrooms feature a magnifying mirror and hairdryer.Its exquisite decoration, modern facilities, restaurant, pools and gardens, all make the hotel la Viñuela the ideal place for a relaxing break close to nature.La Viñuela reservoir is 150 feet from the property while Torre del Mar beaches are 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 34 mi from the property.
The location is amazing, staff very polite. Everything was spotless! We stayed overnight and ate in the restaurant, lovely local goat dish.
Waiter was very attentive without being overbearing.
It was my birthday (which I hadn’t mentioned when booking but they had copied our passports on arrival) and they appeared with a bottle of bubbly, courtesy of the hotel, to the room, which was such a lovely touch.
I would definitely recommend this beautiful hotel in the Axarquia to anyone looking for a romantic weekend away, wanting to explore the area, or holding a function. They host weddings here and the location, by Lake Vinuela is a perfect backdrop!
Rooms are lovely.
Amazing view from balcony.
Underfloor heating in the bathroom which is a really nice touch.
Waiting staff friendly
- Staff was friendly and helpful. They arranged a complete breakfast for us an hour before the regular breakfast time when we had to leave early.
- This is a place where the location is almost everything, sure the food really great and very well presented and served by an excellent team of chefs and waiters and the rooms are fine but certainly basic where we were, however when your sitting in the open restaurant and the beautiful sunshine illuminates a dreamy garden and the shimmering waters of the lake (ok reservoir if you must!) then that’s the reason to go there and who could want more than that, extremely romantic place.
- Beautiful hotel, great view, it is close to all big cities!!! And absolutely wonderful restaurant
- The location is amazing, staff very polite. Everything was spotless! We stayed overnight and ate in the restaurant, lovely local goat dish.
Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia
One of our top picks in Alcaucín.Located the Alcaucín Valley, Hotel Rural Cortijo de Salia is set in a restored Andalusian farmhouse with an outdoor pool and gardens. Its terrace offers fantastic views of the mountains.Hotel Cortijo de Salia is located in the rural Axarquía region, famous for its charming whitewashed villages. The property is 31 mi from Málaga and next to the Sierra de Tejada Nature Reserve. Viñuela Lake is 3.7 mi away, while the beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a 30-minute drive away.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional regional cuisine, using fresh produce. Meals can be served on the terrace, overlooking the Sierra Tejeda Nature Reserve.Each air-conditioned room at Cortijo de Salia has a balcony with wonderful mountain views. They feature terracotta tiled floors and charming rustic décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities.
- Beautiful location. Garden is amazing with fruit trees. Staff is very helpfull. Breakfast is very nice.
- Lovely breakfast, good choice for dinner, fresh produce, very accommodating staff, well maintained gardens, views fabulous. Terrace from room lovely.
- Having stayed here before, we were very pleased to find that the ambience had not changed. Loved the peace and quiet and the staff are all very helpful. Although the menu is not extensive, the food is always very good and the wine reasonably priced.
- This is well run and friendly small hotel. It is in a quiet and peaceful location, well away from the tourist trail. So ideal for a tranquil break, especially given the pleasant garden, terrace and pool. The reasonable value for money menu (evening meals only) was varied but not over amibitous at the expense of quality. Service was at all times efficient but still sincere and unhurried. Rooms are basically furnished but comfortable and in keeping with the small country hotel style. That said, the wireless internet signal was better than in many large city hotels I’ve stayed in! There is not a great deal in the local area altough the local villages are fairly charming and the coastal towns, beaches and Malaga only about an hour away if you have a hire car. Recommended highly for its class and value for money.
- The whole place felt like a home away from home. This is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the local area.
Hotel Restaurante El Corte
One of our top picks in Casabermeja.Hotel Restaurante El Corte is located on the A-45 road, 1.2 mi from Casabermeja town and close to Montes de Málaga Nature Park. It features air-conditioned rooms with mountain views and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this hotel offer a TV, safe and private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Restaurante El Corte features a 24-hour café bar. There is also an à la carte restaurant, which serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.Málaga and the beautiful coast are only 15 minutes’ drive away. There is a bus stop just opposite the hotel.
- Location was selected for proximity to Malaga airport for flight the next day. This worked great, ~30min to airport. Breakfast was local/regional and good. Rooms were normal and clean.
- Ideal location to stop off to or from Malaga airport will recommend this hotel to friends for sure.
El Corte is excellently situated for travellers to or from Malaga eg if you have a plane that arrives quite late. It is on the main road to Granada and Seville, just at the top of the coastal escarpment. So about 30 mins from the airport.
The hotel is modern and the rooms comfortable. The restaurant is excellent – we have eaten there before when passing. And, the kitchen doesn’t close until 10.30 and is open from 6.30.
We had the opportunity accidentally to set the staff a test – and they passed well. We were overcharged when we checked out – all my fault as I had not briefed my wife correctly. The person on check out charged a standard tariff and we had obtained a special rate. But when the mistake was noticed and we emailed the hotel they replied immediately and credited the overpayment to our card.
- the Hotel was easy to find. The location was very good for Malaga airport and the village nearby had a selection of restaurants and bars.
- Friendly hotel not too far from airport, we always used it when flying to or fromMalaga
This hotel is located in the historical center of Axarquia, just 1.2 mi from Torre del Mar Beach, Baviera Golf Course and Caleta de Vélez Marina.The Hotel Dila’s modern rooms include wooden floors, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and air conditioning. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Dila has a sauna and hot tub where you can relax. Staff at the 24-hour reception can help booking restaurants, guided tours and other events.Hotel Dila is located only a few feet from the town council building and the Palace of the Marquis of Beniel. This is the ideal place from which to discover every corner of this cultural city, with its monuments dating from the 13th and 16th centuries.
- A lovely little hotel right in the town, we got the bus from Malaga & it stopped 2min walk from the hotel, the Spainish owner who greeted us was very friendly and the room was really airy & clean, we hope to stay longer next time.
- Good location, very central. Just not a very lively town but hotel Dila is not to blame for that. A fridge in the room!
- Everything was great, very clean and modern, great value for money, great staff.
- Situación, facilidad para aparcar cerca, tranquilidad e instalaciones para el precio que tenía
- Ubicación excelente. Habitación muy confortable. Limpio.
Top Hotels In Comares Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Comares Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Comares Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Comares Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!