10 Best Hotels To Stay In Colwyn Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Colwyn Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Colwyn Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colwyn Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colwyn Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Colwyn Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Colwyn Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Colwyn Pennsylvania:
Hampton Inn Philadelphia-Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Philadelphia-Airport offers accommodations in Philadelphia.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks is 5 miles from Hampton Inn PHL Airport, and The Art Institute of Philadelphia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Staff was very polite. Even called once we arrived at the room to make sure everything was ok.
- The breakfast was nice something different each day.Staff was really amazing .From the front desk to housekeeping
- I liked the coffee in the lobby whole day…Thank you!
- The bed was extremely comfortable. We felt at home. The bathroom was also really nice.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The airport shuttle operator was prompt and knowledgeable.
Aloft Philadelphia Airport
This hotel is located 5 miles from Philadelphia and is a 5-minute drive to the Philadelphia International Airport. The hotel offers free airport shuttle services and an on-site bar.aloft Philadelphia Airport features an indoor pool and a kids program. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour snack center or guest car wash. The pet-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour gym and business center.Philadelphia aLoft Airport guest accommodations include a 42-inch flat-screen TV with in-room movies and video games. A coffee maker and refrigerator are also available in every room.Please Touch Museum and the Liberty Bell are 9 miles from the Aloft Airport Philadelphia hotel. DHL International is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel and Independence Hall is also nearby.
- Great hotel close to airport with lots of amenities….excellent staff, fun happy hour, with restaurant across the street.
- The bed was comfortable and the view was spectacular on the upper floors.
- I love how the staff was very welcoming and had all the answers to my questions. The room was beautiful and the bed and pillows were oh so comfortable. Im so glad the clock was a Bluetooth speaker because it saved me money on going out to purchase one for the kids to listen to their music.
Aloft is usually my first choice for a hotel. I like the contemporary setting…
I also like their is a gym and pool at every location without fail…
- The staff was EXTREMELY kind and helpful! They were beyond pleasant and made our stay flawless and seamless! KUDOS ALL AROUND!!!!
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Four Points offers modern, air-conditioned rooms just a 6 minute drive from Philadelphia International Airport and a 15 minute drive from downtown Philadelphia. It has an on-site cafe.The spacious rooms at Four Points by Sheraton come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a desk. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available, and each room comes with a private bathroom with toiletries.Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the gym. After a workout, guests can relax in the lounge, which includes a business center. There are 4 meeting rooms.
- Sleek and modern design. Loved toiletry dispensers in the shower.
- The beds were comfortable and the staff was wonderful
- Comfy bed….refrigerator in room…friendly staff….early check in….perfect location
- Front desk was kind and fast. We stay during the winter storm of January 2018 and they were really help full. We order room service for breakfast and was really good. They do not serve food until 5:00 PM so we had to skip lunch. We could not get out of the hotel because of the weather. But we manage it with some snacks.
- Location is not too far from downtown. Parking is $10. Staff were friendly and accommodating. I was able to get a fridge brought to the room. Room was simple and clean. Some construction going on around the building, but no noise while sleeping.
Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
With a free shuttle service to Philadelphia International Airport, 4 miles away, this Courtyard hotel features on-site dining. An indoor pool and a fitness center are available. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms.All rooms at the Courtyard Philadelphia are furnished with a spacious work desk and granite bathrooms. In-room media includes cable TV, pay-per-view movies and video games.The Philadelphia Airport Courtyard provides laundry facilities. Media pods come complete with 20-inch HDTVs and electrical outlets are available in the lobby.At The Bistro, guests can enjoy breakfast or dinner complete with beer or wine. Starbucks coffee is available. Guests can also get snacks from the market.Downtown Philadelphia and the Adventure Aquarium are a 20-minute drive from the Airport Philadelphia Courtyard hotel. Citizens Bank Park Stadium is just a 10-minute drive away. Guests can utilize the GoBoard® for directions and information about local attractions.
- The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very spacious. The staff was kind and helpful and the hotel was clean. The pool area was clean and welcoming and the kids enjoyed themselves. I slept like a baby and was happy that I remembered to set the alarm. Our stay at the hotel made our visit to our family even more enjoyable. Thanks for everything!
- The room was good, clean and comfortable. The food was of limited variety but prepared well and tasted good. The servers were easily overwhelmed but very nice. The front entrance staff were excellent and very helpful. The lost and found was professional but not overly friendly. Overall, a good place and I would definitely recommend for others to stay here.
- Clean, nice bed, lots of pillows, close to airport, an outdoor door that opens so I could get fresh air.
Sofa area in room was nice.
Front desk clerk was very friendly.
- The staff were very friendly from the shuttle driver to the desk staff to the Bistro. Makes me want to return. Everyone lived up to the City of Brotherly Love.
Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport
This hotel is just a 7-minute drive from Philadelphia Airport and 5 miles from the city centre. It offers a free airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel.The rooms at the Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a tea/coffee maker and a work desk.In the mornings, the Inn Philadelphia serves a free deluxe continental breakfast prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Popular restaurants are less than 3 miles away.The well-equipped gym at the Inn Philadelphia features cardiovascular equipment, free weights, treadmills and bikes. The hotel also has an indoor swimming pool.Public transportation, which guests can use to reach the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall, is just a 5-minute walk away.
- The breakfast was really good. Parking was plenty. This hotel is right near the airport. The staff at the front desk greeted you with a smile, unlike a neighboring hotel which I ended up canceling due to the fact that we could not check in 2 hours early. My kids enjoyed the pool area with my partner. The halls were quiet for the most part and the hotel was clean. I highly recommend if you are looking in this area. Free parking is awesome, along with the complimentary delicious breakfast!! Must try their fluffy waffles and eggs. I overheard a guest telling the friendly lady working in the dining area that their eggs and sausage were the best he’d ever had and I agree!
- The breakfast was awesome! Very worth the money! We also stayed where some of the WWE wrestlers stayed and got pictures with them added to the experience of the Royal Rumble.
- Beds are comfortable and that’s important. It’s nice that they offer breakfast. Great proximity to the airport and route 95.
- How well everything was ran and well clean, and breakfast was amazing the kids loved it
- The front staff was wonderful!!! We had a snafu with our booking but she remained calm, professional, and was very friendly and helpful.
Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Airport offers accommodations in Philadelphia, just 5 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 1.2 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Airport.
- We’ve stayed here before and absolutely love the complementary breakfast. The staff is friendly and the snack bar is super convenient. The rooms are a great size and the beds are very comfortable. Will look forward to staying here again soon.
- It was clean, staff was very respectful, and breakfast was wonderful!
- Omg I fell in love with the bed/mattress ❤️❤️I wish I could’ve bought that mattress home with me and my spouse lol but I was able to ask the receptionist about how I can go about of buying one…..I heard the breakfast was good but we was never able to wake up in time for breakfast…..
- I love the fact that breakfast was included each day, on-site parking and the kitchen was nice to have because we always have to get a Philly cheese steak when we come to town. Having a place to eat and warm up your food in your room was great.
- Staff was great – “Good mornings” all around… Very good breakfast with great service, excellent large room,
Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Airport
Only minutes from Philadelphia International Airport and close to numerous area attractions and sports venues, this all-suite hotel provides spacious accommodations along with free airport transportation.With a free cooked-to-order breakfast and wireless internet access, every stay at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport is sure to be relaxing. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a free nightly evening reception as well as a modern on-site fitness center.Popular downtown Philadelphia attractions, including the Liberty Bell, the University of Pennsylvania and numerous museums are only a short drive from the Philadelphia Airport Embassy Suites. Lincoln Financial Field, home to American Football’s Eagles and Wells Fargo Center, home to hockey’s Flyers, are also nearby.
- The staff treat you like family. The hotel is very clean and comfortable well worth the price!
- I liked the breakfast and the room everything was in good condition
- The room was impeccable and the staff was super friendly! The manager and front desk agents were truly sweet and helpful. The food we ordered was delicious!!
- Breakfast and happy hour made the value of this stay.
- Chef Vinny was the highlight of my stay! Great interaction with guests, great food, and dare I say, “better Grits than my mom’s” (NOTE: There needs to be more space to receive the food once it’s done. Too many people waiting to place the order to pass food at the same location.) Front desk staff Thomas began assisting me before I even arrived. I advised that I would be arriving earlier than expected and he tried to accommodate with early check-in.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Just outside of downtown Philadelphia, this hotel is a 10 minute drive from the Philadelphia Airport and offers a 24-hour shuttle. This Microtel Inn features free Wi-Fi and a business center.Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport guest rooms offer cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. Each room is furnished with a work desk and a telephone for free local and long distance calls to the U.S.The Philadelphia Airport Microtel provides a continental breakfast every morning. A free newspaper can be found at the 24-hour front desk.The Pennsylvania Convention Center is 20 minutes by car from this hotel. Citizens Bank Park is only 10 minutes from the hotel. The Liberty Bell in historic Philadelphia is a 15 minute drive away.
- The cleanliness of the room, such as the bathroom, bed, and other amenities.
- Stayed here a few times never had an issuse, beds are soft but firm, and the rooms are always clean
- Clean. Very comfortable beds. Danielle was a very helpful Front Desk Person. Housekeeping were very accomodating.
It’s close to the airport and pretty cheap compared to other hotels in the area, but that does does come at a cost.
However, I’d probably stay there again but simply take my own coffee maker.
- Bed was comfortable, shower was great. Room was clean
Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Philadelphia Airport Marriott is located in Philadelphia, just 6 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is a few steps from the property.
- everything was very nice.. convenient, clean and comfortable
- The restaurant inside the hotel was pricey but great food! Room was clean and nice!
- My flight out of Philadelphia was cancelled. The Marriott has a skyway directly from the airport to their property. I was able to book a room and check in within an hour of my flight cancellation. Enjoyed the restaurant/lounge that evening. They made a difficult situation painless.
- The whole experience was great. The lounge/restaurant was fun, good food, great bartenders both nights. Everyone was very helpful and knew their city! Go Eagles!
- Bed was good, space was fine, bathroom was a little dirty
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport is located in Philadelphia, just 5 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- My group flew in from Texas. We greatly appreciated the beds and room’s overall atmosphere.
- I like the property of the Doubletree and greet and warm and welcome. It was nice and clean and very comfortable and very professional room service also is very professional to I would like to come back and visit DoubleTree again soon.
- The bed was comfy the and the room was spacious. Everything seemed pretty well taken care of and clean.
- The airport hotels are great locations to stay anytime of the year. Love the establishment and the layout..
- Lyndzey at the front desk was a pleasure to work with and she went over and above to accommodate my reservation. She was professional and did a great job managing a busy day. The Valet team was great too. Go Eagles!
Top Hotels In Colwyn Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Colwyn Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Colwyn Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Colwyn Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!