10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coloma California – Top Hotel Reviews
Coloma California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coloma California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coloma California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coloma California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coloma California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coloma California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coloma California:
Historic Cary House Hotel
Originally built in 1857 and in historic Placerville city center, this unique hotel combines the charm of the 19th century with today’s modern conveniences. It provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Each individually designed guest room at Historic Cary House Hotel is furnished with authentic antiques. Rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms with kitchenettes are available upon request.Guests of the Historic Cary Hotel can enjoy morning coffee and tea service in the ivy covered courtyard or the Horace Greeley Room.This hotel provides guests with easy access to boutique shops, local wineries, and white water rafting. Lake Tahoe is 62 miles from Historic Cary House Hotel. Eldorado National Forest is a 40-minute drive away.
- Very unique hotel with historic architecture. I very much enjoyed and appreciated the hotel, the staff and the downtown location.
- The elevator is so old and fun to ride one and the old style decor mixed with a modern twist was quite spectacular.
- being right in downtown no need to drive for dinner. Very nice to just walk the sore fronts
- Enjoyed the historical aspect, great central location, and quality of room and bed.
- Location was awesome to downtown. Centrally located. It’s an authentic older hotel, which gives it charm.
Best Western Plus Placerville Inn
Offering shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino, 4.6 miles away, this Placerville hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western Placerville Inn. HBO movie channels and video games are available.A well equipped gym is featured at the hotel. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Placerville Speedway is 1.4 miles from this Best Western inn. The hotel is off Highway 50 and shopping at Prospector’s Plaza is a 3 minute drive away.
- There to celebrate aunt’s 92nd birthday and the location was perfect. The room was spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, desk clerks were awesome and informative about the area and places. Continental breakfast was tasty with a nice variety. Happy hour and shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino were a plus. Definitely stay again!
- Nice landscaping, clean and well staffed and maintained, great hot tub. Breakfast very nicely presented.
- Spacious comfortable room. Pretty good breakfast.
- The room was very large for a hotel room. The bed was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- The location put us close to Placerville and also to shopping and a very nice Mexican Restaurant.
National 9 Inn – Placerville
In the Sierra Nevada region of California right off of Highway 50, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Placerville. The motel provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.National 9 Inn – Placerville rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and wake up service is available.The National 9 has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary coffee and pastries are provided in the morning.The Placerville National 9 is within a 5-minute drive of The Carriage Trade Shopping Center, which features shopping and dining. South Lake Tahoe is 58 miles away.
- Every aspect of the people were absolutely great.room was very nice & clean.
Micro and refrigerator.
Gave us the quieter room
- Room clean and quiet. Heater worked great. About 3 miles from old town shops. Felt safe here
- The gentleman at the desk was friendly, polite, and efficient. The room was what I expected for the price.
- The room had a lot of space even if it was on the smaller side. Everything was clean and it was a very cozy stay! Almost similar to staying in a cabin 🙂
Holiday Inn Auburn
Located in the hills of the Sierra Mountains, this hotel is 4.6 miles from The Ridge Golf Course. It features on-site dining and rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.Each of the bright rooms at the Auburn Holiday Inn includes hardwood furniture and blackout curtains. They are equipped with pay-per-view movie channels and Wi-Fi is available. A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided.An outdoor pool, jacuzzi , and on-site gym are part of this Auburn hotel. Guests can use the business center located off of the lobby to access the internet.Max’s Restaurant serves New York deli-style dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It boasts a full-service bar in a casual atmosphere.Downtown Sacramento is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Auburn. The Mt Vernon Winery is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- It was really nice to be able to choose a hard or soft pillow.
- The make to order breakfast is a great deal for the price. Having Max’s restaurant in the hotel is a big plus to us. We enjoy having dinner there and the bar.
- Everything was clean and the staff was very nice and accommodating.
- The hote was very well appointed, the staff was freindly and accomodating, the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great. We had everything we needed.
- The hotel overall was nice and clean. Room updated and modern.
Enchanted April Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Enchanted April Inn offers accommodations in Pilot Hill, just 29 miles from Sacramento.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool.There is luggage storage space at the property.Roseville is 15 miles from Enchanted April Inn, and Grass Valley is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park
Showcasing a spa center and fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park is located in Cameron Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.Sacramento is 29 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park, and Laguna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Comfortable enough bed, great location, extra fluffy pillows, and lots of channels on cable to watch. Breakfast was great, waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, toast, fruit , cereal etc. Cute pool area with spa as well. Kids had some room to run around the property and play outside.
- Crisp Clean bed linen. Sink and coffee area very clean. Nice outside doggie area.
- This was the worst experience I’ve ever experienced…filthy, horrible property & room conditions, some type of ongoing expired battery noise in a smoke detector, curtains that did not shade out the light & some type of extremely bright neon light on the wall mounted hair dryer that could not be turned off or removed…filthy, unfinished paint around window in bathroom. Horrendous experience.
- Loved in-room amenities and REAL coffee cups and glasses.
- The staff was very friendly & accomadating …
Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn offers accommodations in Auburn. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roseville is 17 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn, and Nevada City is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 33 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn.
- ,The comfort and ability to get to where we were going.
- Nothing. Old and the TV didn’t work. The plugs didn’t work. I didn’t get a discount. The staff was not friendly.
- Comfy king size bed. Full breakfast. Easy access. No bad smells or noises.
- Comfortable stay and super friendly greeting. Honored me and my dogs. Easy access for my pets to go outside. Even though you are so close to Highway 80, I couldn’t hear the traffic. Thank you so much.
- The beds were very comfortable . The room was clean. We will stay there again.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills
This El Dorado Hills hotel serves a daily hot breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. Folsom Lake is a 7 miles drive away.A cable satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills. For convenience, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a work desk are provided in each room.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A guest laundromat is provided on site.Redhawk Casino is 10.5 miles from this hotel. E&J Gallo Winery is a 4 miles drive away.
- Where can we get the desk lamp? That was so great!
- The room was airy, clean and comfortable, all I wanted and expected.
- Clean facility, modern. I enjoyed the spacious room with a fridge, Keurig, and a microwave!!
- The hotel is located in a nice shopping center with several restaurants, bars, coffee shops and things to do.
- The rooms were big and beds comfy. Breakfast was amazing!!! We will stay here again and recommend it 👍
Super 8 Auburn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Auburn offers accommodations in Auburn.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roseville is 17 miles from Super 8 Auburn, and Nevada City is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Staff/Desk clerk was great. I was sure that I was booking (Booking.com) a non-smoking room (Booking.com error). Somehow that didn’t get through to the Super 8. At first there were no more non-smoking rooms available, but the desk clerk, found a non-smoking room later and moved us.
- Weeknight was quiet and not crowded. Room and bed were very comfortable.
- The cleanliness, comfort and helpfulness of the staff were all better than expected for the price.
- clean, comfortable bed and pillows. Met our needs. Quiet and off the freeway.
- It is where I need it to be and there is coffee in the morning. The laundry machines are outside so I can use them late night.
Located in Auburn in the region of California, 15 miles from Roseville, Park Victorian features a sun terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Nevada City is 26 miles from Park Victorian, and Grass Valley is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room and friendly host. Walking distance to historic Auborn.
- The comfort, decor, views. The hospitality excellent!
- I love the whole park Victorian Place it was very clean beautiful comfortable and the person that is the caretaker takes fantastic care of you and makes you feel like a very valued customer it was excellent I wI’ll stay there again
- This place is amazing! Laurie is so friendly and makes the stay awesome. Currently they are landscaping the exterior, but the rooms ALL look recently renovated. So cute Inside! The cinnamon rolls made with Laurie’s grandma’s recipie are to die for. What a wonderful place to stay.
- Beautiful old mansion overlooking old town Auburn that is currently under restoration not the exterior but stunning inside with a lovely staff! We loved our stay. Can’t wait for their grounds to be finished!
Top Hotels In Coloma California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coloma California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coloma California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coloma California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!