10 Best Hotels To Stay In Collía Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Collía Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Collía Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Collía Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Collía Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Collía Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Collía Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Collía Asturias:
Hotel Posada del Valle
Offering a picturesque setting, this family-run hotel is located in the charming village of Arriondas, close to Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa National Park.Rooms at Posada del Valle offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Each rustic décor room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Posada del Valle has an organic vegetable garden. It also features a restaurant serving homemade organic food under prior reservation.The area is ideal for hiking and bird watching. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area.
- This is a very special place, located in a beautiful setting. Views were incredible, food was wonderful and the owners are so committed to taking care of the environment. Just lovely!
- Indescribable setting, owners who love what they do and have a purpose, rooms with deatils, the views, just perfect. We stayed one night: mistake, deserve two to explore thre sourrandings and the region
- Very unique location. Very clean and comfortable. Built and designed with love
This hotel is a great find, it is set in a lovely tranquil location and our room had wonderful views. The bathroom came with organic toiletries which was a nice touch.
The breakfast was good as was the evening meal. The bed was big and comfortable. There is plenty of parking.
Overall this is a lovely place to stay.
- Beautiful location, superb food and friendly and welcoming staff
Hotel Ribera del Chicu
Located in the charming village of Arriondas in Asturias, Hotel Restaurante Ribera del Chicu offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and balcony. It features a terrace and free Wi-Fi zone.Hotel Restaurante Ribera del Chicu includes a traditional restaurant, serving homemade Asturian dishes. There is also a cafeteria for light snacks and drinks.All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. They are also equipped with heating.The hotel is 1,300 feet from the heart of Arriondas and it is just 15 minutes’ drive from the nearest beach, while Covadonga is 10 minutes away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Our third stay at this hotel, staff and food great.
- Reasonably convenient for town. Comfortable bed. Nice bathroom. Easy parking. Friendly staff.
- The hotel and room was very nice and comfy and clean,
- Nice and friendly. Easy free parking. Short walk to town with plenty of Sidre (Cider) bars.
- Good breakfast, nice room, just a few minutes walk from the downtown.
The charming hotel is located in the heart of Arriondas, a small and tranquil town, surrounded by the lush countryside of Asturias.Cosy and comfortable the hotel provides and array of facilities, so that you can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The central position of the hotel makes is perfect to discover the town, where you can find places of historical and cultural interest. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars, where you can enjoy the traditional Asturian specialties and cider, for which the region is famous.The main activities in the town include canoeing along the Sella River and Salmon fishing is also a popular pass time. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy peace and quiet and for those wanting to discover Asturias.
- Great location, next to center, Sella river kayak places and good restaurants across the main street. Very good price. They offered kitchen facilities. It was very clean. Must ask how to fully open windows since it was quite warm and the room felt too warm. Bathroom were spacious and had soap, shampoo, liquid soap and tons of towels.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and comfortable room with good bathroom.
Room cleaned and fresh towels daily.
Good location in town centre.
Close to train and bus stations.
Many good value bars and restaurants in the area.
Good base for exploring the area.
Would stay here again if in this part of Spain.
- Good location for a night out in the town, good sized room and very clean and comfy.
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad del entorno. El desayuno, aunque el zumo no era natural. Las camas eran cómodas. Aparcamiento al lado del hotel.
- El trato del personal fue excelente. El desayuno muy bueno con bastante variedad para el precio que tiene, 4 euros. Cerca de la sidreria el mirador perfecta para cenar. Seguro repetiremos
Hotel La Guindal
One of our best sellers in Arriondas! Hotel La Guindal is set in Arriondas, next to the River Sella and 5.6 mi from Cangas de Onís. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV.All rooms are heated and have a desk and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.A free breakfast is offered in the first floor breakfast room. The restaurant overlooks a small park and serves characteristic Asturian cuisine and homemade desserts.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Ribadesella Beach is 12 mi away and the A8 Motorway is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
I also liked a lot the decorating details of the outside space. It’s a family business and they are proud of their work and you can easily see this.
Excellent value for money off season
Better than average breakfast in the sister bar/restaurant just across the road.
- Súper limpio, la cama muy cómoda y el trato impecable, el desayuno viene incluido y es de 10, la ubicación es inmejorable.
EXCELENTE LIMPIEZA,TRATO CORDIAL Y FAMILIAR DEL PERSONAL;INSTALACIONES QUE SUPERARON MIS EXPECTATIVAS.
* LO RECOMIENDO.
- El personal muy atento y la habitación limpia. Calidad precio, fenomenal. El desayuno estaba muy bien, variado. Y la ubicación perfecta. Un paseo de 10 mins. hasta el centro.
- The host was extremely helpful. Ate some bad food and spent the entire night in the bathroom. I made a mess and tried to clean it as much as possible. The host made me feel that all is OK and I shouldn’t worry about it. They cooked me special food to recover my stomach and helped me with finding pharmacy and local hospital.
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Historical building with lots of character and an interesting contrast of original charm and contemporary interior design. Superbly centrally located in the town, with easy access to attractions within the region, such as “Santuario de Covadonga”, “Lagos de Enol” and the National Park “Picos de Europa”.The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
- It is a regular good hotel in a small town that is somewhat hidden from the world. People who want to go up in the incredibly beautiful Asturian mountains should stay there before and after the day in the mountain. The hotel´s restaurant on the main square is a pleasant hang-out for the local town people.
- Is in the heart of Cangas de Onis, near Picks de Europa, and all the other tourist attractions, lots of shops and restaurants around, very clean and friendly staff
- Location was great – close to big parking, supermarket, gift shops (with excellent craft cider). 10 minutes walk from bus station. Room was relaxing – simple, cozy and convenient. Beds are really comfortable and bathroom was spotlessly clean.
- The room was lovely very comfy bed, would recommend it,
- Location is centralized with easy access to restaurants, bars and shopping. Also close to roads that depart the city and access The Picos De Europa national park. Bed was large and comfortable. Staff was very pleasant.
Hotel Rural Cuadroveña
One of our top picks in Arriondas.Hotel Rural Cuadroveña is located in the foothills of the Picos de Europa Mountains, just 15 minutes’ drive from Cangas de Onís and 12 mi from the coast. It offers country-style rooms with a TV, private bathroom and great views. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The hotel has an on-site bar, as well as a porch and picnic area where you can relax. The garden offers views of the Sierra Sueve Mountains and the Sella Valley.Free parking is possible on site.Popular activities in the surrounding area include canoeing in Sella River, rafting, trekking, horse riding and quad biking. The property can help you organize excursions and activities. You can drive to the Covadonga Shrine in around 25 minutes, and the beach at Ribadesella is also 25 minutes away.
- Habitaciones cómodas con vistas espectaculares y el personal súper amable
La atención mostrada (lugares que visitar, rutas que realizar…).
Las vistas desde el Hotel.
Habitación amplia y muy limpia.
La habitación que nos dieron era amplia, limpia y con el baño grande. La vistas hacia la montaña eran increíbles.
La situación perfecta, apenas a 3 minutos del centro del pueblo y a unos 10 min de Cangas de Onis.
Desayuno bastante bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la atención del personal. Perfecto para visitar la zona y descansar unos días.
- Sin duda la atención de Ana maravillosa, te facilita todo, te explica dónde ir y se preocupa en todo momento… Tony también pendiente de la comodidad del cliente. Desayuno bueno y abundante. Vistas y ubicación increíbles…. En plena naturaleza. Mi madre se puso indispuesta y ellos estuvieron muy muy atentos. Repetiremos segurisimo. Mercedes y Antonio. Madrid
Hotel El Quintanal
Nestled in the Asturian countryside, this rural hotel is 11 mi from the coast and features rustic charm in its spacious interiors. Enjoy bold colors, rich woods and stone walls framing fabulous views.The Quintanals superb location means you can make the most of Asturiass wonderful scenery. The Quinatanal is positioned near the entrance to the national park of Picos de Europa and the pretty Sella River.Keep up-to-date and email friends from the comfort of the Quintanals free wireless internet connection.The Quintanal is located in the charming village of Bode which is 1.2 mi from Arrionadas, the salmon capital of Asturias. Make a visit to the quaint seaside town of Ribadesella.
- It’s very quiet near the place and has nice views.
- lo mas flojito el desayuno esperabamos que fuera algo mas casero y los tres dias fueron igual
- La chica de recepción de turno de mañana muy amable y atenta
- Lugar con bonitas vistas, acogedor, limpio, buen trato y buen precio. Todo de 10¡¡
- La limpieza, el entorno, facilidad para aparcar, amabilidad de la encargada.
Parador de Cangas de Onís
A National Monument, this ancient monastery is believed to have been founded by King Alfonso I in the 8th century. It is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains.The Parador de Cangas de Onís offers free Wi-Fi and free parking in a historic setting. The building includes archeological exhibitions. Rooms are simple and attractive. Each is air conditioned, with a minibar.The restaurant at the Parador serves dishes from Asturias. Specials include stew and local cheeses. There is also typical cider.The Parador de Cangas de Onís is set on the green banks of the Sella River. The Picos de Europa National Park can be reached by foot. The local area is home to a Roman bridge and the historic Santa Cruz Chapel. Many prehistoric caves are found nearby.
- Beautiful grounds, corridors, outdoor courtyard. Beni and Pilar were helpful and accommodating.
- The overall food was average at breakfast and below average at dinner
- Surroundings were very nice. Walking distance to Cangas de Onis centre. Availability in peak season (maybe because high price)
The hotel is about a mile away from Cangas de Onís, which for me was perfect. You can enjoy the peacefulness of the area while only being a few minutes from town.
The courtyard is a lovely place to sit and enjoy a few drinks before or after dinner. During our stay they even had a string quartet playing in the evening, which was wonderful.
The hotel itself is very clean and taken care of by a friendly and diligent staff. Overall, I would say the Parador Cangas de Onís is a very comfortable hotel that gives you access to all the beauty and activity that Asturias has to offer. I will definitely return… for a third time!
- The relative seclusion of the property, but it did have highway noise. It was a beautiful converted monastery, but a bit sterile.
The Sobrefuentes rural hotel is located just 15 mi from the Asturian coast and 9.3 mi from the Picos de Europa Natural Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The large rooms in Sobrefuente are decorated in rustic style, with wooden floors, beamed ceilings and traditional furniture. All have private bathrooms and TV.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace, as well as a library. Arriondas is just 4.3 mi away, while Cangas de Onis is 8.7 mi away. The A-8 motorway can be reached in about 10 minutes. The area is popular for salmon and trout fishing.
- Views although remote location and hard to get there
- La amabilidad y la tranquilidad del sitio. El cuarto genial y muy cómodo.
- La amabilidad y predisposición del dueño.El silencio nocturno.El entorno.
- Educación de los propietarios, ganas de agradar. El entorno de la casa espectacular
- El lugar es idílico, muy tranquilo y las vistas preciosas. La casa invita a la tranquilidad y al descanso y los dueños son estupendos y están pendientes de tus necesidades en todo momento. Yo he estado 3 días con mi Marido y mi hijo de dos años y ha sido una experiencia fantástica, en cuanto podemos repetimos!! 😁
Coviella Hotel Rural
Coviella Hotel Rural is set in 26247 ft² of gardens, next to the River Sella in Asturias and just 3.7 mi from Cangas de Onís. This characteristic country house offers beautiful views of the Picos de Europa Mountains.Each bright room at the Coviella Rural Hotel has simple design and traditional wooden beams. Rooms are heated and include a bathroom, TV and safe. Some have a private terrace.Hotel Coviella’s restaurant serves traditional local dishes. There is also a lounge and bar with a terrace.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, the hotel is just 7.5 mi from The Picos de Europa National Park. Guests can park for free at the hotel.
- I really liked this hotel. We were just looking for something quite cheap and cheerful to get away from home for the weekend. The surrounding area is breath-taking and it’s very quiet there. We drove to other local villages for dinner and found some lovely restaurants quite near-by. We did the ‘descenso del Sella’ and it was very convenient for that. The room was clean and comfortable. It was very authentic, not like these big hotels that have got lots of people going in and out. The staff was very friendly and really helpful and we really enjoyed our stay. It is in the middle of nowhere so if that’s what you’re looking for that’s great. Otherwise be aware that you’ll probably have to get from place to place by car.
- The property setting and the view is pretty good. That can never be denied.
- Pleasant setting. Quiet and informal. Proprietor helpful when he arrived on site.
- The location of the hotel is stunning. I could sit and look at the view all day. The room was simple and clean. I would have preferred a separate bedside lamp so that I could read without keeping my husband awake but this is trivial. The shower was good and the water jet so strong I’m afraid I got it all over the floor before I controlled it – my apologies Jorge! But much, much better that than a weak shower!
- Very nice owner. Good / new bathroom. Room OK and clean.
Top Hotels In Collía Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Collía Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Collía Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Collía Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!