10 Best Hotels To Stay In Colldejou Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Colldejou Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Colldejou Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colldejou Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colldejou Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Colldejou Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Colldejou Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Colldejou Catalonia:
Ca l’Amadeu is set in Vilanova d’Escornalbou, at the foot of the Sierra de l’Argentera Mountains. Ths family-run property has a restaurant, a lounge and a terrace.Each room at Ca l’Amadeu has traditional décor. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a café, which is set in the original wine cellar. The restaurant serves homemade, local dishes.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The Costa Daurada’s beaches and Port Aventura Theme Park are within 16 mi of l’Amadeu.Tarragona, Reus and its airport can be reached in just over 30 minutes by car.
- This is such a beautiful area just south of Reus – if you love Spain [Cataluna] you will love staying here, I love this old style hotel in an old style historic town. Highly recommended – thanks to the proprietor for his kindness
- Trato excelente y ambiente tranquilo y confortable. Muy recomendable.
- A very welcoming host who gave us a room with a large balcony as we had our dog with us, this was very useful. Good sized room and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and very generous. Their restaurant wasn’t open in the evening but they recommended one nearby which was fabulous.
Desayuno delicioso con pan, tomate, embutidos, deliciosas ensaimadas, zumo natural….
El dueño, Jaume, muy agradable.
El trato del encargado, Jaume, nos informó de todas las rutas y lugares de interés turístico de la zona. Trato muy educado.
La tranquilidad del sitio.
Hostal Sant Roc
Set in Botarell, Hostal Sant Roca features air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free public parking. It is located 6.2 mi from Cambrils Beach and 12 mi from Salou on the Costa Dorada.Each room features a simple and modern décor. It is fitted with wardrobe, desk and a TV with satellite channels. Air conditioning and heating are available. It includes a private bathroom with shower. Some have a private terrace overlooking the surrounding mountains.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, wine tasting and gastronomy routes. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.Parc Sama Botanic Garden is 8 minutes’ drive away. Portaventura Theme Park and Barcelona-Reus Airport are both just 25 minutes’ drive away.
- All was well. Room size was adequate Breakfast was abundant and personalized.
- Lovely room, service and people very helpful and breakfast , plenty of it . Would return again
- The owner was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. The cozy little breakfast room felt homely and she was very welcoming and accommodating.
- It was located in a very beatiful area with good access to other tourist attractions. The personel were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was also good.
- Country town within easy reach of Tarragona, Reus, Salou and Cambrils. Potential for numerous bike rides towards the long chain of hills just to the North. Lovely country restaurant with good choice of food just next door. Good prices at the restaurant AND the hostal. Breakfast was good. Maybe a longer stay with bikes next time.
Set 3.7 mi from the beaches of the Costa Dorada, this hotel is located in the thermal spa village of Montbrió del Camp. The hotel features free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with charm. All offer a balcony, a work desk, TV and safe. Pets are accepted upon request.Sant Jordi also offers apartment suites, complete with a lounge-diner, equipped with a fridge, electric hob, microwave and washing machine.Hotel Sant Jordi is a quiet and welcoming hotel. Drinks are served in the bar.The hotel is 4.3 mi from Cambrils and Salou. PortAventura Theme Park is around 10 minutes’ drive away. Golf and horse riding are popular in the area, as well as cycling. Sant Jordi offers cycling tours from Montbrió del Camp around south Catalunya.
- The overall style of the hotel really nice especially the pool area. Staff very helpful and professional. Breakfast was very nice also. Just a short walk into town.
- Sant Jordi met our expectations – as a one night stopover with the dog on our way back to the UK this was a really good option. The hotel was very clean and better than I expected – our room was very comfortable and the wifi worked fine. The dog was most welcomed but left in the room for breakfast. Breakfast was good with more options than several other places we stopped at in France and Spain. The hotel has a good location on the corner of 2 major roads in the town – so if you use your Satnav it may not be too obvious driving in from the coast! But easy to find really. There is a nice bakery opposite the hotel and good parking in a hotel compound across the street. I would happily stop here again.
- The hotel was spotless and the parking facilities were very good too. The room was amazing and we would definitely come back. There is an outdoor pool but that wasn’t for us at this time of the year 🙂 The free breakfast was a bonus. The staff were all very nice.
- The hotel was very very clean and staff were very friendly. We were travelling with two dogs and that was no problem for the hotel. Very quiet, breakfast was continental and the village is not far from motorway access.
- Lovely small traditional Spanish hotel, very clean and nice staff
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is set in the Priorat wine-growing region, 1.2 mi from Vandellós. This charming 11th-century country house has its own 18-hole golf course and spa.Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room at this hotel features attractive décor, with tiled floors and wooden beams. All include a safe, satellite TV and mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean food and a good selection of local wines. There are also several lounges where you can relax with a drink.La Figuerola’s spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths and a sun terrace. Massage services are also available. The hotel is set in lovely grounds with views of the surrounding mountains.Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is just 6.2 mi from the Costa Dorada’s beaches. Tarragona is 28 mi away.
They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Big total for supposed menu= 107 euros stay away!!
- Nice location. Surrounded by mountains yet still close to the beach. Very peaceful and quiet.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
- The place itself is quite nice and located in a nice surroundings.
- They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in Cal Torner’s stylish rooms. Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, this restored rural hotel offers wine-tasting sessions. Reus Airport is 25 mi away.Built in the early 16th century, the Hotel Rural Cal Torner building features original stone walls, tiled floors and wooden beams. Rooms have modern bathrooms with a hairdryer, amenities and bathrobes.You can enjoy a drink on the attractive terrace.The Riera de Capçanes Reservoir is a 10-minute walk from Cal Torner, and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking. Staff can also arrange visits to nearby wineries.
- Owners are professional but lovely. Great installation both the common area and the room. Breakfast is typical Spanish style sausages with good quality , fresh orange juice and bakery made sweets.
- Excelente facilities, modern, nice room and bathroom. Owners extremely helpful.
- Tiny little town with stunning mountains and countryside surrounding it. Our stay could not have been lovelier and our hosts, Antonia and Jorde, could not have been more accommodating and brimming with information and things to do in this gorgeous wine region. We will definitely return!!
- Great, large and quiet room with a view in the middle of the village. Very good Catalan breakfast. Antonia, the owner was very kind, but we saw her only in the mornings. We seemed to be the only guests of the hotel as this was not the season for wine tourism.
Great hospitality and very nice staff
Close to the vineyards in Priorat
One of our top picks in Falset.The family-run Hotel-Hostal Sport is set in the center of Falset, in the picturesque Priorat region. Open since 1923, it offers a traditional Catalan restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hotel Sport are spacious and some have balconies with views of the surrounding countryside. Each air conditioned room has a TV.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers local cuisine for lunch and dinner. The bar has a large selection of locally produced wines, and can also organize visits to local wineries.The area surrounding Falset is ideal for activities such as hiking and horseback riding, and Montsant Park is just a 30 minute drive away. Tarragona and the beaches of the Costa Dorada are less than 19 miles away.
- Cosy ,traditional hotel ,coffee maker in the room …fantastic restaurant and wine .
- The bed linens were sooooo beautifully pressed & crisp. Beds were very comfortable. Espresso maker in the room was great! Great big rooms and bathroom with robes! Shower is great too! The staff are lovely, no English spoken but doesn’t matter, they try so very hard to make everything perfect for their guests. Location is super easy to find, unload luggage, and even park for free on the road!
- Large room with bath tub. Good location and good breakfast.
- Great Atmosphere, newly renovated roomservice. Good restaurant and kind staff!
Location + staff friendliness.
Unpretentious hotel giving a good feel of spanish hospitality
This modern hotel is 1,000 feet from the sea, in the Costa Daurada’s Miami Beach resort. Each air-conditioned room offers a balcony, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Can Salvador has a popular restaurant, serving Mediterranean market cuisine. There is also a bar. The hotel reception has a tour desk.Rooms at the Can Salvador Hotel are simple and comfortable, with plenty of natural light. They all have a fridge and a safe.The Can Salvador is surrounded by beaches and small bays including El Torn naturist beach, a 10-minute drive away. Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are also a short drive away.Calafat Racing Circuit is only 9.3 mi from hotel, while the historic city of Tarragona and Reus Airport are also nearby. Free public parking is available near the hotel.
- When your bed is contaminated with bed bugs then nothing else makes you like such a place.
- The girls at the reception helpful and friendly. Quiet at night, good sound insulation between the rooms which does not happen often. The balcony is an advantage, of course.
- Alles perfekt früherer Check Inn, warmes Zimmer bei außen Temperaturen von 10grad, gutes Frühstück
- L,esmorzar molt amb café autentic de cafetera express!!!! I el llit molt comode… Hi tornarem segur!!!
- Kamer is prima, wat gedateerd allemaal. Koelkast en airco deden het goed.
Hotel Fonda El Cami
This family-run hotel offers a traditional Catalan restaurant, an attractive garden courtyard and simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Cambrils Train Station is just 1,000 feet from Fonda el Camí.Hotel Fonda el Camí is located a 15-minute walk from Cambrils Beach and Harbor. There is easy access to the N340 and AP7 Motorways. Reus Airport is around 9.3 mi from the hotel.The hotel’s restaurant serves a breakfast buffet. For lunch and dinner, it specializes in Mediterranean food.Each room at the hotel has a functional design and tiled floors. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the popular PortAventura Theme Park.
- A family run hotel and it showed .The staff were friendly and the hotel was very clean.The breakfast rooom was comfortable and the breakfasts were more than adequate.The rooms were cleaned and tidied daily.
- Staff were lovely and always helpful. Everywhere was very clean.
Good location for old town.
Not too far from beach/ sea front area.
- This hotel was a stopover for us on a trip from France to the south east of Spain and having stayed in many similar hotels we knew exactly what to expect a no frills but perfectly adequate, good value hotel. The surprise here was the restaurant attached to the hotel and run by the owner’s son and his partner. The food was excellent. The menu was in Spanish and there were some parts we didn’t understand but we went with the first page of sharing plates (para compartir) and chose 3 dishes around 6-7£ each. Delicious..so we ordered another then a dessert which was to die for! Along with a lovely glass of wine, a great night out. The hotel was great too, a very comfy bed and a good breakfast included in the price. Staff very welcoming too!
- Good value, basic, clean accomodation in cambrils. 10 minutes walk to the seaside and all shopping and restaurants. Good for an overnight stay.
Located just outside Hospital de l’Infant, 0.9 mi from the center, Hotel Villaclara offers accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. All rooms offer views of the sea.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private balcony with outdoor furniture.The property offers a shared lounge and a spacious dining area where breakfast is served. There is also a garden and a bar.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The Mediterranean Coast is 0.6 mi from the hotel and Bonmont Terres Noves Golf Club can be reached in around 10 minutes by car. PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive from the property.
The Villaclara Hotel is beautifully presented and the owners adorably pleasant, welcoming and hospitable taking every opportunity to be helpful, giving tips and advice on places to visit.
The room itself was as presented in the pictures. We took one on the ground floor with a small terrace. Very relaxing with beautiful views of palm trees and other plants.
The beach is only a short walk away, a little “wild” and across a regional rail line which is noticeable but not a disturbance. The beach is stunning with super clear water and beautiful golden sand. The hotel owner advised that the beach further south is even better. Few restaurants nearby, the beach bar and the camping site restaurant (which was surprisingly good) but a short drive into Miami playa and there are some excellent places to eat at very reasonable prices.
Breakfast at Villaclara was excellent. Evening drinks also reasonably priced. The owners very generous with the servings and measures.
Loved the hospitality from the very beginning.
The place is pristine. Clean in every area and the rooms are immaculate.
I was there out of season, so it was quite quiet in the town. Very nice restaurants around.
The hotel is situated just off the main road, but still very quiet. It is ideal for people with vehicles. I travelled around by foot and a hired bike. However, at night you would be best with a vehicle.
Really enjoyed my stay in this immaculate hotel and the friendliness.
- Hotel Exceeded Expectations. Very Up To Date & Clean & Smart. Marble Everywhere. Plenty of parking.
So simple, clean and quiet
The owner is extremely helpful and caring , gave us tips to where to go and what to do.
Don’t miss out the breakfast there
- Parking was very good, and the room was very clean,
- The Villaclara Hotel is beautifully presented and the owners adorably pleasant, welcoming and hospitable taking every opportunity to be helpful, giving tips and advice on places to visit.
Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat
Located in the small town of Falset, in a region known for its wine and olive oil, Hotel Restaurant Lotus Priorat offers rooms and apartments with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.All rooms are soundproofed and include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments and studios also include a private kitchen or kitchenette.Located in a restored building from the 18th century, this hotel includes a restaurant that serves traditional dishes of the region, prepared with local produce. Room service is also offered.The coastal town of Cambrils is 25 mi away. Reus Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- After a long flight delay and the car hire company being closed we arrived at the Lotus 5 hours late and quite stressed. The staff were wonderful sorting us out drinks when bar was closed etc. And tried to help us sort out new car hire for the next day. All greatly appreciated
- The atmosphere of the facilities and staff was superb. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is centered near everything one can wish for when visiting D.O.Q. Priorat and D.O. Montsant. Also the services in Falset near the hotel are excellent. The hotel also offers good food and drinks all day through.
- We loved the town and the hotel was nice. We ate dinner there both nights and it was good with really cheap wine. Staying in Falset is like going back in time. It was a great experience.
- Modern hotel with an excellent bar/restaurant downstairs. The menu is limited but each of the “toasts” was substantial and well executed. Plus they have vermouth and surprisingly good craft beer available, which is a nice break if you’ve been visiting wineries all day. The restaurant was frequented perhaps entirely by locals.
Very nice staff
Restaurant looks nice (but we didn’t eat there)
Top Hotels In Colldejou Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Colldejou Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Colldejou Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Colldejou Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!