10 Best Hotels To Stay In Colunga Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Colunga Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Colunga Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colunga Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colunga Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Colunga Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Colunga Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Colunga Asturias:
Villa de Colunga
Set in Colunga, Villa de Colunga features an à la carte restaurant. This small hotel is within 2.5 mi of Playa La Griega Beach, Asturias Jurassic Museum and the coastal village of Lastres.Each simply decorated room at Villa de Colunga has heating, free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy traditional Asturian dishes in the Colunga’s restaurant.The property offers easy access to the Sierra del Sueve Mountains and Los Yacimientos de Icnitas de Asturias Park is just 1.2 mi away.Ribadesella and Gijón can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while Oviedo is 37 mi from the Villa de Colunga.
- Perfect quite well suited room at an exceptional price of less than 50€ right on the cameno
- This is a great place to stop on the Camino. Comfortable, clean, very kind owners. I’m tempted to stay another night! And great value!
- Nice comfy stop on the Camino. Clean rooms and nice people.
- Very clean and located near various places to eat and grocery stores. Staff was courteous overall.
- Modern. Great bathroom. Very clean. Well organised and in a fantastic little town.
Hotel La Isla
Hotel La Isla is just 1,150 feet from La Isla Beach, with views of Mount Sueve. This family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The hotel is on Spain’s beautiful north coast, in the Asturias region. The popular Costa Verde fishing port of Ribadesella is around 7.5 mi away.The hotel can provide tourist information and arrange packed lunches. It offers free bicycle storage for guests taking part in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Hotel La Isla has good access to the A-8 motorway. The Picos de Europa National Park and the Sanctuary of Covadonga are about an hour’s drive away. Other local attractions include the Asturias Jurassic Museum and Puerto Marinero de Lastres Port, which are both within 6.2 mi of the hotel.
- The receptionist checking us in was really friendly.
- Nice and clean place, right on the Camino del Norte. Good value for the price. Friendly staff.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were really helpful and cheerfull. The location is as described, a short walk to the beach which is wonderful. We have stayed in the village before and will no doubt return. When we do we would quite happily stay here again.
- Quiet , simple hotel , an easy walk to the lovely beach . Car parking was very handy . Dinner at attached restaurant good .
- Great reception, excellent spacious room, delicious meal with friendly staff, very good value for money.
Mar Del Sueve
Located on the Camino de Santiago route in Colunga, Mar Del Sueve is a traditional house offering elegant rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.The hotel building features traditional Asturian architecture and colonial design inside. There are natural materials, such as wooden ceilings and stone walls, as well as décor inspired by music.A breakfast including fresh fruit juice, homemade cakes and Asturian frisuelo crêpes is served daily.The Mar del Sueve is about 10 minutes’ drive from La Griega and La Isla beaches and there are many mountain paths nearby. Gijón is 12 miles away.
- Extremely friendly staff, nice balcony and comfortable room!
- This place gives the feel of a “Relais” class of Inn. Lovely building, rooms and outdoor patio and lounging area. The owners are very charming and we’re very helpful in assisting me in booking lodging down the road! Dinner service was simple yet delicious and breakfast was great! Definitely would go back again!
- Staff was great and food was good. Nice to eat earlier on the Camino
- Everything was perfect! The terrace full of flowers, our own balconies, food outside, it was just superb.
- Coming off the Camino this property was an oasis. The owners have done an exceptional job on creating a enchanting atmosphere at this hotel. We received exceptional service and enjoyed sitting in the patio area.
Hotel Las Vegas
One of our top picks in Colunga.Located in Colunga, Hotel Las Vegas features a terrace. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property is 1.3 miles from Museo del Jurásico de Asturias.At the hotel, each room includes a balcony. The rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Las Vegas.
- Excellent location, very clean. Friendly staff and a good price.
- Friendly and understanding staff. Great food in the busy bar/restaurant downstairs. The room was everything I needed for one night whilst walking the Camino.
- The room sizes were great and the place was comfortable. Staff were very helpful. This was a stop-over for us but we would like to come back and explore the area more. We were able to get free street parking out the front of the hotel. We also ate dinner here and it was delicious. Coffee was good too. Free wifi appreciated.
Pleasantly surprised by this perfectly positioned little hotel right in the heart of town.
Within walking distance from some great restaurants and the food on offer at this restaurant is also fantastic!
Short drive to the beach which is on a stunning coastline.
We only stayed overnight passing through but so glad we did!
- The bed was very comfortable. Dinner was very nice and available before 8.30 – unusual for Spain! Lovely location.
Hotel El Sueve
Located in Colunga, 1.7 miles from Museo del Jurásico de Asturias, Hotel El Sueve provides barbecue facilities. Each room at the 1-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a terrace. The property has a playground and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Rooms come with a TV, and some rooms contain a garden view. Guest rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 52 miles from Hotel El Sueve.
- Room is clean and comfortable. Owner is nice and friendly.
- We stopped off at various places on the Camino de Santiago de Compostela. This was very well situated for the town of Colunga. Easy walk to the centre of town and the church of San Cristobal el Real. Also the tourist office, and the beach is 1.5 km away. Beautiful, friendly, family welcome and a chance to see the burro at the end of the huge garden area.
- Warm welcome from owner who helped enormously with our travel plans!
Sitio tranquilo, sin ruidos. El lugar estaba muy limpio.
La relación calidad-precio es aceptable.
- La ubicación, la tranquilidad y la amabilidad de Laura.
Surrounded by gardens and set 2.5 mi from Lastres, Hotel Entreviñes offers attractive rooms, it features an à la carte restaurant with a terrace and a free parking on site.Each bright, heated room at Hotel Entreviñes offers views of the gardens, and comes with a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the Entreviñes’ restaurant, which offers traditional Asturian cuisine for dinner. The hotel also features a lounge area with a TV and a library.The Entreviñes is 2,650 feet from the nearest beach, and is within 10 minutes’ drive of La Griega and La Isla. The A8 Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is less than 1.2 mi from the hotel, and connects guests to Gijón and Oviedo in approximately 35 minutes.
- Private car park. Comfortable beds. Room quite spacious. Nice lady owner. Perfect for a two day trekking and walking trip. Great value as well
- Beautiful foyer and stairwell and hotel layout – very nice.
- Really nice hotel, convenient location, very clean, lovely staff. Made for a great one night stop as we do the Camino del Norte
- Helpfull, good location, off the motorway . Very quiet.
- Grrat place. We were well looked after by the lovely lady there. I would highly reccomend this hotel. Nice surroundings and ver quiet. Good food.
Hotel Los Caspios
Set between the Sueve Mountains and the Green Coast of Asturias, Los Caspios has an outdoor pool and beautiful gardens. Each cozy room offers satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Los Caspios is a characteristic country house with original stone walls. Rooms have wonderful views of the coast or mountains. They all include heating and a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Los Caspios is a 5-minute walk from La Isla Beach and many other small bays. The nearby Fito viewpoint overlooks the River Sella and the Picos de Europa.Regular busses to Gijón and Ribadesella stop outside the hotel. Los Caspios also offers free private parking for guests.
- It was really quiet and had good views of the surrounding nature. The host was very accommodating and I felt very comfortable there.
Beautiful old and charming house. Wonderful living rooms and breakfast.
The best Diego the hotel manager, he would make your stay as comfortable as possible, very well educated, attentive but never overpowering,
- Beautiful location. Beautiful setting. Very cozy living room in ancient style. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
- the hotel looks like an old country manor. very nice rooms. there are two outstanding communal rooms to spend the evenings with big fireplaces you would expect in a castle. alas no restaurant on site. the nearest one is 10min walking and rather simple.
- i usually dont care about reviewing the properties ive stayed at, but this one deserves praises all around! the host is the best ie experienced ever! the facilities and the property is amazing! it has a 3 star grade but that’s just because it doesnt have a restaurant on property, other than that it feels like a 5 stars!
Set in large gardens, El Foyu is 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Colunga. The rustic property features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with wooden beamed ceilings.Rooms have wooden floors and exposed stone walls. All include a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries; and some have a spa bath, subject to availability.There is a café-bar and packed lunches can be requested. A buffet breakfast is available and there are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Guests can relax in the library in front of the large fireplace.El Foyu offers 24-hour reception and free parking. It is around 5 minutes’ drive from beaches such as La Griega, La Isla, La Espasa and Lastres. Tito Gustillo Caves are 15 minutes away by car and it is 43 mi to the Picos de Europa Mountains.
- Comfortable beds. Lovely property with beautiful gardens.
- Helpful staff and nice property with a lot of old rural charm. The decoration of the property was especially well chosen.
There was a lovely breakfast provided every morning and the staff were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The bedroom was spacious and traditional with a large, comfortable bed. It is situated in very peaceful surroundings and we managed to great a great sleep uninterrupted.
We had a walk to the beach which was a little tricky to navigate but it was a pleasant experience in rural Spain.
The bathroom was modern and spacious.
There was a view of the countryside with horses from out window and in the distance, some sort of wild mammal could be seen entering the forrest. Fascinating!
The initial drive up to the property very picturesque.
A lot of potential, this could be a great hotel.
- Very spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, with everything that you could possibly need. Friendly staff and delicious Spanish (rather than international) breakfast. Perfect location for breaking a journey.
Hotel Lastres Miramar
Featuring sea views Hotel Lastres Miramar offers rooms with free WiFi. Located in Lastres, the hotel is 500 feet from the beach.Each room here will provide you with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hotel Lastres Miramar you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Asturias Airport is 39 mi away.
- Excellent place for romantic getaway. The restaurant is very good and we have certainly enjoyed both dinner & breakfast there.
- The Location on the ocean was great. It provided a small Spanish coastal town experience. The setting was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was able to park right next to the hotel. The breakfast was delicious and provided a good variety of food. You could eat at an outside terrace with a sweeping ocean view.
- I liked the views over the sea from the 2 large windows in bedroom & one large window on bathroom
- Views from the three windows of the (small) room, toilet/shower room and the two terrace areas were stunning; get up early to catch the sunrise! Location perfect for beach, bars/restaurants and for exploring the quaint cobbled alleyways of the village itself. Views from the top of the village spectacular. Most of the staff were wonderfully helpful and made us feel special. Restaurant meal – we choose the steak – very good. Beds comfortable.
- Good restaurant and breakfast in a great terrace with a view.
Hotel The Island
Featuring a terrace, Hotel The Island is located in La Isla. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel has a shared lounge and a bar.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Gijón is 29 miles from Hotel The Island, while Llanes is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was lovely. Ideal for what we needed on Camino. Staff were extremely helpful and efficient
- Very clean, friendly staff, fifty steps from the beach. Very cool neighborhood behind the hotel to walk around. Colunga bars and restaurants a 5 min drive.
The hotel is perfectly situated just a few metres from the beach, we stayed in July before the peak holiday period and didn’t have too much difficulty parking close to the hotel.
Colunga is a very short drive away where you will find plenty of cafés, restaurants and shops.
La Isla itself is a beautiful quite village, the beach is fantastic and there is a paddle board hire shop where you can hire out boards and wetsuits.
Our room in the hotel was very clean, well equipped, had a balcony and overlooked the beach, it could not be faulted, also the hotel allows pets which was a major consideration for us.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English as well as Spanish, the current owners are from the Netherlands.
We would absolutely go back again
- Really lovely, modern rooms, very helpful family run ! Straight onto the beach from the hotel, beautiful island opposite the beach can be reached at low tide. Parking was easy. Dogs welcomed ! Pilgrims walk and ancient trenches can be visited, aswell as stunning cliff walks either side of beach.
- The location is great and very easy to find. The stuff is nice and happy to help, they even recommended us restaurant for the dinner. The parking is free and just a few meters from hotel + I really like the view from the the room.
Top Hotels In Colunga Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Colunga Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Colunga Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Colunga Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!