10 Best Hotels To Stay In Columbus Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Columbus Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Columbus Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Columbus Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Columbus Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Columbus Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Columbus Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Columbus Mississippi:
Wingate by Wyndham – Columbus
One of our best sellers in Columbus! Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Wingate by Wyndham – Columbus is located in Columbus.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was awesome and very friendly the first I have ever stayed at a place and everyone greeted us with a smile.
- Overall the room and hotel met our expectations. Only thing we would recommend would be to upgrade the tub. At the time of arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly host. At the time of check in we had a slight hiccup with the payment however, it was resolved very quickly.
- The staff was very nice and respectful and the breakfast was pretty good with a variety.
- The staff is always so polite and accomodating and the rooms are nice and clean. This is a nice quiet facility.
- Breakfast wasn’t the same as it use to be.. Ran out of eggs seem like the food was old. Horrible food.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Columbus North
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Columbus North is located in Columbus in the region of Mississippi, just 11 miles from Cedar Point Amusement Park.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Econo Lodge Columbus
Located in Columbus, 24 miles from Starkville, River Chase Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was quite and a good environment to relax. It also was close to a store and restaurants were walking distance.
- The continental breakfast was very good. The person who checked us in was very helpful. She switched our room to a ground floor room. When there were problems with the TV and also the bolt lock on the door, she switched our room again to one that had a working TV and a bolt lock.
- The bed was comfortable to sleep in once we got past the initial shock of the place.
- Comfortable and Neat. The first room, the a/c did not work. The desk clerk came and tried to fix it. No success. Fortunately, we were able to switch to another nice room.
- It was a great Value and the rooms were nice and spacious . Staff was extremely Friendly and accommodating . Would stay there again.
Best Western Executive Suites
Best Western Executive Suites is located in Columbus, just 23 miles from Starkville.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Room was OUTSTANDING. Clean, comfortable, large, and one of the best designed we’ve experienced in our travels. It is convenient to the freeway but not so close to be noisy. The breakfast was the best we’ve seen in our travels. The staff were great. The staff at breakfast were like our best friends before we left.
- The room was spacious and very clean. Kudos to the women who work there.
- We liked the pool and the clean room,when we arrived.
- There was a wonderful variety of breakfast items. Especially enjoyed the waffles, potatoes and grits.
- Rooms were huge. We were in a building not connected to main building and had to walk through parking lot to get to breakfast and pool, but it really didn’t bother us, as parking g was great. Parked right next to room and that very convenient for seniors. Also loved double vanities!
Quality Inn Columbus
Quality Inn Columbus is located in Columbus, just 23 miles from Starkville.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels.
- Reception staff was very helpful. Clean breakfast area.
- Hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly!
- All the food and drink was good or better with the exception of the coffee from the capuchino machine which was pre-sweetened . It was so sweet we couldn’t drink it.
- Everything was decent and in order. The staff, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast was delicious.
- The location was perfect for my needs.It was close to the race track and offered many food options.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus is located in Columbus, just 21 miles from Starkville.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Breakfast was delicious, on time, and had a nice presentation within a clean area. The guest service providers in both the breakfast area and front desk were helpful and friendly. Very kind atmosphere among a diverse group of guests.
- Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was delicious and had a variety to choose from which was great!
It was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was deluxe. Staff was friendly, except one maid.
Do not know her name.
The room and bed were very comfortable
The staff friendly
- One of the nicest hotel rooms I’ve stayed in and i have stayed in some very expensive top rated hotels in our country I kept saying I was going home to my apartments when I was out with family it really felt that comfortable and the staff was wonderful for a small hometown area.
Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus, MS
Located in Columbus, 23 miles from Starkville, Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus, MS features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- Staffs were very nice and liked the atmosphere very clean and breakfast was delicious
- the staff was wonderful…here because of the hurricane as we live in st augustine fl..
- The beds and linens at Hampton Inn are my favorite. The furnishings and the bathroom with standup shower are very nice.
- I’m a grandpa traveling with three children eleven and under. They were happy, so I was happy. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the ac plenty cool, the television had a children’s channel. They enjoyed the pool, and each had a fresh waffle at breakfast. The breakfast hostess was a big help in dealing with the children.
- The staff was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable.
Hyatt Place Columbus
One of our top picks in Columbus.Located in Columbus, 23 miles from Starkville, Hyatt Place Columbus features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Breakfast was very good. Clean rooms. Very friendly staff.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Quiet rooms and great location.
- Extremely friendly staff. Very clean rooms and the Continental breakfast was one of the best I have had.
- Awesome stay. Really clean and nice room. Staff was really friendly and helpful with any questions I had.
- The location waa great. The staff was friendly and the room was very comforting.
Courtyard by Marriott Columbus
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Columbus offers accommodations in Columbus, just 23 miles from Starkville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The coffee in the room and in the lounge restaurant. All personnel displayed very friendly and caring attitudes regarding my comfort, and asked how they could help. The hotel, as expected, exceeded my expectTION
- The check in process was horrible! It took the front desk clerk an awfully long time to check us in and when he did, as I suspected, he’d charged both of our cards twice for the stay. We’re still waiting for the correct charges to appear on our card.
- Pillows felt amazing bed soft blanket thick and warm it was very comfortable service was great it’s an overall very classy and beautiful place
- I chose to get breakfast and I really liked the format of being able to order breakfast in the Bistro area. The two people who worked in the Bistro were extremely friendly and very kind. They took time to talk with their customers that wanted to talk and get right to business with the lady that came in and didn’t want to chit chat. The desk clerk and manager were both very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and had a very pleasant smell. I will stay here again if I am ever back in Columbus!
1. Clean room
2. Comfortable bed and linens
3. Friendly staff
Americas Best Value West Point
Americas Best Value West Point is located in West Point, 13 miles from Starkville and 15 miles from Columbus.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The woman who took care of us when we checked in went above and beyond. She recommended Twisted Burger, which was excellent and answered our questions in a professional manner. I did not get her name, but she is a definite asset for your business. Kudos!
The bath tub were stained (black) from excessive use.
The mattresses need replacing, they were lumpy and the springs squeaked.
The carpets were full of stains and need cleaning.
The chairs were stained and need cleaning.
There were marks or stains on the walls.
The first floor hallway smelled of cigarette smoke.
- The hotel was nice, convenient to the football stadium. Staff was very efficient and very friendly. Breakfast was delicious.
- I eat mostly fruit in the morning. Was very glad to see it
- The breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly.
Top Hotels In Columbus Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Columbus Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Columbus Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Columbus Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!