10 Best Hotels To Stay In Colombus West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Colombus West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Colombus West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colombus West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colombus West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Colombus West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Colombus West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Colombus West-flanders:
One of our top picks in Blankenberge – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, ABC Hotel is located in Blankenberge, just 8 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 11 miles from ABC Hotel, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles from the property.
We liked everything, from the comfort of the bed and pillows to the great breakfast.
Although the property has no private parking there are always places very near by and free of charge.
Our dog Sui felt also welcome.
- Great small hotel with high quality construction and super friendly staff!
The whole concept, details, attention, … is the merit of the owner who traveled quite a bit and must have kept all the do’s and don’ts in mind to surprise her own guests now! And yes, don’t miss breakfast! Awesome experience.
Excellent location to visit Bruges, Ghent, Brussels by train from the nearby station, or the coast with the “kusttram”.
- A small hotel that feels like coming home ! Lovely bed, roos on bed, water and coffee .
Very friendly and helpful staff
- We liked everything, from the comfort of the bed and pillows to the great breakfast.
Hotel Sabot D’Or
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sabot D’Or offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bruges is 8 miles from Hotel Sabot D’Or, and Oostende is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The check in was earlier and they had the room ready for us. The guy at the reception knew how to speak german.
- the room was O.K. The house is renovated and quite clean. But it is far away to be perfekt. the bads were very good and the bathroom was renovated also.
- The staff went above and beyond to ensure your stay was enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The staff was amazing! The breakfast and the hotel were great.
Rent a bike within the hotel is very handy and a good deal.
Room was clean.
Hotel Mercure Blankenberge Station
One of our top picks in Blankenberge.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Mercure Blankenberge Station offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bruges is 8 miles from Hotel Mercure Blankenberge Station, and Oostende is 11 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles away.
- Everything was faultless about the hotel. After a great night’s sleep, the amazing breakfast with it’s huge variety of options set us up for the rest of the day. Our only dissappointment being that our schedule didn’t permit us to stay for more than two nights. It’s location was first rate especially for the proximity of the station and it’s hourly service to Bruges, at a great weekend return price.
- Great pool for the kids, great location. Really helpful staff and good breakfast
- The rooms are a great size & the beds are amazingly comfy, the view was over the town square which is picturesque, located not more than 5 mins from the beach front
- Very nice rooms and great bed, quick service at the desk
- Petit dejeuner varié. Service et personnel agreable
Value Stay Blankenberge
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located a 10-minute walk from the sandy beach, Value Stay Blankenberge City Center offers basic accommodation and free Wi-Fi. The Value Stay Blankenberge is located 350 feet from the train station, 150 feet from the shopping street, 1,650 feet from the Blankenberge Casino.Rooms at the Value Stay Blankenberge feature cable TV, a bathroom with bathtub and shower, and a hairdryer.Nearby a variety of restaurants and bars to start your evening and so are the Clubs, nightlife events. Value Stay Blankenberge also offers breakfast and a range of additional services.Wenduine is a 5-minute drive from the inn. The centre of Knokke is just over 15 minutes’ drive away and the historic town of Bruges is a 20-minute car journey from Value Stay Blankenberge. The picturesque town of De Haan is a 10-minute drive. The tourist office is located in front of the residence. As well as the stop of the “KustTram” which will take you to Knokke, De Haan, Oostende
- Hotel is perfect for the price. Excellent location. Room was fine, large tv, towels, super comfy bed and little sweets when we arrived. Found receptionist to be very helpful and friendly. We knew check in was at 4pm but called in as walking by and room was ready at 12am. Had breakfast on last day and great value for 10 euro. Really enjoyed our stay and would go again!
- The worst thing in this hotel is wifi network. Strenght of signal and stability is terrible. I can not work on my laptop due to weak connection.
- So sorry I forgot the lady on receptions name but she was really helpful and accommodating from the moment we arrived and when after a few too many Belgian beers, we asked to check out late! It’s such great value for money considering the 12 minute train to Bruges is 1 minute walk away. It’s also the end of the line so you don’t hear the train at all. Perfect for an affordable stay in Bruges.
- I liked that the staff was very easy with bringing a dog. And they were really friendly, the location was also pretty nice and in the city centre.
- The bed was extra comfy and the hotel has a good value for the money I paid.
Avenue Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Blankenberge.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Avenue Boutique Hotel is located in Blankenberge, just 8 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Avenue Boutique Hotel, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It’s a great art nouveau hotel, very old fashioned in a good way!
Over-priced in every way.
We only could get breakfast if we paid in cash. Really???? BC from €50 and up…
- We love Blankenburge and wanted to be near the Belle Epoch buildings and the tram station. This hotel was very convenient to both.
So close to the beach and for getting around.
Breakfast was superb and the staff were very warm and welcoming.arrived 4 hours early and we were allowed to check. Secure car park although £25 is worth it, we were allowed to keep the car there after check out so we could continue with our sight seeing, thank you!
- Location and breakfast was not bad room and building is clean which is s great positive
One of our top picks in Blankenberge.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, C-Hotels Helios offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Bruges is 9 miles from C-Hotels Helios, and Oostende is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from C-Hotels Helios.
Great “pain au chocolates” and other pastries for breakfast.
Good coffee and coffee machine accessible all day
The bathroom was very nice.
The bed was very good.
- Brilliant location with fantastic views. Clean good sized rooms.
- Breakfast was amazing, we were full all day. Our superior family room was great as the children had a separate room
- Location on the beach. Very quiet thanks to double pane Windows. The room and the public areas were very clean. People in charge of the breakfast area were very efficient .
- Great “pain au chocolates” and other pastries for breakfast.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Blankenberge in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 8 miles from Bruges, Aazaert Hotel features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Aazaert Hotel, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles away.
- Staff was amazing, can’t deny that. Helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good, with small exceptions: no veggies whatsoever. Location is quite good, we liked it.
- Very well located, right next to the beach and the centre of blankenberge. Nice, clean room and a great pool.
- Comfortable bed. Big room for two persons. Breakfast was superb!
- Nice and clean room, excellent breakfast, nice wellness and pool.
- Breakfast excellent – waffle iron and bed very comfy after 140km cycling from Rotterdam.
Liberty – Vakantiecentrum
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Liberty – Vakantiecentrum offers accommodations in Blankenberge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bruges is 8 miles from Liberty – Vakantiecentrum, and Oostende is 11 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Over all a comfortable stay and a good breakfast, nice location.
receptionist during our arrival is very pleasant, kind and accommodating.
Staff during breakfast very kind and helpful.
Very friendly staff at the reception.
Good breakfast and good location, very close to the sea and to the shopping area.
- Bonne situation géographique – Excellent petit déjeuner – Chambre confortable et propre – Check-in l’avant midi
Het onthaal prima .
De Kramer in orde .
Het ontbijt perfect
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in Blankenberge, housed in an old monastery, has modern guest rooms and apartments in the center of town, just under a quarter of a mile from the sandy beach and the North Sea. It features a spa area and a tranquil terrace.The family-run Alfa Inn includes accommodations with cable TV and a work desk. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.Each morning, a continental-style breakfast is served with soft piano music in the bright breakfast room. Guests can choose from 3 types of eggs cooked to order and a buffet including croissants and fresh fruit salad.The spa center of Alfa Inn includes a sauna, a hammam, a hot tub and a tanning bed. For an additional fee, you can enjoy these facilities.Blankenberge Train Station and Blankenberge Casino are both only a 5-minute walk away. Wenduine is 5 minutes away by car and the towns of Knokke and Bruges are only a 20-minute car ride away.
- I like the quality of the buffet – particular the fact that the eggs are freshly prepared for every client. The staff is asking you how you would like to have your egg in other words: the eggs are not lying around for hours on the buffet. Another thing I appreciated was the piano player on 14th February playing live piano music at breakfast plus the litte gesture on 14th February (Valentins’ Day) when getting back to the room. As I said a small gesture but it makes one feel like an individual and not like a number
- Excellent owners and staff very helpful and friendly would highly recommend,we’ll definitely be back in the future
Beds were very comfortable.
Breakfast was very good, a nice variety. You can get coffee, tea or bot chocolate brought to your table. They make eggs to your order, otherwise you get food at the buffet table yourself.
- The hotel is really nice, comfortable, well located (at the center and near the beach). The staff is really keen to help you. The breakfast atmopshere is something to be lived. The room was quiet despite the hotel was full.
- Very central located hotel, main entrance on pedestrian shopping street but access is possible by side entrance for bagage (easy when you come by car.. Owner of their private parking space (available on reservation) Very friendly and helpfull staff! Rich, various and fresh breakfast in a spacious breakfast area with life piano music!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This townhouse featuring an intimate garden has a charming façade and includes grand décor with chandeliers. Hotel Manitoba is only 650 feet from the sandy beach and promenade in Blankenberge.Each of the light rooms at Hotel Manitoba includes free digital TV and a private bathroom. Large windows and wood furniture give a country-style feel to the rooms.Casino Blankenberge is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Bruges and the seaside town of Knokke are both only a 20-minute drive away. Wenduine is 2.5 miles from Manitoba Hotel.
- It was comfortable and the staff was friendly. The location is good and very near from the beach and there is a cathedral nearby where a lot of good activities was happening as we were there on new year weekend.
- Very welcoming and helpful owner, superb all you can eat breakfast with a vast choice, perfect location for shops, eateries, seafront and commuting to Bruges and Ostend.
- Great location great atmosphere very friendly great service keep it up highly recommend
- Very nice place with friendly staff , huge variety of breakfast choice – only we had to pay extra for parking but overall a good experience .
Large excellent selection for breakfast. Room warm & comfortable. English programmes on television.
Location ideal. Close to railway station making Bruges & Ghent cheaply & easily accessible.
Top Hotels In Colombus West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Colombus West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Colombus West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Colombus West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!