10 Best Hotels To Stay In Colonial Heights Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Colonial Heights Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Colonial Heights Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colonial Heights Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colonial Heights Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Colonial Heights Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Colonial Heights Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Colonial Heights Virginia:
Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights
One of our best sellers in Colonial Heights! Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights offers accommodations in Colonial Heights.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Richmond is 16 miles from Comfort Inn Colonial Heights , and Petersburg is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from Comfort Inn South Chesterfield – Colonial Heights.
- Evening Front desk was sullen. Kitchen staff great. Lobby floor was dirty. I almost turned around & left but the room was great and the linens were as good or better than Hilton Garden Inn. Overall good value.
- Nice staff. Well located for our purpose (just to spend the night on our way south), very close to the highway. Spacious, comfortable, clean. Breakfast was pretty standard.
The breakfast buffet was great. Lots of choices and everything I tried was very good. The lady in charge of it was helpful and attentive. She kept things full.
The man that checked us in was very helpful .
- Complimentary breakfast was good. Hotel was generally quiet (although close to a train track). Desk staff was friendly.
- Too close to the train, high way and the heating is system is intermittently making point to get you noticed. The place is clean and neat.
Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights – Fort Lee
Located close to Interstate 95, this Colonial Heights hotel offers free Wi-Fi and traditionally decorated rooms that feature plush bedding and a fully equipped kitchen. Shopping and dining are just a short distance away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a work desk are offered in each room at Colonial Heights Candlewood Suites. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests have access to the business centre along with laundry facilities. A 24-hour reception is also provided.Virginia State University is 6 miles from Candlewood Suites Colonial Heights – Fort Lee. Petersburg National Battlefield is 15 minutes’ drive.
- Clean comfortable room with well maintained kitchen space
- The room had a kitchen and the utensils were available to cook with.
- We had a guest and family from hell above us. 4 kids jumping up and down on the floor until the early morning hours. I called once, went to the desk twice and finally to the room to confront the guest. the noise didn’t stop and our sleep was terrible. When I reported again in the morning and asked that the manager reimburse us, our room was comp’t. Well handled although staff should have some recourse on security issues in the night
- Bed was comfortable had more than two pillows and everything worked in the room I had stayed in.
- We came to the hotel after a ten hour drive as we were in day two of evacuating from Florida. We walked in and we were greeted by Tre’von. He had one of the most welcoming smiles which is just what we needed at that moment. He was so polite and a pleasure to work with. You did something right when you hired him. He is the perfect representative of your company!! Also the room was fabulous. The bed was comfortable and the towels were like brand new. Having the kitchen in the room is great if you are staying for more than a night. Clean clean clean!! Did I mention Tre’von is super??
Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark
Located in Colonial Heights in the region of Virginia, 20 miles from Richmond, Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, room service, gift shop and shops at the property.Petersburg is 1.6 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South, and Short Pump is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- We LOVE the breakfast here! The food is wonderful and the people are amazingly Kim d! We have stayed several times and always have breakfast there!
- Food wasn’t that great,bacon wasn’t cooked all the way through and potatoes didn’t look done.
- Loved the room with jacuzzi tub and the way the doors open up so you could be in the tub and still watching tv and talking to your partner but also could close them if you wanted privacy.
- The room was clean. The hostess Beckie was outstanding. She provided great service and she was an excellent resource!
Devon and other staff were helpful. Night staff got me milk for my coffee at 4:30 AM! Professional and helpful.
Econo Lodge Colonial Heights
Econo Lodge Colonial Heights is located in Colonial Heights, 16 miles from Richmond and 6 miles from Petersburg. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Colonial Heights, and Midlothian is 19 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- I luv the fact that it’s quite. The staff was very respectful. I just enjoyed my stay over all.
- Large comfortable room and the desk receptionist–JJ–was great.
- The beds were very comfortable. There was no eggs nothing hot the breakfast was not good at all.
- Very clean I was shocked the remodeled rooms were great for price..
- The room appeared to be clean, shower was great and the tv services were good.
Comfort Suites Southpark
The Comfort Suites Southpark is located off Interstate 95, between historic Petersburg to the west and Richmond to the north. The property offers a indoor heated pool, a patio and free WiFi.All suites come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, seating areas with sofas and cable TVs with free HBO. Whirlpool suites, executive suites and balcony suites overlooking the lake are also available.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Business travelers will welcome the availability of our business center. Guest laundry facilities and an ATM are located on the property.This Colonial Heights, VA hotel is close to many local points of interest, including Fort Lee Army base, Old Towne Petersburg, Virginia Motorsports Park, the Capitol of Virginia and Petersburg National Battlefield.
- Food and bed were average, but the location is what I wanted. The guest access computer was not working.
- We really enjoyed the lady who helped with breakfast
- It was clean. It was close to the shopping center. There was plenty of parking space.
- I liked that the breakfast staff was always nice and helpful
- The gentleman that checked us in was extremely helpful even when we were in need of throw away silverware. He was very polite and helpful.
Holiday Inn Petersburg North- Fort Lee
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Petersburg North- Fort Lee offers accommodations in Colonial Heights, just 21 miles from Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 1.3 miles from Holiday Inn Petersburg North- Fort , and Short Pump is 31 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 19 miles away.
- I like how clean the property was and the size of the property.
- No continental breakfast. We were not happy about that. When we first arrived the lady who checked us in, did not greet us, never smiled, low voice, could barely hear her, had to ask her to repeat her self more than once. She was not very helpful with our needs and questions. The beds were very comfortable for us as well as my children’s beds in there room.
- The room, food, service over all stay on their end was great
- Staff was very courteous. I got what I expected. I would return.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the direct TV guide -plenty of channels.
Hampton Inn Petersburg – Southpark Mall
This Colonial Heights, Virginia hotel is minutes from the Southpark Mall and Old Towne Petersburg. The hotel offers a free hot daily breakfast and guest rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall features an indoor pool and a fitness center. A business center and laundry facilities are also available on-site.Guest rooms at the Petersburg Hampton Inn are equipped with free high-speed internet access. Microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffee makers are also featured in each room.Virginia State University is only a short drive from the Hampton Inn in Colonial Heights. Companies including BI Chemicals and DECA are also nearby.
- The location is great. It is very close to 95 and very close to shopping and restaurants.
- Clean facilities. Good breakfast. Good location off of 95.
- Free breakfast! The Holiday Inn next door does not have that.Stay at the Hampton. The room was better and the bed more comfortable.
- The front desk manager upon arrival was courteous and friendly. She made sure I knew the breakfast times and how to access wifi. The bed was fabulous. My window overlooked the parking lot so I could check on my vehicle. Breakfast was good and the coffee was delicious.
- The Staff was exceptionally courteous and friendly.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Chester
One of our top picks in Chester.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Chester offers accommodations in Chester, just 13 miles from Richmond.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 9 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Chester, and Short Pump is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Rooms are Cleaner, Amenities are great, Staff is Cool & Dishes are Clean!
- the staff was friendly, housekeeping could have waited closer to 11 am to knock on the door to see if i was gone.. They knocked on the door at like 10:35 am check out wasn’t until 11. Other than that my stay was nice
The little kitchenet was nice and the bed was great for…
- Inside the room….Roaches and bugs, huge red stains on the carpet, the phone was filthy and didnt work, wires were pulled out from the wall, several fist holes in the walls, lighting was poor only had 2 table lamps no over head lights. Wifi was not accessible the entire stay. My view was of an over flowing dumpster with a stack of used mattresses and chairs. The hotel itself is in need of a major update, all trash cans inside the building was nasty and over flowing. The coffee station was nice but in need of cleaning. And to add fuel to the fire, not once but tancé Simone tried to enter the room without anouncment or a knock. The keycode door leading into the building from the side was broken off anyone could gain entry. Never again!!!!!!!
- the room was very clean, cold clean fridge, access to I-95 was great,small kitchen saved money from eating out. Twenty years ago the place was probably awesome.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Petersburg, VA
One of our top picks in Petersburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Petersburg offers accommodations in Petersburg, just 24 miles from Richmond.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 22 miles from Country Inn & Suites Petersburg.
- The beds were very comfortable. Room size is also very good. The rate was very reasonable.
- Enjoyed the eggs, potatoes and sausage patties. Coffee was excellent.
- Staff was very polite and friendly. Wonderful hot breakfast in the morning was a plus also.
- staff, very friendly, breakfast was great, housekeeping great. Pool was not working, so that was a real disappointment. There were 15 of us (family) and we all had positive things to say and we are going to plan on coming back again next year
- It was close to Rt 95 and easy access to a few places to fill up the gas and get a bite to eat.
Comfort Inn Chester
One of our best sellers in Chester! Comfort Inn Chester offers accommodations in Chester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Richmond is 13 miles from Comfort Inn Chester, and Petersburg is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds, clean, everyone who works here was super friendly, nice breakfast including eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, easy access from the freeway, good water pressure in the shower. We’d definitely stay here again.
- Liked the location, the from was spacious and clean.
- The bed was very comfortable. I did not eat there because I had plans to meet friends for breakfast.
- The breakfast was great, the cookies in the lobby were tasty, the staff were friendly and the beds were comfortable.
- The room was decent and the beds were comfortable.
Top Hotels In Colonial Heights Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Colonial Heights Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Colonial Heights Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Colonial Heights Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!