10 Best Hotels To Stay In Columbia South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Columbia South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Columbia South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Columbia South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Columbia South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Columbia South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Columbia South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Columbia South Carolina:
Home Towne Suites – Columbia
Located 12 minutes’ drive from Riverbanks Zoo, this South Carolina hotel offers an outdoor pool and suites with a full kitchen. Five Points shopping, dining, and nightlife district is 13 miles away.An oven, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, and granite countertops are available in each kitchen at Home Towne Suites – Columbia. Guests can watch a 32-inch flat-screen TV with the HBO film channel offered in every room at the Columbia Home Towne Suites.A fitness centre is available for guests to relax and work out. A free cup of coffee can be enjoyed in the lobby all day long. The property is non-smoking throughout.EdVenture, the largest children’s museum in the Southeast United States, is 15 minutes’ drive away. Guests will also be 11.7 miles from Colonial Life Arena and 4.1 miles from Harbison State Forest.
Harbison is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, food and restaurants.
- Hallways and carpet need deep cleaning . Room was ok bur towels didn’t look clean so got new ones . No coffee in the motel period need to work on that one . Greet location
- My room was fair clean ..I love the night shift front desk employees..
- I liked the location which was closed to the mall and many restaurants. It was easy to find and directly off the Interstate. That’s about the only positive thing I can say about this roach infested hotel.
- Reduced my rate-no room available that I requested
- I like that it was convient especially for the price.! And I like that the rooms were somewhat nice.
Sleep Inn Near Ft. Jackson
One of our top picks in Columbia.Located in Columbia, 5 miles from Robert Mills House and Gardens, Sleep Inn Near Ft. Jackson features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.South Carolina State Museum is 6 miles from Sleep Inn Near Ft Jackson, and EdVenture Children’s Museum is 6 miles away. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- I enjoy my stay, it was quite a peaceful atmosphere
- Good mattress, decent breakfast, well maintained newish facility. Good value all round.
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was great. The front desk was very helpful. The location to Fort Jackson base was convenient and easy to locate.
- The staff was great,Breakfast was good and hot ,would suggest coffee or tea in the evening , biggest pillows put it was a good time loved the staff
- I really liked the shower. Great water pressure and big enough for me to shower without hitting the walls while washing. Big plus for a big guy.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia – Downtown
One of our top picks in Columbia.This downtown Columbia hotel is a 5 minute drive from Riverbanks Zoo and the Carolina Coliseum event center. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and serves a daily buffet breakfast.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee-making facilities are standard in each modern room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Columbia-Downtown. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and are warmly decorated with bold colors and dark wood furniture.Free access to the gym and outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Columbia Holiday Inn Express. A 24/7 snack shop and a business center are also available.The Columbia Art Museum is 1 miles from the hotel. The Columbia Metropolitan Convention Centre is a 5 minute drive away.
Nice and extremely big king size bed.
Wonderful staffs in reception.
Close to university.
- The beds were very comfy!!! Full of pillows and very clean!
- 5 sisters with separate toilet and bathroom , 2 sinks with large mirrors. Excellent
- Huge executive suite; very nice Keurig; extremely comfortable King-sized mattress; pleasant staff at breakfast; fair breakfast food.
- The room was huge and felt more like an apartment. The breakfast was fresh and had a lot of options for everyone.
- Nice and extremely big king size bed.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia-Fort Jackson
One of our top picks in Columbia.This hotel is 1 miles from Fort Jackson Army Base and close to Interstate 77, this Columbia, South Carolina hotel has rooms equipped with refrigerators as well as a daily hot breakfast buffet.Microwaves and coffee-making facilities are standard in rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia-Fort Jackson. The modern rooms also have a sitting area.Guests can work out in the fitness center or have a snack from the convenience store. The hotel also has a business center.The University of South Carolina and downtown Columbia, with shopping, dining and entertainment, are 5 miles from the Holiday Inn Express. Riverbanks Zoo is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room was very nice, beds comfortable. My guy friend and I didn’t want to get out of bed
- I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT MY STAY!! I WILL COME AGAIN!!
- Nice clean rooms. Wasn’t too busy and loud. Nice inside pool.
- The room was clean and very spacious. The bed was super comfortable and the staff was pleasant.
- Breakfast was amazing and the room was very spacious and comfortable.
Gallus Stadium Park Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gallus Stadium Park Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Columbia, just 1.7 miles from South Carolina State Museum.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.EdVenture Children’s Museum is 1.7 miles from Gallus Stadium Park Inn, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Pillows were fabulous, sheets felt very soft and everything was decorated nicely.
- Very nice hotel with very friendly staff; nice breakfast.
- Nicely updated, clean, comfortable bed, friendly & professional staff
- Upon check-in I was greeted by Ms. Jeane. She was very friendly and helpful! The location was perfect. The room was spacious. The only negative is the small parking lot. I went to a party and returned late night and there was no parking. I had to block the exit to find a space. Overall, it was a very nice hotel and I will definitely return!
- The room is very efficiently laid out. A good size well-appointed bathroom with a stand-up shower enclosure. Staff is very friendly. Breakfast was good.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia Airport, SC
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Columbia Airport offers accommodations in Columbia, just 4.1 miles from EdVenture Children’s Museum.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. South Carolina State Museum is 4.2 miles from Country Inn & Suites – Cayce, SC, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We got there late Saturday night. We did not have a room. We had a confirmation with you all and no room. Very upsetting. Luckily there was one left. You all need to be more carful.
The free breakfast was quite good, and offered a lot of choices (but on the second day, switched the main entree to one not to my liking).
The bed was quite comfortable; the pull-out soft, not so much.
- Very nice beds. Simple stay and location was great! Breakfast was nice but I would have loved some real grits but that’s the only gripe!
- Excellent staff, clean and comfortable room, awesome pool and a beautiful lobby! Great price too!
- The staff is so nice, the beds are so comfortable.
Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison
One of our top picks in Columbia.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison offers accommodations in Columbia, just 9 miles from South Carolina State Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.EdVenture Children’s Museum is 9 miles from Hyatt Place Columbia, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 10 miles from the property. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 11 miles away.
- It was a very comfortable atmosphere and the room was set for comfort.
- The bed was super comfortable. I had the best sleep ever!
- Beds were great, as were towels. Staff is incredible.
- The bed was a king size and super comfy. Lovely tv and sitting area. The refrigerator was an added bonus and the breakfast in the morning was decent.
- We travelled almost 8 hours and were ready for rest. The hotel was perfectly clean, the shower had amazingly strong water pressure, the beds were very comfortable (even for a 6′-2″ man weighing 325), the room was spacious, the staff was pleasant, and breakfast was THE BEST!!! I’d definitely stay there again.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia, SC
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson – Columbia offers accommodations in Columbia.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Robert Mills House and Gardens is 5 miles from Country Inn Columbia, and South Carolina State Museum is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 10 miles from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson – Columbia.
- Fair price, staff very friendly and a very good breakfast
- Fresh cookies available in the lobby. Night time decaffeinated coffee available. Friendly worker in the breakfast room. Easy highway access. Convenient location.
- Desk clerk had NO personality- all furniture was old – fitness room equipment was ALL broken – clock as well.
The cleanliness of the room
The food in the area
- The staff were all extremely friendly and the hotel was quiet/peaceful.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia at Harbison, SC
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Just off Interstate 26 Exit 104, this South Carolina hotel features a complimentary breakfast and an indoor pool. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and Columbiana Centre Mall is just under 1 miles away.A small refrigerator, microwave, and cable TV are provided in every room at this Columbia Country Inn and Suites By Carlson. Extras include towels and linens.A fitness center, 24-hour front desk, and shops are on site at Country Inn and Suites By Carlson, Columbia at Harbison. Free parking is available as well.Breakfast includes fresh fruit, assorted muffins, and pastries. Hot menu items are rotated daily and fresh coffee is available 24 hours.The hotel is 1.5 miles from Frankie’s Fun Park amusement park and 8 miles from Columbia Museum of Art. Harbison State Forest is a 3-minute drive away.
Harbison is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, food and restaurants.
- Beds were soft. Clean. Spacious rooms. Indoor pool enjoyed by the kids.
- The bed was a nice size & pillows were comfy. Downside is you only get 4 pillows. I loved the black out curtains in the room. All front desk staff are lovely. Close to Harbison.
- Nothing! The service was horrible. The room was dirty. The chair in the sitting room was wet, there was garbage in the can in the bathroom and the bathroom door handle was broken! And the wifi was crappy, after having to reconnect for the third time I gave up.
- The room was perfect . The staff was so polite. The hotel was very clean and quite.
- Front desk Staff including food staff were courtesy and helpful. Fresh baked cookies were a nice evening treat…
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Columbia
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Located in Columbia, 1.7 miles from South Carolina State Museum, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Columbia features free WiFi access and private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. EdVenture Children’s Museum is 1.7 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Columbia, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 2.5 miles away. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I like about the price! The room was dirty and the kitchen.
- The rooms were spacious and the staff was very friendly.
- Very clean and comfortable accommodations. Felt more like an apartments than a hotel room.
- It was clean and in a great location. Desk clerk was very nice, polite and professional.
- Very spacious and clean room.Got a lot for a very cheap price when comparing to other rooms.I will be staying at this hotel again in the near future.I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a nice place to stay.
Top Hotels In Columbia South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Columbia South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Columbia South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Columbia South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!