10 Best Hotels To Stay In Columbus Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Columbus Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Columbus Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Columbus Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Columbus Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Columbus Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Columbus Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Columbus Indiana:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus – Edinburgh
One of our best sellers in Columbus! Featuring an indoor pool, this hotel is just 7 miles from Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus. A continental breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus. Every room has a small refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is available at Columbus La Quinta Inn & Suites. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center. Coin-operated laundry facilities are also provided.Irwin Gardens is 3 miles from this hotel. Columbus Visitors Center is a 7-minute drive from the property.
- Clean room and updated everything in the room. Great breakfast.
- We enjoyed everything during our stay. Warm cookies on our arrival, great breakfast, very comfy beds. Staff was excellent and very friendly.
- Very nice facility. Clean, comfortable, stylish,and friendly staff
- The staff was very helpful, beautiful hotel, clean, pool and jacuzzi were great.
- Quiet, top floor rm, good breakfast, price for area
Sleep Inn & Suites Columbus
Sleep Inn & Suites Columbus is located in Columbus, 16 miles from Nashville and 17 miles from Seymour. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Indianapolis International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- It was quiet, good beds, convenient. The manager’s reception was a really nice touch.Quiet
- It was close to food, Walmart, and was only a few minutes from downtown. Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. We got an amazing room for an awesome price. Highly recommend and will be staying here again if I’m Columbus
- Rooms were very nice as was the pool. The guest reception with drinks and snacks was also a nice touch.
- The level of quality far exceeded expectations. An incredibly nice place to stay. As the final leg of a long trip we were looking for a place to just stay the night and escape the cold and snow. What a pleasant surprise it was. We talked about what else we could do in the area so we could come back and stay there again in the future. Don’t be mislead by the name or the price. This hotel exceeds accommodations from “higher end” hotels. You too will be pleased.
- Very quiet heating/cooling in room unit. Unlike other jet -plane units.
Hotel Indigo Columbus Architectural Center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Indigo Columbus Architectural Center offers accommodations in Columbus. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nashville is 17 miles from Hotel Indigo Columbus, and Seymour is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Indigo Columbus Architectural Center.
- Beds were extremely comfortable! Friendly front desk and restaurant staff. Unique decor! Loved it all!delightful
- This is a high class property. I will return in the future.
The staff were helpful, cheerful and attentive to our needs
The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Our room was well equipped with quality hairdryer , luxurious soaps and linens. The Wifi was dependable and there were plenty of plug ins.
- The property was very beautiful they had board games of the sorts that you were able to play with… Which was pretty cool
- The morning staff was excellent. They catered to my needs after I informed them of the night staff at the bar being rude to my bridle shower guests.
Days Inn Columbus Indiana
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Columbus Indiana offers accommodations in Columbus, just 15 miles from Nashville.All rooms come with a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bloomington is 31 miles from Days Inn Columbus Indiana, and Seymour is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Mattress was very comfortable. Accommodated our request for a first floor room, closest to exit door for our pet.
- Saw 3 bedbugs crawling on bathroom floor staff admitted they had them
- I needed a room at 11:30pm. Tis was one of the few rooms available in the area
- Breakfast was great. Staff very friendly. Location was wonderful, easy on and easy off interstate.
- The pillows were soft, and the manager, Victor was very polite when I was double charged. He helped me figure everything out and said if i ever needed anything else just to call.
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes
Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes is located in Columbus, 15 miles from Nashville and 30 miles from Bloomington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good, definitely worth getting when booking your room, lounge area was comfortable, bed was a little harder than I like but was still nice!
- The room was decent sized and very clean. The two queen beds were comfortable and nicely made up. Very nice room for the price.
- Room decor was better than I expected for the location. Bistro with Starbucks was a nice bonus also! The tables had tvs and outlets nearby!
- It was one of the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept in.
- The staff and manager the night we were there were top notch. I have never had such a pleasant experience with a hotel before this. I highly recommend this place. We were on a girls trip to Brown Co for my friends birthday and this was the best trip we have taken so far.
Residence Inn Columbus
This all-suite hotel is 3.3 miles from Harrison Lake Golf Course and downtown Columbus, Indiana. Featuring an indoor pool, each suite includes a kitchenette with a stove.A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in every suite at the Residence Inn Columbus. All suites have a dining area and a living room with a sofa bed.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Columbus Residence Inn. A grocery shopping service with delivery to guest suites is available.A fitness center and hot tub are featured at this hotel. Outside is a multi-purpose sports court and patio with BBQ facilities.Camp Atterbury, a training camp for the Indiana National Guard, is a 22-minute drive from the Residence Inn. The hotel is 8 miles from Columbus Municipal Airport.
- Breakfast was great, the eating area very clean, selection was above expectations
- Room were nice and staff is very friendly and helpful ?
- Everything and everyone was wonderful had a great time. I have stayed several places over the years but this has been one of the best really enjoyed our stay
- The staff was extremely helpful, check in was a breeze. The suite was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were very good and varied everyday. Their person in charge of the breakfast even went the extra distance to accommodate our early start on Sunday, that was impressive.
- La suite era muy amplia y cómoda, con dos habitaciones para más independencia.
Red Roof Inn Columbus – Taylorsville
Serving a daily continental breakfast, this Taylorsville, Indiana hotel is 4 miles from Camp Atterbury. Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi.A microwave and fridge are provided in every room at the Red Roof Inn Columbus-Taylorsville. For added convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities are also featured.Guests can enjoy a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool at Columbus-Taylorsville Red Roof Inn. Free bus and truck parking is featured, and free newspapers are available in the lobby of this smoke-free hotel.The Atterbury State Fish and Wildlife Area is 6 miles away. Shopping at the Edinburgh Premium Outlets can be reached in an 11-minute drive.
- Convenient location, easy to access from the interstate.
- Comfortable bed. Air conditioning worked well. Very close to restaurants.
- The room was clean and nothing needed to be repaired.
- The size of the room was nice but no help to Booking.com because it wasn’t booked like it said just call hotel direct it was the same price
- Loved the room it was very clean and very comfortable
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus is located in Edinburgh, just 17 miles from Nashville.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seymour is 25 miles from Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus, and Columbus is 8 miles away. Indianapolis International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- great location and bed was very comfortable; well maintained!
- I am a celiac so meals are a problem while traveling. I was so glad to see you offered several gluten free choices.
- Breakfast was good,hotel is clean and staff was friendly
- Bed was very comfortable , and the room was very clean !
- The hotel was hard to find it didn’t show up on my GPS. The employees were very helpful and friendly.
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Edinburgh
This hotel is 10 miles from downtown Columbus and 3 miles from Edinburgh. The hotel features guest an indoor pool, hot tub, and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Edinburgh rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have a seating area and work desk.The Hilton Garden Inn Edinburgh guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center. The hotel also offers a snack store.The Hilton Garden Inn is adjacent to the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall, which features shopping. The Brown County State Park is within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- The family enjoys the cookies and the water. The added fruit in the water is refreshing.
- Clean, great location, friendly staff, food was good in restaurant.
- I liked how the room was broken up into a small living room, hallway and room with beds
- Breakfast buffet food temperature could be hotter.
- Buffet was similar to ones that are free at other motels but cost $10. Only difference was they would fix an omelet if you wanted.
Comfort Inn Edinburgh
Located in Edinburgh, 17 miles from Nashville, Comfort Inn Edinburgh features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Seymour is 25 miles from Comfort Inn Edinburgh, and Columbus is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was ok. I’m not a breakfast person. Coffee could have been better.
- The hostess at the evening desk was very helpful. She went beyond her duty as a hostess. The driver of one car took a wrong turn loosing destination site. She called cell and talked the driver to the location.
- Great breakfast, beds was good. Friendly staff, I would reccomend to friends and family.
- This was a great hotel. The staff was amazing and went out of their way to help us. Our refrigerator wasn’t working and they came up and fixed it, plus little questions I had and they were so polite and helpful. The breakfast was really good, especially the little egg/ cheese tacos. The scrambled eggs were good, but I like them a little more cooked. Everything else about the breakfast bar was wonderful.
- The breakfast was really good. The bed is very comfy. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place. And I will stay again if I get that way again. The pool was good but I like the water a little warmer.
Top Hotels In Columbus Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Columbus Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Columbus Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Columbus Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!