10 Best Hotels To Stay In Colonia del Sacramento Colonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Colonia del Sacramento Colonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Colonia Del Sacramento Colonia:
Posada Plaza Mayor
One of our top picks in Colonia del Sacramento.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Posada Plaza Mayor offers accommodations in Colonia del Sacramento.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The courtyard was very nice and relaxing. The location to the center of the old town was perfect.
- Beautiful colonial posada right by the main plaza, very helpful and friendly staff
- A beautiful old world converted mansion that was superb in every way. Lovely rock right in the room and a spectacular centre court yard garden. Just gorgeous!!
- The location , the hotel architecture, coffee break, the room space
- Good location, but the rooms were tired. Staff was not very friendly.
Hotel Perla Del Plata
One of our best sellers in Colonia del Sacramento! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Perla Del Plata offers accommodation in Colonia del Sacramento, 350 feet from the historical centre. The town’s port is 1,300 feet away. A buffet breakfast is served daily.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was delicious and had good variety.
- It was simple and fine for the price. The beds were comfortable enough. Breakfast was good.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean and spacious.
- Very friendly staff, good breakfast, great location
- Cozy room, comfortable bed and a excellent breakfast!
Posada la Juanita
One of our best sellers in Colonia del Sacramento! Featuring free WiFi, Posada la Juanita offers accommodations in Colonia del Sacramento, just 8 miles from Santa Teresa.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- The girls were really lovely. Even tho we can’t speak Spanish and they spoke little English we could communicate easy with the translater on the computer. More than willing to help us out with anything. Fantastic hosts.
- Lots of character. Very friendly welcome from concierge.
- Really nice staff. Provided gluten free breakfast on request (coeliac). Nice airy room with a view of the river Plata. Comfortable bed. Wifi included.
- Great location/ small quaint hotel in old town close a bars & restaurants
- The breakfast of coffee and fresh baked goods was nice.
One of our best sellers in Colonia del Sacramento! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Romi offers accommodations in Colonia del Sacramento.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Just a simple little laid back facility in a sleepy little village, Perfect.
- comfortable and quiet rooms, close to the bus /boat terminal as well as the old town
- Great location. Staff are friendly and very helpful.
- Nice friendly staff, great location close to the port and bus terminal
- Very clean, good location, close to the old town and the port/bus terminal. Very helpful staff
Posada Del Virrey
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Posada Del Virrey is located in Colonia del Sacramento, just 8 miles from Santa Teresa.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- A huge thanks to Miguel . We had a medical emergency and he came with us in the taxi to the hospital. Thank you it was out of your way and appreciate your kind help. Thank you so much.
- Had stayed here 12 years ago and liked it, therefore I wanted to go back.
- The room was very spacious and had riverside view. Everything was very clean, the tv was modern and the patio and reception area was very beautiful, with an antique feeling, just as pictured. Breakfast offered different types of food (cakes, pastries, ham, cheese, yoghurt, fruit and cereals). Staff was very helpful. Location was good, though not exactly in the historical centre (2 blocks away).
- Good access and proximity to most of Colonia’s spots
- A beautiful old pasado in the heart of Colonia. The staff were fabulous, the bed was super comfy and the breakfast was great. We’d definitely stay there again.
Posada del Angel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Just 1 block from Colonia’s picturesque historic circuit, guests can enjoy a swimming pool by the grounds, views of De la Plata River and free Wi-Fi. Massage sessions are available.At Posada del Angel, there are hand-painted angels and regular cultural events are held on the grounds. Guests can also enjoy the fitness facilities and inquire about bike rental services.The rooms have air conditioning, cable TV and are styled with off-white bedspreads, wrought-iron bedsteads, and turquoise accents. Some rooms feature canopy beds and views of the grounds. All rooms include private bathrooms.A full continental breakfast is served with fresh juices and regional products. General Flores Avenue is 2 blocks away with charming shops and restaurants.The ferry port is 4 blocks from Posada del Angel.
- Beautiful accommodation, looks like an old colonial home. The rooms were huge and very comfortable. Lovely little pool which we enjoyed even after we checked out because our boat was the last one in the evening. Everything was perfect. Great walking distance between the port and the old town. We changed my mum’s room because it didn’t have a window (and we’re not used to using air-conditioning!) and they were very understanding. Can’t recommend enough. Just note that there isn’t tea and coffee available all day, I think it was at breakfast and again after 16:30pm (I think!) It’s not a luxury hotel, it’s a beautiful ex-home and we really loved it.
- The daytime receptionist is very warm and hospitable. When I told her I only spoke a little Spanish, she immediately slowed down her speaking pace so I could understand her. When checking in she gave me an overview of what to do and where to eat. Her recommendations were great. Everyone on the staff was attentive. My room was very comfortable. The upstairs lounge is a great area to sit and relax. The pool area is beautiful and the gym is well equipped with the basics. It is in a great location and an easy walk from both the ferry and bus terminals. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Attractive rooms, lovely small garden and pool area and convenient location.
- All the staff were great. It was nice to have a garden to sit in during the heat of the afternoon.
Beautiful old posada, full of charm.
Staff all very helpful and friendly.
Radisson Colonia Del Sacramento Hotel
One of our top picks in Colonia del Sacramento.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Only 1 block from Colonia del Sacramento’s historical district, this hotel offers panoramic bay views, a beautiful heated pool and a hot tub. Amenities include modern hot tubs and sauna, free WiFi and parking.The spacious rooms at Radisson Colonia Del Sacramento have LCD cable TV, minibar and air conditioning. Some provide a balcony and scenic views of La Plata River.At Del Carmen Restaurante & Lounge Bar, guests savour Radisson’s 5-star American breakfast with dozens of items, from fresh fruit to pastries. Lunch and dinner are also served here, featuring Uruguayan and international cuisine. For exercise, Radisson offers a fitness centre.Radisson Colonia Del Sacramento Hotel is situated 3 blocks from the harbour and 8 blocks from the bus station. Plaza de Toros is 3.7 miles away.
- Loved the masseuse Maria, she did an awesome job.
- Not luxury but decent and quiet place. Spectacular views. Probably best place in town. Taxi fares to from ferry terminal too expensive.
- Loved it!!!! Amazing pool. Fantastic people working here!
- Friendly, helpful staff, comfortable room with great views, excellent location, free car parking easily obtainable in front of hotel, garage available too. Good food and service in the restaurant, although many families with small children. Many restaurants nearby.
- The location is fantastic and the pool area is very nice.
Hotel Dazzler Colonia
One of our top picks in Colonia del Sacramento.Located in Colonia del Sacramento in the region of Colonia, 8 miles from Santa Teresa, Hotel Dazzler Colonia features a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The views from the balcony were excellent. The room was spacious and nicely furnished. The indoor pool and sauna were a bonus.
- Nice location. Awesome view, pool and spa facilities. Breakfast was good.
- Loved the convenient location directly on the Ramblas. Relaxation was at the top of my list so the Pool, bike rental, and spa are especially convenient and a welcome treat. The restaurant has some good variety on the menu and attentive staff.
- The bed extra comfy and the size of the rooms too!
- Location is very nice and quiet, great to rest and walk around for a sightseeing.
Real Colonia Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Colonia del Sacramento.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna, Real Colonia Hotel & Suites is located in Colonia del Sacramento. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
Location. AC in each room of the apartment! (we were on a hot summer visit). The apartments are conformable and clean. The view from the balcony of the sunset over the river is priceless.
Breakfast (if you are on time) is very nice. Although it´s difficult to get clean glasses or cutlery because they just don´t have enough and they can´t clean them as fast as needed. Same thing goes with the tables. The little gym is good.
Colonia is a lovely place for a 4 day escapade from Buenos Aires.
- breakfast a bit more variety like eggs and sausage.
- The staff is really nice, the location is good (if you like walking, 25 min to the center) and the pools are great.
- I love the staff.They were very friendly.Thr food was great.
- Quiet and comfortable. The staff is very kind and helpful. It’s clean. Inside pool is ideal for kids. There’s a really nice beach about 5 minute walk away.
- Location. AC in each room of the apartment! (we were on a hot summer visit). The apartments are conformable and clean. The view from the balcony of the sunset over the river is priceless.
Costa Colonia – Riverside Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Colonia del Sacramento.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Colonia del Sacramento, 7 miles from Santa Teresa, Costa Colonia – Riverside Boutique Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
Attendant very very friendly and helpful.
Big and comfortable suits.
Good location nearest beach.
- The place where bthe hotel is located, also the swimming pool
- The breakfast is delicious and you con eat in the restorant at night also.
- Very professional staff, beautiful room and charming decoration.
- Nice rooms and good location, right opposite the river and no too far from the city centre.
- Attendant very very friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Colonia Del Sacramento Colonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Colonia del Sacramento Colonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!