10 Best Hotels To Stay In Comala Colima – Top Hotel Reviews
Comala Colima is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Comala Colima. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Comala Colima. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Comala Colima. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Comala Colima right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Comala Colima with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Comala Colima:
Hotel Casa Alvarada
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Casa Alvarada offers accommodations in Comala, just 6 miles from Colima. Private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find concierge services at the property.Playa de Oro International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Bed was great, shower very good and breakfast awesome. All the staff were excellent. Outside area was enjoyable to sit and read or enjoy a glass of tequila after dinner.
- We liked the comfortable king bed, fan, A/C, coffee, large walk in shower and quiet room. Also enjoyed the two hikes with Jupiter the owner – very knowledgeable about flora and fauna of area. Good location near jardin.
- Great B&B in Comala. Easy access to the volcano. Jupiter (owner) is very personable and a wealth of knowledge about the area (and more). Didn’t spend much time in Comala – mostly visited the volcano sites but would return to this town it’s reminiscent of the Mexico I remember from 40 years ago. Band (not very good but great spirit) playing in the zocalo, men on horseback watching.
Wonderful staff that also speak English
Very nice breakfast
Close walk to town center
- Nice place to stay. Main square is within walking distance and Jupiter the owner is a kind person. Tour are available on site too.
Hotel Posada Comala
Located in Comala, 6 miles from Colima, Hotel Posada Comala features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Posada Comala.
- Fairly close to the plaza..you can hear the beautiful sound of the stream running from the barranca. The staff member was very nice and helpful. Thankful for the AC in the room .. Colima was hot and humid but loved it!
- No había agua caliente no salía, el precio lo pagas porque te deben de respaldar lo que ofrecen , las sábanas medias manchadas , el lugar está agradable; la chapa de la puerta no servía , las toallas muy chicas y muy delgaditas
- En la Parte de atras hay mucha vegetacion y un pequeño rio muy bonito
El hotel está bien ubicado, es viejo y lo están remodelando, por lo
mismo las habitaciones no estaban con todo el mobiliario como aparecen
en las fotos. Creo le falta que exploten publicidad del lugar, pues pasa
un río junto al hotel y se puede hacer senderismo. Tienen una bonita
terraza colindante con el río cristalino. Comala en si tiene museos y el
atractivo principal hay una escultura de juan rulfo, sentado en una
banca del jardín sosteniendo su novela pedro parámo. Una iglesia muy
bonita un pueblito mágico con mucho sabor, toda la gente muy amable.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y que hija de divirtió mucho
Concierge Plaza La Villa
One of our top picks in Colima – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Concierge Plaza La Villa is located in Colima. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa de Oro International Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel was excellent. The staff were very helpful and the hotel very clean.
- The staff are the nicest people ever .. they were so accommodating and tried to meet every request .. I will keep coming back
- Location, friendly staff, the plaza and church. We woke up to the crowing of the roosters nearby.
- the location is great around the plaza, restaurants, great bakery, and pleasent entretainment…
- Breakfast was great. The staff were really nice. The room and patio area were nice too.
One of our best sellers in Colima! Hotel Aldama offers accommodations in Colima. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa de Oro International Airport is 55 miles away.
- Colonial charm. Clean, comfortable. Quiet. Good location. Short walk to ”Los Naranjos” for a good breakfast. Diner at ”El Charco de la Higuera” for delicious regional specialties and a local craft beer!
The hotel is quiet and tranquil. And within walking distance of the main plazas.
We enjoyed our stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Close from the center.
Really nice patio to take breakfast.
Air conditioning in the room.
- Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Everything clean and ready for us. Price was very reasonable.
- The hotel is in a great location. Yoi can walk and do alot of fun things. Or take a taxi for pretty much 25-35 pesos and go anywhere in town.
Hotel La Casona de Don Jorge
One of our best sellers in Colima! Located in Colima, 6 miles from Comala, Hotel La Casona de Don Jorge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 55 miles from Hotel La Casona de Don Jorge.
- Super clean and comfortable. Both rooms and common areas attractively maintained. Extremely friendly personnel, with particular congratulations to the housekeeping staff for a job well done. Convenient location, reasonably quiet at night. Highly recommended.
- the location was nice, close to the tlaquepaque . The place did have its charm.
- RIGHT IN THE CENTRE OF TOWN . CLASSIC COLONIAL ARCHITECTURE WITH MODERN COMFORTABLE ROOMS. VERY GOOD BREAKFAST IN ATTACHED CAFE.
- Nice, clean and modern room and bathroom. Cool design of the hotel, they really have an eye for detail. Polite and helpful staff. Fast wifi. The hotel was close to the main square and shopping street. Laundry service for affordable price.
- Beautiful courtyard and rooms. Exceptionally clean. Super friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mision Colima offers accommodations in Colima. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The waitstaff was exceptional and the Manager and her staff went the extra mile when we had a flat tire on the road, had to buy a new tire and get it on the rental car.
Also the breakfast was delicious and a great bargain.
- The bed was very comfy in fact the best out f 4 hotels on this trip. The staff were fantastic in every way . The breakfast Buffett was great value and aste for the money
- Staff Was Very Friendly Judith at the front desk & Ernesto Guzman in the restaurant really went out of there way to make us feel welcome. They made sure we were well taken care of!
- Location was excellent, pool area very nice. breakfast was substancial and the Staff were great!
- The traditional style of the building and the employees
- The waitstaff was exceptional and the Manager and her staff went the extra mile when we had a flat tire on the road, had to buy a new tire and get it on the rental car.
Hotel Los Candiles
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Los Candiles offers accommodations in Colima, just 6 miles from Comala. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Los Candiles.
- Breakfast was good & was included in the price of the rom.
- La atención de la persona de recepcion una chica super amable y clara en información.
- EXISTÍA UNA LONA EN LA ENTRADA QUE DECÍA DESAYUNO GRATIS Y EN LA MAÑANA NO DIJERON QUE NO INCLUÍA EL DESAYUNO POR LA TARIFA EN LA LONA NO EXISTIA NADA DE ESO PERO EN FIN
- El hotel es cómodo, está bien ubicado creo q el precio es un poco alto, el mobiliario es un poco viejo y el wi-fi no es tan bueno
- El desayuno es rico, el personal muy cálido, propio de la gente de Colima. La ubicación excelente.
Hotel La Merced
Located in Colima, 6 miles from Comala, Hotel La Merced features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 55 miles from Hotel La Merced.
Bed very comfy, staff super friendly and helpful,
The bed was good.
Have been at this hotel many times.
- The courtyard was a beautiful spot to unwind in after a day of sights
- Location and value for very professional operation!
- The staff are great, very helpful and considerate.
- Bed very comfy, staff super friendly and helpful,
Hotel Dinastía Colima
Hotel Dinastía Colima is located in Colima, just 6 miles from Comala.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa de Oro International Airport is 55 miles away.
- When I first checked in I was asked by staff if I wanted a room with a fan, or A/C. I said fan…..All the fan rooms are downstairs. I was assigned room 156 at the end of the hall. The wi-fi signal was zero. I asked for a room with a better signal and was informed that no other rooms were open except ones with A/C. I asked how much more for A/C?….it turns out that for two nights the A/C was just 150p more. It was worth it, and the wi-fi was great. I stayed in room 207. King bed….$475p per night. I wanted a place close to the zocalo to view the Cabalgatta (horse parade). This place is it, and quiet, no traffic
- Nice old fashion hotel two blocks from main squere.Very quiet,comfy bed.
- always great to return here. safe and clean place. helpful stuff. free private parking around the corner.
- I loved Fabiola she fulfilled all our needs and was very polite and overall helpful with a beautiful personality!!!
- Locations, free parking, willingness to allow me to shorten stay at hotel without penalty.
Best Western Plus Hotel Ceballos
One of our top picks in Colima.Located in Colima in the region of Colima, 6 miles from Comala, Best Western Hotel Ceballos features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 55 miles from Hotel Ceballos.
- Thank staff were extremely helpful, the location is great, food was good and value also good.
The staff were excellent.
The location was very central.
- It is a grand old building. Very well kept. The staff were very friendly and spoke enough English to help us.
- Right in downtown, across from the Cathedral/Basilica Menor. Perfect because we went for a religious celebration. We had a nice stay here 12 years ago. They have made some major upgrades since then. Everything was just wonderful!
- I really enjoyed it. Very comfortable rooms, the crib service for my one year old daughter was very convenient. Security guards were very polite and took serious their job. Very friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Comala Colima Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Comala Colima to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Comala Colima but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Comala Colima. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!